April 27, 2024, 09:55:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168106 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: March 16, 2011, 02:30:05 AM »

Snipped:
http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2010/10/24/news/doc4cc3978f40897389735302.txt?viewmode=2

Dr. Werner Spitz (MICHIGAN) is challenging every point In Dr. Garavaglia’s autopsy report, concluding there are no scientific facts that Caylee Anthony died at the “hands of another.”
Meanwhile, His son, Dr. Daniel Spitz ,Macomb County Medical Examiner, has been told “Your statements have damaged the credibility of the coroner’s office,” by Commissioner Don Brown. Spitz, who works part time for the county under contract, is paid $200,532 plus consulting fees. On Oct. 18, Spitz conducted an autopsy and reported he found no evidence of trauma to the body. He said the cause and manner of death were pending additional toxicology tests.

lol muffy I am paranoid after my link errors that I am checking my links before posting.
So the dad, Dr Spitz fails to see that a 2yr couldn't rip off 3 pieces of duct tape, cover her face with it, slip inside 3 bags and throw herself in the woods= murder
and younger Dr. Spitz Fails to see a bullet wound during an autopsy and the crabs about the lack of fancy equipment.
Another case of the apple tree and how far the apple falls??  (by the way, your link worked perfectly..yahoo)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: March 16, 2011, 07:51:30 AM »

Thanks Muffy and Blink.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: March 16, 2011, 07:55:45 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/219182/Heated-arguments,-insults-hurled-in-Case-against-Casey
Heated arguments, insults hurled in Case against Casey
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:59 PM

ORLANDO --

Heated arguments and personal insults were flying in the Case against Casey.

News 13 uncovered arguments between attorneys that happened during a deposition -- and it was all on the record.

It happened in front of the court reporter and the expert witness.

One exchange happened as a deposition was wrapping up with one of the state's expert witnesses.

The 40 minute Q&A session went like most of the others, uneventful, until the very end.
 ::snipping2::
Transcript...... http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Deposition-0315.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: March 16, 2011, 08:23:04 AM »

o/t I know this should go in the "thankful" thread . . . but I am thankful to Blink and all the blinksters for what they do so well for those unable to speak for themselves.  It was because of Blink I became a monkey and for that I am grateful as well.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: March 16, 2011, 08:59:28 AM »

Go to Blink's it is up, Bugs and Plants

You monks are relentless, I love it.

Yes, in our opinion, the bug evidence is some of the strongest we have seen.

It was not known until this report that Dr. Huntington actually corroborates Dr. Haskell, albeit unwittingly.

Dr. Bock, brilliant scientist and accomplished woman, respectfully has no business in the defense of this case.

Blink, I wouldn't have waited this long for most anyone else.  You are amazing, I have to read through what you write several times, just to understand it.  Thanks for all you do.

I too have to reread what you write Blink I happen to think your a pure genius for figuring out some of this stuff..

How many of us are scientists?

Of course it is not an easy scope, and add in the emotional side. There is no way around the complexity of this case and I am a staunch occam gal.

The transition from pre-trial to "admissable" is before us, and it is what it is.

I am hopeful that this is not a challenge for those that are tasked with a verdict in this case.

Sweet baby Caylee.
Great article Blink. 
(one of my top 5 favorite sayings...it is what it is.........oh yes it is.  )

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: March 16, 2011, 11:31:22 AM »

o/t I know this should go in the "thankful" thread . . . but I am thankful to Blink and all the blinksters for what they do so well for those unable to speak for themselves.  It was because of Blink I became a monkey and for that I am grateful as well.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: March 16, 2011, 11:38:30 AM »

Girls: Question, If LKB wanted to come back just to give her opinion in the trial would that
be allowed. A couple of weeks ago a reporter ask her and she said she might drop into the
trial to see how things were going.
More, another reporter ask LKB & Dr. Biden if they knew who the daddy was and they said
yes. LKB said she couldn't talk about it but her hubby said he could. He didn't give a name
but said it would come out if the daddy was still alive?????. I don't know what he meant by
that or who he meant. Or is this all BS by them.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: March 16, 2011, 11:52:22 AM »

Girls: Question, If LKB wanted to come back just to give her opinion in the trial would that
be allowed. A couple of weeks ago a reporter ask her and she said she might drop into the
trial to see how things were going.
More, another reporter ask LKB & Dr. Biden if they knew who the daddy was and they said
yes. LKB said she couldn't talk about it but her hubby said he could. He didn't give a name
but said it would come out if the daddy was still alive?????. I don't know what he meant by
that or who he meant. Or is this all BS by them.

Good questions. 

Casey has stated the babby daddy is dead..but we all know Casey lies.

LKB certainly can watch the trial from the side lines, like any other citizen,..but she is no longer working for the defense..so she can not strut her stuff in the courtroom asking questions of the witnesses. 

JMHO

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: March 16, 2011, 11:55:15 AM »

Snipped:
http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2010/10/24/news/doc4cc3978f40897389735302.txt?viewmode=2

Dr. Werner Spitz (MICHIGAN) is challenging every point In Dr. Garavaglia’s autopsy report, concluding there are no scientific facts that Caylee Anthony died at the “hands of another.”
Meanwhile, His son, Dr. Daniel Spitz ,Macomb County Medical Examiner, has been told “Your statements have damaged the credibility of the coroner’s office,” by Commissioner Don Brown. Spitz, who works part time for the county under contract, is paid $200,532 plus consulting fees. On Oct. 18, Spitz conducted an autopsy and reported he found no evidence of trauma to the body. He said the cause and manner of death were pending additional toxicology tests.

lol muffy I am paranoid after my link errors that I am checking my links before posting.
So the dad, Dr Spitz fails to see that a 2yr couldn't rip off 3 pieces of duct tape, cover her face with it, slip inside 3 bags and throw herself in the woods= murder
and younger Dr. Spitz Fails to see a bullet wound during an autopsy and the crabs about the lack of fancy equipment.
Another case of the apple tree and how far the apple falls??  (by the way, your link worked perfectly..yahoo)

and the Daddy Spitz throws tantrums in court when he feels offended by questioning by the prosecution.

Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #769 on: March 16, 2011, 12:20:24 PM »

Thanks to all, I will have to read it when my brain cells are not so dead.  I started to and got lost instantly.  Maybe it is just way over my head.  

I bet the jurors won't care either what kind of bugs are there.  31 DAYS, duct tape, plastic bags and a swamp.  

I know and agree. I remember in OJ's trial when DNA was being explained to the jury by the State. I think the jury's eyes glazed over. KISS is the rule in court........ Keep It Simple, Stupid!  
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: March 16, 2011, 12:46:39 PM »

And Im left still banging on the chamber door CJBP do we have a ruling yet?

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: March 16, 2011, 01:29:09 PM »

The evidence that little Caylee was deceased in that trunk seems overwhelming to me.

Given that, is it assumable that the defense strategy is one of these two options:

There was an accident and Casey panicked and hid the evidence due to her fear of her mother.  or

Someone else kidnapped Caylee and later caused her demise to cover it up.  Somehow that SOD (like Jessie) used Casey's car to despose of the body and frame Casey.

Are these the strategies that you think defense is considering?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: March 16, 2011, 01:31:14 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-the-day-jose-baez-said-you-just-screamed-like-a-little-girl.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+International
Casey Anthony: The day Jose Baez said, ‘You just screamed like a little girl’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on March, 16 2011 10:39 AM

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: March 16, 2011, 01:51:52 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-the-day-jose-baez-said-you-just-screamed-like-a-little-girl.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+International
Casey Anthony: The day Jose Baez said, ‘You just screamed like a little girl’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on March, 16 2011 10:39 AM

It appears the defense team has a problem with little girls that scream.  Interesting choice of words. 

I wonder how he removes his foot from his mouth at night.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: March 16, 2011, 01:59:45 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/03/baez-junior-high-taunts-on-tape.html
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Baez' Junior High Taunts on Tape

~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: March 16, 2011, 02:20:06 PM »

It sounds to me he inserted that qualifier "during this time" which did not mean never. I am with you on this one the military would never let someone get involved in this circus if there were not more to it than just a "few dates."
I was under the impression he was in the Marines, but all the documents say Navy. He must be special forces.

The Department of the Navy, led by the Secretary of the Navy, oversees both the Marine Corps and the Navy.

Both the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and Commandant of the Marine Corps report directly to the Secretary of the Navy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps

Thanks great information !!  I did not have a clue about how that worked.

All Marines are "special forces," there are only 175,000 active duty Marines at any time and they are at the President's disposal. Marines can be deployed anywhere anytime without Congressional approval. The Department of the Navy has had a recent and official name change to "The U.S. Department of the Navy AND Marine Corps." I'm not a Marine, but my brother was in and I have many, many friends that are or whom have served.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: March 16, 2011, 02:47:31 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/16/2011           Certificate
of Materiality for Cameron Campana
03/16/2011           Certificate
of Materiality for David Turner
03/16/2011           Motion
State of Florida's; for Petition of Writ of Habeas Corpus Ad Testificadum
03/16/2011           Order
on State's Motion for Petition of Writ of Habeas Corpus Ad Testificadum - Granted
03/16/2011           Writ of Habeas Corpus
Ad Testificadum
03/16/2011           Response
to Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Post Mortem Banding)

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #777 on: March 16, 2011, 02:52:27 PM »

Thanks to all, I will have to read it when my brain cells are not so dead.  I started to and got lost instantly.  Maybe it is just way over my head.  

I bet the jurors won't care either what kind of bugs are there.  31 DAYS, duct tape, plastic bags and a swamp.  

I know and agree. I remember in OJ's trial when DNA was being explained to the jury by the State. I think the jury's eyes glazed over. KISS is the rule in court........ Keep It Simple, Stupid!  

Yup, my mind would start wandering on things I could understand and probably think geez, why is Casey Anthony grabbing her attorney all the time, why doesn't she cry, what the heck could she be writing, why does she look like such a Beotch, is there anybody she didn't boink?  Oh, and is Bozo kidding me, does he really have a license to practice law? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: March 16, 2011, 05:42:16 PM »

Trying to catch up quickly!  Darn you are some quick monkeys!   

1.  Keep knocking Cappy!  I so hoped to come on here and read that His Honor had rendered a decision!!!

2.  The Kelly depo ... I read that as just something those two honorable loving grieving (gag me) grandparents had told him.  Something Casey told them.  Casey lies ... grandparents lie ... it's definitely a lie ... I think Kelly probably knew it was a lie.  But, I don't think it started with Kelly.  He may be a slime ... but I don't fault him on that one.

3.  Caylee's father.  This hasn't really ever bothered me - as it doesn't mean anything in the big picture that her mother is the one who murdered her.  It takes one of three things for someone to not stand up to the plate in this paternity debacle.

a)  family member ... which we've known for a long time it's not

b)  low life loser .... and she dated many!  ... but most low life losers would have wanted their 15 minutes ... and I'm amazed that we didn't have half of Orlando stepping up to that plate.

c)  an actual respectable person ... who cared enough about Caylee to think she'd be better off without his parental involvement and was most probably devastated to find that he was wrong in that assessment.

Take your pick.  But I'm betting on (c) ... as we know (a) can't be right ... and (b) we'd have seen on Nancy Grace! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: March 16, 2011, 05:59:43 PM »

State Files Response Over Hair Evidence In Casey Case

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state filed its response Wednesday to a defense motion trying to keep key evidence about a hair found in Casey Anthony's car trunk out of court.

READ: State's Response On Hair Evidence

A hair in the trunk did show signs of decomposition, but the defense says there's not enough "science" to back up that claim.

Prosecutors submitted more than 300 pages of case law to back their claims.

The judge still has to rule on the issue.

<snipped> http://www.wftv.com/news/27218904/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.