April 28, 2024, 03:08:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 229077 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 22, 2011, 02:23:38 PM »

Hello Monkey's

Did Clint legally adopt David?  Has this been confirmed?  Would paper work be available if David did adopt David?

What IF BD just changed the child's last name????  I mean anyone can go and change a name with a couple dollars. So we do

not know if Clint did or did not adopt Billy.  Thank-you.

Clint and Naomi were on one of those talk radio shows (Bring Them Home Now)
and Clint said that Billie tricked him into signing a paper so that David could use the
name Dunn at school.  He said that he has never adopted David.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: March 22, 2011, 02:46:05 PM »

Was David adopted.  According to Clint "NO".

Janet

+++++

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed
by Peter Hyatt

<snipped>

Billie fretted about money always. Clint himself, years ago, had blown some rent money on drugs and it hurt Billie deeply. He knows how she frets over money.

Billie is also quite clever and knows how to manipulate or game the system. She even tricked Clint (and the local school district) into signing some papers that he thought gave him David in adoption, as his son, allowing David to use the name, "Dunn" legally. Clint is proud of David. Billie's papers didn't mean that Clint adopted David. Billie tricked him, and she tricked the school district. Billie is clever, he explained.

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 22, 2011, 02:54:02 PM »

(Continued)

Titch
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »

<snipped>

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302063#msg1302063

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: March 22, 2011, 02:56:40 PM »

Hi joesamas mama.  I hope you are having a good day.

I hope you are having a good day.  My plans outside the computer room changed from this morning to this afternoon.  Friend had unexpected company.

I am now off.

Later, Janet
11:55 AM PT

_____

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #504 on: March 22, 2011, 03:04:40 PM »

Hi joesamas mama.  I hope you are having a good day.

I hope you are having a good day.  My plans outside the computer room changed from this morning to this afternoon.  Friend had unexpected company.

I am now off.

Later, Janet
11:55 AM PT
  Hi Janet, hope you are having a good day as well. Have a good afternoon, maybe when you come back there will be breaking news of an arrest.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #505 on: March 22, 2011, 03:17:38 PM »

Billie Dunn's New Attorney Acknowledges His Client's Mistakes
http://www.ktxs.com/news/27270724/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
There was also a published report that Dunn was no longer speaking to the media.

However, Young corrected that statement by saying she will continue doing interviews – but only if her legal counsel is also there. ::snipping2::

Well, at least he knows his client well enough that she can't resist the media...

Another media ho!!   A few comments about statements Young made in above linked article:

"There was some discussion with law enforcement that being anyway associated with this person was somehow going to taint her and somehow get her charged with a crime," Young said.
This may suggest why Mitchell County Sheriff Partick Toombs announced that Adkins and Dunn were spotted together over the weekend, he said.

What is Young suggesting that they lied?   That LE tried to coerce her to stay away from SA?    If he wished she had legal representation much sooner, why didnt he step up then?

"I wish she hadn't told police Mr. Adkins wasn't there, but I wait anxiously for what incredible information comes from that warrant," he said.

Quite frankly it doesnt matter one bit what the search warrant states or what they wanted from Shawn, that is regarding his client.   The fact is she lied to LE that he was there, the reason they asked is irrelevant.

Young said this wasn't the only instance of law enforcement having an unfair advantage. He said officers intentionally arrested Dunn at night so she was unable to bond out until the next day – then the questioned her from 8 p.m. to midnight.
"I think it was not a mistake ... that Ms. Dunn was arrested after 8 when there was not a judge to magistrate her," he said. "She was unable to get a bond, so they were able to chat with her for a while whether she wanted to or not."

O please, here we go....my client was not treated properly, she was denied her rights blah blah blah.    Young should know better, LE had to have given her Miranda rights & further ask her if she wanted to talk voluntarily....it didnt work for Bozo, it wont work for you dude!

Young corrected that statement by saying she will continue doing interviews – but only if her legal counsel is also there.     

Makeup, please!

Billie CHOSE to lie to LE.
Billie consented to a search of her home that she KNEW would reveal SHE'D LIED about Shawn not being there.  The search of her home also allowed the finding of the prescription bottle "with her name torn off"...

If she had told the truth, and Shawn had come out to talk to LE instead of hiding behind her...no search of her home would have been required.

BTW...wonder why Billie's name was torn off the prescription bottle?????? 

Better choices by Billie and Shawn = no arrest of Billie.   

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: March 22, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »

There was also a published report that Dunn was no longer speaking to the media.

However, Young corrected that statement by saying she will continue doing interviews – but only if her legal counsel is also there. ::snipping2::

Well, at least he knows his client well enough that she can't resist the media...

Another media ho!!   A few comments about statements Young made in above linked article:

"There was some discussion with law enforcement that being anyway associated with this person was somehow going to taint her and somehow get her charged with a crime," Young said.
This may suggest why Mitchell County Sheriff Partick Toombs announced that Adkins and Dunn were spotted together over the weekend, he said.

What is Young suggesting that they lied?   That LE tried to coerce her to stay away from SA?    If he wished she had legal representation much sooner, why didnt he step up then?

"I wish she hadn't told police Mr. Adkins wasn't there, but I wait anxiously for what incredible information comes from that warrant," he said.

Quite frankly it doesnt matter one bit what the search warrant states or what they wanted from Shawn, that is regarding his client.   The fact is she lied to LE that he was there, the reason they asked is irrelevant.

Young said this wasn't the only instance of law enforcement having an unfair advantage. He said officers intentionally arrested Dunn at night so she was unable to bond out until the next day – then the questioned her from 8 p.m. to midnight.
"I think it was not a mistake ... that Ms. Dunn was arrested after 8 when there was not a judge to magistrate her," he said. "She was unable to get a bond, so they were able to chat with her for a while whether she wanted to or not."

O please, here we go....my client was not treated properly, she was denied her rights blah blah blah.    Young should know better, LE had to have given her Miranda rights & further ask her if she wanted to talk voluntarily....it didnt work for Bozo, it wont work for you dude!

Young corrected that statement by saying she will continue doing interviews – but only if her legal counsel is also there.     

Makeup, please!

Billie CHOSE to lie to LE.
Billie consented to a search of her home that she KNEW would reveal SHE'D LIED about Shawn not being there.  The search of her home also allowed the finding of the prescription bottle "with her name torn off"...

If she had told the truth, and Shawn had come out to talk to LE instead of hiding behind her...no search of her home would have been required.

BTW...wonder why Billie's name was torn off the prescription bottle?????? 

Better choices by Billie and Shawn = no arrest of Billie.   

JMO

Because her name wasnt on the bottle to begin with...just a guess 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: March 22, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/WOTS-Word-On-The-Street-Hailey-Dunn-Case/206505536031382
WOTS - Word On The Street - Hailey Dunn Case
WOTS is Billie Dunn sent a text yesterday to Clint and Naomi offering Clint custody of Hailey and David if he will sign the deed to their house over to her and promise not to go after her for child support. What do you know about this?
4 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike ·

prob not true,she just wants the house to pay young

JMO
a solution for clint, in this situation, tell BD no,get a 2nd
mortgage,while you finish your jail time, naomi and i will take
care of the house while you are gone,and if your found guilty
of hailey disappearance,you can sign off the house to me,as you/
BD, will not be needing one
JMO

Wel, interestingly enough here is info on the house....if that is indeed the value its not going to help her much

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1804-Chestnut-St-Colorado-City-TX-79512/87453345_zpid/

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #508 on: March 22, 2011, 04:31:18 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/WOTS-Word-On-The-Street-Hailey-Dunn-Case/206505536031382
WOTS is Billie Dunn sent a text yesterday to Clint and Naomi offering Clint custody of Hailey and David if he will sign the deed to their house over to her and promise not to go after her for child support. What do you know about this?

JMO
JMO

Wel, interestingly enough here is info on the house....if that is indeed the value its not going to help her much

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1804-Chestnut-St-Colorado-City-TX-79512/87453345_zpid/

That is exactly what I was thinking.....not to mention the housing mkt stinks right now, some places are better than others and in our area itis finally ticking up but I bought my house for .30 cents on the dollar 2 yrs ago, I can't imagine getting enough for the house to make a dent nor having it closed anytime soon - credit is still very tight and ppl are lucky just to get any contract in alot of places. Me thinks she should stick to what she knows best (ok......I know that was ugly but I LOATHE that woman

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: March 22, 2011, 04:34:31 PM »

Interesting tidbits, HOWEVER, should be considered rumor only until confirmed:

WOTS is the FBI and Texas Rangers are going to seek charges today. What do you know about this?
2 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike ·

Could be an interesting day, huh?

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: March 22, 2011, 04:36:26 PM »

Makeup, please!

Well, look - an empowerer!  I bet BD just loves him; good match.
That "LE is putting things into my head" bit is going to surface soon.  I knew it.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: March 22, 2011, 04:39:26 PM »

Is Billie playing on Clint's hope that his daughter is still alive when she offers him custody of his daughter?

Despicable!!

Janet

IF this is true (and I have a sinking feeling it is, Lord help me) then she is indeed the lowest of low.  There's not much likelihood that Hailey is alive, and a lot of likelihood that she ISN'T alive and that BD knows that.  DD isn't even actually CD's son!!  So essentially she's saying "I'll pawn off the son I didn't want (remember she only wanted Hailey) and who isn't yours, and a pretend-daughter, if you'll give me this big house that I have no use for without a son and daughter - when you have a baby coming and are engaged to a wife with another boy".

Wow x 1,000,000.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: March 22, 2011, 04:40:47 PM »

JMO
JMO

Tax apraisals are usually low.  I would guess that the house is worth about $45K.
That is enough for a retainer for the lawyer.  A lawyer in a case like this would
generally take the deed to the house as a down payment on his services.

Since the house is now in both Billie and Clint's name, Clint would have to sign
a Quit Claim Deed in order for Billie to sign the house over to the lawyer.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: March 22, 2011, 04:41:49 PM »

Because her name wasnt on the bottle to begin with...just a guess 

I wonder if any information was left on the bottle - like the pharmacy, and prescription number.  If so, the prescription (and to whom it belonged) can be traced.
I'm placing my money where Capp is - that it wasn't hers in the first place.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: March 22, 2011, 04:44:45 PM »

Here we go pdf of the Affidavit For Search Warrant:

http://www.ktxs.com/download/2011/0322/27283525.pdf

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: March 22, 2011, 04:52:45 PM »

JMO
JMO

Tax apraisals are usually low.  I would guess that the house is worth about $45K.
That is enough for a retainer for the lawyer.  A lawyer in a case like this would
generally take the deed to the house as a down payment on his services.

Since the house is now in both Billie and Clint's name, Clint would have to sign
a Quit Claim Deed in order for Billie to sign the house over to the lawyer.

Im talking about an eventual collateral for a future bond she will need.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 22, 2011, 06:14:02 PM »

I doubt that the idea of Clint giving up claim to the house and she is trading off the kids
future child support is legal.
David is not even in her custody or control. He is sixteen. Don't know of the State is paying for him to live at her brothers or if her brother is doing it on his own dime.
Hailey is who knows where. If Hailey ever comes back, she certainly would not be placed with Billie after all of this.
Billie has nothing to bargain with at the moment. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: March 22, 2011, 06:54:23 PM »

Interesting to note that Carla Renee Rodriguez has a FEDERAL probation officer.  Does anyone know why?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: March 22, 2011, 06:55:47 PM »

I doubt that the idea of Clint giving up claim to the house and she is trading off the kids
future child support is legal.
David is not even in her custody or control. He is sixteen. Don't know of the State is paying for him to live at her brothers or if her brother is doing it on his own dime.
Hailey is who knows where. If Hailey ever comes back, she certainly would not be placed with Billie after all of this.
Billie has nothing to bargain with at the moment. 

The State of Texas doesn't pay anything unless a child is placed in a foster home. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: March 22, 2011, 07:05:13 PM »

Interesting to note that Carla Renee Rodriguez has a FEDERAL probation officer.  Does anyone know why?

She was convicted on April 15, 2010, of taking money that was paid for money
orders at the Post Office.
Edit to add link provided by Magnolia.  MB  http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=12319610&clienttype=printable
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 07:19:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.