April 25, 2024, 06:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 228622 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: March 26, 2011, 12:11:31 AM »

This was snipped from facebook.
Please provide the link from facebook, even though it may have been posted previously. MB
Help Find Hailey Dunn
As we inch closer & closer to Sunday, the 3 month mark since Hailey has been gone, please allow Clinton Dunn's words to whisper into your hearts: "I just miss it all. I miss her face. There’s no one particular thing; I miss her companionship. I’m focused on one thing. Finding Hailey. Don’t forget. Hailey is still out there.” (T)
4 hours ago · View Feedback (35)Hide Feedback (35)

I am not giving anyone a pass on anything. I just think that Clint is probably hanging on to life right now by his fingernails. He is only focused on finding Hailey. To think about anything else at this point would undoubtedly send him over the edge.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:04:19 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: March 26, 2011, 12:43:49 AM »

This was snipped from facebook.
Please provide the link even if it may have been posted before.  MB
Help Find Hailey Dunn
As we inch closer & closer to Sunday, the 3 month mark since Hailey has been gone, please allow Clinton Dunn's words to whisper into your hearts: "I just miss it all. I miss her face. There’s no one particular thing; I miss her companionship. I’m focused on one thing. Finding Hailey. Don’t forget. Hailey is still out there.” (T)
4 hours ago · View Feedback (35)Hide Feedback (35)

I am not giving anyone a pass on anything. I just think that Clint is probably hanging on to life right now by his fingernails. He is only focused on finding Hailey. To think about anything else at this point would undoubtedly send him over the edge.

Sebastian

If Clint is focusing on finding Hailey ... then why is his focus everywhere but on the official  suspect in the investigation ... the official suspect who his daughter lived in fear of night after night as she lay in her bed?

Hailey deserves a father who will make a choice to be a strong advocate on her behalf ... will openly plead with the Shawn Adkins to reveal where he can find his daughter ... not proclaim his innocence..

Both Billie and Clint's distancing of Shawn Adkins makes it impossible for me to have compassion.  My heart breaks for Hailey.  She deserves so much more.

Janet

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:05:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #642 on: March 26, 2011, 02:45:55 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9552.msg1320497#msg1320497 Edit to add link and quote box. MB
"What is behind the respective denials of Clint and Billie in regards to Shawn?  Is there a common connection between Clint, Billie and Shawn ... a common connection which involves illegal wrongdoing?  In other words ... do Clint and Billie realize if Shawn goes down for the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Hailey ... it is a given that they both will be implicated in illegal wrongdoing that implies consequences which will put them behind bars for a long time?"
Janet, I don't think there is any connection between Clint and Shawn like that.
Clint is Clint and he is dealing with this as he knows how. We don't have a window into his thoughts either. And it is not going to help anyone if he goes out on national tv or airwaves and gives them both a verbal blast. Clint has to stay his course and let LE do their work. Clint is on a road that I would not want to be on.  
Richie Cooper & Clint have known Billie for many years. They don't know what she's been up to for the past few with Shawn and the drugs, etc. Probably very hard to comprehend that someone that you thought of one way for fifteen years has turned into what Billie is right now. It's easy for us to say what we would or would not do as we are all removed from the actual persons in this sad story.  My heart hurt when I heard what Mr. Cooper had to say the other night. Billie has shut these persons who are part of her family out and has aligned herself with Shawn. That says it all, to me. That she isn't a " we" with Hailey's other relatives, but a " we" with that creep.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:07:24 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #643 on: March 26, 2011, 02:53:30 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cubanarama/2011/03/25/cold-cases--hailey-dunns-blind-drive

This is an interesting program, but a little long.....2 hours

Freida Ratcliff, who is one of the searchers searching for Hailey, went on a drive guided by psychic Gail St.John.  Freida was guided North on Hwy 208 to a white church, then onto County Road 153; then onto County Road 163 on the Mitchell/Scurry County Line. 

Freida said that was the exact spot where LE had said that they should be searching.
It is private property and LE is trying to obtain permission to search along a creek there.
LE says that the area is suspicious due to Shawn's cell phone pings.   Freida lost cell phone contact at that point.

Gail St. John has recovered 37 bodies.

Thanks Magnolia, sounds interesting...I'll listen tomorrow.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: March 26, 2011, 03:30:05 AM »

Hailey's parents for their own respective reasons will not focus suspicion on the main suspect in the disappearance of their daughter despite Shawn Adkins's deception revealed in the affidaviits ... deception regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th.

However ... Hailey's grandmother grasps the reality of the situation ... the reality that Shawn may have harmed her precious granddaughter.  Uncle Richy and Auntie Mary grasp the reality of the situation.

What is behind the respective denials of Clint and Billie in regards to Shawn?  Is there a common connection between Clint, Billie and Shawn ... a common connection which involves illegal wrongdoing?  In other words ... do Clint and Billie realize if Shawn goes down for the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Hailey ... it is a given that they both will be implicated in illegal wrongdoing that implies consequences which will put them behind bars for a long time?

Janet

++++++

Nana

Connie Jones and Mary Cooper for Hailey Dunn on BringThemHomeNow Radio - Feb-23-2011

<snipped>

Host: Why do you think it's so important that Shawn, on "BringThemHomeNow"?

Connie: I think he needs to. I think Shawn needs to talk about it. I think he needs to clear the air and let his voice be out there, let his voice be known, let him express his reasoning, his point of view about things. You know. I'd, I'd sure I know he has to get approval of his lawyer and everything, I don't want to have these feelings about Shawn. I really don't. I don't like these feelings about Shawn. But nobody's seen her walking around or anything that day and then it's like poof, she just poof, and into thin air and she's gone and it's, to me, it just points to Shawn,and he needs to clear things up. He needs to clear things up with why he went back to Ccity that morning.? Why did he quit his job that day of all days?

<snipped>

Host: What do you believe happened with Shawn that day?

Connie: I believe that after he quit his job, he went home and maybe molested her or raped her, and knowing my granddaughter there's no way that she was going to keep quiet about it. Period. I mean she's openly verbal, Hailey is, and I figured he had to shut her up.

<snipped>

http://equinox-ecliptic.blogspot.com/2011/02/connie-jones-and-mary-cooper-for-hailey.html

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/24/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-hailey-dunns-grandma-and-aunt-livemisisng-laurie-partridge-family

Auntie Mary

Connie Jones and Mary Cooper for Hailey Dunn on BringThemHomeNow Radio - Feb-23-2011

<snipped>

Host: Mary, what do you think of Billie and Shawn?

Mary: Well, probably the same as everybody else. I mean, because I just don't understand how she can just sit over there and… with him…

Host: Explain that?

Mary: Well, he's a suspect. And he's living there with her and she does not have any of her kids now because of him and…

Host: How do you feel about Shawn and Billie living together?

Mary: I don't like it. It infuriates me. Because he's a suspect and I just don't understand why he, why she's putting him first and I mean if she would tell us the reason why I would understand it but she doesn't talk to us. So it just infuriates me that she is with her and she's with him and there's ..where's Hailey? I mean..

<snipped>

http://equinox-ecliptic.blogspot.com/2011/02/connie-jones-and-mary-cooper-for-hailey.html

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/24/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-hailey-dunns-grandma-and-aunt-livemisisng-laurie-partridge-family

Uncle Richy

The Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE RICHY COOPER /DUNN CASE ...
23/03/2011 5:00 PM - 2 hrs 2 min

<snipped>

Richy Cooper: My opinion.  Shawn did it.  Shawn tried something of a sexual nature and killed Hailey.  Billie wasn't involved but she knows.  Billie could be scared of Shawn.
Clint is not going to be happy with me. (Paraphrased)

<snipped>

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/23/the-bring-them-home-now-exclusive-richy-cooper-and-missing-billy-disilvestro-serial-killer-on-the-lo

I think Clint's brother-in-law, Richy Cooper, explained this pretty well.
In effect he said that Clint cannot let himself face the fact that Hailey
may be dead..  If he lets himself believe that, he will go all to pieces
I think Clint is only doing what he has to do to keep going until they have
 facts about Hailey.  In the meantime, his whole world is crumbling around him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: March 26, 2011, 04:45:23 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cubanarama/2011/03/25/cold-cases--hailey-dunns-blind-drive

This is an interesting program, but a little long.....2 hours

Freida Ratcliff, who is one of the searchers searching for Hailey, went on a drive guided by psychic Gail St.John.  Freida was guided North on Hwy 208 to a white church, then onto County Road 153; then onto County Road 163 on the Mitchell/Scurry County Line. 

Freida said that was the exact spot where LE had said that they should be searching.
It is private property and LE is trying to obtain permission to search along a creek there.
LE says that the area is suspicious due to Shawn's cell phone pings.   Freida lost cell phone contact at that point.

Gail St. John has recovered 37 bodies.   So she says, the record outside of her claims begs to differ

Thanks Magnolia, sounds interesting...I'll listen tomorrow.   

Magnolia, please dont take this post as a direct response to yours in any negative way but I must express a few things on this because many of you may be unaware of some issues.

The show they had last Tues night was totally unprepared & they had Gail St John inserting herself in this case 3 months in and not without asking for donations at the end.   The hosts couldnt even get the names of pertinent people right much less facts of the case.    Today's live airing of Gail's instructed "blind drive" was sensationalistic.  Why does this psychic constantly go rogue on her "blind drives" without the consent and/or cooperation of LE is beyond my logic or respect for protocol, instead its reckless & self-serving.  She self-proclaims herself to be a psychic detective so I cannot for the life of me understand how she classifies herself as such when she doesnt even work in conjunction with LE.   PS  "blind drives" is her term not one used by other psychics. 

Now, I have to say Freda has the best intentions & she's had boots on the ground for 3 months looking for Hailey.   However, I personally conversed with her advising her that it was not in her best interest or this case to work with this woman.  Obviously, she didnt heed that advise but from her own words to others I've learned that she has since regretted it.  I'm sure she must feel a bit awkward admitting that to me personally nor does she have to but she should know that my angst is not with her because I realize what her main focus is.  Freda's kindness & purpose was taken advantage of not only by GSJ but by those that arranged or encouraged it to transpire, that is where my angst lies.  On today's "blind drive" I can tell you that Freda was led ill advised & apparently was made aware of it on site because I learned elsewhere that she will not be continuing to work with GSJ.   The area she was in is common knowledge for anyone that can put 2 and 2 together & GSJ utilized a google map just as anyone else could have.   That being said, discussing precisely where LE feels searches should occur on the air waves may be heard by certain parties, I shouldnt have to explain what could occur as a result of that.

Im not sure many of you are aware of other shady things associated to GJS, but there is plenty of it including her constant complaints that she was getting her home foreclosed on blah blah blah and then the pitch for donations followed....dont believe me do a wide google search its right there for the reading.  She pitched a show to all the cable networks, even had money vested by sponsors but not one network would take it on yet she advertised it as if it were a done deal.  In addition to that I know a bit about her involvement in the Caylee search via one of the lead detectives.  I cannot share what that is comfortably until after the trial is over but I can tell you as common knowledge that she was brought in by the Anthonys not LE, derive what you will from that.   PS she has gone by Gail and Gale....why the need for that?

Look, we all want answers, Im sure certain family members are looking for any means possible to get those answers BUT those answers have to come responsibly & in the proper chain of custody or justice may not be served to the fullest extent of the law.   I'm just as frustrated as everyone else but I cannot condone or overlook certain conduct in the midst of a criminal investigation...maybe some can, not me.

Why did I stick my neck out, because this case is about a beautiful 13 year old girl who is missing, suspected to be murdered, it should never be about self-serving opportunists, fame seekers & frauds....nor am I ever fooled by them.

I'll end this post with this:   Billie and Shawn where is Hailey?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: March 26, 2011, 08:04:21 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9552.msg1320497#msg1320497 Edit to add link and quote box. MB
"What is behind the respective denials of Clint and Billie in regards to Shawn?  Is there a common connection between Clint, Billie and Shawn ... a common connection which involves illegal wrongdoing?  In other words ... do Clint and Billie realize if Shawn goes down for the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Hailey ... it is a given that they both will be implicated in illegal wrongdoing that implies consequences which will put them behind bars for a long time?"
Janet, I don't think there is any connection between Clint and Shawn like that.
Clint is Clint and he is dealing with this as he knows how. We don't have a window into his thoughts either. And it is not going to help anyone if he goes out on national tv or airwaves and gives them both a verbal blast. Clint has to stay his course and let LE do their work. Clint is on a road that I would not want to be on.  
Richie Cooper & Clint have known Billie for many years. They don't know what she's been up to for the past few with Shawn and the drugs, etc. Probably very hard to comprehend that someone that you thought of one way for fifteen years has turned into what Billie is right now. It's easy for us to say what we would or would not do as we are all removed from the actual persons in this sad story.  My heart hurt when I heard what Mr. Cooper had to say the other night. Billie has shut these persons who are part of her family out and has aligned herself with Shawn. That says it all, to me. That she isn't a " we" with Hailey's other relatives, but a " we" with that creep.

Agreed Kat_Gram, agreed.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:09:04 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: March 26, 2011, 09:41:19 AM »

Hi Monkeys!
I have not checked in in a while but I see Hailey's beautiful face on facebook along with Kyrons, Lindseys and so many other sweet angels that have still not been found. Rather than post the long reply, I have shortened it.
What is behind the respective denials of Clint and Billie in regards to Shawn?  Is there a common connection between Clint, Billie and Shawn ... a common connection which involves illegal wrongdoing?  In other words ... do Clint and Billie realize if Shawn goes down for the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Hailey ... it is a given that they both will be implicated in illegal wrongdoing that implies consequences which will put them behind bars for a long time?

Janet

To quote Ronald Cummings, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."  So many similarities between the two cases, it is almost freaky.   Here is a synopsis of the script:  Take 3 or more narcissistic, amoral, addicted adults; add offspring; equals tragedy for children.  The title of the show:  Recipe for Disaster.  I am really getting sick of watching the reruns.  

Janet,
It is my gut feeling that the parents are probably keeping mum about what they do or do not feel with regards to who may have harmed Hailey. There has been so much media involved (thank goodness, FINALLY) with Kyron's cases and others. Let us just say that Clint or even Billie think that Shawn may have harmed Hailey, what good would it do for them to publicly throw him under the bus? I think it is much wiser to keep mum with regards to whatever they may feel and keep the focus on finding Hailey. I would LOVE to see Shawn locked up for the kiddie porn alone, but once he is behind bars, I doubt he would do anymore talking. Just my personal opinion.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:09:40 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: March 26, 2011, 09:42:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys!
I have not checked in in a while but I see Hailey's beautiful face on facebook along with Kyrons, Lindseys and so many other sweet angels that have still not been found. Rather than post the long reply, I have shortened it.
What is behind the respective denials of Clint and Billie in regards to Shawn?  Is there a common connection between Clint, Billie and Shawn ... a common connection which involves illegal wrongdoing?  In other words ... do Clint and Billie realize if Shawn goes down for the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Hailey ... it is a given that they both will be implicated in illegal wrongdoing that implies consequences which will put them behind bars for a long time?

Janet

Janet,
It is my gut feeling that the parents are probably keeping mum about what they do or do not feel with regards to who may have harmed Hailey. There has been so much media involved (thank goodness, FINALLY) with Kyron's cases and others. Let us just say that Clint or even Billie think that Shawn may have harmed Hailey, what good would it do for them to publicly throw him under the bus? I think it is much wiser to keep mum with regards to whatever they may feel and keep the focus on finding Hailey. I would LOVE to see Shawn locked up for the kiddie porn alone, but once he is behind bars, I doubt he would do anymore talking. Just my personal opinion.

Sorry for squatting in your box

To quote Ronald Cummings, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."  So many similarities between the two cases, it is almost freaky.   Here is a synopsis of the script:  Take 3 or more narcissistic, amoral, addicted adults; add offspring; equals tragedy for children.  The title of the show:  Recipe for Disaster.  I am really getting sick of watching the reruns.  
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:10:49 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 26, 2011, 11:46:18 AM »

Privately yes, which is what I wanted to discuss with klaas. Publicly, I don't feel like I can right now. Too many ppl read this forum that aren't members.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Billie-Dunn-Innocent/154709951254680

Clinton Dunn
thank yall for this page. billie needs support too.
26 minutes ago

Why does Clint feel Billie needs support?   Did he not see she was arrested for lying to police about Shawn??   Did he not read nor hear that Billie & Shawn are the only POI's??   Did he not hear Billie saying that she failed the polygraph, specifically on questions about Hailey's location and her own involvement in Hailey's disappearance?

Boston Lady

I have asked myself the same questions since early on.

Could it be that behind the scenes in the investigation there are dots which are being connected and ... the underlying reasons regarding Billie and Clint's distancing of Shawn ... in the disappearance of their precious daughter will be revealed?  On that day ... could it be that Clint's ongoing upholding of Billie will also be clarified?

Until the truth is forthcoming speculation is where it is at.

Janet

++++

The Distancing of Shawn Adkins

Clint Dunn

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says
Tuesday, February 08 2011

<snipped>

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339996

Missing Teen's Father Believes Only Named Suspect Is Innocent
POSTED: 6:23 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 8:23 pm CST February 23, 2011

<snipped>

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The missing Colorado City teen's father speaks out Wednesday on the only named suspect in his daughter's case, Shawn Adkins.

Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

Billie Dunn

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Pete Kampfer

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 26, 2011, 12:11:13 PM »

Privately yes, which is what I wanted to discuss with klaas. Publicly, I don't feel like I can right now. Too many ppl read this forum that aren't members.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Billie-Dunn-Innocent/154709951254680

Clinton Dunn
thank yall for this page. billie needs support too.
26 minutes ago

Not to be a nay-sayer, but who knows if it is really Clint writing that post? 

Agree, it could be someone who has access to  his page.   But, that is his official FB page so I tend to think it's him.   

It appears to be Clint.  IMO, neither Billie or Clint have lead an exemplary life and it's possible Billie has something on Clint.  Could be lots of reasons he's defending her.

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: March 26, 2011, 12:21:21 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/03/statement-analysis-of-billie-dunns.html

Friday, March 25, 2011
Statement Analysis of Billie Dunn's Attorney
I read the comment section from that particular post of his. Not going to bring anon comments over here, but there was a anon post that was disturbing. I can't even say or discuss it, but holey moley. It was an anon post, but sometimes these things in this case have been true. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: March 26, 2011, 12:31:09 PM »

Capp, I totally agree with you about GSJ and well, everything you wrote in your last posting.
Not that you asked for a vote of confidence, but GSJ has no integrity as we all saw in the Caylee Anthony case.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: March 26, 2011, 01:01:21 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/03/statement-analysis-of-billie-dunns.html

Friday, March 25, 2011
I read the comment section from that particular post of his. Not going to bring anon comments over here, but there was a anon post that was disturbing. I can't even say or discuss it, but holey moley. It was an anon post, but sometimes these things in this case have been true. 

I saw that and was ready to puke.  Did you see the post about the mask too???? 
Never know if any of its true.. now I have the image of a donkey in my head. I'm going to be sick.
  :
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 26, 2011, 01:08:50 PM »

Friday, March 25, 2011

I have been made aware of that post, too, Magnolia.  Not only do I agree that it's completely inappropriate for this board, but since it was posted by someone who conveniently remained anonymous, in a case that is getting increasing sensationalist and likely to draw in more and more kooks due to the deviant sexual stuff coming out.  So I would expect that the mentions of deviance and bestiality to play with the imaginations of the weirdos and incite them to say, with absolutely no proof or backing, all sorts of unmentionable things.

The way I figure it, it doesn't matter (for now) if there was that type of image except to the LE, who will surely handle things.  Unfortunately, I believe bestiality was made noncriminal in the 70's here in Texas.  It might help in the court, if there are photos like that, to show that she would do anything, no matter how depraved for Shawn, but again - until there's proof, this sort of thing is too bombastic to really consider.  IMO, while at this point nothing would surprise me, I'm giving that comment no merit.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: March 26, 2011, 01:31:59 PM »

Capp, I totally agree with you about GSJ and well, everything you wrote in your last posting.
Not that you asked for a vote of confidence, but GSJ has no integrity as we all saw in the Caylee Anthony case.

Tks Kat, yes she is rather unscrupulous.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: March 26, 2011, 01:35:10 PM »

Friday, March 25, 2011

I have been made aware of that post, too, Magnolia.  Not only do I agree that it's completely inappropriate for this board, but since it was posted by someone who conveniently remained anonymous, in a case that is getting increasing sensationalist and likely to draw in more and more kooks due to the deviant sexual stuff coming out.  So I would expect that the mentions of deviance and bestiality to play with the imaginations of the weirdos and incite them to say, with absolutely no proof or backing, all sorts of unmentionable things.

Ive heard about it, didnt read it.   My opinion of PH has deteriorated rapidly & certainly do not give someone speaking anonymously any merit as a general rule.

The way I figure it, it doesn't matter (for now) if there was that type of image except to the LE, who will surely handle things.  Unfortunately, I believe bestiality was made noncriminal in the 70's here in Texas.  It might help in the court, if there are photos like that, to show that she would do anything, no matter how depraved for Shawn, but again - until there's proof, this sort of thing is too bombastic to really consider.  IMO, while at this point nothing would surprise me, I'm giving that comment no merit.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: March 26, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ive heard about it, didnt read it.   My opinion of PH has deteriorated rapidly & certainly do not give someone speaking anonymously any merit as a general rule.

O dear that messed royally lol

My comment is:  Ive heard about it, didnt read it.   My opinion of PH has deteriorated rapidly & certainly do not give someone speaking anonymously any merit as a general rule.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: March 26, 2011, 01:35:56 PM »

I really doubt that Billie has anything on Clint, however I have been wrong before. I think that the parents are probably following advice to "appear" to have a united front in order to find Hailey. I have seen this before with parents of missing children when you know that the parents are truly anything but "united".

With regards to GSJ, I agree completely with your post Capp. I put GSJ in the same categorie as Michelle Bart. Another opportunist that drives me bonkers.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 26, 2011, 01:55:28 PM »

I really doubt that Billie has anything on Clint, however I have been wrong before. I think that the parents are probably following advice to "appear" to have a united front in order to find Hailey. I have seen this before with parents of missing children when you know that the parents are truly anything but "united".

With regards to GSJ, I agree completely with your post Capp. I put GSJ in the same categorie as Michelle Bart. Another opportunist that drives me bonkers.

I would respectfully (and with a big hug of welcome back btw) disagree that BD doesn't have anything on Clint.  I see BD as being the type of person who makes sure she has things on people around her - in case of survival need.  I personally feel that BD is probably doing the united front thing for a number of reasons, foremost the need to look like a normal, loving family.  But I also suspect she, for the sake of controlling and perhaps preventing the very collapse of her little world, also does this to make sure she has CD firmly in hand. 

With most parents, let's say Kyron's parents, I would not think this - I would be relieved at the united front.  But in the sake of CD and BD it seems less like a "we" than a BD has CD doing what she feels best.  I think CD agrees with it both for the right reasons, and perhaps because of a lingering sense of dread about things that involve his personal habits.  Let's face it - he has been in the habit for years of hiding pot.  He has only had to come out and being forthright about it because he was confronted about it, couldn't deny it, and (let's hope...) didn't want to lie - particularly when everyone would know he was lying anyway.  Those habits die hard.  There has already been talk that he feels he has to pacify BD; this is probably a long-term relationship dynamic.  THere have even been straight-out comments that if he said anything, there would be hell to pay.

So yeah, I think she DOES have stuff on him - even if it's little stuff, just petty humiliations to his pride.  And to him, pride seems to be a big thing as it would be with many men. 

That's just my opinions of it, of course.  In the end, I guess we'll see - it might be you're right, or I am, or a little of both - who knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.