April 23, 2024, 05:13:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 228593 times)
Constance
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: April 03, 2011, 05:16:47 PM »

Sorry I haven't been commenting much, doing a lotta related reading.
My problem is, because of all the talking to the press (PillyBillie, LE and PK also) that this thing will never be able to come to trial. Talk about a tainted jury pool!
Even the 'supportive' interviews, folks are hearing that....
Justice for Hailey! no matter how far we have to move the trial!
gb
~constance

Moving back to the Ozarks this week, I had really hoped it would break open before I left *sigh*

Close to home for me, literally:
http://www.springfieldmo.gov/spd/generalinfo/3missingwomen.html
Stacy McCall and Suzanne Streeter and Sherrill Levitt - Springfield, MO (Missing 7jun92)
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/9421 - Hailey Dunn - Colorado City, TX (Missing 27dec10)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #941 on: April 03, 2011, 06:25:38 PM »

Hi joesamas mama

Whatcha think?

I hope you are having a good day.

Janet

Sorry Janet, just saw this post.

I don't know what to think, I gave up being negative for Lent, so I am trying to be positive.

My BFF went to West Texas this weekend and has many family in LE, so hopefully will hear something tomorrow.

Hope you are well and glad your family in Japan weren't affected, prayers for those who were.

Will let you know if I hear anything that could help Hailey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 03, 2011, 10:37:07 PM »

Before anyone gets too worried, Katy Texas is over 200 miles from Colorado City.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/04/body-of-unidentified-teen-found.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 03, 2011, 11:00:35 PM »

Hi joesamas mama

Whatcha think?

I hope you are having a good day.

Janet

Sorry Janet, just saw this post.

I don't know what to think, I gave up being negative for Lent, so I am trying to be positive.

My BFF went to West Texas this weekend and has many family in LE, so hopefully will hear something tomorrow.

Hope you are well and glad your family in Japan weren't affected, prayers for those who were.

Will let you know if I hear anything that could help Hailey

1.  No negativity from me.  I am positive that justice for Hailey is not going to happen unless Shawn breaks ... reveals all and ... I am positive that is not going to happen.

2.  My husband and immediate family immigrated to Canada in 1954 from the Northern prefecture of Miyagi ... very close to the devastation.  His sisters have kept in touch with cousins who now all live in the Tokyo area or South prefectures.  The happenings in Japan and the happenings in Libya imply that CNN is a constant background in our household.

3.  When your friend returns ... hopefully she is able to provide us with updates on the Hailey Dunn case.  I am so sad for Hailey but ... I am also angry at the adults in her life.  Selfish lifestyles took priority or the well-being of this little girl.  They were blessed with a gift beyond worth and never appreciated its value.

I hope you had a good weekend joesamas mama.

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 03, 2011, 11:07:23 PM »

Before anyone gets too worried, Katy Texas is over 200 miles from Colorado City.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/04/body-of-unidentified-teen-found.html

Thanks sebastian.

Janet

+++++

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/crime_tracker&id=8050974

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: April 03, 2011, 11:26:15 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong, please.
Patricia Trichel was previously married.

At one point she hooked up romantically with
Clint Dunn's brother, Brian Glasco ?
OMG ! This JUST hit reality with me.

Brian is in the video with Clint getting high with the cross doobie ?
What decent, responsible woman would want to spend time with Glasco ?
IMO, he looks like a 21st century Cheech and Chong, gone wrong !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 03, 2011, 11:38:47 PM »

Hey ... Clint was doing the "cross Doobie" too.

LED ... do you know the name of Naomi's grandma ... Patricia Trichel.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 03, 2011, 11:40:44 PM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

Patricia Trichel s/b Patricia Trichel's mother.

_____

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: April 03, 2011, 11:53:44 PM »

Janet
I thought that Patricia was Naomi's Mom,
not G'ma ?

I knw that Clint was smoking up too. He did not look  quite as scruffy ! LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: April 04, 2011, 12:00:19 AM »

Janet
not G'ma ?

It will just be a matter of time if Clint does not make the decision to make positive changes in his life.

I wanted the name of Naomi's grandma ... Patricia's mom.

It makes me sad that Brian is doing drugs with his younger brother.  It is one think if I chose to travel down the road to destruction but ... I would not take a loved one.

Janet

_____

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: April 04, 2011, 12:09:04 AM »

Janet
not G'ma ?

It will just be a matter of time if Clint does not make the decision to make positive changes in his life.

It makes me sad that Brian is doing drugs with his younger brother.  It is one think if I chose to travel down the road to destruction but ... I would not take a loved one.

Janet
I agree ! We went through the drug addicted route with our son. Cocaine and alcohol are deadly. Crack is even worse to recover from. It steals your soul. We watched our son lose everything he had to addiction, and were helpless. He needed to do the footwork. After an intervention and 2 rehabs, he will be 35 in May, and clean and sober for 3 !!! years. He attends AA meetings 4 x a week, and has a wonderful message for  young people. He continually gives away what he received he tells me.

Someone needs to snatch up Clint and head him in the right direction. I, as Mother kicked my son in the ass everytime he messed up until he got clean.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: April 04, 2011, 12:26:46 AM »

I think Patricia was a Stewart.  It was a Cindy Stewart that married Brian Glasco.
I don't know how or if they are related.
Naomi is also a Stewart.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 04, 2011, 12:26:50 AM »

Janet
not G'ma ?

Janet
I agree ! We went through the drug addicted route with our son. Cocaine and alcohol are deadly. Crack is even worse to recover from. It steals your soul. We watched our son lose everything he had to addiction, and were helpless. He needed to do the footwork. After an intervention and 2 rehabs, he will be 35 in May, and clean and sober for 3 !!! years. He attends AA meetings 4 x a week, and has a wonderful message for  young people. He continually gives away what he received he tells me.

Someone needs to snatch up Clint and head him in the right direction. I, as Mother kicked my son in the ass everytime he messed up until he got clean.

LED ... thank you for sharing.

Janet

_____

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: April 04, 2011, 12:37:09 AM »

Is Colorado City in Satsuma ? LOL
These families with their marriages and
I don't know what all.....
really confuse me !

Nite all !
Need to go and sit with my sister tomorrow.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: April 04, 2011, 11:42:50 AM »

Janet
not G'ma ?

Janet

Hi LED!
Good for you and your son! What a great story. I am sure that your son has been clean and sober for 3 years because you were a good mom and were strong enough not to enable him or his habits! It is so nice that he is now helping others!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: April 04, 2011, 02:02:21 PM »

My problem is, because of all the talking to the press (PillyBillie, LE and PK also) that this thing will never be able to come to trial. Talk about a tainted jury pool!
gb
~constance

Moving back to the Ozarks this week, I had really hoped it would break open before I left *sigh*

Constance, I wouldnt worry about a tainted jury pool as a reason this case wouldnt come to trial....Casey Anthony's murder trial is around the corner & if ever there was a case that was overexposed or more convoluted due to the defendant and surrounding people directly involved this one serves as a reminder that a fair trial can and will occur.  First we have to get to arrests in this case, unless a plea is offered & then accepted there is no reason why it wont be able to be tried locally, a change in venue to another location in Texas or another community brought in to serve as the jury pool, those are three options that are used standardly.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: April 04, 2011, 02:39:15 PM »

gb
~constance

Constance, I wouldnt worry about a tainted jury pool as a reason this case wouldnt come to trial....Casey Anthony's murder trial is around the corner & if ever there was a case that was overexposed or more convoluted due to the defendant and surrounding people directly involved this one serves as a reminder that a fair trial can and will occur.  First we have to get to arrests in this case, unless a plea is offered & then accepted there is no reason why it wont be able to be tried locally, a change in venue to another location in Texas or another community brought in to serve as the jury pool, those are three options that are used standardly.

The trial could easily come here to Houston.  We've had little to no news in the papers about it.  Probably the same could be said of Dallas.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: April 04, 2011, 02:53:07 PM »

So sad about this case.  We have been sitting on these last three pages for days.  I am praying for a miracle to get things back on track toward resolution for Hailey. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 05, 2011, 10:40:37 AM »

HAILEY  an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 05, 2011, 10:54:25 AM »

Thanks Capp

an angelic monkey

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.