April 26, 2024, 02:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 229000 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: March 26, 2011, 02:10:07 PM »

I really doubt that Billie has anything on Clint, however I have been wrong before. I think that the parents are probably following advice to "appear" to have a united front in order to find Hailey. I have seen this before with parents of missing children when you know that the parents are truly anything but "united".

With regards to GSJ, I agree completely with your post Capp. I put GSJ in the same categorie as Michelle Bart. Another opportunist that drives me bonkers.

Its so sad that over the years it seems all to prevalent just how many that exist in an area you would hope its less likely to see, very disturbing.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: March 26, 2011, 02:14:11 PM »

I really doubt that Billie has anything on Clint, however I have been wrong before. I think that the parents are probably following advice to "appear" to have a united front in order to find Hailey. I have seen this before with parents of missing children when you know that the parents are truly anything but "united".

With regards to GSJ, I agree completely with your post Capp. I put GSJ in the same categorie as Michelle Bart. Another opportunist that drives me bonkers.

I would respectfully (and with a big hug of welcome back btw) disagree that BD doesn't have anything on Clint.  I see BD as being the type of person who makes sure she has things on people around her - in case of survival need.  I personally feel that BD is probably doing the united front thing for a number of reasons, foremost the need to look like a normal, loving family.  But I also suspect she, for the sake of controlling and perhaps preventing the very collapse of her little world, also does this to make sure she has CD firmly in hand. 

With most parents, let's say Kyron's parents, I would not think this - I would be relieved at the united front.  But in the sake of CD and BD it seems less like a "we" than a BD has CD doing what she feels best.  I think CD agrees with it both for the right reasons, and perhaps because of a lingering sense of dread about things that involve his personal habits.  Let's face it - he has been in the habit for years of hiding pot.  He has only had to come out and being forthright about it because he was confronted about it, couldn't deny it, and (let's hope...) didn't want to lie - particularly when everyone would know he was lying anyway.  Those habits die hard.  There has already been talk that he feels he has to pacify BD; this is probably a long-term relationship dynamic.  THere have even been straight-out comments that if he said anything, there would be hell to pay.

So yeah, I think she DOES have stuff on him - even if it's little stuff, just petty humiliations to his pride.  And to him, pride seems to be a big thing as it would be with many men. 

That's just my opinions of it, of course.  In the end, I guess we'll see - it might be you're right, or I am, or a little of both - who knows.

Hi Starwyn,
Billie may be the type of person who holds on to things to use at a convenient date, I don't know. But, do you really think that Clint is staying mum about Billie and Shawn because Billie has something really big on him?

I admit that negligent parents drive me crazy! I have posted on another blog about my dislike for the mother of another missing child because of her neglect. The thing is that I have learned that not everything that we hear is always true and some of the things that we hear are highly exaggerated. If it is true that Hailey was telling people that she was afraid of Shawn, why didn't someone act on it? Did Billie hear this as well? Yes, we read about these stories over and over and over. There appears that many people are culpable with regards to Hailey being missing. I just hope that Clint can stay focused and away from any bad things that may make him spiral out of control. From everything that I have read, he has been dilegent in his search for his daughter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: March 26, 2011, 03:20:33 PM »

Hi Starwyn,
Billie may be the type of person who holds on to things to use at a convenient date, I don't know. But, do you really think that Clint is staying mum about Billie and Shawn because Billie has something really big on him?

I admit that negligent parents drive me crazy! I have posted on another blog about my dislike for the mother of another missing child because of her neglect. The thing is that I have learned that not everything that we hear is always true and some of the things that we hear are highly exaggerated. If it is true that Hailey was telling people that she was afraid of Shawn, why didn't someone act on it? Did Billie hear this as well? Yes, we read about these stories over and over and over. There appears that many people are culpable with regards to Hailey being missing. I just hope that Clint can stay focused and away from any bad things that may make him spiral out of control. From everything that I have read, he has been dilegent in his search for his daughter.

Sebastian

If Clint was remaining "mum" about Shawn and Billie ... I would give him the benefit of the doubt that he was working behind the scenes assisting investigators in the building of a case again Shawn.  However ... when Clint undermines the focus of the investigation and proclaims the innocence of both Shawn and Billie ... I just shake me head.  I want to weep.  It is such a betrayal of Hailey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: March 26, 2011, 03:30:26 PM »

::snipping2::

Hi Starwyn,

I don't personally believe that Clint is staying mum because of BD having anything on him.  I think he is staying mum on Shawn for exactly the very reason he said he is:  LE is already focusing on Shawn, (and really they're the only ones that can do anything - legal - about Shawn), and that if he focuses on the Shawn-killed-Hailey theory, then he loses focus on the hope that Hailey might still be alive, and that going down the dead road is really overwhelming and might crush him.  I also believe he feels that if he goes down that road, he will essentially be abandoning his baby girl.    But my statement was in answer to the question of whether or not BD would have things on CD - so that's where all of that came from.

I, too, have a huge issue with negligent parents - particularly because I have long wanted, and tried, to have children but cannot.  I had cervical cancer when I was 25, and though I am more than fine now, there was a period of time where I didn't even know if children would be an option ever.  My doctor certainly advised that because of other inflammatory issues that it wasn't likely.  Until that point, I didn't want kids - until the point where I realized "you might not have a choice".... then suddenly I wanted 30 children!  Wink  In time, I realized I'd settle for one or two rather than 30, and over time I've had 0.  So to see parents that don't even treasure what they CAN have, their beautiful children, their little lives that they were blessed with the responsibility of... wow, it just makes me broil!  I don't kid myself into thinking I would have been a perfect parents, but come on - I'm a better parent to my dog than some people are to their human children!

I am like you - I wonder about Hailey talking to BD about SA.  I suspect that conversation line got nixed in a not very pleasant way early on in the relationship.   I also suspect that going further to say she was scared of SA, BD would have tuned her out if not yelled at her.  Everyone else (except granny) certainly tuned her out, or didn't place the type of importance on it that it warranted.  Of course, hindsite is 20-20, but EVERYONE who isn't living under a rock these days knows that there is a certain amount of gambling bringing a boyfriend to live in a house with pretty little girls.  I hate to be so bold to say it, but there it is.  There are tons of boyfriends and then husbands who are fine - and maybe even better dad's than the 'factor equipped father', but still - such a risk.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: March 26, 2011, 03:50:15 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=355696

Sunday Vigil Planned in Honor of Hailey Dunn

Sunday marks three months since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn vanished from her home in the small town of Colorado City.
The community will gather at 8 p.m. Sunday at Colorado City's Ruddick Park to pray for the girl's safe return.

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, says he'll be there from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and is encouraging a strong turnout.

Since most of us cannot be there physically, let's all join in by lighting a candle & saying a prayer at 8PM cen that would be 9PM est  an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 26, 2011, 04:03:25 PM »

RICHY COOPER

Part 4: Missing Texas teen Hailey Dunn’s uncle Richy Cooper speaks out
March 26th, 2011 2:09 am ET

<snipped>

What does Richy think happened to Hailey?

Richy said like his daughter, he’s angry. He said, “Somebody knows – fall on your sword, whoever it is. Do the right thing.”

Bee asked, “What do you believe happened to Hailey?”

Richy said, “Well, wow. I think Shawn did it.

"I think he wanted to try something with her of a sexual nature, she fought back, and he had to control her.

"I don’t think he could have controlled her. I don’t think he could have even tried to hide it from Billie.

"I don’t think that as arrogant as he seems to be that he would have tried to hide it from Billie.”

“I pray that I’m wrong. But I don’t feel that I am. It’s my opinion, that’s all that it is.

"If it brings me some hate mail, yeah, bring it.

"I don’t think Billie was involved but I think she knows. I think she knows the what; I don’t think she knows the where, when or how but I think she knows what happened. That’s my opinion.

“Clint’s probably going to beat me up over this because that means Hailey is not fixing to walk down the street with ribbons in her hair if I’m right,” Richy said.

Richy told Examiner.com Thursday, “I don’t think she [Billie] designed the deal, but I do think she’s the designer of the cover-up. That’s just my opinion.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/part-4-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/23/the-bring-them-home-now-exclusive-richy-cooper-and-missing-billy-disilvestro-serial-killer-on-the-lo

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: March 26, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »

Transcript - BTHN Interview - March 23, 2011 - Richy Cooper

Part 1: Missing Texas teen Hailey Dunn's uncle Richy Cooper speaks out
March 25th, 2011

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/part-1-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

Part 2: Missing Texas teen Hailey Dunn’s uncle Richy Cooper speaks out
March 26th, 2011

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/part-2-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

Part 3: Missing Texas teen Hailey Dunn’s uncle Richy Cooper speaks out
March 26th, 2011

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/part-3-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

Part 4: Missing Texas teen Hailey Dunn’s uncle Richy Cooper speaks out
March 26th, 2011

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/part-4-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

Part 5: Missing Texas teen Hailey Dunn’s uncle Richy Cooper speaks out
March 26th, 2011

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/part-5-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/23/the-bring-them-home-now-exclusive-richy-cooper-and-missing-billy-disilvestro-serial-killer-on-the-lo

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: March 26, 2011, 04:27:00 PM »

Part 1: The Children
Part 2: The parents
Part 3: Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins
Part 4: Hailey’s case
Part 5: Richy Cooper’s message to Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: March 26, 2011, 08:12:46 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cubanarama/2011/03/25/cold-cases--hailey-dunns-blind-drive

This is an interesting program, but a little long.....2 hours

Freida Ratcliff, who is one of the searchers searching for Hailey, went on a drive guided by psychic Gail St.John.  Freida was guided North on Hwy 208 to a white church, then onto County Road 153; then onto County Road 163 on the Mitchell/Scurry County Line. 

Freida said that was the exact spot where LE had said that they should be searching.
It is private property and LE is trying to obtain permission to search along a creek there.
LE says that the area is suspicious due to Shawn's cell phone pings.   Freida lost cell phone contact at that point.

Gail St. John has recovered 37 bodies.   So she says, the record outside of her claims begs to differ

Thanks Magnolia, sounds interesting...I'll listen tomorrow.   

Magnolia, please dont take this post as a direct response to yours in any negative way but I must express a few things on this because many of you may be unaware of some issues.

The show they had last Tues night was totally unprepared & they had Gail St John inserting herself in this case 3 months in and not without asking for donations at the end.   The hosts couldnt even get the names of pertinent people right much less facts of the case.    Today's live airing of Gail's instructed "blind drive" was sensationalistic.  Why does this psychic constantly go rogue on her "blind drives" without the consent and/or cooperation of LE is beyond my logic or respect for protocol, instead its reckless & self-serving.  She self-proclaims herself to be a psychic detective so I cannot for the life of me understand how she classifies herself as such when she doesnt even work in conjunction with LE.   PS  "blind drives" is her term not one used by other psychics. 

Now, I have to say Freda has the best intentions & she's had boots on the ground for 3 months looking for Hailey.   However, I personally conversed with her advising her that it was not in her best interest or this case to work with this woman.  Obviously, she didnt heed that advise but from her own words to others I've learned that she has since regretted it.  I'm sure she must feel a bit awkward admitting that to me personally nor does she have to but she should know that my angst is not with her because I realize what her main focus is.  Freda's kindness & purpose was taken advantage of not only by GSJ but by those that arranged or encouraged it to transpire, that is where my angst lies.  On today's "blind drive" I can tell you that Freda was led ill advised & apparently was made aware of it on site because I learned elsewhere that she will not be continuing to work with GSJ.   The area she was in is common knowledge for anyone that can put 2 and 2 together & GSJ utilized a google map just as anyone else could have.   That being said, discussing precisely where LE feels searches should occur on the air waves may be heard by certain parties, I shouldnt have to explain what could occur as a result of that.

Im not sure many of you are aware of other shady things associated to GJS, but there is plenty of it including her constant complaints that she was getting her home foreclosed on blah blah blah and then the pitch for donations followed....dont believe me do a wide google search its right there for the reading.  She pitched a show to all the cable networks, even had money vested by sponsors but not one network would take it on yet she advertised it as if it were a done deal.  In addition to that I know a bit about her involvement in the Caylee search via one of the lead detectives.  I cannot share what that is comfortably until after the trial is over but I can tell you as common knowledge that she was brought in by the Anthonys not LE, derive what you will from that.   PS she has gone by Gail and Gale....why the need for that?

Look, we all want answers, Im sure certain family members are looking for any means possible to get those answers BUT those answers have to come responsibly & in the proper chain of custody or justice may not be served to the fullest extent of the law.   I'm just as frustrated as everyone else but I cannot condone or overlook certain conduct in the midst of a criminal investigation...maybe some can, not me.

Why did I stick my neck out, because this case is about a beautiful 13 year old girl who is missing, suspected to be murdered, it should never be about self-serving opportunists, fame seekers & frauds....nor am I ever fooled by them.

I'll end this post with this:   Billie and Shawn where is Hailey?

I guess I have never figured out how to tell which psychic can be trusted.
I'll work on that.
Freda seemed truly emotional.
Isn't Bea on Bring Them Home Now a psychic?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: March 26, 2011, 09:13:13 PM »

If David was removed by CPS on March 19th as a result of illegal drugs being discovered in the home ... maybe Clint's criminal record aquired through ongoing illegal drug possession was the reason he did not attempt to gain custody of Hailey.

The respective selfish lifestyle choices of both Clint and Billie imply that the well-being of their children was not primary consideration.

Janet
_______

Billy Dunn

Part 1: Missing Texas teen Hailey Dunn's uncle Richy Cooper speaks out
March 25th, 2011

<snipped>

The host of BTHN asked Richy what, in his opinion, is the reason David was taken away by CPS. Richy said, “Unfortunately I think there was drug use in that house and I think CPS discovered it. I don’t think they did it on their own, I think they had help discovering it.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/part-1-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-s-uncle-richy-cooper-speaks-out

Mother of missing West Texas cheerleader arrested
March 18, 2011

<snipped>

Jail officials say the 33-year-old Dunn was booked into custody and charged with hindering apprehension and prosecution, possession of dangerous drugs and obstructing justice. All are misdemeanors.

<snipped>

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14275179

Clint Dunn

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Published Saturday, January 8, 2011

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=RSS

December 31, 2009 - Clint Dunn and Brian Glasco - Getting High

http://www.myspace.com/freaker13/videos

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: March 26, 2011, 10:29:05 PM »

After three months, no news in Colorado City teen's disappearance
By Celinda Emison
Published Saturday, March 26, 2011

<snipped>

Shawn Adkins, the former live-in boyfriend off Billie Jean Dunn, remains the only named suspect in the case. Police have found thousands of images of child pornography and bestiality on computers confiscated from his mother's home in Big Spring and from memory stick confiscated from the Dunn home. Investigators have confiscated computers from his grandmother's home in Dunn as well as other electronic items.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/mar/26/after-three-months-no-news-in-colorado-city/

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: March 26, 2011, 11:19:45 PM »

Good evening Janet...I think the reason for CD not trying legally to get custody of Hailey recently is:
1.  No work/money, he's a landscaper who works for himself and not much work during winter
2.  No home he could claim, remember his gf Naomi had secured a home under a government program and Clint wasn't supposed to be there so he could not move to another home without money
3.  Not having a home, he had no address in which to inform the court he would be bringing her to
4.  He had another baby on the way which when 1, 2, 3 and 4 are all added up it's a good start as to why he probably couldn't get her and we both know BD wasn't just going to let her go live with Clint.  Noooo, how dare her only daughter choose to go live with her Dad!  I'm sure if it was BD's idea she'd have sent her to Clint weather or not Clint could have physically been able to place her in the home he was staying.  To her, IMO it was and ego issue.  Oh, wait a minute, then BD wouldn't have a little girl for SA to stare at through the crack of her door and she definately wouldn't want him to find another woman with a more available little girl now would she?  OMG, I just made myself sick, THEY make me sick.  All this is MOO.  I still believe SA told BD of his fantasies of Hailey and she allowed it and maybe even a little role playing here and there but I still believe she was jealous of Hailey!!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: March 26, 2011, 11:23:58 PM »

When the affidavits that reveal Shawns deception and lies regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th are considered and ... when the 2:00 PM text message to Mary Beth is considered ... why has evidence gleaned from cell phone records not been presented to the Grand Jury?  For crying out loud ... it has now been three months since Hailey went missing.

In my opinion ... if the origin of the 2:00 PM text message sent to Mary Beth on the afternoon of December 27th was in the Big Spring area ... investigators in the Hailey Dunn case have "the smoking gun" in their possession ... "the smoking gun" that is aimed straight at Shawn Adkins.

I contend if the origin of that 2:00 PM text message had been in Colorado City ... Billy Dunn would have embraced the revelation as proof that Hailey was alive while Shawn was still in Big Spring.  However ... in all her interviews ... the text message is a non-issue.  Why?

Janet

+++++

The Smoking Gun?

Investigators Won't Release Cell Records in Dunn Case
Friday, February 18 2011

Though search warrant affidavits revealed a timeline of calls made by key players in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, we likely won't know anytime soon to whom the calls in question were made.

The City of Colorado City has denied a request made under the Freedom of Information Act to release those cell phone records.

An affidavit from Mitchell County shows investigators have received records from Verizon pertaining to phones used by Hailey's mother Billie Dunn and her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. The Mitchell County Sheriff's Office says those records were handed over to Colorado City Police.

In not releasing the records, Colorado City cited a portion of the Freedom of Information Act that reads:

"Information held by a law enforcement agency or prosecutor due to the investigation or prosecution of a crime is excepted from the requirements of Section 550.021, seq."

In search warrants, police indicated Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, made several cell phone calls on the morning of Hailey's disappearance. Affidavits showed Adkins' phone was used in Colorado City from 6:35 to 6:56 a.m. It was then used in Big Spring several times between 9:38 a.m. and 2:40 p.m.

<snipped>

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed that law enforcement was examining a text message but wouldn't elaborate beyond that point.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343746

Mom of Hailey's Friend on the Sleepover That Never Happened
Sunday, January 23 2011

<snipped>

(Cecilia) Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, Mary beth received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

Missing Hailey Dunn: Mysterious Text Message Before Disappearance
Jan 26, 2011

A text message was sent from Hailey's cell phone at 2:00 p.m., to her friend, on the date of her disappearance.

A month later, Hailey Dunn is still missing and the investigation continues. No arrests have been made in connection with her disappearance, and Shawn Adkins remains the primary “person of interest”.

A lot of the information obtained in the investigation has been accessible by the public, via press conferences, the family and Search Warrant Affidavits, unsealed to the public; however, one piece of information that remains unexplained is the mysterious text message discovered on Hailey’s cell phone on the date she was reported missing.

Hailey’s mother, Billie Dunn, mentioned the text message on CNN’s Nancy Grace, January 18, 2011. Billie Dunn said, prior to the investigators taking the cell phone, she had seen the message; however, there was no response to the text, by the friend.

The text message, according to law enforcement spokesperson, Pete Kampfer, was sent, from Hailey's cell phone, to a friend at 2:00p.m., December 27, 2010, the date of her disappearance. The text message simply stated “WYD”, (What are you doing?). Kampfer stated that no information concerning the text would be released, rather would be “held close to the investigation”.

There is no confirmation as to whether the message was received by the friend. Law enforcement are also not revealing the cell tower’s location of the “ping” for this text. This is significant, in that the cell tower’s location of the “ping” would indicate if the message was being sent from the same location Adkins’ cell phone records indicate or a different location.

Law enforcement have the cell phone records from this Verizon account, pursuant to the Search Warrant for the cell phone records of Billie Dunn, as well as for Shawn Adkins. Therefore, Adkins’ cell phone “pings”, at the time the message was sent, were being received by a cell tower in Big Spring, where his mother lives.

Adkins’ Verizon cell phone records indicate that he did not drive directly to his mother’s house in Big Spring, after leaving his employment, at approximately 6:10 a.m., as he first stated to investigators. His cell phone “pings” show his location to be in the area of Colorado City, Texas, the location of Hailey’s house, from 6:35 am to 6:56 am, with a break in usage until 9:38 am to 2:40 pm. At 2:40, his cell phone pings show his location to be in Big Spring, Texas. This is 40 minutes after the message was sent from Hailey’s cell phone.

<snipped>

http://www.suite101.com/content/missing-hailey-dunn-mysterious-text-message-before-she-disappear-a338384

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: March 26, 2011, 11:44:44 PM »

Good evening Janet...I think the reason for CD not trying legally to get custody of Hailey recently is:
1.  No work/money, he's a landscaper who works for himself and not much work during winter
2.  No home he could claim, remember his gf Naomi had secured a home under a government program and Clint wasn't supposed to be there so he could not move to another home without money
3.  Not having a home, he had no address in which to inform the court he would be bringing her to
4.  He had another baby on the way which when 1, 2, 3 and 4 are all added up it's a good start as to why he probably couldn't get her and we both know BD wasn't just going to let her go live with Clint.  Noooo, how dare her only daughter choose to go live with her Dad!  I'm sure if it was BD's idea she'd have sent her to Clint weather or not Clint could have physically been able to place her in the home he was staying.  To her, IMO it was and ego issue.  Oh, wait a minute, then BD wouldn't have a little girl for SA to stare at through the crack of her door and she definately wouldn't want him to find another woman with a more available little girl now would she?  OMG, I just made myself sick, THEY make me sick.  All this is MOO.  I still believe SA told BD of his fantasies of Hailey and she allowed it and maybe even a little role playing here and there but I still believe she was jealous of Hailey!!!!!

melisb

Thanks for the response but ... we are not on the same page.

If illegal drug use within the home is the reason that David was removed ... it only stands to reason the Clint's drug possession record would prevent him from gaining custody of Haile.

Clint knew one year ago that Shawn Adkins had threaten his life ... Billie's life and ... Hailey's life.  Clint knew of Billie's abuse of prescription drugs.  Also ... Clint's mother must have shared the fear Hailey had of Shawn ... a fear the little girl was forced to endure night after night while she lay in her bed.

Nevertheless ... Clint continued to do illegal drugs which created an ongoing criminal record.  He should have been doing what needed to be done to put himself in a position where he could attempt to gain custody of the little girl who wanted to live with him to escape the unsafe environment in the house across the field.

Clint and Billie did not deserved the treasure God has blessed them with ... a treasure beyond worth ... a treasure that need to be protected.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:40 PM PT

_____

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: March 27, 2011, 12:12:08 AM »

Hi Starwyn,

I don't personally believe that Clint is staying mum because of BD having anything on him.  I think he is staying mum on Shawn for exactly the very reason he said he is:  LE is already focusing on Shawn, (and really they're the only ones that can do anything - legal - about Shawn), and that if he focuses on the Shawn-killed-Hailey theory, then he loses focus on the hope that Hailey might still be alive, and that going down the dead road is really overwhelming and might crush him.  I also believe he feels that if he goes down that road, he will essentially be abandoning his baby girl.    But my statement was in answer to the question of whether or not BD would have things on CD - so that's where all of that came from.

I, too, have a huge issue with negligent parents - particularly because I have long wanted, and tried, to have children but cannot.  I had cervical cancer when I was 25, and though I am more than fine now, there was a period of time where I didn't even know if children would be an option ever.  My doctor certainly advised that because of other inflammatory issues that it wasn't likely.  Until that point, I didn't want kids - until the point where I realized "you might not have a choice".... then suddenly I wanted 30 children!  Wink  In time, I realized I'd settle for one or two rather than 30, and over time I've had 0.  So to see parents that don't even treasure what they CAN have, their beautiful children, their little lives that they were blessed with the responsibility of... wow, it just makes me broil!  I don't kid myself into thinking I would have been a perfect parents, but come on - I'm a better parent to my dog than some people are to their human children!

I am like you - I wonder about Hailey talking to BD about SA.  I suspect that conversation line got nixed in a not very pleasant way early on in the relationship.   I also suspect that going further to say she was scared of SA, BD would have tuned her out if not yelled at her.  Everyone else (except granny) certainly tuned her out, or didn't place the type of importance on it that it warranted.  Of course, hindsite is 20-20, but EVERYONE who isn't living under a rock these days knows that there is a certain amount of gambling bringing a boyfriend to live in a house with pretty little girls.  I hate to be so bold to say it, but there it is.  There are tons of boyfriends and then husbands who are fine - and maybe even better dad's than the 'factor equipped father', but still - such a risk.

Hi Starwyn,
I am so sorry that you were not able to have a child. Believe me, I understand! I went through all sorts of fertility tests etc and then was put on fertility drugs. All the years that I tried to get pregnant, I could not believe the parents that were fertile yet did not appreciate the blessings that they had. I finally got pregnant in my thirties and my baby is everything to me. She knows I follow these boards and it drives her crazy. She thinks I am already too overprotective, LOL! I was blessed with a mother who always put her children first. My mom was loving and caring and protective. I see so many disfunctional parents that were raised by disfunctional parents. I wish that there was a way to stop the cycle. One of my best friends is a social worker and she had to stop working with children. She was sickened by the way that the system put children back in unsafe homes. I don't want to get political, but our government squanders so much money away but very little of it is spent to protect our most prized assets, our kids. It all just breaks my heart!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: March 27, 2011, 12:17:59 AM »

Hi Starwyn,

Sebastian

If Clint was remaining "mum" about Shawn and Billie ... I would give him the benefit of the doubt that he was working behind the scenes assisting investigators in the building of a case again Shawn.  However ... when Clint undermines the focus of the investigation and proclaims the innocence of both Shawn and Billie ... I just shake me head.  I want to weep.  It is such a betrayal of Hailey.

Janet

Hi Janet,
I understand what you are saying. I just think that our reality is not Clint's reality. What I am trying to say is that what seems so obvious to us, may be something that Clint is not willing to face. For Clint to admit that Shawn harmed Hailey than in essence he would be giving up on the hope that Hailey is still alive. I just don't think that he is able to do that. I too would like to think that Hailey is alive and well somewhere. I cannot tell you how much I believed that Amber was still alive. I truly felt it with every part of my being. Carrie refused to ever give up hope that Amber was not alive until her body was recovered. Without hope, it makes it pretty hard for these parents to get out of bed in the morning and face another day.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: March 27, 2011, 12:24:28 AM »

As for these psychics.....I think they are all full of hooey !
Not one has done a thing for any of these cases.
I do feel that we all can develop our abilities to
become sensitive to situations, and use ur gut,
but if the psychics were capable of what they claim......
THEN WHY HAVEN'T ONE OF THEM TOLD US WHERE
THE LAST 2 HAILEY'S ARE ???

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: March 27, 2011, 01:09:40 AM »

Clint is not undermining the focus of the investigation.
Clint is not in charge of the investigation, LE is.
Clint is also not the focus of LE.
The persons who LE are focusing on are Billie and Shawn.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: March 27, 2011, 01:09:41 AM »

As for these psychics.....I think they are all full of hooey !
Not one has done a thing for any of these cases.
I do feel that we all can develop our abilities to
become sensitive to situations, and use ur gut,
but if the psychics were capable of what they claim......
THEN WHY HAVEN'T ONE OF THEM TOLD US WHERE
THE LAST 2 HAILEY'S ARE ???

I fell asleep on the sofa a few weeks back and woke up to a story (one of the investigative programs?) about  a psychic. The psychic was shown a photo of the interviewer when she was child. This woman proceeded to tell the interviewer about how the child in the photo died etc. Did anyone else see the story? I wish I could remember the psychic's name.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: March 27, 2011, 01:14:00 AM »

melisb

Thanks for the response but ... we are not on the same page.

If illegal drug use within the home is the reason that David was removed ... it only stands to reason the Clint's drug possession record would prevent him from gaining custody of Haile.

Clint knew one year ago that Shawn Adkins had threaten his life ... Billie's life and ... Hailey's life.  Clint knew of Billie's abuse of prescription drugs.  Also ... Clint's mother must have shared the fear Hailey had of Shawn ... a fear the little girl was forced to endure night after night while she lay in her bed.

Nevertheless ... Clint continued to do illegal drugs which created an ongoing criminal record.  He should have been doing what needed to be done to put himself in a position where he could attempt to gain custody of the little girl who wanted to live with him to escape the unsafe environment in the house across the field.

Clint and Billie did not deserved the treasure God has blessed them with ... a treasure beyond worth ... a treasure that need to be protected.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:40 PM PT

Don't get me wrong I know they have all done wrong by this beautiful child but what I saying is Clint wouldn't have enough money or a legal place for Hailey to stay as it would be a long costly court battle between Clint and Billie.  We both know BD would not give Hailey up just cause she wanted to go to Dad so if she was having issues with BD or SA Clint would have to prove it and CPS would no doubt get involved and nither would want that I bet.  Usually a persons drug convictions (his aren't that bad)won't keep their children away.  Dealing and trafficking while kids are there, yes.  But you see he got arrested again late last year and the baby stayed right there in the home.  What you have my dear is chosing the lesser of two evils.  Personally, I'm not against weed at all.  What I am against is people who let drugs become more important than work, children and just life.  Clint's a true pot toking slacker but I would rather him be my guardian than my Mom's creepo/pedo boyfriend.  Especially if my Mom was more of a parent to her boytoy than to my brother and I.  DD being removed because of drugs in the home was only speculation and talked about by Richy on BlogTalk radio.  We don't really know why he was removed.  Richy also said something about 'the people' that have David, why would he not say Billie's brother by name if David was with him?  I would assume he would know BD's brother or maybe not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.