April 27, 2024, 12:13:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 168115 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: March 17, 2011, 07:02:17 PM »

Brandi!  Perfect photo of CJBP above!  Wouldn't want to be her......

an angelic monkey

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: March 17, 2011, 07:06:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27231291/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+2+news

Casey To Lee: I Was Read My Rights

Lead Investigator Claims She Was Never Read Miranda Rights

POSTED: 5:29 pm EDT March 17, 2011
UPDATED: 6:10 pm EDT March 17, 2011

And what is the point to this?   She was already arrested & put in jail at this point, she sure as heck had to have had her Miranda rights given to her for the lying to LE and child neglect charges. 

If anything it only proves that at the appropriate time she was given her Miranda rights.   The issue is statements she made as a witness regarding a missing child and prior to her arrest.

What you are seeing, is local MSM have realized they are not attracting the level of readership they will need to beat out their competition come trial time.

Additionally, as these documents are released, they cost $1 a page, so over $2000 from the other day alone.

There is no fact checking, and certainly no research, why would one even reference a visit not shown for the motion?

Advertisers ( more than David Maus) are ad shopping, and they need to keep their hits high right now.

I gotta source.. lol

" A source says she made it up".  Wtf, what source is that? Common Sense?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: March 17, 2011, 07:56:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,6609794.story
Casey Anthony trial still on track
Courts Clerk Lydia Gardner created a stir by saying trial could be 'canceled or suspended.'
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:16 p.m. EDT, March 17, 2011
Just when it seemed we'd seen everything in the lead-up to the Casey Anthony trial, the case became part of the political posturing on the state budget crisis on Thursday.

Late Wednesday, Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner told the Orlando Sentinel in a statement that Anthony's murder trial could be "canceled or suspended" if a proposed five percent legislative funding cut to her budget went through.

On Thursday, the state senator overseeing that funding said the cuts Gardner worried about will not be nearly as deep as she feared.

And by day's end Gardner appeared to be letting up a bit on the prospect that Anthony's May trial could be derailed by budget constraints.

"Things change rapidly during the legislative process, and we are hopeful that these issues can be resolved,'' Gardner said in a statement.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: March 17, 2011, 09:33:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27231291/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+2+news

Casey To Lee: I Was Read My Rights

Lead Investigator Claims She Was Never Read Miranda Rights

POSTED: 5:29 pm EDT March 17, 2011
UPDATED: 6:10 pm EDT March 17, 2011

And what is the point to this?   She was already arrested & put in jail at this point, she sure as heck had to have had her Miranda rights given to her for the lying to LE and child neglect charges. 

If anything it only proves that at the appropriate time she was given her Miranda rights.   The issue is statements she made as a witness regarding a missing child and prior to her arrest.

What you are seeing, is local MSM have realized they are not attracting the level of readership they will need to beat out their competition come trial time.

Additionally, as these documents are released, they cost $1 a page, so over $2000 from the other day alone.

There is no fact checking, and certainly no research, why would one even reference a visit not shown for the motion?

Advertisers ( more than David Maus) are ad shopping, and they need to keep their hits high right now.

I gotta source.. lol

" A source says she made it up".  Wtf, what source is that? Common Sense?

Lol blink
makes sense!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: March 17, 2011, 10:16:53 PM »

Sorry off topic for a second!
FYI
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353096
Thursday, 9:00 p.m.
Billie Dunn is currently being interrogated by law enforcement. The charges Dunn will face are expected to be released shortly.

Meanwhile, officers have removed items from the home of Shawn Adkins' grandmother within the last few minutes. Our crews say it's too dark to make a positive identification on what was taken away.

Thursday, 8:25 p.m.
The Michell County District Attorney's office tells KTAB's Michelle Ashworth they went to Billie Dunn's house to serve a warrant out of Howard County to Shawn Adkins.

According to the D.A.'s office, Billie lied and said he wasn't there. She was taken to Mitchell County Jail.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #905 on: March 17, 2011, 10:48:02 PM »

This is interesting - Most everything we have said about the Anthony's is all in one article. It is like the monkeys wrote it word for word. LOL

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/was-casey-anthony-molested.html

I agree with many points in this article except one main point..I personally do not believe that Casey was ever sexually abused by George, Lee or any other family member or friend.  In sexual situations, and we have seen many with her, she appears to be the abuser of the relationship..not the abused.  She has learned how to use sex to her advantage with men, and if you can believe some of the pics, women too.  She liked parading herself around as a very sexual sensual woman.

Personally, I think that George calling her beautiful, etc..was for one reason only and that was to get to her ..to get her to think they were in her corner and to try to find the truth about Caylee.  Unfortunately it didn't work.   The same with Lee..and even Cindy..trying to after a point of realizing this woman they raised was not interested in talking about nor finding Caylee..she was only interested in herself.  And that became evident in the first phone call she made home..and she continued that pattern until they changed their tune and stopped talking about Caylee and started talking about her.

All the rest I agree with...but I find Casey to be more a product of a father who checked out long ago emotionally and financially , a mother who was overbearing and both verbally and physically abusive to her and a brother who was at wits end and tried to stay out of everyone way.  Casey adopted the worst of her mother and her father..she follows the traits of her father in not working, feeling no need to support herself nor child, andnot really giving a damn about other members of the family (except Caylee who he enjoyed, but felt no real responsibility towards.  She follows the traits of her mother in lying, obviously physical and verbal abuse, as well as enjoying the limelight.

Well just my thoughts..but I wouldn't bank too much on Casey ever having been the victim of sexual abuse..physical and emotional abuse yes..sexual no.

I totally agree with everythig you just stated. I never believes the sexual abuse allegations for a NY minute.

Me either, she is fully of malarky. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: March 17, 2011, 10:49:38 PM »

Okay, I am going to address this again.  It is probably nothing, but I did mention it before and nobody commented.  I tend to get caught up in things that are not important and then post right before something big happens, so that probably means that Judge Perry will have an announcement about 5 minutes after I post  LOL.

Anyway, the guy that worked with  Mark Hawkins was from the Sexual Assault unit.  I tried cutting and pasting, but can't get it to work it is from page 6 out of 15 from the info on Mark Hawkins from the last doc dump.  So, MH said they did not have a sexual relationship.  Is it possible that there was an admitted sexual assault(not even guessing which party was the perp).  Is it possible that Caylee was conceived in that manner?  Or........may Casey have CLAIMED that to her team and we do not know that??????????

You mean that Mark may have assaulted her (not in a relationship but like a rape)?  I doubt it. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: March 17, 2011, 10:50:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,2567509.story
Clerk of Courts: Casey Anthony trial could be "canceled or suspended"
Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner says threatened cuts to her budget could put Casey Anthony trial in jeopardy.

11:28 a.m. EDT, March 17, 2011
The Casey Anthony murder trial could be in jeopardy if proposed legislative funding cuts go through, according to Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner.

"Our funding for the Casey Anthony trial is in serious jeopardy at this time," Gardner said in an e-mail response to a newly released estimate of the costs associated with the murder trial set to start in May. "The Florida Senate has proposed a 5 percent cut to our budget in the 4th quarter, just as the Anthony trial is scheduled to begin. I have informed both the Chief Justice of the state Supreme Court as well as Chief Judge Belvin Perry of these dire circumstances.

"If the Senate proposal goes through the trial is in jeopardy of being canceled or suspended," Gardner concluded.

Eeeks.  Then what?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: March 17, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jeopardy-20110317,0,2567509.story
Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner says threatened cuts to her budget could put Casey Anthony trial in jeopardy.

The Casey Anthony murder trial could be in jeopardy if proposed legislative funding cuts go through, according to Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner.

"Our funding for the Casey Anthony trial is in serious jeopardy at this time," Gardner said in an e-mail response to a newly released estimate of the costs associated with the murder trial set to start in May. "The Florida Senate has proposed a 5 percent cut to our budget in the 4th quarter, just as the Anthony trial is scheduled to begin. I have informed both the Chief Justice of the state Supreme Court as well as Chief Judge Belvin Perry of these dire circumstances.

"If the Senate proposal goes through the trial is in jeopardy of being canceled or suspended," Gardner concluded.

Can we start a donation fund to make sure it goes on as scheduled?

I am not donating to a murdering mother and her idiot lawyers.  Let them eat peanut butter and do their own dang transcription.  This is ridiculous.  I cannot stand them.  There are serious funding issues cause they have cost the state of Florida way too much already and they keep asking for more.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: March 17, 2011, 11:04:49 PM »

OMG, JBP, last next week?  This is as late next week as you can get, come on, cough up your orders..........PLEASE????

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: March 17, 2011, 11:19:08 PM »

Can we start a donation fund to make sure it goes on as scheduled?

I am not donating to a murdering mother and her idiot lawyers.  Let them eat peanut butter and do their own dang transcription.  This is ridiculous.  I cannot stand them.  There are serious funding issues cause they have cost the state of Florida way too much already and they keep asking for more.

zoo
lol on the peanut butter!!  hey its better than nothing right!

Loca
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #911 on: March 18, 2011, 12:13:37 AM »

Hello monkeys...

I say,... Honourable Judge Perry, TAKE YOUR TIME!, I want the right decisions, nothing for appeal, or anything for mistrial...I have waited this long (for many decisions!!) I will (tapping foot) wait for this one too!.

Tomorrow may be a looong day...but I AM READY....!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Back to the rafters....

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: March 18, 2011, 07:57:17 AM »

Hello monkeys...

I say,... Honourable Judge Perry, TAKE YOUR TIME!, I want the right decisions, nothing for appeal, or anything for mistrial...I have waited this long (for many decisions!!) I will (tapping foot) wait for this one too!.

Tomorrow may be a looong day...but I AM READY....!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Back to the rafters....

Sounds good! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: March 18, 2011, 07:59:57 AM »

Jailhouse Conversation Should Not Affect Anthony Trial

In a jailhouse conversation between Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, Casey admits she was read her Miranda rights by the lead Orange county detective. Eyewitness News' legal analyst says that it should not be the bombshell it appears to be in the trial....
http://www.wftv.com/video/27234477/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: March 18, 2011, 08:11:45 AM »

03/17/2011           Notice of Filing
Original Transcript
03/17/2011           Transcript Filed
Melissa Cardiello - 9/2/10
Original Transcript
Kethlin Cutcher - 10/7/10
Original Transcript
David Dean - 5/11/09
Original Transcript
Tanya DePalmo - 10/7/10
Original Transcript
Darrell McCaskill - 2/3/1
Original Transcript
Susan Mears n/k/a Gattis
Original Transcript
Ronald Murdock - 11/10/10
Original Transcript
Carlos Padilla - 11/10/10
Original Transcript
Pamela Porter - 11/10/10
Original Transcript
William Procknow - 5/13/09

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: March 18, 2011, 08:28:22 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/is-jose-baez-the-stuttering-attorney-qualified-to-insult-the-verbalizations-of-other-lawyers/
Is Jose Baez the Stuttering Attorney Qualified to Insult the Verbalizations of Other Lawyers? 03/17/11

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/18/caylee-anthony-case-a-defense-pathologist-spitz-out-a-report/
Caylee Anthony case: a defense pathologist Spitz out a report
Posted on March 18, 2011 by JWG

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-to-celebrate-25th-birthday-in-jail/
Casey Anthony To Celebrate 25th Birthday In Jail 03/18/11

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: March 18, 2011, 08:45:24 AM »

Jailhouse Conversation Should Not Affect Anthony Trial

In a jailhouse conversation between Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, Casey admits she was read her Miranda rights by the lead Orange county detective. Eyewitness News' legal analyst says that it should not be the bombshell it appears to be in the trial....
http://www.wftv.com/video/27234477/index.html
Hi Monkeys!    Trimm, thanks for all the updates!   

At the end of this video it's stated that CJBP is in Tallahassee and his decisions may be delayed.  Oh well, we've waited almost 3 years, what's another week? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: March 18, 2011, 08:49:25 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/is-jose-baez-the-stuttering-attorney-qualified-to-insult-the-verbalizations-of-other-lawyers/
Is Jose Baez the Stuttering Attorney Qualified to Insult the Verbalizations of Other Lawyers? 03/17/11

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/18/caylee-anthony-case-a-defense-pathologist-spitz-out-a-report/
Caylee Anthony case: a defense pathologist Spitz out a report
Posted on March 18, 2011 by JWG

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-to-celebrate-25th-birthday-in-jail/
Casey Anthony To Celebrate 25th Birthday In Jail 03/18/11

Thanx Trimm!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #918 on: March 18, 2011, 09:03:04 AM »

Today is the day to hear from Judge Perry!  woohooooo

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: March 18, 2011, 09:26:38 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27236415/detail.html

Judge Expected To Rule On Casey Motions

Perry has delayed the ruling because he's doing court budget business in Tallahassee, but Friday WFTV expects rulings on nearly a week of hearings held earlier this month.

Next week is shaping up to be another busy week in the case. Both sides will be in court next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to go over scientific evidence. The trial is scheduled to start May 9.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.