March 28, 2024, 05:42:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 228028 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: March 30, 2011, 04:43:13 PM »

Re: Summer Inman, 25. Logan Ohio, kidnapped 3/22/11(Body Found)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9655.new#new

+++++++

Body of Missing Ohio Mother Found Inside Septic System
Published March 30, 2011

A suspect in the disappearance of a 25-year-old Ohio mother has led authorities to her body, police said Wednesday.

The mother-in-law of Summer Inman led investigators to the young woman's body, located in a septic system behind a church in Athens County, Ohio, Fox8.com reports.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/30/body-missing-ohio-mother-inside-septic/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: March 30, 2011, 06:35:17 PM »

Re: Summer Inman, 25. Logan Ohio, kidnapped 3/22/11(Body Found)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9655.new#new

+++++++

Body of Missing Ohio Mother Found Inside Septic System
Published March 30, 2011

A suspect in the disappearance of a 25-year-old Ohio mother has led authorities to her body, police said Wednesday.

The mother-in-law of Summer Inman led investigators to the young woman's body, located in a septic system behind a church in Athens County, Ohio, Fox8.com reports.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/30/body-missing-ohio-mother-inside-septic/

Someone stop this ride - I want off. Sad  Wow, people are horrible.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: March 30, 2011, 07:33:20 PM »

Has there been any media report ... Facebook comment ... regarding who the family members were who showed up at today's so-called news conference.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Kampfer Clarifies Hailey Dunn Statements, Admits Death 'Not Conclusive'
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 12:38 pm CDT March 30, 2011
UPDATED: 1:26 pm CDT March 30, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- City Manager Pete Kampfer on Tuesday told KTXS News – specifically for the first time – that law enforcement officials have reasons to believe that missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn is deceased.

Amid questions and protests from relatives of the missing 13-year-old, Kampfer clarified his statements Wednesday, saying his comments about Hailey being deceased were not intended to be interpreted as “conclusive.”

He said his statement that officials “have reasons to believe that Hailey is deceased” was meant to convey the same approach law enforcement has had for more than two months: The case is considered a criminal investigation – not a runaway teenager.

Nevertheless, the wording Kampfer used on Tuesday in statements to KTXS News was the first on-the-record public statement specifically acknowledging that officials believed Hailey was deceased. When asked by a KTXS reporter, he twice repeated the statement that officials “have reasons to believe that Hailey is deceased.”

The reporting of this news Wednesday morning was understandably disturbing to family members of Hailey Dunn, who have been holding onto hope that Hailey might yet be found and safely returned. The family members showed up to ask what new information prompted the statements and to protest that they need to cling to the hope that Hailey might be returned safely.

Kampfer acknowledged there was no specific breaking news Wednesday morning. Kampfer said that his statement was not intended to be interpreted as an absolute conclusion.

Kampfer said he met with the family members Wednesday to explain to them what law enforcement authorities believe to be true concerning Hailey. However, he pointed out that nothing is confirmed.

He said he told the family members that Hailey could have been kidnapped and could be held under duress – “but it’s not likely,” he said.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27372485/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: March 30, 2011, 07:45:17 PM »

What concerns me is that the Task Force investigating the disappearance of Hailey Dunn has chosen Pete Kampfer as the liason between them and the media/public YET ... there is not one Monkey on this forum that has not recognized since the getgo that Kampfer does not possess the professional skills to perform this task.

What does this say about the Task Force that has been entrusted with the responsibility to put together a case that will ensure that justice prevails for Hailey Dunn?

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: March 30, 2011, 08:55:39 PM »

You know, I've had it.  I actually emailed their chief of police today about this idiot, Kampfer.  I know they're busy, but SURELY they can take two hours out to prepare a statement and read it themselves rather than having this absolute brain-dead guy talk for them.
I agree with you Starwynn.  Thank you for taking the time to e-mail LE.
o/t Thomas Leggs has pled guilty to murdering Sarah Foxwell and has gotten life without parole, etc.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: March 30, 2011, 08:57:54 PM »

You know, I've had it.  I actually emailed their chief of police today about this idiot, Kampfer.  I know they're busy, but SURELY they can take two hours out to prepare a statement and read it themselves rather than having this absolute brain-dead guy talk for them.
I agree with you Starwynn.  Thank you for taking the time to e-mail LE.
o/t Thomas Leggs has pled guilty to murdering Sarah Foxwell and has gotten life without parole, etc.

sorry, forgot the link to Sarah.
http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110329/NEWS/110329021/Leggs-pleads-guilty-murder-Sarah-Foxwell-avoids-death-penalty

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: March 30, 2011, 09:20:34 PM »

good for you Starwynn!
that guy is totally an idiot!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: March 30, 2011, 09:36:41 PM »

Has there been any media report ... Facebook comment ... regarding who the family members were who showed up at today's so-called news conference.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Kampfer Clarifies Hailey Dunn Statements, Admits Death 'Not Conclusive'
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 12:38 pm CDT March 30, 2011
UPDATED: 1:26 pm CDT March 30, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- City Manager Pete Kampfer on Tuesday told KTXS News – specifically for the first time – that law enforcement officials have reasons to believe that missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn is deceased.

Amid questions and protests from relatives of the missing 13-year-old, Kampfer clarified his statements Wednesday, saying his comments about Hailey being deceased were not intended to be interpreted as “conclusive.”

He said his statement that officials “have reasons to believe that Hailey is deceased” was meant to convey the same approach law enforcement has had for more than two months: The case is considered a criminal investigation – not a runaway teenager.

Nevertheless, the wording Kampfer used on Tuesday in statements to KTXS News was the first on-the-record public statement specifically acknowledging that officials believed Hailey was deceased. When asked by a KTXS reporter, he twice repeated the statement that officials “have reasons to believe that Hailey is deceased.”

The reporting of this news Wednesday morning was understandably disturbing to family members of Hailey Dunn, who have been holding onto hope that Hailey might yet be found and safely returned. The family members showed up to ask what new information prompted the statements and to protest that they need to cling to the hope that Hailey might be returned safely.

Kampfer acknowledged there was no specific breaking news Wednesday morning. Kampfer said that his statement was not intended to be interpreted as an absolute conclusion.

Kampfer said he met with the family members Wednesday to explain to them what law enforcement authorities believe to be true concerning Hailey. However, he pointed out that nothing is confirmed.

He said he told the family members that Hailey could have been kidnapped and could be held under duress – “but it’s not likely,” he said.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27372485/detail.html

...I see! Attention hogs? I am pretty sure they labeled Patricia T as Hailey's grandmother and the other woman was a Salzar, she was labeled as Hailey's aunt.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people

...Hailey Dunn Open Discussion     Exactly thats who Mechele. (MM)
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905#!/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: March 30, 2011, 10:57:23 PM »

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=14353616

Colorado City Manager Discusses Statements About Hailey Dunn
By Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - A press conference was held Wednesday in Colorado City involving missing teen Hailey Dunn. It was part informational and part damage control. The city manager backed off statements he made Tuesday that missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn was dead.

::snipping2::

Meanwhile, members of Hailey's family were waiting outside visibly angry and demanding answers.

"Tell us whats going on. If your going to sit there and say there might be a possibility, give us a reason. If not a reason, stop it. This is killing us. We don't know what is going on they wont tell us anything. They're not releasing any information even to the family. We come over here for the press conference they wouldn't even let us in," said Melinda Salazar, Hailey's Aunt.

Family members were able to talk to Kampfer, but they would not share with us what they talked about. They did say they are not giving hope.

"The search is not over until she is home one way or the other. We want her home. We want her alive, but we are not stopping until we find her. Period," Salazar said.

We tried talking to Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, but she would not talk on camera because her lawyer has told her not to. She did tell NewsWest9 that she was not notified of any new developments and she doesn't believe her daughter is dead.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: March 30, 2011, 11:08:04 PM »

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=14353616

Colorado City Manager Discusses Statements About Hailey Dunn
By Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - A press conference was held Wednesday in Colorado City involving missing teen Hailey Dunn. It was part informational and part damage control. The city manager backed off statements he made Tuesday that missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn was dead.

Meanwhile, members of Hailey's family were waiting outside visibly angry and demanding answers.

"Tell us whats going on. If your going to sit there and say there might be a possibility, give us a reason. If not a reason, stop it. This is killing us. We don't know what is going on they wont tell us anything. They're not releasing any information even to the family. We come over here for the press conference they wouldn't even let us in," said Melinda Salazar, Hailey's Aunt.

Family members were able to talk to Kampfer, but they would not share with us what they talked about. They did say they are not giving hope.

"The search is not over until she is home one way or the other. We want her home. We want her alive, but we are not stopping until we find her. Period," Salazar said.

We tried talking to Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, but she would not talk on camera because her lawyer has told her not to. She did tell NewsWest9 that she was not notified of any new developments and she doesn't believe her daughter is dead.

Why didn't they just ask CD; didn't he meet with t hem the day before?  Sheesh.
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: March 30, 2011, 11:41:08 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=356876
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 31, 2011, 12:25:34 AM »

It's just silly to me.  They're family - why didn't they just try to get in touch with Clint or Billie?  Search the internet all morning to see if your niece is dead instead of just asking her parents?  Really? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: March 31, 2011, 04:19:02 AM »

I am still going back through all of the old threads. I just found something out. Before my head completely spins out of control, has any monkey been able to verify David Dunn's real father's name? Has his sex offender and criminal record been posted on here? TIA

David Dunn's Birth Certificate

Klaasen
Re: Hailey Dunn #4 1/22/11 -
« Reply #649 on: January 27, 2011, 12:19:32 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9336.msg1295884

David Gloria - David Dunn's Birth Father

cartfly
Re: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 -
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 02:34:34 AM »

http://168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/InmateDetails.jsp?sidnumber=05955382

SID Number:    05955382
TDCJ Number:    01683464
Name:    GLORIA,DAVID
Race:    H
Sex:    M
Maximum Sentence Date:    2013-09-27       
Current Facility:    GARZA EAST
Projected Release Date:    2012-02-15
Parole Eligibility Date:    2011-02-01

SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR SCHEDULED RELEASE:
Scheduled Release Date:    Offender is not scheduled for release at this time.
Scheduled Release Type:    Will be determined when release date is scheduled.
Scheduled Release Location:    Will be determined when release date is scheduled.

Offense History:
Offense Date    Offense    Sentence Date    County    Case No.    Sentence (Y-MM-DD)
2000-11-02    ASLT ON PUBLIC SERVANT    2001-04-23    GONZALES    8-01    5-00-00
2009-02-10    POSS MARIJ 4OZ-5LBS    2010-09-30    GUADALUPE    09-1961-CR    3-00-00

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9404.msg1303552;topicseen#msg1303552

Tamikosmom - TY for this information

Do you know if the age: 31 of David Gloria is his current age (does the report you shared pull up current information)(I don't see a date of birth for David Gloria).

David Dunn, Billie's son is almost 16 1/2 y.o. per his birth certificate dob:  18 Aug. 1994

Billie is 33 (taking into consideration David's age and pregnancy time - Billie would have only been 16 y.o. when Billie became pregnant with David.

"IF" the information above is correct - that would make David's dad - 14 at that time.  Not good.

Hopefully, we can find out David Gloria's DOB.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: March 31, 2011, 06:08:34 AM »

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do?searchType=offender&siteId=44900&searchWhere=state&agency=301&id=&lastName=Gloria&firstName=David&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

Offender Name: DAVID  GLORIA
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
06/03/1979
Race:
White

Custody Status:
Transferred
Location of Offender:
Texas Department Criminal Justice

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #854 on: March 31, 2011, 08:01:43 AM »

I am still going back through all of the old threads. I just found something out. Before my head completely spins out of control, has any monkey been able to verify David Dunn's real father's name? Has his sex offender and criminal record been posted on here? TIA

David Dunn's Birth Certificate

Klaasen
Re: Hailey Dunn #4 1/22/11 -
« Reply #649 on: January 27, 2011, 12:19:32 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9336.msg1295884

David Gloria - David Dunn's Birth Father

cartfly
Re: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 -
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 02:34:34 AM »

http://168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/InmateDetails.jsp?sidnumber=05955382

SID Number:    05955382
TDCJ Number:    01683464
Name:    GLORIA,DAVID
Race:    H
Sex:    M
Maximum Sentence Date:    2013-09-27       
Current Facility:    GARZA EAST
Projected Release Date:    2012-02-15
Parole Eligibility Date:    2011-02-01

SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR SCHEDULED RELEASE:
Scheduled Release Date:    Offender is not scheduled for release at this time.
Scheduled Release Type:    Will be determined when release date is scheduled.
Scheduled Release Location:    Will be determined when release date is scheduled.

Offense History:
Offense Date    Offense    Sentence Date    County    Case No.    Sentence (Y-MM-DD)
2000-11-02    ASLT ON PUBLIC SERVANT    2001-04-23    GONZALES    8-01    5-00-00
2009-02-10    POSS MARIJ 4OZ-5LBS    2010-09-30    GUADALUPE    09-1961-CR    3-00-00

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9404.msg1303552;topicseen#msg1303552

Tamikosmom - TY for this information

Do you know if the age: 31 of David Gloria is his current age (does the report you shared pull up current information)(I don't see a date of birth for David Gloria).

David Dunn, Billie's son is almost 16 1/2 y.o. per his birth certificate dob:  18 Aug. 1994

Billie is 33 (taking into consideration David's age and pregnancy time - Billie would have only been 16 y.o. when Billie became pregnant with David.

"IF" the information above is correct - that would make David's dad - 14 at that time.  Not good.

Hopefully, we can find out David Gloria's DOB.

Hi Monkey's,

Is the David Gloria conclusive?  We don't want SM being sued for slander.  There are a few DG's in Texas.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Constance
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: March 31, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »

Hailey's Relatives React to City Manager's Comments

Kampfer says he believes.... <snip>

Hi everyone, nice to be here. I just wanted to say ...Boy I think he (PK) put his foot in it, again!

gbyall,
~constance

Close to home for me, literally:
http://www.springfieldmo.gov/spd/generalinfo/3missingwomen.html
Stacy McCall and Suzanne Streeter and Sherrill Levitt - Springfield, MO (Missing 7jun92)
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/9421 - Hailey Dunn - Colorado City, TX (Missing 27dec10)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: March 31, 2011, 01:35:03 PM »

Hi everyone, nice to be here. I just wanted to say ...Boy I think he (PK) put his foot in it, again!

gbyall,
~constance

Welcome to Scared Monkeys, Constance!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: March 31, 2011, 01:40:39 PM »

gbyall,
~constance

Welcome to the cage Constance!

Last night hubby and I visited our youngest sons lifelong friend, his lovely wife and their adorable newborn baby girl.  Her beautiful name ... Olivia "Constance".  Great Grandmother "Connie" was thrilled.

Pete Kamper?  I cannot comprhend the choice of the Hailey Dunn Task Force for a media spokesperson.  Kampfer does not have what it takes for the task.  He doesn't understand.  The public does not care about his "opinions".  The public wants concrete updates.

Janet

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: March 31, 2011, 02:22:41 PM »

welcome Constance..

Janet..lovely name for baby..Olivia Constance...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: March 31, 2011, 03:01:56 PM »

Video from this morning.  Reaction of Colorado people to the news that Hailey was believed to be dead.  There is no follow-up to the clarifications that were made by the city manager.  Sad.

http://www.ktxs.com/video/27384395/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.