April 23, 2024, 08:32:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 228595 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: March 27, 2011, 01:48:31 AM »

As for these psychics.....I think they are all full of hooey !
Not one has done a thing for any of these cases.
I do feel that we all can develop our abilities to
become sensitive to situations, and use ur gut,
but if the psychics were capable of what they claim......
THEN WHY HAVEN'T ONE OF THEM TOLD US WHERE
THE LAST 2 HAILEY'S ARE ???

I fell asleep on the sofa a few weeks back and woke up to a story (one of the investigative programs?) about  a psychic. The psychic was shown a photo of the interviewer when she was child. This woman proceeded to tell the interviewer about how the child in the photo died etc. Did anyone else see the story? I wish I could remember the psychic's name.

I found the link  

http://www.insideedition.com/videos/847/inside-edition-investigates-psychic-detectives-who-claim-to-find-missing-persons.aspx
Thank you for the interesting link.  Monkeys, we've had the the psychic pros/cons discussions before on our MP threads and it's better to move on and not derail this thread with further discussion about it especially concerning other cases.  Let's keep this thread about Hailey Dunn.  MB
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:20:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: March 27, 2011, 11:05:19 AM »

Good evening Janet...I think the reason for CD not trying legally to get custody of Hailey recently is:
1.  No work/money, he's a landscaper who works for himself and not much work during winter
2.  No home he could claim, remember his gf Naomi had secured a home under a government program and Clint wasn't supposed to be there so he could not move to another home without money
3.  Not having a home, he had no address in which to inform the court he would be bringing her to
4.  He had another baby on the way which when 1, 2, 3 and 4 are all added up it's a good start as to why he probably couldn't get her and we both know BD wasn't just going to let her go live with Clint.  Noooo, how dare her only daughter choose to go live with her Dad!  I'm sure if it was BD's idea she'd have sent her to Clint weather or not Clint could have physically been able to place her in the home he was staying.  To her, IMO it was and ego issue.  Oh, wait a minute, then BD wouldn't have a little girl for SA to stare at through the crack of her door and she definately wouldn't want him to find another woman with a more available little girl now would she?  OMG, I just made myself sick, THEY make me sick.  All this is MOO.  I still believe SA told BD of his fantasies of Hailey and she allowed it and maybe even a little role playing here and there but I still believe she was jealous of Hailey!!!!!

melisb

Thanks for the response but ... we are not on the same page.

If illegal drug use within the home is the reason that David was removed ... it only stands to reason the Clint's drug possession record would prevent him from gaining custody of Haile.

Clint knew one year ago that Shawn Adkins had threaten his life ... Billie's life and ... Hailey's life.  Clint knew of Billie's abuse of prescription drugs.  Also ... Clint's mother must have shared the fear Hailey had of Shawn ... a fear the little girl was forced to endure night after night while she lay in her bed.

Nevertheless ... Clint continued to do illegal drugs which created an ongoing criminal record.  He should have been doing what needed to be done to put himself in a position where he could attempt to gain custody of the little girl who wanted to live with him to escape the unsafe environment in the house across the field.

Clint and Billie did not deserved the treasure God has blessed them with ... a treasure beyond worth ... a treasure that need to be protected.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:40 PM PT

Don't get me wrong I know they have all done wrong by this beautiful child but what I saying is Clint wouldn't have enough money or a legal place for Hailey to stay as it would be a long costly court battle between Clint and Billie.  We both know BD would not give Hailey up just cause she wanted to go to Dad so if she was having issues with BD or SA Clint would have to prove it and CPS would no doubt get involved and nither would want that I bet.  Usually a persons drug convictions (his aren't that bad)won't keep their children away.  Dealing and trafficking while kids are there, yes.  But you see he got arrested again late last year and the baby stayed right there in the home.  What you have my dear is chosing the lesser of two evils.  Personally, I'm not against weed at all.  What I am against is people who let drugs become more important than work, children and just life.  Clint's a true pot toking slacker but I would rather him be my guardian than my Mom's creepo/pedo boyfriend.  Especially if my Mom was more of a parent to her boytoy than to my brother and I.  DD being removed because of drugs in the home was only speculation and talked about by Richy on BlogTalk radio.  We don't really know why he was removed.  Richy also said something about 'the people' that have David, why would he not say Billie's brother by name if David was with him?  I would assume he would know BD's brother or maybe not.

While some of us might agree or argue in hindsight that Clint may have been the "better" parent, the fact is that IF a change of custody had been filed by CD, he probably would not have been awarded Hailey specifically because of his past verified drug history and BDJ's stable history of employment and domicile.  Courts look at what is, rather than what should be.  The only thing that MIGHT have changed this would have been a positive hair follicle test from BJD for prescription drugs that she didn't have a script for, or illegal drugs.  Even then, the State of Texas generally will grant the biological mother custody unless there is substantial evidence that the father is the superior parent.
 As far as David being removed because of drugs, I am 99% sure that he was not "removed" but voluntarily placed by BJD with her brother.  There is a huge difference because a voluntary placement does not require CPS  to conclude that the child is in any imminent danger in their current living condition.  What is does is give the parent, BJD,  an opportunity to get CPS off their back by agreeing to let the child go live with someone of THEIR choice.  If an actual removal had taken place there would be court records indicating such.  The voluntary placement can be revoked by the parent at any time and the child returns to the custody of the original parent.  At that point CPS must decide whether to take further action or just let the situation remain as is.  Unless the danger is imminent, they usually drop the matter.

In Texas CPS becomes involved in cases regularly where a sibling is killed or goes missing.  It is not uncommon for the remaining siblings to be removed temporarily while the situation is assessed. Usually the parent will agree to a voluntary placement because they get to pick which relative the child goes to live with.  Only if the parent doesn't comply will CPS go for a court mandated emergency removal.  At that point, the legal paperwork provides a trail as to the status of the child's placement.

Again, my opinions on this are based on my unfortunately vast experiences with Texas CPS.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: March 27, 2011, 11:32:28 AM »

So, by agreeing to the placement of David, she avoided any assesements?
And as far as we know, she hasn't made any motions to have him returned ? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 27, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »

flutter and melisb

Thank you for you responses.

Bottom Line:  Shawn Adkins has been determined by investigators to be the only suspect in the Hailey Dunn case.  Logic would dictate that Clint and Billie would be focusing on Shawn for the answers to where their daughter could be found rather.

When speaking to those in attendance at the Traffick911 rally ... Clint implied that investigators had tunnel vision in regards to their focus on Shawn.

What would the reaction be if the divorced parents of Kyron Horman were distancing the stepmother from implication in the media ... the stepmother who is the focus of investigators in the disappearance of their son?

Have a good day all.

Janet
8:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: March 27, 2011, 12:44:13 PM »

When it was considered what had been revealed ... Kyron Horman's divorced mother and father publicly appealed to persons of interest in the case their missing son to cooperate with investigators.  I know who would do likewise.

However ... the separated parents of Hailey Dunn openly distance the official suspect in the case of their missing daughter.  Why?  Both Billy and Clint have read the affidavits that reveal Shawn's deception to investigations regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th.

Janet

++++++

We Implore Terri Horman

Kyron Horman's Parents Plead With Step Mom to Cooperate With Police
July 1, 2010

The parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded today with the boy's step-mother to cooperate with police and to help "bring Kyron home."

The emotional news conference was the latest indication that stepmother Terri Horman is under increasing scrutiny by those investigating Kyron's disappearance nearly a month ago.

Kyron's mother Desire Young made the appeal to Terri Horman along with her ex-husband and Kyron's father Kaine Horman. Kaine Harmon served Terri Horman with divorce papers this past weekend and has obtained a restraining order against her.

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home," Young told reporters.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-step-mother-hires-defense-attorney/story?id=11061509

We Implore DeDe Spicher

Kyron's family calls on friend of Terri's to tell what she knows
The family of Kyron Horman released this statement
Thursday evening, July 22, 2010

Good Evening,

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron's case.

We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.

Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

We implore DeDe Spicher to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron's smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it's about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

Desiree, Kaine and Tony

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: March 27, 2011, 12:55:54 PM »

So, by agreeing to the placement of David, she avoided any assesements?
And as far as we know, she hasn't made any motions to have him returned ? 

As to the first question, yes, that is pretty much the case.  CPS may have recommended that she take certain classes (they call it a program) in order to get David back.  But the bottom line is that if she wanted to go to her brother's house and take David back, there is nothing that LE or CPS can do about it at this point. 

Any open investigation against BJD regarding David will stay open until CPS deems it resolved by whatever criteria they choose to use, or until a specific period of time has passed.  I am not sure the time limit, though I believe it is a year without any additional activity on the case.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 27, 2011, 01:02:26 PM »

Hi Starwyn,
I am so sorry that you were not able to have a child. Believe me, I understand! I went through all sorts of fertility tests etc and then was put on fertility drugs. All the years that I tried to get pregnant, I could not believe the parents that were fertile yet did not appreciate the blessings that they had. I finally got pregnant in my thirties and my baby is everything to me. She knows I follow these boards and it drives her crazy. She thinks I am already too overprotective, LOL! I was blessed with a mother who always put her children first. My mom was loving and caring and protective. I see so many disfunctional parents that were raised by disfunctional parents. I wish that there was a way to stop the cycle. One of my best friends is a social worker and she had to stop working with children. She was sickened by the way that the system put children back in unsafe homes. I don't want to get political, but our government squanders so much money away but very little of it is spent to protect our most prized assets, our kids. It all just breaks my heart!

Thank you, Sebastian.  <3 !!  I'm glad you are one of the parents who does all of those things that we all wish more would!!

You know, I just keep wondering - everyone keeps talking about bringing Hailey home, and they mean alive.  Well - to whom?  Will she go to BD? Really??  Or CD in his fifth wheel trailer with two babies already in there and no job?  Or with uncle Roger?  Who the heck would she come home TO?
Lonna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: March 27, 2011, 01:33:57 PM »

Good morning all I am new here and as going through the time line of events: This struck me as odd, I don't know if it has already been discussed on here if so please bare with me:

Billy's time line of events: 12:00pm: Billie calls David, who is home. David tells her that Hailey is not back yet. Billie tells him to text her friend and have Hailey came home. The friend says Hailey did not come over.
~~~~
Umm I thought Haily had her own cell, why not just directly text Haily, umm why text the friend?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: March 27, 2011, 01:45:43 PM »

Good morning all I am new here and as going through the time line of events: This struck me as odd, I don't know if it has already been discussed on here if so please bare with me:

Billy's time line of events: 12:00pm: Billie calls David, who is home. David tells her that Hailey is not back yet. Billie tells him to text her friend and have Hailey came home. The friend says Hailey did not come over.
~~~~
Umm I thought Haily had her own cell, why not just directly text Haily, umm why text the friend?

Lonna, there was only one cell that belonged to BJD.  She left it at her house for David and Hailey to use.  It was at the house when David got home and Hailey was supposed to be at the friend's house.

It is confusing, I know!  And, welcome to the cage...

Lonna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: March 27, 2011, 01:49:10 PM »

flutter1

thank U and I also read that the moms boyfriends cell was pinged but they are not showing from where it was located. So the mom and Hailey shared a cell and the moms boyfriend has his own???
Lonna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: March 27, 2011, 02:23:47 PM »

so the moms boyfriend had the cell, LE wont release the information about the ping and which cell tower it bounced off of. Wondering if cell phone has interent connection web browsing etc. I know if a person uses their cell phone and posts pics/videos to their social sites such as facebook myspace twitter youtube etc, just from the photos/videos alone one can get the whereabouts of the photos and where the cell has been.
Lonna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: March 27, 2011, 02:34:28 PM »

Ok all I think this is very strange found it on Shawns myspace:  On the right side of his page:
Called myspace surveys:
http://www.myspace.com/adkinsshawn

Myspace Surveys
Relax...it's over,you belong to me,I fill your mouth with dirt Relax...it's over,you can never leave I take your second digit with me... Love... You are...my first,I can breath I find you fascinating You are...my favorite,lay you down to sleep It's all that I can do to stop...Love... So blue...so broken,paper doll decays I haven't left you yet So cold...subversive,your eyes are full of bleach Tomorrow,I will go away again...Love... YOU ARE MINE,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE,I CAN TEAR YOU APART I CAN RECOMBINE YOU ALL I WANT IS TO COVET YOU ALL YOU BELONG TO ME I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU.(LOVE)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: March 27, 2011, 03:10:20 PM »

Ok all I think this is very strange found it on Shawns myspace:  On the right side of his page:
Called myspace surveys:
http://www.myspace.com/adkinsshawn

Myspace Surveys
Relax...it's over,you belong to me,I fill your mouth with dirt Relax...it's over,you can never leave I take your second digit with me... Love... You are...my first,I can breath I find you fascinating You are...my favorite,lay you down to sleep It's all that I can do to stop...Love... So blue...so broken,paper doll decays I haven't left you yet So cold...subversive,your eyes are full of bleach Tomorrow,I will go away again...Love... YOU ARE MINE,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE,I CAN TEAR YOU APART I CAN RECOMBINE YOU ALL I WANT IS TO COVET YOU ALL YOU BELONG TO ME I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU.(LOVE)

Wow Lonna, and welcome to the cage.  I don't believe I've seen this particular My Space page up, any other Monkeys recall?  I don't see a date that this "Survey" was written, but did note it doesn't look to be any activity for maybe 3 years!   

Its horrible and so descriptive, this guys mind is sick and if in any way pertains to Hailey, well LE is letting an extremely deviant creep (which most of us believe him to be) still wander loose, come on LE do something!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 27, 2011, 03:15:47 PM »

flutter1

thank U and I also read that the moms boyfriends cell was pinged but they are not showing from where it was located. So the mom and Hailey shared a cell and the moms boyfriend has his own???

YW, and yes that is the story. 

As far as Shawn's MySpace page, those are lyrics from Slipknot's Iowa.  It contains some pretty demented things as far as I have seen.  Certainly not the kind of things I would public on my public profile. 

Lonna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: March 27, 2011, 03:22:10 PM »

thanks all, I just find it eerie he would have that on his page. Yes SlipKnot is a very controversial band, As I recall from events with other cases and perps, they will use their lyrics in posts and quotes, just shows how demented their mind truly is as for some they will literally do what the lyrics say.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: March 27, 2011, 03:38:48 PM »

flutter1

YW, and yes that is the story. 

As far as Shawn's MySpace page, those are lyrics from Slipknot's Iowa.  It contains some pretty demented things as far as I have seen.  Certainly not the kind of things I would public on my public profile. 
Thankyou Flutter, I do recall now some of those ugly supposed songs being discussed back in the early stages of this case, I guess I hadn't read the actual lyrics, if thats what they are supposed to be!
My son was into the heavy metal of the 70's & 80's I didn't think there could be anything more gross at the time......but I guess they have to keep finding ways to shock us oldies, and my parents thought Elvis was gross. 
I love it here in Texas and I'm sure they'll get they're man as soon as they feel they have enough on him but it sure is frustrating to see this creep still enjoying his freedom and if he had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance at least give him a bunk in one of our wonderful prisons for the child porn and let the big boys play with him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: March 27, 2011, 03:49:53 PM »

Welcome to the cage Lonna.

The follow transcripts of the February 7th and March 2nd BTHN interviews with Billie Dunn chronicles the events encompassing the afternoon of December 28th from the moment Hailey's mother discovered that her daughter had not spent the priot night at the home of Mary Beth.

David was using the cell that Billie left at home for Hailey and David's use while she was at work.

Janet

+++++

Billie Dunn - In Her Own Words

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Billie Jean Dunn: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 2

<snipped>

Host: Yes… You find out Hailey’s missing… Take me through what happens.

Billie Dunn: When I found out she was missing, I called my brother, who then got my sister-in-law to give me a ride home from work. This is after I’d already had David call Mary Beth and Clint to know that she had not been there, to know that she was missing, so when I left work, I came straight to the house, seen that Hailey still wasn’t here, got my cell phone, started texting her couple of friends that are in there, and then we stopped by one of the friend’s house, and her granny’s house, then I went to the police station. There wasn’t any time wasted. It’s wouldn’t be like her not to be at the friend’s house that she said she was gonna be at.

Host: When Hailey went missing that day, you called David and asked her to call her to come home.

Billie Dunn: Yeah. I called David. I said, “Text that little girl, and tell Hailey to go ahead and come home now.”

Host: Lead us from there.

Billie Dunn: Within five minutes, David called me back, and said, “Mom, Hailey wasn’t there, and Hailey didn’t spend the night there.”, and I said, “Call your dad. See if Hailey’s there.” He let me know he was, that Clint’s phone was broken, and I told him to walk over there. Clint didn’t live very far away back then, so David walked over there, called me back, and said, “No. Hailey wasn’t there either, and she didn’t spend the night there either.” I said, “Turn around, and go back to your dad’s, and let me talk to him.”
I got on the phone with Clint. He told me, “No, Hailey’s not there.” I said, “All right. I’m coming home. I’m gonna go to the police station and report her missing. You call the police station, and give them a head’s up, but I will go file the report, and everything.”, then that’s when I called my brother, telling him I needed a ride home, and he got my sister-in-law to come and get me, bring me to the house, and I got the cell phone, text a couple of her friends, stop by their house.

I went to the police station, reported her missing. I got back home. One of the officers came over, and was still talking to me, at my house. David came in and said, “Mom, Shawn called the phone. I told him what was going on. He said he’s on his way home.”, so Shawn got there, and I mean, the rest of the day, that’s where my nightmare begin. I just set on the couch, dumbfounded, not really knowing what to think.

<snipped>

Host: …when David found out that Hailey wasn’t at Mary Beth’s… how long was the time period that you had talked to Shawn?

Billie Dunn: It was a while. It was probably three or four hours. It’s because Shawn, I know, I knew to let him know, but he wasn’t my priority. I had to look for my daughter, so I was looking for her, and talking with police, when he called my cell phone, and David let him know what was going on, then he came home.

<snipped>

http://www.diigo.com/bookmark/http%3A%2F%2Fcasesignal.wordpress.com%2Fhailey-dunn-transcript-billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-2?tab=people&uname=casesignal

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/03/bring-them-home-now--exclusive-billy-dunn-speaks-out-maybe-for-the-last-time

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn Radio Interview Feb 7: Transcription

Would there be any reason for her to be there?

No. No, I’ve never been there.

Okay, so on December 28th, Shawn and I both got up around, I guess around 5:30, probably left the house at 6:30 to take me to work, left David at the house by himself. He’s sixteen, and I leave my cell phone there with him when I go to work.

Around twelve o’clock, I called David. I said, “Text the little girl and tell Hailey to go ahead and come home.”, and within five minutes he called me back.  He said, “Mom, she said that Hailey never went over there, and Hailey didn’t spend the night there.”, so I asked him to go over to Clint’s.

Clint’s cell phone was broken, so he walked over to Clint’s, and he called me back.  He said, “Mom, Hailey didn’t stay there.”, so I said, “Go back and put your dad on the phone. Let me talk to him.”  Clint told me that Hailey didn’t spend the night there.

I said, “Okay, well, I’m fixing to find a ride home from work.”, and we called the police, let them know I’m coming to file a report.

Did Clint call the police at that time?

He didn’t.

Do you know why?

No. He said he didn’t have a phone to call them. I just told him, “Well, use my phone. Just call ‘em. I’ll file the report myself, but just give ‘em a heads‐up.”, but he didn’t, and I’m not sure why.

Then around, around one o’clock, my sister‐in‐law picked me up from work, brought me back to town. I stopped at my house. Hailey wasn’t there yet. I got my cell phone, started texting some of her friends. We stopped by her best friend’s house, her grandma’s house, nobody was there, so stopped by the best friend’s parents’ house. Nobody was there, and we went to the police station and filed a missing persons report.

<snipped>

Which phone did David take over to

He took my cell phone. I didn’t pick my cell phone up until I got back to town.

Which phone were you on in your car?

My cell phone. No. When I was coming home from work, I didn’t have any cell phone on me.

You said you were talking to your son and your ex‐husband.

Right. I called them from work.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: March 27, 2011, 04:07:25 PM »

I don't personally believe that Clint is staying mum because of BD having anything on him.  I think he is staying mum on Shawn for exactly the very reason he said he is:  LE is already focusing on Shawn, (and really they're the only ones that can do anything - legal - about Shawn), and that if he focuses on the Shawn-killed-Hailey theory, then he loses focus on the hope that Hailey might still be alive, and that going down the dead road is really overwhelming and might crush him.  I also believe he feels that if he goes down that road, he will essentially be abandoning his baby girl.    But my statement was in answer to the question of whether or not BD would have things on CD - so that's where all of that came from.

I, too, have a huge issue with negligent parents - particularly because I have long wanted, and tried, to have children but cannot.  I had cervical cancer when I was 25, and though I am more than fine now, there was a period of time where I didn't even know if children would be an option ever.  My doctor certainly advised that because of other inflammatory issues that it wasn't likely.  Until that point, I didn't want kids - until the point where I realized "you might not have a choice".... then suddenly I wanted 30 children!  Wink  In time, I realized I'd settle for one or two rather than 30, and over time I've had 0.  So to see parents that don't even treasure what they CAN have, their beautiful children, their little lives that they were blessed with the responsibility of... wow, it just makes me broil!  I don't kid myself into thinking I would have been a perfect parents, but come on - I'm a better parent to my dog than some people are to their human children!

I am like you - I wonder about Hailey talking to BD about SA.  I suspect that conversation line got nixed in a not very pleasant way early on in the relationship.   I also suspect that going further to say she was scared of SA, BD would have tuned her out if not yelled at her.  Everyone else (except granny) certainly tuned her out, or didn't place the type of importance on it that it warranted.  Of course, hindsite is 20-20, but EVERYONE who isn't living under a rock these days knows that there is a certain amount of gambling bringing a boyfriend to live in a house with pretty little girls.  I hate to be so bold to say it, but there it is.  There are tons of boyfriends and then husbands who are fine - and maybe even better dad's than the 'factor equipped father', but still - such a risk.

an angelic monkey

starwynn ... my youngest son's wife has difficulty carrying a baby to term.  They have lost two children.  The two them are still young and ... they realize there is time to explore other options but ....

However ... when teacher DIL experiences first hand neglected and abused children she becomes very emotional.  There are moments when her devout faith fails her and she cries out to God ... Why?  My son feels so helpless regarding her anguish.  All he can do is hold her.

Clint and Billie were truly blessed with an angel called Hailey.

Janet

_____

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 27, 2011, 04:08:21 PM »

Welcome to the cage Lonna.

The follow transcripts of the February 7th and March 2nd BTHN interviews with Billie Dunn chronicles the events encompassing the afternoon of December 28th from the moment Hailey's mother discovered that her daughter had not spent the priot night at the home of Mary Beth.

David was using the cell that Billie left at home for Hailey and David's use while she was at work.

Janet

+++++

Billie Dunn - In Her Own Words

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Billie Jean Dunn: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 2

<snipped>

Host: Yes… You find out Hailey’s missing… Take me through what happens.

Billie Dunn: When I found out she was missing, I called my brother, who then got my sister-in-law to give me a ride home from work. This is after I’d already had David call Mary Beth and Clint to know that she had not been there, to know that she was missing, so when I left work, I came straight to the house, seen that Hailey still wasn’t here, got my cell phone, started texting her couple of friends that are in there, and then we stopped by one of the friend’s house, and her granny’s house, then I went to the police station. There wasn’t any time wasted. It’s wouldn’t be like her not to be at the friend’s house that she said she was gonna be at.

Host: When Hailey went missing that day, you called David and asked her to call her to come home.

Billie Dunn: Yeah. I called David. I said, “Text that little girl, and tell Hailey to go ahead and come home now.”

Host: Lead us from there.

Billie Dunn: Within five minutes, David called me back, and said, “Mom, Hailey wasn’t there, and Hailey didn’t spend the night there.”, and I said, “Call your dad. See if Hailey’s there.” He let me know he was, that Clint’s phone was broken, and I told him to walk over there. Clint didn’t live very far away back then, so David walked over there, called me back, and said, “No. Hailey wasn’t there either, and she didn’t spend the night there either.” I said, “Turn around, and go back to your dad’s, and let me talk to him.”
I got on the phone with Clint. He told me, “No, Hailey’s not there.” I said, “All right. I’m coming home. I’m gonna go to the police station and report her missing. You call the police station, and give them a head’s up, but I will go file the report, and everything.”, then that’s when I called my brother, telling him I needed a ride home, and he got my sister-in-law to come and get me, bring me to the house, and I got the cell phone, text a couple of her friends, stop by their house.

I went to the police station, reported her missing. I got back home. One of the officers came over, and was still talking to me, at my house. David came in and said, “Mom, Shawn called the phone. I told him what was going on. He said he’s on his way home.”, so Shawn got there, and I mean, the rest of the day, that’s where my nightmare begin. I just set on the couch, dumbfounded, not really knowing what to think.

<snipped>

Host: …when David found out that Hailey wasn’t at Mary Beth’s… how long was the time period that you had talked to Shawn?

Billie Dunn: It was a while. It was probably three or four hours.
It’s because Shawn, I know, I knew to let him know, but he wasn’t my priority. I had to look for my daughter, so I was looking for her, and talking with police, when he called my cell phone, and David let him know what was going on, then he came home.

<snipped>

http://www.diigo.com/bookmark/http%3A%2F%2Fcasesignal.wordpress.com%2Fhailey-dunn-transcript-billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-2?tab=people&uname=casesignal

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/03/bring-them-home-now--exclusive-billy-dunn-speaks-out-maybe-for-the-last-time

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn Radio Interview Feb 7: Transcription

Would there be any reason for her to be there?

No. No, I’ve never been there.

Okay, so on December 28th, Shawn and I both got up around, I guess around 5:30, probably left the house at 6:30 to take me to work, left David at the house by himself. He’s sixteen, and I leave my cell phone there with him when I go to work.

Around twelve o’clock, I called David. I said, “Text the little girl and tell Hailey to go ahead and come home.”, and within five minutes he called me back.  He said, “Mom, she said that Hailey never went over there, and Hailey didn’t spend the night there.”, so I asked him to go over to Clint’s.

Clint’s cell phone was broken, so he walked over to Clint’s, and he called me back.  He said, “Mom, Hailey didn’t stay there.”, so I said, “Go back and put your dad on the phone. Let me talk to him.”  Clint told me that Hailey didn’t spend the night there.

I said, “Okay, well, I’m fixing to find a ride home from work.”, and we called the police, let them know I’m coming to file a report.

Did Clint call the police at that time?

He didn’t.

Do you know why?

No. He said he didn’t have a phone to call them. I just told him, “Well, use my phone. Just call ‘em. I’ll file the report myself, but just give ‘em a heads‐up.”, but he didn’t, and I’m not sure why.

Then around, around one o’clock, my sister‐in‐law picked me up from work, brought me back to town. I stopped at my house. Hailey wasn’t there yet. I got my cell phone, started texting some of her friends. We stopped by her best friend’s house, her grandma’s house, nobody was there, so stopped by the best friend’s parents’ house. Nobody was there, and we went to the police station and filed a missing persons report.

<snipped>

Which phone did David take over to

He took my cell phone. I didn’t pick my cell phone up until I got back to town.

Which phone were you on in your car?

My cell phone. No. When I was coming home from work, I didn’t have any cell phone on me.

You said you were talking to your son and your ex‐husband.

Right. I called them from work.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

Hi Janet,
Thank you for posting this. There are two things that I find very odd about this. I tried to bold them but not sure if it worked. I find it very odd that Hailey is missing and Billie did not call Shawn about it for 4 or 5 hours? Is that right? Also, I do not understand why Clint would not have called the police right away as Billie had asked him to do.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 27, 2011, 04:12:41 PM »

Hi Starwyn,
I am so sorry that you were not able to have a child. Believe me, I understand! I went through all sorts of fertility tests etc and then was put on fertility drugs. All the years that I tried to get pregnant, I could not believe the parents that were fertile yet did not appreciate the blessings that they had. I finally got pregnant in my thirties and my baby is everything to me. She knows I follow these boards and it drives her crazy. She thinks I am already too overprotective, LOL! I was blessed with a mother who always put her children first. My mom was loving and caring and protective. I see so many disfunctional parents that were raised by disfunctional parents. I wish that there was a way to stop the cycle. One of my best friends is a social worker and she had to stop working with children. She was sickened by the way that the system put children back in unsafe homes. I don't want to get political, but our government squanders so much money away but very little of it is spent to protect our most prized assets, our kids. It all just breaks my heart!

Thank you, Sebastian.  <3 !!  I'm glad you are one of the parents who does all of those things that we all wish more would!!

You know, I just keep wondering - everyone keeps talking about bringing Hailey home, and they mean alive.  Well - to whom?  Will she go to BD? Really??  Or CD in his fifth wheel trailer with two babies already in there and no job?  Or with uncle Roger?  Who the heck would she come home TO?

Hi Starwyn!
I hate to say this, but I am leaning more towards Shawn having done something to Hailey. I will not give up hope until Hailey is found, but I don't have a good feeling after all of the kiddie porn was found. Speaking of kiddie porn, I am trying to think of some lie that Shawn could tell Billie to explain away ALL OF THAT kiddie porn on his computer. I just don't understand why she would even talk to him after that. Let's say she has convinced herself that Shawn did not harm Hailey, what about the kiddie porn?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.