April 28, 2024, 09:32:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168152 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 15, 2011, 05:19:18 PM »

Here are my early morning thoughts on the new stuff I have finally caught up on:

Dr. Spitz - he is a fool. I have had people testify against him in civil trials. He is a true example of a expert whore. He will say whatever he is paid to say. I have no respect for him - in fact if he did an autopsy on one of my loved ones I would have someone else redo it at my expense.

The babydaddy - What BS. If the dad signed a release of his rights it would be filed somewhere. Normally, those are filed with FOC or in the family court so that if mommy goes on welfare they can collect from daddy. Even a release of parental rights does not get you out from under a payment to the state to support your child. Also, if there was a release signed, why would the A's need an obituary to prove the guy died? If he has no rights as a dad all you need to to is provide the release - at that point it makes no difference if he is alive or dead - either way he can not sue for custody or wrongful death - he is no longer her father. So the idea that anyone (especially an attorney) would even suggest that they "proved" death by an obit is crazy. Nuts. Improper. Stupid.

But this is just my opinion - personally I would serve a subpoena on both the A's and the attorney to get a copy of that release. They will not be able to produce it and will again show they are liars. It is so sad to me that there is a guy and his family out there that may have been more than willing to take care of this little angle but were prevented by skanky. 

Good points.

Just MORE ANTHONY LIES~! If there is a release I will eat my hat. That whole story sounds VERY FISHY and it just amazes me these attorneys would tell this stuff. He doesn't remember the name? BS !!!

I remember and I am sure I can find where he said they NEVER came to him about the father, because Cindy had told she did and Kathy asked him. NOW he says "they" came to him about the father - So.........what is the truth? What he told then or what he is telling now?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: March 15, 2011, 05:37:12 PM »

Lying? Maybe, maybe not, I did think of that...

Let my expand somewhat on the theory. There was the Lee/Tara and Casey/Mark thing all happening. Mark terminated his parental rights, his estranged wife terminates her pregnancy. They start over. I am very confused about Mark and NCIS's involvement in this case, and then there is FL sunshine laws. Last thing the military is going to allow is a media circus that involves an active duty Marine. Is it possible that Mark was completely honest with his information and there was some sort of agreement between local FL LE and NCIS to protect Mark, not from the truth, but from the circus that surrounds this case and the demise and scrutiny of everyone and anyone even remotely involved in this case? Good or bad, Mark belongs to the military, no if ands or buts about it, he is federal goivernment property. NCIS is a federal agency and I believe they would fully cooperatewith local LE, with stipulations. Just a few more thoughts on the subject....
Maybe the wording is more accurate? I don't have the actual quotes..maybe he said they weren't having an intimate relationship at some specific time other than back when Caylee was conceived?  I just don't know anything! 

cropped from:

It sounds to me he inserted that qualifier "during this time" which did not mean never. I am with you on this one the military would never let someone get involved in this circus if there were not more to it than just a "few dates."
I was under the impression he was in the Marines, but all the documents say Navy. He must be special forces.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: March 15, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27205629/detail.html

Dispute Over How Caylee Died Grows
Experts Disagree Over Whether Death Was Homicide

POSTED: 4:59 pm EDT March 15, 2011
UPDATED: 5:31 pm EDT March 15, 2011

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: March 15, 2011, 05:42:39 PM »

Whew Mizjay...

What I was trying to say was that maybe LE and NCIS came to some agreement with Mark as far as revealing some info on the record (due to sunshine laws) and other information that would remain private, at least for now.

I find this case mind boggling and have a feeling that I'm not the only monkey that feels that way.....

Another possibility is we may not have ALL of his statements. If you notice it this was a statement and not a deposition. There may have been parts allowed to be left out of it by the prosecution for later use.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: March 15, 2011, 05:44:15 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27205629/detail.html

Dispute Over How Caylee Died Grows
Experts Disagree Over Whether Death Was Homicide

POSTED: 4:59 pm EDT March 15, 2011
UPDATED: 5:31 pm EDT March 15, 2011

Spitz is not even credible IMO but watch and see what "expert" the prosecution puts on the stand. Remember I said that !!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: March 15, 2011, 05:44:39 PM »

KNOCK KNOCK CJBP, are you ready to rule on the motions we have been patiently waiting for? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #686 on: March 15, 2011, 05:46:58 PM »

I seem to remember that the family of the guy who died in the accident, whom Casey said was Caylee's father, had a DNA test done to eliminate him from the Anthony's lies. Anyone else remember this??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 15, 2011, 05:48:31 PM »

I could be way off the mark here, but I think the Ants would have gone after child support if Casey could have come up with an actual guy who could have passed the paternity test. I think Casey fabricated the car crash, etc. from an obituary to shut Cindy up about it. I don't think Casey liked the prospect of Cindy's mouth if she were to tell her that it could be any of a dozen guys, and she didn't know the names of half of them. JMO.

I think you are right CBB. She had /has no idea who Caylee's father is. If Cindy knew who the dad was she would have been all over him to pay child support.

I think the ALL know & that is why it was hidden from Cindy.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: March 15, 2011, 05:49:47 PM »

I seem to remember that the family of the guy who died in the accident, whom Casey said was Caylee's father, had a DNA test done to eliminate him from the Anthony's lies. Anyone else remember this??

I do because they did not believe a word of it. If I am not mistaken I read where they took some of his baby hair they had saved to have it done. That was pretty much at the beginning of this.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: March 15, 2011, 05:53:56 PM »

IF Mark Hawkin's did in fact believe he might possibly be Caylee's daddy, all the more reason for NCIS to agree to get involved in her murder investigation.
I'm not saying this was what opened the gate for NCIS involvement in the investigation.......just a thought.......and I agree with other monkeys belief that we may not know all the info acquired from MH. NCIS has a reputation for keeping secrets well guarded when it involves one of their own.
How sad for Mark if he is Caylee's daddy, to find out after she was murdered!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: March 15, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »

How the eff could he claim a waiver was signed, and that he does not know his name?  If he did any work on the issues of guardianship of this baby, he is required to prove that.

Respectfully, I am over this guy, have been since he set up the first trust, which he had no business doing.

He is a slip and fall hack.

I was over him when I checked into the so called "Caylee Fund" he was in charge of but would not provide an accounting as required by law. To my knowledge he has YET to provide that accounting.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: March 15, 2011, 05:59:11 PM »

Lying? Maybe, maybe not, I did think of that...

Let my expand somewhat on the theory. There was the Lee/Tara and Casey/Mark thing all happening. Mark terminated his parental rights, his estranged wife terminates her pregnancy. They start over. I am very confused about Mark and NCIS's involvement in this case, and then there is FL sunshine laws. Last thing the military is going to allow is a media circus that involves an active duty Marine. Is it possible that Mark was completely honest with his information and there was some sort of agreement between local FL LE and NCIS to protect Mark, not from the truth, but from the circus that surrounds this case and the demise and scrutiny of everyone and anyone even remotely involved in this case? Good or bad, Mark belongs to the military, no if ands or buts about it, he is federal goivernment property. NCIS is a federal agency and I believe they would fully cooperatewith local LE, with stipulations. Just a few more thoughts on the subject....
Maybe the wording is more accurate? I don't have the actual quotes..maybe he said they weren't having an intimate relationship at some specific time other than back when Caylee was conceived?  I just don't know anything! 

cropped from:

It sounds to me he inserted that qualifier "during this time" which did not mean never. I am with you on this one the military would never let someone get involved in this circus if there were not more to it than just a "few dates."
I was under the impression he was in the Marines, but all the documents say Navy. He must be special forces.

The Department of the Navy, led by the Secretary of the Navy, oversees both the Marine Corps and the Navy.

Both the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and Commandant of the Marine Corps report directly to the Secretary of the Navy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: March 15, 2011, 06:01:52 PM »

I still think Caylee's father is Family ..not sure who but still blood

I agree.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: March 15, 2011, 06:02:47 PM »

I do because they did not believe a word of it. If I am not mistaken I read where they took some of his baby hair they had saved to have it done. That was pretty much at the beginning of this.
Yes, the family of Jesus were trying to obtain DNA evidence from the autopsy conducted on Ortiz to prove one way or the other if Caylee was his daughter.

The family did not believe the rumors.....they never met or new KC.

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/23/Jesus+Ortiz+Most+Likely+Not+Caylee+Marie+Anthony

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 15, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/15/2011           Motion for Transcript
Services

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 15, 2011, 06:03:10 PM »

The Department of the Navy, led by the Secretary of the Navy, oversees both the Marine Corps and the Navy.

Both the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and Commandant of the Marine Corps report directly to the Secretary of the Navy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps

Thanks great information !!  I did not have a clue about how that worked.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: March 15, 2011, 06:04:31 PM »

"knew" KC......edited for spelling

The family did not believe the rumors.....they never met or knew KC.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: March 15, 2011, 06:06:59 PM »

The only DNA tests done for Caylee paternity were Jesse Grund and Lee Anthony.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: March 15, 2011, 06:10:00 PM »

Defense Witness  List updated 03/15/11 (H/T Muzikman)
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en&pli=1#

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #699 on: March 15, 2011, 06:15:23 PM »

The only DNA tests done for Caylee paternity were Jesse Grund and Lee Anthony.

Damn.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.