April 27, 2024, 07:56:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168100 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: March 17, 2011, 03:55:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27230033/detail.html
State Sen.: Casey Trial Funding Not A Concern
Clerk Said Funding Shortfall Could Cancel Or Suspend Trial
POSTED: 3:31 pm EDT March 17, 2011
UPDATED: 3:43 pm EDT March 17, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Funding for Casey Anthony's murder trial should not be a major concern, a state senator told WESH 2 News on Thursday afternoon.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: March 17, 2011, 03:57:12 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27230033/detail.html

State Sen.: Casey Trial Funding Not A Concern

Clerk Said Funding Shortfall Could Cancel Or Suspend Trial
POSTED: 3:31 pm EDT March 17, 2011
UPDATED: 3:43 pm EDT March 17, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Funding for Casey Anthony's murder trial should not be a major concern, a state senator told WESH 2 News on Thursday afternoon.
Earlier in the day, Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner issued a statement claiming that her office's funding was in risk of getting cut by 5 percent.

State Sen. Mike Fasano said Gardner's statements were not accurate.
He said the adjustment would be due to less revenue that came into the trust fund that funds judicial operations around the state. Taxpayer money will fill the deficit, so that the cuts, if any, are minimal, Fasano said.
Fasano also said that if the state needed to suspend or cancel any trials, civil cases would be suspended first, not criminal trials like Anthony's.
A call to Gardner's office Thursday afternoon seeking clarification was not immediately returned.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: March 17, 2011, 03:58:02 PM »

Sorry Trimm for the double post, I saw the update & I was too hot under the collar to look if you were already on it LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: March 17, 2011, 04:02:34 PM »

Sorry Trimm for the double post, I saw the update & I was too hot under the collar to look if you were already on it LOL

They testing us monkeys today.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: March 17, 2011, 04:03:08 PM »

Okay, I am going to address this again.  It is probably nothing, but I did mention it before and nobody commented.  I tend to get caught up in things that are not important and then post right before something big happens, so that probably means that Judge Perry will have an announcement about 5 minutes after I post  LOL.

Anyway, the guy that worked with  Mark Hawkins was from the Sexual Assault unit.  I tried cutting and pasting, but can't get it to work it is from page 6 out of 15 from the info on Mark Hawkins from the last doc dump.  So, MH said they did not have a sexual relationship.  Is it possible that there was an admitted sexual assault(not even guessing which party was the perp).  Is it possible that Caylee was conceived in that manner?  Or........may Casey have CLAIMED that to her team and we do not know that??????????

Akmom~ I'm really interested also about MH's involvement. The idea of kc claiming rape wouldn't surprise me and neither would it surprise me that she was the aggressor  She says anything when she feels pressure, so if the heat was on about who the father was, she may have just thought the guy the furthest away and thrown in a rape claim for good measure.

Here you go:

Thank you, Brandi!  I tried and tried, I am still learning how to "drive" my new netbook.  There has to be some reason he was working with the Sex Assault guy on this.  No doubt Baez is dumb enough to to have to troll here for ideas, but surely some smart law clerk could have pointed that out to him if necessary...LOL

Yikes, that my not have been worded very well.  No disrespect to any monkeys meant. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: March 17, 2011, 04:06:05 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/17/2011           Amended Motion for Transcription of Proceedings
03/17/2011           Notice of Filing
Original Transcript
03/17/2011           Transcript Filed
Sgt. John Allen - 9/15/10
Original Transcript
Christina Armendariz - 1/31/11
Original Transcript
Gerardo Bloise - 8/6/10
Original Transcript
Kristine Brewer - 11/29/10
Original Transcript
Kevin Stenger - 11/9/10
Original Transcript
Karen Toledo - 9/3/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 17, 2011, 04:07:17 PM »

Original Transcript
Eduard Turso - 5/13/09
Original Transcript
Leonard Turtora - 5/13/09
Original Transcript
Michael Vincent - 8/6/10
Original Transcript
Jennifer Welch - 11/10/10
Original Transcript
Christopher Woehr - 11/29/10
Original Transcript
Charity Beasley - 9/3/10
Original Transcript
Debbie Bennett - 6/4/10
Original Transcript
Debbie Abney - 9/2/10
Original Transcript
Robyn Adams - 3/1/11
Original Transcript
Richard Grund - 12/8/10
Original Transcript

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: March 17, 2011, 04:08:56 PM »

Steven Hanson - 9/28/10
Original Transcript
Morgan Hays - 1/31/11
Original Transcript
Reginald Hosey - 11/9/10
Original Transcript
Roy Kronk - 11/19/09
03/17/2011   
       Notice of Filing
Original Transcript
Sgt John Allen - 9/15/10
Original Transcript
Brian Burner - 6/4/10

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: March 17, 2011, 04:17:20 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,6507433,full.story

Clerk of Courts: Casey Anthony trial could be 'canceled or suspended'
Courts Clerk Lydia Gardner says cuts to her budget could put trial in jeopardy, but senator says she is misinformed

I just wanted to point out this paragraph in this updated article at the OS:
In any case, Fasano said, it would not be a high-priority murder trial like Casey Anthony's that would be placed on hold due to financial considerations.
"Civil cases would be in jeopardy before any criminal cases," Fasano said. "She, as clerk of court, knows that better than anyone."

After being asked about the costs associated with the upcoming trial, Gardner released a statement Wednesday saying the proceeding might have to be delayed due to budget cuts.

"Our funding for the Casey Anthony trial is in serious jeopardy at this time," Gardner said in an e-mail response to a newly released estimate of the costs associated with the murder trial set to start in May.

"The Florida Senate has proposed a 5 percent cut to our budget in the 4th quarter, just as the Anthony trial is scheduled to begin," she said. "I have informed both the Chief Justice of the state Supreme Court as well as Chief Judge Belvin Perry of these dire circumstances.

"If the Senate proposal goes through the trial is in jeopardy of being canceled or suspended," Gardner concluded.

But Fasano said there "were numbers thrown out there" that were not accurate. He said Gardner should have consulted with a lobbyist hired to represent the clerks before making her statement.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: March 17, 2011, 04:19:12 PM »

Okay, I am going to address this again.  It is probably nothing, but I did mention it before and nobody commented.  I tend to get caught up in things that are not important and then post right before something big happens, so that probably means that Judge Perry will have an announcement about 5 minutes after I post  LOL.

Anyway, the guy that worked with  Mark Hawkins was from the Sexual Assault unit.  I tried cutting and pasting, but can't get it to work it is from page 6 out of 15 from the info on Mark Hawkins from the last doc dump.  So, MH said they did not have a sexual relationship.  Is it possible that there was an admitted sexual assault(not even guessing which party was the perp).  Is it possible that Caylee was conceived in that manner?  Or........may Casey have CLAIMED that to her team and we do not know that??????????

AKMOM   

I am way behind again and trying to read everything from today so forgive me if someone else has addressed this issue of the NCIS Sexual Assault Unit.  It is perplexing to me as well.  Is a missing child normally investigated by this branch of NCIS is my first thought and question.  I'll have to see where more info is on that..anyroad..I would not be surprised if at some point she had not claimed to Mark that either she or Caylee was sexually assaulted..and I wouldn't be surprised if she told OCSO that Caylee was the product of Casey being raped by Mark.  The woman lies like a rug when it comes to men, sex, Caylee..well just about anything.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: March 17, 2011, 04:21:26 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/219907/Casey-Anthony-case-in-jeopardy-due-to-budget-woes
Casey Anthony case in jeopardy due to budget woes?
By Adam Longo and Jacqueline Fell, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Thursday, March 17, 2011 3:49 PM
Court administrators estimate the jury will cost taxpayers more than $350,000.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. has also decided court six days a week is a must.

“He firmly believes the trial will move more rapidly if he holds the trial on Saturday,” said Court Administrator Karen Levey. “Continues the case on Saturday. The jurors are sequestered. They can't go home. They're going to be here anyway."

These totals just take the jury into consideration and doesn’t count court deputies, clerks, as well as transporting Anthony to and from the courthouse.

Levey can't estimate the end cost, but said it's likely to take a toll on all parties involved, which include the Department of Corrections, sheriff's office, State Attorney’s Office and the Judicial Administration Commission, the state in charge of overseeing court costs for those like Anthony declared indigent.

"We really have not. There's never been a case like this anywhere,” Levey said.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: March 17, 2011, 04:24:24 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/17/us-florida-courts-idUSTRE72G7LY20110317
Clerk warns budget cuts could delay Casey Anthony trial
By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO, Fla | Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:03pm EDT

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: March 17, 2011, 04:29:03 PM »

Akmom~ I'm really interested also about MH's involvement. The idea of kc claiming rape wouldn't surprise me and neither would it surprise me that she was the aggressor  She says anything when she feels pressure, so if the heat was on about who the father was, she may have just thought the guy the furthest away and thrown in a rape claim for good measure.

Here you go:

So it was not NCIS..that means either Casey said Mark was the father or Mark raped her..and of course when Mark came to Orlando LE wired him up and sent him in to the tigeress den..... 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: March 17, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »

Here you go:

So it was not NCIS..that means either Casey said Mark was the father or Mark raped her..and of course when Mark came to Orlando LE wired him up and sent him in to the tigeress den..... 

I believe all this is was when they asked him if he was willing to give up his DNA to determine whether he was Caylee's father or not, not anything to do with a sexual assault claim.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: March 17, 2011, 04:49:39 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/219907/Casey-Anthony-case-in-jeopardy-due-to-budget-woes
Last Updated: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:26 PM
Taxpayers, get ready to pay up.

Not only is Casey Anthony's trial expected to be one of the biggest in Orange County, it's looking like it'll be one of the most expensive as well.

News 13 is reviewing an expense report put out by court officials.

I have said at least to myself, that because of budgets in states, or should I say lack of budgets in states that the state of Florida is going to have a very difficult time with the cost of this trial, and have felt a deal will be made. Probably wrong about that.

I remember at the last hearing, Judge Perry stated that he was going to Tallahassee the next week to work on getting money. He said it wasn't a pleasant task, but it was a necessary one, or something to that effect.

I wonder if it had anything to do with this case or just the Ninth Judicial court in general.

This trial will not be postponed or delayed or cut short due to funds....ain't gonna happen.

I think the Judge was going to try to get the funding needed for the 9th judicial district, which of course includes this case.   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: March 17, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »

Last Updated: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:26 PM
Taxpayers, get ready to pay up.

Not only is Casey Anthony's trial expected to be one of the biggest in Orange County, it's looking like it'll be one of the most expensive as well.

News 13 is reviewing an expense report put out by court officials.

I have said at least to myself, that because of budgets in states, or should I say lack of budgets in states that the state of Florida is going to have a very difficult time with the cost of this trial, and have felt a deal will be made. Probably wrong about that.

I remember at the last hearing, Judge Perry stated that he was going to Tallahassee the next week to work on getting money. He said it wasn't a pleasant task, but it was a necessary one, or something to that effect.

I wonder if it had anything to do with this case or just the Ninth Judicial court in general.
I don't know Brandi, but my thoughts are there probably are pressures on the State to maybe work out a deal, guess we will all wait and see what happens.

The State would probably be willing to make a deal with Baez to plead her out..but doesn't Baez have to ask the State to consider a plea deal, them enter a plea and the State can either accept or reject?

But to me..it will be the 11th hour before Baez could make Casey understand and cooperate with a plea.  The woman has no reason in her mind at this point she believes the State and their witnesses are stupid, she has a dream team and she is going to waltz out of there on Masons arm....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: March 17, 2011, 05:01:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27227848/detail.html
Could Casey Anthony's Murder Trial Be Canceled?
Posted: 12:55 pm EDT March 17, 2011Updated: 4:41 pm EDT March 17, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony is the biggest trial in Orange County history, but the Clerk of Courts is trying to use it to keep her budget from being slashed. Lydia Gardner said on Thursday that budget cuts put the trial at risk of being canceled or suspended.

However, Gardner does not have the authority to cancel a trial. Now, there's a showdown brewing between Gardner and Chief Judge Belvin Perry because of the statements she made.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: March 17, 2011, 05:02:22 PM »

Courts Clerk Lydia Gardner says cuts to her budget could put trial in jeopardy, but senator says she is misinformed~ From same link

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,6609794.story

She should be fired for being that stupid

That's actually what I'm wondering. I think she should be reprimanded for causing public panic. Actually, forget the public aspects of it all, is it part of her job description to make such announcements without being told to do so?

She is an elected official..just like the Senator..she is incharge of the funding $$$ that leave her office through the court..atleast that is my understanding.  So I think she has a right to say..Hello Floridians...your money is about to go down the drain on this trial. 

Rather it was wise to do so is another story...I think not..

She should have handled it differently..called some money folks who call some other money folks and get some more in the pot..when and if it is needed.  We don't know
it will be needed ..we are only in the first quarter of the year....so she should have sent up a few red flags..but she sent them up to the wrong people.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 17, 2011, 05:04:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27227848/detail.html
Chief Judge Belvin Perry, who is in Tallahassee, told WFTV her statement is premature and the courthouse administration doesn't expect a problem.

"The State vs. Casey Anthony trial is moving forward. It has not been continued," said Karen Levey, Chief of Due Process Services, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court.

But Gardner is in charge of the money to pay for jurors, and it now appears she's trying to use her leverage in the county's biggest case to tell lawmakers not to touch her budget.

"What would you say to someone who would accuse you of playing politics with a child death case?" WFTV reporter Jeff Deal asked Gardner.

"Anyone who knows me would know that wouldn't be in my nature," Gardner replied.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: March 17, 2011, 05:09:18 PM »

Hey guys. In regards to Caylee's daddy speculation, I ran across something a long tome ago. I just now decided to go back to it and research just a lil bit. None of us have any idea who her biological father is, only thoughts. I don't believe any person in Casey's family fathered Caylee. I'm just not buying into her lies...I do not believe she was ever molested/raped/etc. I think she's a product of a self absorbed father that isn;t such a go-getter, an over bearing mother that constantly has to call the shots - and Casey being the baby daughter of those two people was babied & let get away with multiple lies throughout her life. I think she's like one of those people that lied as a kid so her lies got worse as an adult, stole as a kid so she stole as an adult, was allowed to exaggerate stories so it's how she got through the beginning of her adult years. I have to say it's about damned time she's held accountable. Shame it's come to this. Anyway, back to the baby-daddy issue. I know the death dertificate of Eric F. Baker was in the doc dump, but Caylee looks absolutely nothing like him, not in the least. I found a couple of pics with the caption of "Erik F." on "cayleecross" photobucket a/c. Who is this Erik F.? I found an article online captioning Eric J. Baker who happens to be in the Coast Guard. It's been mentioned previously that Caylee's dad was in the service and/or armed forces. This Eric resembles sharply the Erik F. mentioned in the cayleecross photobucket a/c. How uncanny is that that his name is the exact same name that Casey gave as Caylee's biological father? Plus, he resembles a collage of Caylee in a photobucket a/c of cayleecross? Did Casey know this guy at one time? Now I'm wondering more about the obit RIP Casey posted online. She wrote: "R.I.P. Eric James Baker 12.8.83-8.11.07". Could that be when Casey wrote him off, sort of out of Caylee's life...or really when he passed away? I'm wondering if maybe Casey was being sarcastic in posting that RIP. Is the Eric James Baker whose article I'm posting still alive? Ok, so check it out...

I found this picture in the photobucket a/c of "cayleecross". The caption under the picture reads: "Caylee Anthony beside photo of Erik F." The link to this picture is here but I've saved the picture to my photobucket a/c in case it happens to go missing (which is the one I'm posting):
http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee+and+erik+f+/cayleecross/CayleeEric.jpg

I found this picture also in the photobucket a/c of "cayleecross". The caption under the picture reads: "Caylee Anthony in collage with Erik F. If anyone knows who created this collage - please leave me a comment." The link to this picture is here but I've saved the picture to my photobucket a/c in case it happens to go missing (which is the one I'm posting):
http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee+and+erik+f+/cayleecross/CayleecollagepostedbyCarolinaJ4C.jpg

http://cgvi.uscg.mil/media/main.php?g2_itemId=660648
Snipped:
SAN FRANCISCO - Coast Guard Petty Officer 1st Class Eric J. Baker explains to Nahal Mogharabi, of the Environmental Protection Agency how the Coast Guard Cutter Aspen's surface radar operates, Friday, Sept. 18, 2009. (U.S. Coast Guard photo/Petty Officer 2nd Class Matthew Schofield)

Edit to fix name per Titch.  MB

Titch..I think this is someone we researched wayback when.  Was he ever living in or stationed in North Carolina?

Anyhow...does he show up on a witness list for the State or defense..because if he is Caylee's surviving parent..he should.  He should atleast be a witness in the mitigation phase even if he gave up parental rights.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.