April 24, 2024, 09:48:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 228616 times)
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: March 30, 2011, 01:17:59 PM »

in case you missed the 2 additional interveiws with pk,he just said the same thing
about the deseased stautus to generate leads,and uping the reward to 15,500
im hoping they talk to hailey fam,as the reporter said they were outside and upset
over the status change

Did LE/PK not take the time to let the family know ahead of time what they would be announcing during the presser????  So, they were left out to listen with the crowd taking the tidbits of what they COULD hear and starting rumors of what was being said in the presser (like Hailey was found dead, etc).  Wow...
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: March 30, 2011, 01:24:18 PM »

in case you missed the 2 additional interveiws with pk,he just said the same thing
about the deseased stautus to generate leads,and uping the reward to 15,500
im hoping they talk to hailey fam,as the reporter said they were outside and upset
over the status change

Did LE/PK not take the time to let the family know ahead of time what they would be announcing during the presser????  So, they were left out to listen with the crowd taking the tidbits of what they COULD hear and starting rumors of what was being said in the presser (like Hailey was found dead, etc).  Wow...

This family is disfunctional and we all know the rest. It just sickens me the way that they are doing things there in Colorado City. The family is poor, has a criminal history and the list goes on and on. But there are members of that disfunctional family that love Hailey.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: March 30, 2011, 01:28:15 PM »

For anyone that has some extra time on their hands, they may want to randomly call locals in Colorado City and ask them what they think of the local LE.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 30, 2011, 01:34:51 PM »

Sorry but Pete cannot have it both ways. In the beginning, when he did not think that the mics were on, he was saying to keep the family out of there because he did not want interruptions. Now he says that they hope they talk to Hailey's family. This guy is too much!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9552.msg1321689#msg1321689

must have missed that when the phone rang,geeze pk the _____  fill in what ever
you deem appropriate

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: March 30, 2011, 02:01:58 PM »

found the 2nd and 3rd,havent found the 1st interveiw yet

2nd
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=356776
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/find-hailey-dunn
3rd
http://www.justin.tv/ktabstream/b/282634213

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: March 30, 2011, 02:19:36 PM »

Sorry but Pete cannot have it both ways. In the beginning, when he did not think that the mics were on, he was saying to keep the family out of there because he did not want interruptions. Now he says that they hope they talk to Hailey's family. This guy is too much!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9552.msg1321689#msg1321689

must have missed that when the phone rang,geeze pk the _____  fill in what ever
you deem appropriate

The mics were on for quite a long time before Pete realized it. I wonder if there is anyway that we can retrieve that time frame in the very beginning?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: March 30, 2011, 02:29:43 PM »

What a freaking jerk!!  Oh, he wants his "life back" - but what about Hailey's life - likely she won't have that chance!!

"I hope the case is put to rest soon so I can get on with my life as being City Manager, Kampfer said. "
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: March 30, 2011, 02:41:37 PM »

You know, I've had it.  I actually emailed their chief of police today about this idiot, Kampfer.  I know they're busy, but SURELY they can take two hours out to prepare a statement and read it themselves rather than having this absolute brain-dead guy talk for them.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 30, 2011, 02:59:13 PM »

My theory is subject to change if it is revealed that the 2:00 PM text originated ub the area of Billie's workplace.  The implication would be that Billie knew the Hailey was deceased prior to leaving the home on the morning of December 27th and took her cell phone with her.

Janet

Interesting, but didn't David use the cell later that day to call BJD?  I sure wish we had better information on the cellphone records.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 30, 2011, 03:06:14 PM »

In one word ... "UNPROFESSIONAL"

A statement could have been provided to the official spokesperson to read ... a statement that clearly defined the updates in the Hailey Dunn case that the task force was willing to reveal.

The mixed messages received from today's press conference implies that investigators are far from putting together a case against Shawn Adkins.

Janet

++++++

The other day I email the City Manager Peter Kampfer requesting that he clarify his role with the Hailey Dunn task force.

I received the following response today.

Janet

++++++

Janet,

Mr. Kampfer is the liason person between the task force and the news media. Along with Sheriff Patrick Toombs and Chief John Bivins, he is in the loop as far as what's being released from the task force.

Carol Parsons

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 30, 2011, 03:10:24 PM »

My theory is subject to change if it is revealed that the 2:00 PM text originated ub the area of Billie's workplace.  The implication would be that Billie knew the Hailey was deceased prior to leaving the home on the morning of December 27th and took her cell phone with her.

Janet

Interesting, but didn't David use the cell later that day to call BJD?  I sure wish we had better information on the cellphone records.   

I do not think that David returned home until 4:00 PM the afternoon of December 27th ... one hour following Shawn's return.

David used Billie's cell on December 28th when Billie called him from her workplace at about noon and instructed him to text Mary Beth and let her know that Hailey was to come home.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: March 30, 2011, 03:12:19 PM »

In one word ... "UNPROFESSIONAL"

A statement could have been provided to the official spokesperson to read ... a statement that clearly defined the updates in the Hailey Dunn case that the task force was willing to reveal.

The mixed messages received from today's press conference implies that investigators are far from putting together a case against Shawn Adkins.

Janet

++++++

The other day I email the City Manager Peter Kampfer requesting that he clarify his role with the Hailey Dunn task force.

I received the following response today.

Janet

++++++

Janet,

Mr. Kampfer is the liason person between the task force and the news media. Along with Sheriff Patrick Toombs and Chief John Bivins, he is in the loop as far as what's being released from the task force.

Carol Parsons

LOL - the only "loop" PK is in is the tie around the his neck which supports the hamster ball he calls his brain.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: March 30, 2011, 03:14:02 PM »

What a freaking jerk!!  Oh, he wants his "life back" - but what about Hailey's life - likely she won't have that chance!!

"I hope the case is put to rest soon so I can get on with my life as being City Manager, Kampfer said. "

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: March 30, 2011, 03:27:28 PM »

Officials Believe Hailey Dunn Is Dead; Reward Now Focused On Her Whereabouts

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27368552/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
ABILENE, Texas -- Officials close to the case now believe missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn is dead.

City Manager Pete Kampfer will confirm this revelation at a news conference Wednesday at 11 a.m. in Colorado City with new information in the Hailey Dunn investigation.

Hailey Dunn, a 13-year-old eighth-grader, has been missing since Dec. 27.

Kampfer has told KTXS News that officials have reasons to believe that Hailey Dunn is deceased. He said they couldn't say what those reasons were because this an on-going investigation.

He also told KTXS officials plan to announce at the news conference that stipulations for the reward money have now changed, with emphasis on finding the whereabouts of Hailey – as opposed to previous stipulations based on her safe return or a successful prosecution. ::snipping2::

It was not a one on one but ... it appears the contents of today's press conference came as no surprise to the family.  Peter Kampfer forwarned the media last night.

Also ... Shawn's lies and deceptions encompassing his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th that were revealed in released affidavit should have given the family a clue where the investigation was headed.

Janet

+++++++

By Laura Labay, KTXS News
POSTED: 7:20 am CDT March 30, 2011
UPDATED: 9:10 am CDT March 30, 2011

Kampfer also said, "While there are multiple persons of interest in this criminal investigation, there still remains only one named suspect: Shawn Adkins."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27368552/detail.html

_____

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: March 30, 2011, 03:27:30 PM »

Yes, I agree he is completely unprofessional.  He has been every time he opens his mouth to give the world his "updates".

During the intereview he was asked how high they would be willing to go in regards to the reward money and he responded possibly even 'six figures'.  As much as that would be awesome in this case to get it resolved.... YA RIGHT!!!!!  He had a hard enough time scraping up the initial $10K.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: March 30, 2011, 03:31:41 PM »

Hi Magic Eyes

Whatcha think?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: March 30, 2011, 03:47:17 PM »

Video:  Questions and Answers

Hailey Dunn "Most Likely Deceased," Officials Say
Wednesday, March 30 2011

_____

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: March 30, 2011, 03:56:46 PM »

Yes, I agree he is completely unprofessional.  He has been every time he opens his mouth to give the world his "updates".

During the intereview he was asked how high they would be willing to go in regards to the reward money and he responded possibly even 'six figures'.  As much as that would be awesome in this case to get it resolved.... YA RIGHT!!!!!  He had a hard enough time scraping up the initial $10K.

That was such a stupid statement! So what, are all of the druggies running rampant in that town going to sit around and wait to divulge information? Are they going to stay mum until the reward gets high enough? He needs to step away from this case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: March 30, 2011, 03:58:50 PM »

Kampfer Clarifies Hailey Dunn Statements, Admits Death 'Not Conclusive'
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 12:38 pm CDT March 30, 2011
UPDATED: 1:26 pm CDT March 30, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- City Manager Pete Kampfer on Tuesday told KTXS News – specifically for the first time – that law enforcement officials have reasons to believe that missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn is deceased.

Amid questions and protests from relatives of the missing 13-year-old, Kampfer clarified his statements Wednesday, saying his comments about Hailey being deceased were not intended to be interpreted as “conclusive.”

He said his statement that officials “have reasons to believe that Hailey is deceased” was meant to convey the same approach law enforcement has had for more than two months: The case is considered a criminal investigation – not a runaway teenager.

Nevertheless, the wording Kampfer used on Tuesday in statements to KTXS News was the first on-the-record public statement specifically acknowledging that officials believed Hailey was deceased. When asked by a KTXS reporter, he twice repeated the statement that officials “have reasons to believe that Hailey is deceased.”

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27372485/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: March 30, 2011, 04:05:58 PM »

Kampfer Clarifies Hailey Dunn Statements, Admits Death 'Not Conclusive'
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 12:38 pm CDT March 30, 2011
UPDATED: 1:26 pm CDT March 30, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- City Manager Pete Kampfer on Tuesday told KTXS News – specifically for the first time – that law enforcement officials have reasons to believe that missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn is deceased.

Amid questions and protests from relatives of the missing 13-year-old, Kampfer clarified his statements Wednesday, saying his comments about Hailey being deceased were not intended to be interpreted as “conclusive.”

He said his statement that officials “have reasons to believe that Hailey is deceased” was meant to convey the same approach law enforcement has had for more than two months: The case is considered a criminal investigation – not a runaway teenager.

Nevertheless, the wording Kampfer used on Tuesday in statements to KTXS News was the first on-the-record public statement specifically acknowledging that officials believed Hailey was deceased. When asked by a KTXS reporter, he twice repeated the statement that officials “have reasons to believe that Hailey is deceased.”
<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27372485/detail.html

Prior to the press conference ....

Janet

+++++++

By Laura Labay, KTXS News
POSTED: 7:20 am CDT March 30, 2011
UPDATED: 9:10 am CDT March 30, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Officials close to the case now believe missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn is dead.

City Manager Pete Kampfer will confirm this revelation at a news conference Wednesday at 11 a.m. in Colorado City with new information in the Hailey Dunn investigation.

Hailey Dunn, a 13-year-old eighth-grader, has been missing since Dec. 27.

Kampfer has told KTXS News that officials have reasons to believe that Hailey Dunn is deceased. He said they couldn't say what those reasons were because this an on-going investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27368552/detail.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.