April 25, 2024, 05:02:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Plymouth Rock Landed On Us" - Obama's Legacy To America?  (Read 1926 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 07, 2011, 08:45:33 AM »

‘The New Mafia’: Human Trafficking Along U.S./Mexican Border Produces ‘Startling Pattern of Torture, Rape and Murder’

A brutal new crime wave from Mexico is hitting America’s suburbs. Drug cartels and their heavily armed henchmen are moving into the house next door, torturing and imprisoning victims for profit in middle-class neighborhoods. Law enforcement agencies from Texas to Northern California report being overwhelmed by the surge of violence.

“Mexican drug cartels are in well over 200 cities here in the United States,” Gil Kerlikowske, the White House drug czar, told The Daily. When his boss, President Obama, meets with President Felipe Calderón of Mexico today in Washington, violence from the drug war will be at the top of the agenda.

One of the most disturbing and least discussed aspects of this new crime wave is the “drop houses” — rented homes that function as makeshift prisons where criminal gangs and human smugglers hold large numbers of victims for ransom. The phenomenon is centered in the Southwest, often in foreclosure-devastated suburbs, but is spreading across America.

“What we’re talking about is nightmares, the stuff of nightmares,” said Los Angeles-based special agent Jorge Guzman of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.  ”[It’s] playing out in suburban America — playing out all over America.”

read more here and watch videos - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-new-mafia-human-trafficking-along-u-s-mexican-border-produces-startling-pattern-of-torture-rape-and-murder/

There is an oft played clip of an African American saying something like "We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us."

Why has the Obama administration given up on securing the border?  Enforcing the immigration laws?

Why does it seem like instead of fighting crime, drugs, human smuggling, sex trafficking, and all manner of horrible acts against innocent people, their policies seem to ramp it up?  Kick it into high gear?

Yes, Plymouth Rock has landed on us, and those dropping the boulder live in Congress and the White House.

just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 08:49:19 AM »

Past generations didn't want Americans, families, children, grandchildren to get communicable diseases, there were campaigns to make children safer. 

The Obama administration has a campaign for handwashing to prevent the flu, which millions get annually, and oddly enough they survive.

Compare this with HIV/AIDS.  For some reason, there is no equivalent campaign to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS. 

It's almost like they want Americans to get the most horrible of communicable diseases, and miss the ones they are likely to survive...

Yes, Plymouth Rock has landed.

Is it better for every American to get HIV/AIDS?  Is it better for every American to have a child sold into sex slavery?  A relative kidnapped by drug gangs?

Where does it end?  Drug cartels controlling every city, town, and square in of America?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:51:56 AM »

Gun control?  What happens when the only people who have guns are criminals?  Wait...they're not really criminals because they haven't been convicted...

Anyone tracking them down?  Taking them to trial? 

Maybe Holder is giving them a pass due to the color of their skin or ethnic origin?  Too many Mexicans are in jail for gang activity relative to the number of white Americans...

It's not that we're against white Americans, we're just 'for' all these other people...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.