April 26, 2024, 06:43:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #185 3/18/11 - 3/24/11  (Read 164195 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2011, 01:43:34 AM »

Ahh, Orlando East, she/he is just a delightful nutjob.

Orlando_EAST at 5:18 PM March 18, 2011
These outrageous rulings have effectively overturned the Supreme Court 1966 Miranda vs. Arizona decision.

Casey was SHACKLED by the Police and questioned (practically waterboarded) without being read her Constitutional rights.

Any verdict from this Persecution will be overturned; by the Supreme Court if necessary.  Casey will be a Civil Rights martyr.  I would not rule out a postage stamp printed in her honor.

The Taliban gives an accused woman better treatment.  What has happened to America?

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10

Poor OLD delusional Cindy. All those drugs she is taking has really screwed up her mind now. I remember when the police took her drugs wasn't there that Ambien? I believe that one is really dangerous for old people.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2011, 01:45:50 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27239824/detail.html

::snipping2::
One of the key investigators, Cpl. Eric Edwards, said he was intrigued that Casey talked about Caylee in the past tense. He then began butting heads with defense attorney's when Jose Baez tried to get him to admit there was no evidence of abuse on Caylee.

Edwards answered, "I can't see her bagging herself up and hopping down the road and jumping in there herself. Someone had something to do with it. There had to be child abuse somewhere, Jose."

That was the very FIRST thing I noticed in the interviews was not only KC speaking of Caylee in the past tense but so did George & Cindy. I can't remember if Lee did or not, but I was convinced they ALL knew she was dead because of that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2011, 01:55:06 AM »

They should also dress her in duct tape, and at least twice a day cover her mouth and nose with duct tape just until she is about dead, bring her back, and then do it again, every day while keeping her in a trunk.  They can show some compassion and put heart stickers all on her body full of duct tape if they want.

Good ideas. I'd only add maybe also keep her in the trunk off and on along with being bagged and stuck sitting in a swampy trash ground, back and forth... what do you think?

Works for me.  They need to make sure that Alligator that Laura Buchanan stepped on is there though. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2011, 02:31:52 AM »

You know, we have told everyone a million times WE NEED THE LINKS back to the article.  I'm half tempted to start deleting posts that don't include links back.

WE NEED LINKS.  DO NOT post part of an article or blog post or Facebook comment or ANYTHING without linking back to the source.

I'm going to post this reminder in all of the active threads.

I am a bit confused about this.  I understand if you are quoting an article or somebody's post or tweet, etc., you need a link.

Muffy added a comment to babybear's post, which was not a quote or anything.  She was just commenting on an an earlier posted quote.  So, say 3 days ago somebody posted a motion, and today, I say it is great those motions were denied.  I need a link? 

Here is the post I am questioning.

Hello Monks--

This was a great day for justice for Caylee.
             What post?  Link? MB
About that post where East Orlando, or is it West Orlando, says she wouldn't rule out a stamp in Casey's honor for her great contribution to civil rights.  That is, when the case goes to the Supreme Court and Casey's verdict is overturned. Lol!  That statement reminds me of a certain person, closely related to Casey, who told Greta that when the truth is known, Casey will be named "Mother of the year."  Now let me see......who was that?

I hope Cindy isn't getting a trophy case ready for all these honors she expects Casey to receive.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2011, 03:22:48 AM »

boohoooooooo casey

http://www.wesh.com/r/27241495/detail.html

Casey To Mark 25th Birthday In Jail Saturday
---snipped----

Anthony spends most of her day in a 12 1/2-foot-by-7-foot cell. Her bed is 3 feet wide and 6 1/2 feet long and is attached to the wall. She also has a small desk with an attached stool, which she may use for writing. (She's purchased several notepads and pens from the jail's commissary).

Anthony is allowed to leave her cell for one hour per day to take a shower, sit in the day room or make phone calls. She can also check out books from a library cart.

She's also given one hour per day in the recreation yard. There aren't any weights, but there is a basketball and a volleyball, jail officials said.

Question:

What has become of her spending endless hours in the prison libray studying law books?  She can't have grown tired of all the Latin verbage, she couldn't understand, could she?

On a side note..all her busy scribblings in court , in my opinoion, are about what is happening then..not law aspecs.  Mostly..he is llying..she is lying, kind of writings.  With a few notes to family neshed in there ..you SOB  you lied on the stand kind of thing.

So ....Do you think Jose  gives her a briefing on all these depos, certainly he doesn't give her copies because that would cut into his bottom line.  If so..then who is doing the briefings for her in jail..do we know?

Hi Gysy
I am assuming it would be michelle medina! she spends hrs with casey and not so many visits from baez. I do not think he realy wants to deal with her! perhaps because he knows that things are falling  apart as far as her defense.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2011, 03:24:29 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-depositions-20110318,0,335491,full.story

Among dozens of depositions filed this week in the Casey Anthony case, one stands out because it features her own attorneys asking whether they are among the subjects of an ongoing criminal probe.

LOL. LOL

I could say more ..but why waste the words on these dumb-bells. 

ya think baez is starting to sweat and stress the possibility of being investigated further or at all.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2011, 04:01:25 AM »

You know, we have told everyone a million times WE NEED THE LINKS back to the article.  I'm half tempted to start deleting posts that don't include links back.

WE NEED LINKS.  DO NOT post part of an article or blog post or Facebook comment or ANYTHING without linking back to the source.

I'm going to post this reminder in all of the active threads.

I am a bit confused about this.  I understand if you are quoting an article or somebody's post or tweet, etc., you need a link.

Muffy added a comment to babybear's post, which was not a quote or anything.  She was just commenting on an an earlier posted quote.  So, say 3 days ago somebody posted a motion, and today, I say it is great those motions were denied.  I need a link? 

Here is the post I am questioning.

Hello Monks--

What post?  Link? MB
About that post where East Orlando, or is it West Orlando, says she wouldn't rule out a stamp in Casey's honor for her great contribution to civil rights.  That is, when the case goes to the Supreme Court and Casey's verdict is overturned. Lol!  That statement reminds me of a certain person, closely related to Casey, who told Greta that when the truth is known, Casey will be named "Mother of the year."  Now let me see......who was that?

I hope Cindy isn't getting a trophy case ready for all these honors she expects Casey to receive.

Zoo asked: "So, say 3 days ago somebody posted a motion, and today, I say it is great those motions were denied.  I need a link?"

Hi Zoo! No, you wouldn't need a link to make that comment on a generally known issue that does not refer to a specific website or published article.

I'm not Muffy, but I'm sure she questioned it because baybear's post did refer to a specific article (actually I think it was a comment on an article) located on one specific website. This is the link where it's located: http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10

It was obvious from babybear's post that the reference was to a specific place, but a moderator would have a hard time determining whether it needed a link without knowing which post it came from. I'm sure that's why Muffy asked, "What post?  Link?"

Rule of thumb: When in doubt about whether you need to include a link.... just do it! No one, including Klaas or the mods, like having to be so careful, but there can't be any wiggle room on this one. It's just that  important.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2011, 08:19:51 AM »

Note:  I will also ask for a link if I see someone has posted "I read somewhere that...."  We want to know where it was the poster read it so we can read it.   Or if someone posts what looks like may be a fact, with no substantiation, such as " Her mother paid her bail" in a comment.  Where did that come from?  We need a link.  The reason I ask for links?  To cut down on on misinformation.  So many times I've seen something posted with out a link/source and it's picked up by others and becomes assumed it's fact.  If it's a fact, then we need to find and post the link, and it's much easier to post the link with the info the FIRST time, not after we have to ask for it, then go back and edit the post and any quotes.  And what if it ISN"T/WASN'T a fact, but something someone they read somewhere or thought was a fact?  (even in good faith?)  Then it's been posted, quoted and we end up with having to try to go back and note it as unsubstantiated rumor.  Basically, when folks post here, it's a missing person's thread.  It's not a chat room.  We discuss the case, give our opinions, give our theories and we also present portions of articles with links, sections of blogs with links.  If we just post a lot of stuff with no substantiation, Scared Monkeys loses creditability.  We need the links to snipped articles for reference and to avoid copyright issues.  Please keep in mind not all posters can/will read back on a thread.  Someone may have posted an article with link on (for example) page 24, but over on page 27, the article is brought back up and a portion of the article is posted for discussion, then even the SNIPPED bit that is quoted and comes out of the other post needs to have the link.  And posts that refer back to what someone else posts should be either quoted or a link back to that from Scared Monkeys.

Some web sites don't require a link, but this one does.  In a nutshell, we need links.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2011, 08:24:54 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220337/Casey-Anthonys-statements-will-be-allowed-at-trial
Casey Anthony's statements will be allowed at trial
By Jacqueline Fell and Adam Longo, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, March 18, 2011 11:53 PM
ORLANDO --

The jury in the Casey Anthony trial will likely see and hear taped phone calls, recorded jail house visits and other items.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled everything Casey said to law enforcement, her family and alleged pen pal in jail can come up at her trial, which is set to start May 9.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2011, 08:26:51 AM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-birthday-20110319,0,2787055.story
Casey Anthony celebrates another birthday in jail
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
March 19, 2011
Today could be the last birthday Casey Anthony spends behind bars. Or it could be one of many more.

Anthony's 25th birthday will likely be just as routine as any other day for her — she'll spend it alone in an Orange County Jail cell.

It's the third birthday Anthony has spent behind bars.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2011, 08:36:50 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/03/18/judge-belvin-perry-a-great-judge/
Written on 18 March 2011 at 07:23 by humbleopinion
Judge Belvin Perry a great Judge!
Filed under Casey Anthony {41 comments}

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey's Naked Former Attorney Becomes A Hot Topic Of Deposition
03/19/11

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2011, 08:45:38 AM »

Good Morning monks!
I have been watching JLyons house and he has been home.. there are 2 cars in the driveway, a small maroon and a small blue one. I will have my kid help me post a few pics I took.. of his house. It looks much better in person than on the prop appraisers site.. not much going on there but i still wonder.. why a PI from Port St Lucie? We are almost an hour and a half south of Orlando. BTW.. Mr Lyons lives less than 2 miles from brother Gary....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2011, 08:48:47 AM »

We discuss the case, give our opinions, give our theories and we also present portions of articles with links, sections of blogs with links.  If we just post a lot of stuff with no substantiation, Scared Monkeys loses creditability.  We need the links to snipped articles for reference and to avoid copyright issues.  Please keep in mind not all posters can/will read back on a thread.  Someone may have posted an article with link on (for example) page 24, but over on page 27, the article is brought back up and a portion of the article is posted for discussion, then even the SNIPPED bit that is quoted and comes out of the other post needs to have the link.  And posts that refer back to what someone else posts should be either quoted or a link back to that from Scared Monkeys. Some web sites don't require a link, but this one does.  In a nutshell, we need links.

I promise to be diligent about it.

You mods have to do so much. *Hugs of appreciation*
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2011, 08:53:25 AM »

We discuss the case, give our opinions, give our theories and we also present portions of articles with links, sections of blogs with links.  If we just post a lot of stuff with no substantiation, Scared Monkeys loses creditability.  We need the links to snipped articles for reference and to avoid copyright issues.  Please keep in mind not all posters can/will read back on a thread.  Someone may have posted an article with link on (for example) page 24, but over on page 27, the article is brought back up and a portion of the article is posted for discussion, then even the SNIPPED bit that is quoted and comes out of the other post needs to have the link.  And posts that refer back to what someone else posts should be either quoted or a link back to that from Scared Monkeys. Some web sites don't require a link, but this one does.  In a nutshell, we need links.

I promise to be diligent about it.

You mods have to do so much. *Hugs of appreciation*

TY.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2011, 08:54:43 AM »

Good Morning monks!
I have been watching JLyons house and he has been home.. there are 2 cars in the driveway, a small maroon and a small blue one. I will have my kid help me post a few pics I took.. of his house. It looks much better in person than on the prop appraisers site.. not much going on there but i still wonder.. why a PI from Port St Lucie? We are almost an hour and a half south of Orlando. BTW.. Mr Lyons lives less than 2 miles from brother Gary....

You are a brave monkey.

He's a scary booger. Be careful.

That's a good question.

I'd also like to know why he keeps getting more money.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2011, 09:04:00 AM »

One of the key investigators, Cpl. Eric Edwards, said he was intrigued that Casey talked about Caylee in the past tense. He then began butting heads with defense attorney's when Jose Baez tried to get him to admit there was no evidence of abuse on Caylee.

Edwards answered, "I can't see her bagging herself up and hopping down the road and jumping in there herself. Someone had something to do with it. There had to be child abuse somewhere, Jose."

That was the very FIRST thing I noticed in the interviews was not only KC speaking of Caylee in the past tense but so did George & Cindy. I can't remember if Lee did or not, but I was convinced they ALL knew she was dead because of that.

You've struck my curiosity. I'll see if I can find Lee talking in the past tense.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2011, 09:06:36 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/03/18/judge-belvin-perry-a-great-judge/
Written on 18 March 2011 at 07:23 by humbleopinion
Judge Belvin Perry a great Judge!
Filed under Casey Anthony {41 comments}

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey's Naked Former Attorney Becomes A Hot Topic Of Deposition
03/19/11

Thanks for the links Trimm. That Caylee Daily title is funny all by its self.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2011, 09:42:15 AM »

You've struck my curiosity. I'll see if I can find Lee talking in the past tense.

This has nothing to do with Lee talking in the past tense but something else. I'm sitting here listening to some of Lee's interview with police and something has struck me I hadn't noticed before. He's recalling the details of everything that happened from the beginning of finding out that Caylee is "missing" and he says he goes to find a pad and pen to get details after he learns the news from kc...and I'm wondering, why isn't he saying something about what a dang shock it is that no one knows where his niece is? He notes every detail he can recall, even details I don't know many who could recall, but not one detail that he cried, felt heart broken, or anything emotional at all after finding out this news about his one and only niece. He doesn't sound anything like a broken hearted uncle. He sounds like a narcissistic embarrassed brother.

back to my knitting and listening...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2011, 10:04:12 AM »

Hello Monks--

What post?  Link? MB Edit to add link per Babybear.  MB http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10
About that post where East Orlando, or is it West Orlando, says she wouldn't rule out a stamp in Casey's honor for her great contribution to civil rights.  That is, when the case goes to the Supreme Court and Casey's verdict is overturned. Lol!  That statement reminds me of a certain person, closely related to Casey, who told Greta that when the truth is known, Casey will be named "Mother of the year."  Now let me see......who was that?

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10

Thank you.  I've edited your original post and the quoted ones and added the link.  MB

« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:38:03 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2011, 10:06:12 AM »

Good Morning monks!
I wouldn't put too much thought into 'why Port St. Lucie".  Many of the players from the defense team have come from all over....Jonathon Kasen, Ft. Lauderdale  http://www.manta.com/c/mtml3lx/jonathan-b-kasen-law-office-pa ; Terence Lenamon, Miami.   http://www.swartzlenamon.com/attorneys_tlenamon.php  Lyons may have been known by one of theses parties, or he inserted/offered himself to the defense team. Maybe he doesn't like to do his dishonest dirty work in his own back yard.  I just hope he gets his in the end.   Thanks for keeping tabs on him tho.....this sort of fellow needs to be watched!  lol    Just be careful.....he's despicable.

All other info in my comment is moo and is linked to my head! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.