April 27, 2024, 11:51:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168133 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: March 17, 2011, 07:58:37 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/17/caylee-anthony-case-ashton-responds-in-a-hairy-argument/

Caylee Anthony case: Ashton responds in a hairy argument
Posted on March 17, 2011 by Valhall
Hi Monkeys!   Happy St. Patrick Day!

I love the last paragraph to Val's article...

::snipping2::

Why do I call that icing on the cake?  Because Nicholas Petraco is the expert Casey Anthony’s defense team had examine the “death hair” from Casey’s trunk in hopes he would refute the State expert’s claim it had banding consistent with “postmortem banding”.  After Petraco examined that death hair, the defense team stated he would not be testifying for the defense

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: March 17, 2011, 08:05:11 AM »

hope this hasnt been posted yet.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/219695/Only-on-News-13:-State-expert-could-be-defense

ORLANDO --

A University of Florida expert on soil and water listed as a state expert could become one of the star witnesses for Casey Anthony's defense.
Sorry, I tend to believe the people that were actually near/at the scene, who saw the water. Why would so many people lie about the water if it wasn't there for an extended period of time?  This guy doesn't have all the info, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: March 17, 2011, 08:39:14 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27223763/detail.html
Casey Jury Expected To Cost Courts More Than $360,000
Posted: 5:38 am EDT March 17, 2011Updated: 7:09 am EDT March 17, 2011
Most of that money will cover sequestering the jury.The hotel bill for 12 jurors and eight alternates is expected to cost more than $125,000 and close to $50,000 will go toward meals.

Transportation, security, juror wages, and miscellaneous expenses are expected to cost more than $170,000.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: March 17, 2011, 08:43:13 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-03-17/news/os-casey-anthony-jury-costs-20110316_1_jurors-trial-ends-penalty-phase
Court expects Casey Anthony jury to cost $361,000
Budget calls for 20 jurors housed for 56 days
March 17, 2011|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
The Casey Anthony trial will cost the court system more than $361,000 — the bulk of it to house, feed and transport sequestered jurors for eight weeks, according to an expense breakdown by court officials.

These extraordinary expenses and other costs associated with the case are likely to make it one of the most expensive trials in Florida criminal history.

A breakdown provided by Ninth Judicial Circuit Court administrators shows a plan to house 20 jurors for an estimated eight weeks at $112 per day. That $125,440 hotel bill is the largest single item on the expense breakdown provided to the Orlando Sentinel.

Add to that $48,800 for meals and more than $170,000 for transportation, clerks, deputies, security guards, juror wages and miscellaneous expenses.

Another revelation in the expense breakdown is the fact that 20 jurors are expected to be seated — instead of the more common 14, which includes 12 jurors and two alternates. In the Anthony case, there likely will be eight alternates, according to court-administration spokeswoman Karen Levey. Those folks won't know who the alternates are until the trial ends.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: March 17, 2011, 08:43:13 AM »

This is interesting - Most everything we have said about the Anthonys is all in one article. It is like the monkeys wrote it word for word. LOL

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/was-casey-anthony-molested.html
Good morning,

Tahnks Turbo for posting these and other links.  This article was so well written and informative.  I love it when someone else can put my thoughts into words.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: March 17, 2011, 08:45:12 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27224544/detail.html
Anthony Trial Expected To Cost $361,000
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter
POSTED: Thursday, March 17, 2011
UPDATED: 8:19 am EDT March 17, 2011
The expenses and other costs will likely make the trial one of the most expensive in Florida history.

Anthony, 24, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing about six months earlier.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: March 17, 2011, 09:29:33 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/219695/Only-on-News-13:-State-expert-could-be-defense

ORLANDO --

A University of Florida expert on soil and water listed as a state expert could become one of the star witnesses for Casey Anthony's defense.
Sorry, I tend to believe the people that were actually near/at the scene, who saw the water. Why would so many people lie about the water if it wasn't there for an extended period of time?  This guy doesn't have all the info, imo.

There is something going on with the depositions not being released publicly, we think it has to do with the fact that readership of blogs/sites like ours takes away from the MSM sites because we analyze them and present them accurately, not a few lines here and there-

I may need to do somepin' 'bout that-

This is a prime example.  Adam Longo has long been a pawn for the defense, having been played for exclusives like many reporters were early on, and apparently still continue to be.

For example, does one think it might be important to include in such a report that Hurricane Faye touched down August 18 and made landfall 4 times in a a zig-zag pattern through August 23rd, 2008 dumping up to a foot of rain throughout the regions?

There were parts of the area that were underwater until Fall, and there is up to a 10" variance of elevations.

It is just flat out hooey to say anything different.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: March 17, 2011, 09:53:13 AM »

ORLANDO --

There is something going on with the depositions not being released publicly, we think it has to do with the fact that readership of blogs/sites like ours takes away from the MSM sites because we analyze them and present them accurately, not a few lines here and there-

This is a prime example.  Adam Longo has long been a pawn for the defense, having been played for exclusives like many reporters were early on, and apparently still continue to be.

For example, does one think it might be important to include in such a report that Hurricane Faye touched down August 18 and made landfall 4 times in a a zig-zag pattern through August 23rd, 2008 dumping up to a foot of rain throughout the regions?

There were parts of the area that were underwater until Fall, and there is up to a 10" variance of elevations.

BBM
It's pretty obvious here lately, of course we have seen it in the past, too, that not all the information released by the State/Defense, is being released to the public.  Instead of taking notice of what blogs are doing, investigating, and then following suit in the same manner.....I guess it's just easier to report half the news. This whole article is BS.

If you can do something about this issue Blink, please do.  All of the truth needs to be exposed.....whether we like what all the truth is or not.  Thanks Blink for all you do for us, Caylee and all the unfortunate ones out there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: March 17, 2011, 10:31:19 AM »

Video Stories

* State expert could be star witness Watch Video  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/StateExpert0316.flv&vtitle=State%20expert%20could%20be%20star%20witness

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: March 17, 2011, 10:34:17 AM »

This is interesting - Most everything we have said about the Anthony's is all in one article. It is like the monkeys wrote it word for word. LOL

I agree with many points in this article except one main point..I personally do not believe that Casey was ever sexually abused by George, Lee or any other family member or friend.  In sexual situations, and we have seen many with her, she appears to be the abuser of the relationship..not the abused.  She has learned how to use sex to her advantage with men, and if you can believe some of the pics, women too.  She liked parading herself around as a very sexual sensual woman.

Personally, I think that George calling her beautiful, etc..was for one reason only and that was to get to her ..to get her to think they were in her corner and to try to find the truth about Caylee.  Unfortunately it didn't work.   The same with Lee..and even Cindy..trying to after a point of realizing this woman they raised was not interested in talking about nor finding Caylee..she was only interested in herself.  And that became evident in the first phone call she made home..and she continued that pattern until they changed their tune and stopped talking about Caylee and started talking about her.

All the rest I agree with...but I find Casey to be more a product of a father who checked out long ago emotionally and financially , a mother who was overbearing and both verbally and physically abusive to her and a brother who was at wits end and tried to stay out of everyone way.  Casey adopted the worst of her mother and her father..she follows the traits of her father in not working, feeling no need to support herself nor child, andnot really giving a damn about other members of the family (except Caylee who he enjoyed, but felt no real responsibility towards.  She follows the traits of her mother in lying, obviously physical and verbal abuse, as well as enjoying the limelight.

Well just my thoughts..but I wouldn't bank too much on Casey ever having been the victim of sexual abuse..physical and emotional abuse yes..sexual no.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: March 17, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/court-expects-to-seat-20-casey-anthony-jurors-1327578.html?cxtype=rss_news
Court expects to seat 20 Casey Anthony jurors for nearly $361,104
By Anthony Colarossi
Orlando Sentinel
Updated: 9:11 a.m. Thursday, March 17, 2011
Posted: 9:08 a.m. Thursday, March 17, 2011

Video report at link

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: March 17, 2011, 10:42:09 AM »

This is interesting - Most everything we have said about the Anthony's is all in one article. It is like the monkeys wrote it word for word. LOL

I agree with many points in this article except one main point..I personally do not believe that Casey was ever sexually abused by George, Lee or any other family member or friend.  In sexual situations, and we have seen many with her, she appears to be the abuser of the relationship..not the abused.  She has learned how to use sex to her advantage with men, and if you can believe some of the pics, women too.  She liked parading herself around as a very sexual sensual woman.

Personally, I think that George calling her beautiful, etc..was for one reason only and that was to get to her ..to get her to think they were in her corner and to try to find the truth about Caylee.  Unfortunately it didn't work.   The same with Lee..and even Cindy..trying to after a point of realizing this woman they raised was not interested in talking about nor finding Caylee..she was only interested in herself.  And that became evident in the first phone call she made home..and she continued that pattern until they changed their tune and stopped talking about Caylee and started talking about her.

All the rest I agree with...but I find Casey to be more a product of a father who checked out long ago emotionally and financially , a mother who was overbearing and both verbally and physically abusive to her and a brother who was at wits end and tried to stay out of everyone way.  Casey adopted the worst of her mother and her father..she follows the traits of her father in not working, feeling no need to support herself nor child, andnot really giving a damn about other members of the family (except Caylee who he enjoyed, but felt no real responsibility towards.  She follows the traits of her mother in lying, obviously physical and verbal abuse, as well as enjoying the limelight.

Well just my thoughts..but I wouldn't bank too much on Casey ever having been the victim of sexual abuse..physical and emotional abuse yes..sexual no.

I completely concur.

Casey's claims go to the defense strategy, and possibly mitigation of her sentence, period.

George Anthony has a proclivity profile, no doubt, all one has to do is go through his computer records, lol.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: March 17, 2011, 10:51:46 AM »

ORLANDO --

For what its worth, I couldnt agree more adamantly.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: March 17, 2011, 11:00:26 AM »

What I have suspected all along is that Casey has made those accusations to "other men" prior to her arrest at times when she felt those men were distancing themselves from her, in other words figuring out who she really was.  She played a victim to guilt them to feel bad about her so that they wouldnt leave her.   In my view, she wrote about those accusations in jail for the similar reasons.  She is not only a pathological liar but she is an opportunist, a narcissistic sociopath in even sense of its description.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: March 17, 2011, 11:16:11 AM »

This is interesting - Most everything we have said about the Anthonys is all in one article. It is like the monkeys wrote it word for word. LOL

From the above article:

Sexual assault against a child is an assault on the Image of God, as we are made in His Image. It is an assault against innocence and against all that we hold sacred.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: March 17, 2011, 11:20:45 AM »

I totally agree with everythig you just stated. I never believes the sexual abuse allegations for a NY minute.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: March 17, 2011, 11:42:35 AM »

Okay, I am going to address this again.  It is probably nothing, but I did mention it before and nobody commented.  I tend to get caught up in things that are not important and then post right before something big happens, so that probably means that Judge Perry will have an announcement about 5 minutes after I post  LOL.

Anyway, the guy that worked with  Mark Hawkins was from the Sexual Assault unit.  I tried cutting and pasting, but can't get it to work it is from page 6 out of 15 from the info on Mark Hawkins from the last doc dump.  So, MH said they did not have a sexual relationship.  Is it possible that there was an admitted sexual assault(not even guessing which party was the perp).  Is it possible that Caylee was conceived in that manner?  Or........may Casey have CLAIMED that to her team and we do not know that??????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #817 on: March 17, 2011, 11:43:48 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/17/caylee-anthony-case-ashton-responds-in-a-hairy-argument/

Caylee Anthony case: Ashton responds in a hairy argument
Posted on March 17, 2011 by Valhall

hahahaha...don't ya just love it! 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: March 17, 2011, 11:44:00 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,2567509.story
Clerk of Courts: Casey Anthony trial could be "canceled or suspended"
Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner says threatened cuts to her budget could put Casey Anthony trial in jeopardy.

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
11:28 a.m. EDT, March 17, 2011
The Casey Anthony murder trial could be in jeopardy if proposed legislative funding cuts go through, according to Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner.

"Our funding for the Casey Anthony trial is in serious jeopardy at this time," Gardner said in an e-mail response to a newly released estimate of the costs associated with the murder trial set to start in May. "The Florida Senate has proposed a 5 percent cut to our budget in the 4th quarter, just as the Anthony trial is scheduled to begin. I have informed both the Chief Justice of the state Supreme Court as well as Chief Judge Belvin Perry of these dire circumstances.

"If the Senate proposal goes through the trial is in jeopardy of being canceled or suspended," Gardner concluded.

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #819 on: March 17, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,2567509.story
Clerk of Courts: Casey Anthony trial could be "canceled or suspended"
Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner says threatened cuts to her budget could put Casey Anthony trial in jeopardy.

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
11:28 a.m. EDT, March 17, 2011
The Casey Anthony murder trial could be in jeopardy if proposed legislative funding cuts go through, according to Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner.

"Our funding for the Casey Anthony trial is in serious jeopardy at this time," Gardner said in an e-mail response to a newly released estimate of the costs associated with the murder trial set to start in May. "The Florida Senate has proposed a 5 percent cut to our budget in the 4th quarter, just as the Anthony trial is scheduled to begin. I have informed both the Chief Justice of the state Supreme Court as well as Chief Judge Belvin Perry of these dire circumstances.

"If the Senate proposal goes through the trial is in jeopardy of being canceled or suspended," Gardner concluded.

Can we start a donation fund to make sure it goes on as scheduled?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.