April 27, 2024, 11:40:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168132 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 15, 2011, 10:54:06 PM »

Some more interesting reading:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/219182/Heated-arguments,-insults-hurled-in-Case-against-Casey

Heated arguments, insults hurled in Case against Casey

Transcript of arguments during deposition:
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Deposition-0315.pdf

I can't stand to read what Baez or Mason says or did. They are bullys and infinitely unprofessional. I will be so happy when a guilty verdict shuts them both up for about 10 seconds.

Mizjay
I cannot fault you for that they are mean!! baez accused Ashton of yelling like a little girl no wonder ashton hates baez I hate he and mason! they are jerks!! BULLIES!! I hope baez gets disbarred and someone sends him a bouquet of black roses lol
Edit-fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:08:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: March 15, 2011, 10:54:45 PM »

Some more interesting reading:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/219182/Heated-arguments,-insults-hurled-in-Case-against-Casey

Heated arguments, insults hurled in Case against Casey

Transcript of arguments during deposition:
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Deposition-0315.pdf

I can't stand to read what Baez or Mason says or did. They are bullys and infinitely unprofessional. I will be so happy when a guilty verdict shuts them both up for about 10 seconds.

Mizjay
I cannot fault you for that they are mean!! baez accused Ashton of yelling like a little girl no wonder ashton hates baez I hate he and mason! they are jerks!! BULLIES!! I hope baez gets disbarred and someone sends him a bouquet of black roses lol
Edit-fix typo.  MB

see I got upset I mean baez said that about ashton !!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:09:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: March 15, 2011, 10:56:07 PM »

See I knew this pressure headache I have wasn't all blamed on the weather..BLINK your keeping me in suspense here..ugghhh can't take it..LOL
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: March 15, 2011, 10:57:44 PM »

See I knew this pressure headache I have wasn't all blamed on the weather..BLINK your keeping me in suspense here..ugghhh can't take it..LOL

I know its torture worst than waterboarding!

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: March 15, 2011, 11:12:17 PM »

I know its torture worst than waterboarding!

So let's speculate I think it's about Caylee's Dad..I think it has to do with the paternity test that Mark took..I believe he did take one..just hasn't been announced yet..
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: March 15, 2011, 11:14:48 PM »

OMG!
I went to Brazil and back already (in Mafia Wars) and still nada?
Blink?  Where are you?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: March 15, 2011, 11:18:50 PM »

Go to Blink's it is up, Bugs and Plants

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: March 15, 2011, 11:20:59 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/03/15/cayleecasey-anthony-case-bug-blunders-and-botany-bias-benefit-the-prosecution/

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: March 15, 2011, 11:22:35 PM »

You monks are relentless, I love it.

Yes, in our opinion, the bug evidence is some of the strongest we have seen.

It was not known until this report that Dr. Huntington actually corroborates Dr. Haskell, albeit unwittingly.

Dr. Bock, brilliant scientist and accomplished woman, respectfully has no business in the defense of this case.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: March 15, 2011, 11:22:58 PM »

Thank You muffyBee
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: March 15, 2011, 11:27:14 PM »

Thanks Blink, Muffy, Ak.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: March 15, 2011, 11:35:26 PM »

It was not known until this report that Dr. Huntington actually corroborates Dr. Haskell, albeit unwittingly.

Dr. Bock, brilliant scientist and accomplished woman, respectfully has no business in the defense of this case.

Blink, I wouldn't have waited this long for most anyone else.  You are amazing, I have to read through what you write several times, just to understand it.  Thanks for all you do.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: March 15, 2011, 11:41:22 PM »

Thank YOU, blink for all you do.     I  was waiting around over on your site and saw it come up and read it.  I waited, thinking Klaas would post the link.  But you know monkeys....     So I went ahead and posted the link.  Hope that was okay. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: March 15, 2011, 11:42:26 PM »

OMG, I do not want to make a snip or cut and paste mistake.  But I LOVE Jeff Ashton with all of my heart.  Wait till you read what he said.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: March 15, 2011, 11:42:35 PM »

Blink, I wouldn't have waited this long for most anyone else.  You are amazing, I have to read through what you write several times, just to understand it.  Thanks for all you do.

Thank you for your kind words ak-

I will be the first to admit, the scientific evidence, as it relates to little Caylee's remains is particularly hard for me to write about.

I feel an obligation to analyze it, and a bigger obligation to break it down because it is so cumbersome and so, well, emotional.

It is not a thesis, it is a baby.  It strikes me every time I read an expert analysis the level of de-sensitization in the prose-

I do realize it is a necessary evil in the profession.

I struggle frequently to bring that to the "page", so I am open to any constructive critique.

Thanks again.  

I am rejuvinated today in the state's case.   I know  a lot of people like to think it is locked down, there is no such thing.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: March 15, 2011, 11:44:31 PM »

Thank YOU, blink for all you do.     I  was waiting around over on your site and saw it come up and read it.  I waited, thinking Klaas would post the link.  But you know monkeys....     So I went ahead and posted the link.  Hope that was okay. 

Of course MuffyBee, thank you.

2 words: angry birds.  You know what I am saying, lol 

Please delete if you know who comes down from the you know where.

Hugs
B
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: March 15, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »

I too have to reread what you write Blink I happen to think your a pure genius for figuring out some of this stuff..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: March 16, 2011, 12:20:30 AM »

I too have to reread what you write Blink I happen to think your a pure genius for figuring out some of this stuff..

How many of us are scientists?

Of course it is not an easy scope, and add in the emotional side. There is no way around the complexity of this case and I am a staunch occam gal.

The transition from pre-trial to "admissable" is before us, and it is what it is.

I am hopeful that this is not a challenge for those that are tasked with a verdict in this case.

Sweet baby Caylee.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #758 on: March 16, 2011, 01:13:07 AM »

Thanks to all, I will have to read it when my brain cells are not so dead.  I started to and got lost instantly.  Maybe it is just way over my head. 

I bet the jurors won't care either what kind of bugs are there.  31 DAYS, duct tape, plastic bags and a swamp. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: March 16, 2011, 01:57:02 AM »

Snipped:
http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2010/10/24/news/doc4cc3978f40897389735302.txt?viewmode=2

Dr. Werner Spitz (MICHIGAN) is challenging every point In Dr. Garavaglia’s autopsy report, concluding there are no scientific facts that Caylee Anthony died at the “hands of another.”
Meanwhile, His son, Dr. Daniel Spitz ,Macomb County Medical Examiner, has been told “Your statements have damaged the credibility of the coroner’s office,” by Commissioner Don Brown. Spitz, who works part time for the county under contract, is paid $200,532 plus consulting fees. On Oct. 18, Spitz conducted an autopsy and reported he found no evidence of trauma to the body. He said the cause and manner of death were pending additional toxicology tests.

lol muffy I am paranoid after my link errors that I am checking my links before posting.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.