March 29, 2024, 08:59:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 228127 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: April 01, 2011, 11:04:45 AM »

Thanks wildmala

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: April 01, 2011, 06:32:47 PM »

What concerns me is the Colorado City's total disregard for the family of Hailey Dunn. Billie and Shawn's actions have obviously not endeared them to anyone on this case nor has Clint's criminal record. Add the fact that the family is disfunctional and poor. How nice it must be for those in charge of this investigation to blatantly disregard this family to the point of not allowing them into yesterday's "press conference". I am sure that no one is jumping through hoops to update the family or offer any sort of explanations as to the status of the case or lack there of. The city manager himself stated that "he just wanted this over with so that he could get on with his life". My worry is that they are going to do as little as possible because they don't feel that they have anyone to answer to. My worry is that if Shawn or someone else killed Hailey and they bring this case to trial, that some media hungry defense attorney is going to shoot holes all over the place and the suspect will walk. Hailey deserves the same attention as any child regardless of who her parents are, what they have done, or how much money they do not have.

Sebastian

Investigators and Hailey's parents are not on the same page.  Investigators have determined that Hailey Dunn is deceased.  Investigators have determined that Shawn Adkins is the main suspect in the case.  Clint and Billie's do not or will not concur with investigators on either issue.

Could it be that there are respective underlying reasons why the focus of Hailey's parents does not reflect the focus of investigators and ... could it be that those respective underlying reasons have nothing to do with the truth emerging in regards to the happenings encompassing their daughter?

It is my hope that investigators are committed advocates for Hailey.  It is my hope that dots are being connected behind the scenes ... a strong case against Shawn is coming together and ... justice will prevail for Hailey.  However ... my instinct tells me it is not going to happen.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: April 01, 2011, 06:49:01 PM »

I do not believe that Clint nor Billie were directly involved in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of their daughter but ... in the process of elimination why was Clint not given a polygraph.  For crying out loud ... Shawn stated that Hailey was on her way over to the home of her father the last time he saw her.  Clint concedes that he was at home.

Think about the Kyron Horman case.  Communication records affirms that Desiree Young was nowhere in the vicinity of her son's residence ... her son's school ... on the day of his disappearance.  Nevertheless ... Kyron's mother was given a polygraph.

If the case goes to trial ... it is my belief and the belief of hubby's "Mr. Know It All" (LOL) nephew who is a corporate attorney that Shawn's defense is going to have a field day regarding this issue.

Good Night All

Janet
11:00 PM PT

++++++

Clint Dunn - No Polygraph

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Clint Dunn: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 9

<snipped>

Host: Let’s just do this now. Did you take a polygraph?

Clint Dunn: No. No, I haven’t taken a polygraph. They’ve told me from the very beginning that I’m not a suspect, and they have no reason to look at me, and I told them right very beginning, “Hey, you need to do what you need to do to me. Put me in a polygraph, or do whatever, but clearing me, that way, we can find out what’s going on.”, but they’ve known from the beginning that I’m not nobody to look at, so I haven’t done a polygraph or anything.

Host: Where were you the day that she went missing?

Clint Dunn: I was at home. I was in my apartment and I didn’t leave all day long. My back was, I had back spasms that day. My back was tore up, but I didn’t leave the apartment all day long. I was there all day.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-clint-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-9/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/10/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-clint-dunn-speaks-mssing-carla-cook-family

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 01, 2011, 06:52:00 PM »

I cannot comprehend why an official flyer was not distributed early on by investigators ... an official flyer with a photo of Shawn and the vehicle that Shawn was driving on the morning of December 27th as well as identifying the area indicated by the cell phone pings.  Could there have been at lease one witness to a disposal of a body .... at least one witness who did not realize at the time what he/she was observing.

Think about the Kyron Horman case and ... Terri Horman has yet to be officially declared a person of interest.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman Case

Police hope stepmom's photo will help spark more tips for Kyron Horman investigation
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:25 PM
Updated: Monday, June 21, 2010, 10:15 AM

Kyron Horman's stepmother was the last known person to see the 7-year-old on the day that he disappeared, said Capt. Jason Gates, and authorities hope her photo might help jog the memories of other witnesses.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is distributing a flier showing photos of Terri Moulton Horman and the type of pickup she is thought to have driven on June 4, the day the second-grader disappeared from Skyline School.

"Sometimes in jogging peoples memories, sometimes it's the other things about that day or what was going on around them that will jog their memory with anything else they might have seen with regard to Kyron," Gates said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_issue_questionnaire_ask.html

New flier asks residents if they saw Horman, Spicher
Story Published: Aug 10, 2010 at 3:20 PM PST
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators working on the Kyron Horman case released a new flier Tuesday that asks residents near Kyron's elementary school if they saw his stepmother, Terri Horman, and her close friend, DeDe Spicher the day he disappeared.

The two-page flier includes pictures of Horman, Spicher and the white pickup truck Horman was driving on June 4 the day Kyron vanished, and in it police ask residents if they saw the two or the pickup between the hours of 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. that day.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100392859.html

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: April 01, 2011, 07:03:50 PM »

It is three months into the investigation and Pete Kampfer has messed up time and time again.  Why wasn't Kampfer replaced long ago as spokesperson for the investigation or ... why hasn't the Task Force yet to establish a process that would ensure clarity and accuracy in media statements encompassing updates in the Hailey Dunn investigation.

Janet

BUMPED

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: April 01, 2011, 07:46:14 PM »

Who would CCity replace PK with?  I don't think his inability to be an effective liaison for the Hailey Dunn case necessarily would cause him to be fired from the job he is actually responsible for.  Evidently LE doesn't feel they have anyone to be the spokesmen and hiring someone else would take away resources from a town that is already broke. 

This town was/is not equipped to handle a crime with this amount of national media coverage.  PK's blunders wouldn't seem so massive had this not been a case where a missing child's life is the focus but I am sure that the locals are perfectly satisfied with his job performance on other issues up until now.  I don't even think the locals pay much attention to what he says because they have "better" info than he does most of the time and are not under the same legal restraints as he is with what they say.

Do I think PK is a doofus, yes.  I just don't think the town has the resources to replace him with a more polished person.   

Fired?

Flutter ... I never said anything of Pete Kampfer being fired from his position of City Manager. 
However ... if Kampfer is not qualified to be an effective media liason he needs to step down from this one function of his job description or be provided with guidance from within the Task Force.

Nevetheless there are strategies that could be applied if CCity does not have a effective communicator to serve as a media spokesperson for the Hailey Dunn investigation.

1.  The Task Force could provide Pete Kampfer with a prepared statement with the Haley Dunn updates that are to be released to the media ... a statement of clarity and accuracy.

2.  The Task Force could provide a statement of clarity and accuracy directly to the media.

3.  (starwynn's strategy)

Janet

++++++

You know, I've had it.  I actually emailed their chief of police today about this idiot, Kampfer.  I know they're busy, but SURELY they can take two hours out to prepare a statement and read it themselves rather than having this absolute brain-dead guy talk for them.

Janet,  I never said you did.  I was responding in general to the opinions offered by several that he ought to step down as the spokesman for LE.  Unfortunately, it appears the the Task Force doesn't have a better spokesman or even care that what comes from PK is often inaccurate at best.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: April 01, 2011, 08:35:09 PM »

Janet,  I never said you did.  I was responding in general to the opinions offered by several that he ought to step down as the spokesman for LE.  Unfortunately, it appears the the Task Force doesn't have a better spokesman or even care that what comes from PK is often inaccurate at best.

Sadly ... I agree or ... a process would have been established sometime in the past three months ... a process that would effectively provided clear and accurate media updates.  Logic dicates that prepared statements from the Task Force afforded to media outlets or read by a member of the Task Force or Pete Kampfer would have sufficed.  It is not rocket science.

Flutter ... when I consider the lack of response from the Task Force lack in regards to the inaccuracies forthcoming from their media liason ... I am concerned what is going on behind the scenes in the past three months in the Hailey Dunn case.

I hope that Shawn's arrest is imminent but somehow I don't think so.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: April 01, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »

Hi joesamas mama

Whatcha think?

I hope you are having a good day.

Janet

_____

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: April 01, 2011, 09:26:57 PM »

I do rem. Connie Jones speaking on the show, BTH that night ! I was sort of surprised, but with this family, who knows ???

Naomi's Mother, IMO should step back & not step on any toes. She should have known better in the beginning. This child is Connie's blood, NOT Patricia's.

I totally agree.  I don't thinks he realizes how inappropriate she is being.  It's one thing to proclaim your love for Hailey.  (Who wouldn't do that - she looks like she was a delight and a firecracker all at once.)  But in these things you have to be VERY clear and careful how you present yourself.  I still hate myself for this, but think she was just in it for the attention.  She could as easily have called Clint or Naomi or gone there.  But she didn't; she chose the photo-op, as did Salazar.  I just don't know - I personally just can't seem to buy this.  Something seems off to me - like she doth protest too much?  Maybe I'm a horrible, jaded, cynic.

From a facebook page (  https://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn/posts/140062562731316  )

Patricia Trichel

clints sister malinda dunn stood with me n ask questions also n bevins said sorry he did not know himself til morning of confrence.also to anyone who thinks im not haileys g-ma.lol.......she is my family also i just paid for clints divorce.... also i am the one who fought for custody of hailey a year ago for clint i paid lawyers cps was involved haileys school was involved.Tia Wilson out of lubbock texas i paid to represent clint n hailey.oh that is gibson n karver law firm in lubbock for those who want to verify that also if u want to verify cps school n my fight for her then just as now..............call her school r her teacher they were all involved........please LUCY~ next time u want facts make sure u have them ALL before u speak!!!!!!!!!!!!~To all of you i know you love hailey i dont need clint n naomi to be married to love hailey as my granddaughter.........family happens~"you r all family now and love hailey n she is in all of your hearts!~with that"i believe you get my point!~?

And also (a couple of posts before it):

Patricia Trichel ok my info is from Pete Kampfer .......he"Peter" asked Billie n her lawyer to let clint know.........1st.wow ok.2 here is his office number verify it.325-728-5331.~I rarely post but always read and you have no proof i have ever lied to yall once.....I am only looking out for my kids n grandchildren.~as a mom n the love for hailey you all have,i know you you understand me.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: April 01, 2011, 09:32:34 PM »

Who would CCity replace PK with?  I don't think his inability to be an effective liaison for the Hailey Dunn case necessarily would cause him to be fired from the job he is actually responsible for.  Evidently LE doesn't feel they have anyone to be the spokesmen and hiring someone else would take away resources from a town that is already broke. 

This town was/is not equipped to handle a crime with this amount of national media coverage.  PK's blunders wouldn't seem so massive had this not been a case where a missing child's life is the focus but I am sure that the locals are perfectly satisfied with his job performance on other issues up until now.  I don't even think the locals pay much attention to what he says because they have "better" info than he does most of the time and are not under the same legal restraints as he is with what they say.

Do I think PK is a doofus, yes.  I just don't think the town has the resources to replace him with a more polished person.   

Fired?

Flutter ... I never said anything of Pete Kampfer being fired from his position of City Manager.  However ... if Kampfer is not qualified to be an effective media liason he needs to step down from this one function of his job description or be provided with guidance from within the Task Force.

Nevetheless there are strategies that could be applied if CCity does not have a effective communicator to serve as a media spokesperson for the Hailey Dunn investigation.

1.  The Task Force could provide Pete Kampfer with a prepared statement with the Haley Dunn updates that are to be released to the media ... a statement of clarity and accuracy.

2.  The Task Force could provide a statement of clarity and accuracy directly to the media.

3.  (starwynn's strategy)

Janet

++++++

You know, I've had it.  I actually emailed their chief of police today about this idiot, Kampfer.  I know they're busy, but SURELY they can take two hours out to prepare a statement and read it themselves rather than having this absolute brain-dead guy talk for them.

I agree - he could be a great city manager; apparently he's pretty popular in that position, and I have read "around" that he has done a good job about old abandoned buildings, etc.  But as the spokesman for this - .... not so much.  It might even be that he's being given scattershot information and trying to interpret and just isn't good at it.  But jeez...  I don't see why they don't just announce less - once a month, twice a month max, and have the police chief do it like a zillion other cities do.  One 10 minute speech to update us.  Heck - even type it out and distribute it as a press release instead of a speech.  That way they could avoid the confusion that inevitably ensues every time PK opens his mouth off script.  Surely they could manage that, I would think.  Anything but this - it is making everyone worry about their competence, and it's causing a lot of craziness that probably could be avoided.  And here I thought the press and whatnot surrounding the missing little boy down here in Houston was bad!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: April 02, 2011, 12:04:26 AM »

What am I not getting?  I would have thought the number of searchers would have increased following the confirmation that investigators have determined that Hailey Dunn ... in all probability ... is deceased.

Janet

++++++

Search Effort Dwindles After News That Hailey Dunn Could Be Dead
By Ashlei King, KTXS News
POSTED: 5:26 pm CDT April 1, 2011
UPDATED: 7:21 pm CDT April 1, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Searchers gathered to look for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn for the first time since investigators publicly announced they have reason to believe she's dead.

Aside from the search party coordinators, only one other person showed up.

“Hailey Dunn is somewhere and until we bring her home this is not over," Patricia Trichel, search coordinator, said. “We had one searcher show up today. We need searchers really bad. We need people to come out and help us search."

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27403999/detail.html

Kampfer Clarifies Hailey Dunn Statements, Admits Death 'Not Conclusive'
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 12:38 pm CDT March 30, 2011
UPDATED: 7:15 pm CDT March 30, 2011

<snipped>

Kampfer acknowledged there was no specific breaking news Wednesday morning. Kampfer said that his statement was not intended to be interpreted as an absolute conclusion.

Kampfer said he met with the family members Wednesday to explain to them what law enforcement authorities believe to be true concerning Hailey. However, he pointed out that nothing is confirmed.

He said he told the family members that Hailey could have been kidnapped and could be held under duress – “but it’s not likely,” he said.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27372485/detail.html

_____

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 02, 2011, 01:53:44 AM »

I do rem. Connie Jones speaking on the show, BTH that night ! I was sort of surprised, but with this family, who knows ???

Naomi's Mother, IMO should step back & not step on any toes. She should have known better in the beginning. This child is Connie's blood, NOT Patricia's.

I totally agree.  I don't thinks he realizes how inappropriate she is being.  It's one thing to proclaim your love for Hailey.  (Who wouldn't do that - she looks like she was a delight and a firecracker all at once.)  But in these things you have to be VERY clear and careful how you present yourself.  I still hate myself for this, but think she was just in it for the attention.  She could as easily have called Clint or Naomi or gone there.  But she didn't; she chose the photo-op, as did Salazar.  I just don't know - I personally just can't seem to buy this.  Something seems off to me - like she doth protest too much?  Maybe I'm a horrible, jaded, cynic.

From a facebook page (  https://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn/posts/140062562731316  )

Patricia Trichel

clints sister malinda dunn stood with me n ask questions also n bevins said sorry he did not know himself til morning of confrence.also to anyone who thinks im not haileys g-ma.lol.......she is my family also i just paid for clints divorce.... also i am the one who fought for custody of hailey a year ago for clint i paid lawyers cps was involved haileys school was involved.Tia Wilson out of lubbock texas i paid to represent clint n hailey.oh that is gibson n karver law firm in lubbock for those who want to verify that also if u want to verify cps school n my fight for her then just as now..............call her school r her teacher they were all involved........please LUCY~ next time u want facts make sure u have them ALL before u speak!!!!!!!!!!!!~To all of you i know you love hailey i dont need clint n naomi to be married to love hailey as my granddaughter.........family happens~"you r all family now and love hailey n she is in all of your hearts!~with that"i believe you get my point!~?

And also (a couple of posts before it):

Patricia Trichel ok my info is from Pete Kampfer .......he"Peter" asked Billie n her lawyer to let clint know.........1st.wow ok.2 here is his office number verify it.325-728-5331.~I rarely post but always read and you have no proof i have ever lied to yall once.....I am only looking out for my kids n grandchildren.~as a mom n the love for hailey you all have,i know you you understand me.
There are 2 words to describe Patrica, and they are:

CONTROL FREAK.

Like Connie Jones,  I would be very hurt at how Patricia is taking thngs over. She should not be doing this. She should ralize how hurtful she is being, and accept a proper place in all of this. I think that EVERYONE related to Hailey through blood has enough 2 worry about it, without nonrelated, do-gooders butting in this "family" situation.

Sad, IMO how some must be the center of attention, even at the cost of a missing child.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: April 02, 2011, 01:56:37 AM »

Please do not take me out of context. MANY people, not related to Hailey love her. All I am saying is that is inappropriate for Patricia to be addressing  media, heading up searchers, and BRAGGING about the $$ she has paid for various things, which were NOT her responsiblity, only a way of enabling some......

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: April 02, 2011, 02:21:25 AM »

I think you are right, LEP.  Connie Jones said on the Bring Them Home Now radio
show that she and Connie Ostrander, Billie's mother are best friends.
She said that they were all hopeful of Clint and Billie getting back together and
that was Hailey and David's hope too.
Patricia would have none of that because she wanted Clint to stay with Naomi.
Patricia had recently come into some money from a settlement.
I would like to know what happened to Naomi's other three children that she left
in North Carolina.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: April 02, 2011, 09:03:07 AM »

Naomi has three other children?  Dad(s) have them?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: April 02, 2011, 09:11:46 AM »

What am I not getting?  I would have thought the number of searchers would have increased following the confirmation that investigators have determined that Hailey Dunn ... in all probability ... is deceased.

Janet

++++++

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Searchers gathered to look for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn for the first time since investigators publicly announced they have reason to believe she's dead.

“Hailey Dunn is somewhere and until we bring her home this is not over," Patricia Trichel, search coordinator, said. “We had one searcher show up today. We need searchers really bad. We need people to come out and help us search."

<snipped>

<snipped>

Kampfer acknowledged there was no specific breaking news Wednesday morning. Kampfer said that his statement was not intended to be interpreted as an absolute conclusion.

Kampfer said he met with the family members Wednesday to explain to them what law enforcement authorities believe to be true concerning Hailey. However, he pointed out that nothing is confirmed.

He said he told the family members that Hailey could have been kidnapped and could be held under duress – “but it’s not likely,” he said.

<snipped>

Janet,

Despite what has been the "official line" of looking for a live Hailey, even when I was there in early February, the places being searched were not places that would harbor a living being.  We were looking for remains or evidence of where a crime had been committed. 

Yes, we did we hope, beyond hope, that a live Hailey would somehow be returned to us and that we were only looking in places to determine where Hailey "was not," however I felt from the initial briefing that most felt that Hailey's fate had already been determined. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: April 02, 2011, 10:54:28 AM »

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet,

Despite what has been the "official line" of looking for a live Hailey, even when I was there in early February, the places being searched were not places that would harbor a living being.  We were looking for remains or evidence of where a crime had been committed. 

Yes, we did we hope, beyond hope, that a live Hailey would somehow be returned to us and that we were only looking in places to determine where Hailey "was not," however I felt from the initial briefing that most felt that Hailey's fate had already been determined.

Flutter

I did not realize that you had been a participant in the search for Hailey Dunn.  Thank you.

It still does not make sense to me why the search effort has "dwindled" as a result of Pete Kampfer's media confirmation that it is the belief of investigators that Hailey is "most likely" deceased.  I would have thought this affirmation would have been the catalyst to encourage searcher to continue their efforts.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #917 on: April 02, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »

I think you are right, LEP.  Connie Jones said on the Bring Them Home Now radio
show that she and Connie Ostrander, Billie's mother are best friends.
She said that they were all hopeful of Clint and Billie getting back together and
that was Hailey and David's hope too.
Patricia would have none of that because she wanted Clint to stay with Naomi.
Patricia had recently come into some money from a settlement.
I would like to know what happened to Naomi's other three children that she left
in North Carolina.

I agree with LEP too, and I didn't know about Naomi's other children!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: April 02, 2011, 01:30:11 PM »

::snipping2::

Thank you, flutter.  I really can't understand why people seem to be so flustered by the announcement by LE via PK.  Did they really expect to find Hailey living out int he pastures after three months?  Really?  I will be ashamed for people if they stop searching because the reward might be a dead Hailey.  Doesn't a dead Hailey deserve to be found just as much as a live one?  I really hope it was just a fluke -  maybe people spent the first weekend of really good weather with their families, and will come out today for the car wash and searches.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: April 02, 2011, 01:35:34 PM »

I read something interesting on Topix yesterday - that PT would be now heading up the Hailey searches.  I personally think this is a huge conflict of interests and very unwise, nevermind that I don't think she's the type to lead in an organized and logical fashion.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p351  post #7136 regarding PT as "head searcher".

I am really starting to worry about the integrity of evidence found in these searches if family starts to head them up.  If LE won't tell "family anything, because there is too much interweaving in there, how could we possibly trust them to head the searches?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.