April 27, 2024, 01:21:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168120 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 17, 2011, 11:58:18 AM »

This is interesting - Most everything we have said about the Anthony's is all in one article. It is like the monkeys wrote it word for word. LOL

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/was-casey-anthony-molested.html

I agree with many points in this article except one main point..I personally do not believe that Casey was ever sexually abused by George, Lee or any other family member or friend.  In sexual situations, and we have seen many with her, she appears to be the abuser of the relationship..not the abused.  She has learned how to use sex to her advantage with men, and if you can believe some of the pics, women too.  She liked parading herself around as a very sexual sensual woman.

Personally, I think that George calling her beautiful, etc..was for one reason only and that was to get to her ..to get her to think they were in her corner and to try to find the truth about Caylee.  Unfortunately it didn't work.   The same with Lee..and even Cindy..trying to after a point of realizing this woman they raised was not interested in talking about nor finding Caylee..she was only interested in herself.  And that became evident in the first phone call she made home..and she continued that pattern until they changed their tune and stopped talking about Caylee and started talking about her.

All the rest I agree with...but I find Casey to be more a product of a father who checked out long ago emotionally and financially , a mother who was overbearing and both verbally and physically abusive to her and a brother who was at wits end and tried to stay out of everyone way.  Casey adopted the worst of her mother and her father..she follows the traits of her father in not working, feeling no need to support herself nor child, andnot really giving a damn about other members of the family (except Caylee who he enjoyed, but felt no real responsibility towards.  She follows the traits of her mother in lying, obviously physical and verbal abuse, as well as enjoying the limelight.

Well just my thoughts..but I wouldn't bank too much on Casey ever having been the victim of sexual abuse..physical and emotional abuse yes..sexual no.

what does this mean????

I totally agree with everythig you just stated. I never believes the sexual abuse allegations for a NY minute.

Clerk of Courts: Casey Anthony trial could be "canceled or suspended"
Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner says threatened cuts to her budget could put Casey Anthony trial in jeopardy.
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
11:28 AM EDT, March 17, 2011

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os- ... 7509.story

« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:11:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: March 17, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »

This is interesting - Most everything we have said about the Anthony's is all in one article. It is like the monkeys wrote it word for word. LOL

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/was-casey-anthony-molested.html

I apologize for getting in someones quote box!
Personally, I think that George calling her beautiful, etc..was for one reason only and that was to get to her ..to get her to think they were in her corner and to try to find the truth about Caylee.  Unfortunately it didn't work.   The same with Lee..and even Cindy..trying to after a point of realizing this woman they raised was not interested in talking about nor finding Caylee..she was only interested in herself.  And that became evident in the first phone call she made home..and she continued that pattern until they changed their tune and stopped talking about Caylee and started talking about her.

All the rest I agree with...but I find Casey to be more a product of a father who checked out long ago emotionally and financially , a mother who was overbearing and both verbally and physically abusive to her and a brother who was at wits end and tried to stay out of everyone way.  Casey adopted the worst of her mother and her father..she follows the traits of her father in not working, feeling no need to support herself nor child, andnot really giving a damn about other members of the family (except Caylee who he enjoyed, but felt no real responsibility towards.  She follows the traits of her mother in lying, obviously physical and verbal abuse, as well as enjoying the limelight.

Well just my thoughts..but I wouldn't bank too much on Casey ever having been the victim of sexual abuse..physical and emotional abuse yes..sexual no.

[/qwhat does this mean????uote]

I totally agree with everythig you just stated. I never believes the sexual abuse allegations for a NY minute.

Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner says threatened cuts to her budget could put Casey Anthony trial in jeopardy.
11:28 AM EDT, March 17, 2011

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os- ... 7509.story

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: March 17, 2011, 12:01:23 PM »

sorry I  got my link in someone's quote box! sometimes this old lady! cant function without downing her first cup of cofee which I am working on now!

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 17, 2011, 12:21:22 PM »

Okay, I am going to address this again.  It is probably nothing, but I did mention it before and nobody commented.  I tend to get caught up in things that are not important and then post right before something big happens, so that probably means that Judge Perry will have an announcement about 5 minutes after I post  LOL.

Anyway, the guy that worked with  Mark Hawkins was from the Sexual Assault unit.  I tried cutting and pasting, but can't get it to work it is from page 6 out of 15 from the info on Mark Hawkins from the last doc dump.  So, MH said they did not have a sexual relationship.  Is it possible that there was an admitted sexual assault(not even guessing which party was the perp).  Is it possible that Caylee was conceived in that manner?  Or........may Casey have CLAIMED that to her team and we do not know that??????????

Akmom~ I'm really interested also about MH's involvement. The idea of kc claiming rape wouldn't surprise me and neither would it surprise me that she was the aggressor  She says anything when she feels pressure, so if the heat was on about who the father was, she may have just thought the guy the furthest away and thrown in a rape claim for good measure.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: March 17, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/219907/Casey-Anthony-case-in-jeopardy-due-to-budget-woes
Casey Anthony case in jeopardy due to budget woes?
By Adam Longo and Jacqueline Fell, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:26 PM
Taxpayers, get ready to pay up.

Not only is Casey Anthony's trial expected to be one of the biggest in Orange County, it's looking like it'll be one of the most expensive as well.

News 13 is reviewing an expense report put out by court officials.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 17, 2011, 01:15:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27227632/detail.html
Key Ruling Expected In Casey Case
Perry Expected To Rule On Evidence Motion
POSTED: 12:39 pm EDT March 17, 2011
UPDATED: 12:46 pm EDT March 17, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A key ruling is expected in the case against Casey Anthony.

Judge Belvin Perry is expected to decide whether to toss out evidence collected by prosectutors.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: March 17, 2011, 01:18:12 PM »

Okay, I am going to address this again.  It is probably nothing, but I did mention it before and nobody commented.  I tend to get caught up in things that are not important and then post right before something big happens, so that probably means that Judge Perry will have an announcement about 5 minutes after I post  LOL.

Anyway, the guy that worked with  Mark Hawkins was from the Sexual Assault unit.  I tried cutting and pasting, but can't get it to work it is from page 6 out of 15 from the info on Mark Hawkins from the last doc dump.  So, MH said they did not have a sexual relationship.  Is it possible that there was an admitted sexual assault(not even guessing which party was the perp).  Is it possible that Caylee was conceived in that manner?  Or........may Casey have CLAIMED that to her team and we do not know that??????????

Akmom~ I'm really interested also about MH's involvement. The idea of kc claiming rape wouldn't surprise me and neither would it surprise me that she was the aggressor  She says anything when she feels pressure, so if the heat was on about who the father was, she may have just thought the guy the furthest away and thrown in a rape claim for good measure.

Here you go:

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 17, 2011, 01:26:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,2567509.story

11:28 a.m. EDT, March 17, 2011
The Casey Anthony murder trial could be in jeopardy if proposed legislative funding cuts go through, according to Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner.

"Our funding for the Casey Anthony trial is in serious jeopardy at this time," Gardner said in an e-mail response to a newly released estimate of the costs associated with the murder trial set to start in May. "The Florida Senate has proposed a 5 percent cut to our budget in the 4th quarter, just as the Anthony trial is scheduled to begin. I have informed both the Chief Justice of the state Supreme Court as well as Chief Judge Belvin Perry of these dire circumstances.

"If the Senate proposal goes through the trial is in jeopardy of being canceled or suspended," Gardner concluded.

Well, the jurors will just have to stay in cheaper hotels and eat at fast food restaurants. I will volunteer to be a juror and do that & I bet there are a lot of others that would volunteer to do that also to see Caylee get the justice she deserves. I would even make a donation if necessary.

There are billions of dollars in programs in Florida that could be unfunded and no one would even miss so the Legislature needs to start looking at those to see how to fund it, but should NOT be such a travesty of justice in this case.  

No offense to the judge but he has let a lot of things be funded which were not relevant and just filled the coffers for bozo. Maybe he should make bozo pay back all the money the state spent for the PI which turned out nothing and paying all the experts that are not going to provide a thing for the defense.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 17, 2011, 01:31:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,2567509.story

11:28 a.m. EDT, March 17, 2011
The Casey Anthony murder trial could be in jeopardy if proposed legislative funding cuts go through, according to Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner.

"Our funding for the Casey Anthony trial is in serious jeopardy at this time," Gardner said in an e-mail response to a newly released estimate of the costs associated with the murder trial set to start in May. "The Florida Senate has proposed a 5 percent cut to our budget in the 4th quarter, just as the Anthony trial is scheduled to begin. I have informed both the Chief Justice of the state Supreme Court as well as Chief Judge Belvin Perry of these dire circumstances.

"If the Senate proposal goes through the trial is in jeopardy of being canceled or suspended," Gardner concluded.

Well, the jurors will just have to stay in cheaper hotels and eat at fast food restaurants. I will volunteer to be a juror and do that & I bet there are a lot of others that would volunteer to do that also to see Caylee get the justice she deserves. I would even make a donation if necessary.

There are billions of dollars in programs in Florida that could be unfunded and no one would even miss so the Legislature needs to start looking at those to see how to fund it, but should NOT be such a travesty of justice in this case.  

No offense to the judge but he has let a lot of things be funded which were not relevant and just filled the coffers for bozo. Maybe he should make bozo pay back all the money the state spent for the PI which turned out nothing and paying all the experts that are not going to provide a thing for the defense.

Turbo
I agree there! I think the Judge should have and should monitor where the money is going foolishly. And for god's sake where did all that money casey made off of pics go! I am disappointed with the judge. I know he has to be careful but geez bozo has run over him  time and time again. You give the fool an inch and he takes a mile.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 17, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27227384/detail.html
Clerk: Funding For Anthony Trial In 'Serious Jeopardy'
Judge Says Clerk's Statements Are Premature
POSTED: Thursday, March 17, 2011
UPDATED: 1:05 pm EDT March 17, 2011

A spokeswoman for Perry's court said Gardner's statements are premature given that the legislative session just began. She said the trial is moving forward as scheduled and there has been no continuation.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 17, 2011, 01:34:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27227848/detail.html
Court: Casey's Murder Trial May Have To Be Canceled
Posted: 12:55 pm EDT March 17, 2011Updated: 1:14 pm EDT March 17, 2011
However, a spokesperson for the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court suggests that talks of continuing the case are "extremely premature."

"The State vs. Casey Anthony trial is moving forward. It has not been continued," said the Chief of Due Process Services, Karen Levey.

Casey's trial is scheduled for May 9.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 17, 2011, 01:37:20 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,6609794.story
Clerk of Courts: Casey Anthony trial could be 'canceled or suspended'
1:17 p.m. EDT, March 17, 2011
Meanwhile, court administration officials insist the case is moving ahead toward its May trial date.

"Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. is aware that the Orange County Clerk of Courts, Lydia Gardner, has concerns regarding her office's ability to cover the costs that her office is responsible for in the State vs. Casey Anthony trial, such as jury sequestration," court administration spokeswoman Karen Levey said this morning in a statement.

Levey noted that the state legislative session just started and "talks of continuing the case are extremely premature."

She added that the Casey Anthony "trial is moving forward. It has not been continued."

Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar's office is also aware of the budgetary problems this year and their impact on the court system overall, but did not respond directly to Gardner's statement today.

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: March 17, 2011, 01:47:44 PM »

Okay, I am going to address this again.  It is probably nothing, but I did mention it before and nobody commented.  I tend to get caught up in things that are not important and then post right before something big happens, so that probably means that Judge Perry will have an announcement about 5 minutes after I post  LOL.

Anyway, the guy that worked with  Mark Hawkins was from the Sexual Assault unit.  I tried cutting and pasting, but can't get it to work it is from page 6 out of 15 from the info on Mark Hawkins from the last doc dump.  So, MH said they did not have a sexual relationship.  Is it possible that there was an admitted sexual assault(not even guessing which party was the perp).  Is it possible that Caylee was conceived in that manner?  Or........may Casey have CLAIMED that to her team and we do not know that??????????

Akmom~ I'm really interested also about MH's involvement. The idea of kc claiming rape wouldn't surprise me and neither would it surprise me that she was the aggressor  She says anything when she feels pressure, so if the heat was on about who the father was, she may have just thought the guy the furthest away and thrown in a rape claim for good measure.

That would make sense for KC to do. Also it may have been Cindy which told that and it all came back to bite her in the butt with an investigation. She to me is more deceptive and manipulative than KC. If someone told me today that Cindy went off in a rage and killed Caylee it would not surprise me in the least because she is one of the most despicable women I have have ever read about.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #833 on: March 17, 2011, 01:54:18 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/219907/Casey-Anthony-case-in-jeopardy-due-to-budget-woes

Not only is Casey Anthony's trial expected to be one of the biggest in Orange County, it's looking like it'll be one of the most expensive as well.

I have said at least to myself, that because of budgets in states, or should I say lack of budgets in states that the state of Florida is going to have a very difficult time with the cost of this trial, and have felt a deal will be made. Probably wrong about that.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: March 17, 2011, 01:59:03 PM »

As far as I can tell, MH is one of the good guys in the case and personally, I would not throw anything out there which the defense can use to tarnish his record, as that is what they are going to do.  That is why I let it go.  moo

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: March 17, 2011, 02:00:03 PM »

I have said at least to myself, that because of budgets in states, or should I say lack of budgets in states that the state of Florida is going to have a very difficult time with the cost of this trial, and have felt a deal will be made. Probably wrong about that.

Life in general pop would be fine with me.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: March 17, 2011, 02:01:16 PM »

Lordie! we may have to sponser a juror to insure that this case goes to trial. I am up for it! I will donate !

Loca
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: March 17, 2011, 02:06:33 PM »

Hey guys. In regards to Caylee's daddy speculation, I ran across something a long tome ago. I just now decided to go back to it and research just a lil bit. None of us have any idea who her biological father is, only thoughts. I don't believe any person in Casey's family fathered Caylee. I'm just not buying into her lies...I do not believe she was ever molested/raped/etc. I think she's a product of a self absorbed father that isn;t such a go-getter, an over bearing mother that constantly has to call the shots - and Casey being the baby daughter of those two people was babied & let get away with multiple lies throughout her life. I think she's like one of those people that lied as a kid so her lies got worse as an adult, stole as a kid so she stole as an adult, was allowed to exaggerate stories so it's how she got through the beginning of her adult years. I have to say it's about damned time she's held accountable. Shame it's come to this. Anyway, back to the baby-daddy issue. I know the death dertificate of Eric F. Baker was in the doc dump, but Caylee looks absolutely nothing like him, not in the least. I found a couple of pics with the caption of "Erik F." on "cayleecross" photobucket a/c. Who is this Erik F.? I found an article online captioning Eric J. Baker who happens to be in the Coast Guard. It's been mentioned previously that Caylee's dad was in the service and/or armed forces. This Eric resembles sharply the Erik F. mentioned in the cayleecross photobucket a/c. How uncanny is that that his name is the exact same name that Casey gave as Caylee's biological father? Plus, he resembles a collage of Caylee in a photobucket a/c of cayleecross? Did Casey know this guy at one time? Now I'm wondering more about the obit RIP Casey posted online. She wrote: "R.I.P. Eric James Baker 12.8.83-8.11.07". Could that be when Casey wrote him off, sort of out of Caylee's life...or really when he passed away? I'm wondering if maybe Casey was being sarcastic in posting that RIP. Is the Eric James Baker whose article I'm posting still alive? Ok, so check it out...

I found this picture in the photobucket a/c of "cayleecross". The caption under the picture reads: "Caylee Anthony beside photo of Erik F." The link to this picture is here but I've saved the picture to my photobucket a/c in case it happens to go missing (which is the one I'm posting):
http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee+and+erik+f+/cayleecross/CayleeEric.jpg

I found this picture also in the photobucket a/c of "cayleecross". The caption under the picture reads: "Caylee Anthony in collage with Erik F. If anyone knows who created this collage - please leave me a comment." The link to this picture is here but I've saved the picture to my photobucket a/c in case it happens to go missing (which is the one I'm posting):
http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee+and+erik+f+/cayleecross/CayleecollagepostedbyCarolinaJ4C.jpg

http://cgvi.uscg.mil/media/main.php?g2_itemId=660648
Snipped:
SAN FRANCISCO - Coast Guard Petty Officer 1st Class Eric J. Baker explains to Nahal Mogharabi, of the Environmental Protection Agency how the Coast Guard Cutter Aspen's surface radar operates, Friday, Sept. 18, 2009. (U.S. Coast Guard photo/Petty Officer 2nd Class Matthew Schofield)

Edit to fix name per Titch.  MB
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 02:43:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: March 17, 2011, 02:12:45 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27228533/detail.html
Judge: Casey's Trial Still Set For May, Despite Concerns
Clerk Raises Funding Concerns About Jury Sequestration
POSTED: 1:38 pm EDT March 17, 2011
UPDATED: 1:49 pm EDT March 17, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry says he still plans to start Casey Anthony's murder trial on May 9, despite funding concerns from court officials.

Opening statements in Anthony's murder trial are scheduled to begin May 16 at the Orange County Courthouse.

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 17, 2011, 02:14:38 PM »

Hope this hasnt been posted yet.

Judge: Casey's Trial Still Set For May, Despite Concerns
Clerk Raises Funding Concerns About Jury Sequestration
POSTED: 1:38 pm EDT March 17, 2011
UPDATED: 1:49 pm EDT March 17, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27228533/detail.html

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.