April 26, 2024, 03:45:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #185 3/18/11 - 3/24/11  (Read 164192 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2011, 10:07:48 AM »

I will say one more time.  We have no way of knowing if someone is referring back to or quoting one of the FORBIDDEN BY RIGHTHAVEN websites unless they post the link.  BECAUSE OF THAT, we need links to everything that is being referred to or quoted.  I don't care if it's another MP blog, a website, a facebook/myspace/Hi5 or Twitter, WE NEED LINKS. 

RightHaven is suing websites and blogs for $150,000 then settling out of court.  To date they have made over $350,000 off small websites and blogs like US.  RED is still fighting them.  I don't want Scared Monkeys or any site to have to shut down because of RightHaven.  SO, we ask for LINKS.  I don't think that's a lot to ask.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2011, 10:34:25 AM »

Note:  I will also ask for a link if I see someone has posted "I read somewhere that...."  We want to know where it was the poster read it so we can read it.   Or if someone posts what looks like may be a fact, with no substantiation, such as " Her mother paid her bail" in a comment.  Where did that come from?  We need a link.  The reason I ask for links?  To cut down on on misinformation.  So many times I've seen something posted with out a link/source and it's picked up by others and becomes assumed it's fact.  If it's a fact, then we need to find and post the link, and it's much easier to post the link with the info the FIRST time, not after we have to ask for it, then go back and edit the post and any quotes.  And what if it ISN"T/WASN'T a fact, but something someone they read somewhere or thought was a fact?  (even in good faith?)  Then it's been posted, quoted and we end up with having to try to go back and note it as unsubstantiated rumor.  Basically, when folks post here, it's a missing person's thread.  It's not a chat room.  We discuss the case, give our opinions, give our theories and we also present portions of articles with links, sections of blogs with links.  If we just post a lot of stuff with no substantiation, Scared Monkeys loses creditability.  We need the links to snipped articles for reference and to avoid copyright issues.  Please keep in mind not all posters can/will read back on a thread.  Someone may have posted an article with link on (for example) page 24, but over on page 27, the article is brought back up and a portion of the article is posted for discussion, then even the SNIPPED bit that is quoted and comes out of the other post needs to have the link.  And posts that refer back to what someone else posts should be either quoted or a link back to that from Scared Monkeys.

Some web sites don't require a link, but this one does.  In a nutshell, we need links.   

MBee~
When you c/p a post (comment) from Twitter, u can't give the link because then it just shows your personal Twitter account. Is this correct?
Thanks.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2011, 10:35:28 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220337/Casey-Anthonys-statements-will-be-allowed-at-trial
Casey Anthony's statements will be allowed at trial
By Jacqueline Fell and Adam Longo, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, March 18, 2011 11:53 PM
ORLANDO --

The jury in the Casey Anthony trial will likely see and hear taped phone calls, recorded jail house visits and other items.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled everything Casey said to law enforcement, her family and alleged pen pal in jail can come up at her trial, which is set to start May 9.
 ::snipping2::
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220337/Casey-Anthonys-statements-will-be-allowed-at-trial

In the past 36 hours, the defense filed 64 new depositions, including one they did just two and a half weeks ago with Adams.

We will uncover how they started their friendship and how Adams described Casey right after Caylee's remains had been found.     

We’ll have that story on air and online Saturday night.

So, the defense paid to have Robyn transported from prison to the OC jail and back, for a deposition at the beginning of the month?  Or should I say the taxpayers paid for this?  Couldn't this have been done via skype to save a whole lot of money?  I'm so tired of seeing Baez waste so much of FL's money.   moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2011, 10:45:38 AM »

Does anyone else feel the media has been told to keep the depositions to themselves, to only report on the gist of things?   I find it very odd that not one of the 64 depositions have been published.  Here we are 50 days away from trial and now they are going to stop posting released info?  I know it costs them a lot of money for these many items of discovery, but they always shared in the past.  Is it ratings time again and they just want all the hits on their sites from all of us seeking full coverage?   PLEASE MEDIA.....release the whole depos for us.  PLEASE!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »

Judge Rules In Favor Of Prosecution In Casey Case
A judge ruled a jury will hear Casey's statements to investigators right after Caylee disappeared. (03/18/11)
http://www.wftv.com/video/27244058/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2011, 10:53:11 AM »

Today Show 03/19/11
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42165873#42165873

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2011, 10:54:24 AM »

Note:  I will also ask for a link if I see someone has posted "I read somewhere that...."  We want to know where it was the poster read it so we can read it.   Or if someone posts what looks like may be a fact, with no substantiation, such as " Her mother paid her bail" in a comment.  Where did that come from?  We need a link.  The reason I ask for links?  To cut down on on misinformation.  So many times I've seen something posted with out a link/source and it's picked up by others and becomes assumed it's fact.  If it's a fact, then we need to find and post the link, and it's much easier to post the link with the info the FIRST time, not after we have to ask for it, then go back and edit the post and any quotes.  And what if it ISN"T/WASN'T a fact, but something someone they read somewhere or thought was a fact?  (even in good faith?)  Then it's been posted, quoted and we end up with having to try to go back and note it as unsubstantiated rumor.  Basically, when folks post here, it's a missing person's thread.  It's not a chat room.  We discuss the case, give our opinions, give our theories and we also present portions of articles with links, sections of blogs with links.  If we just post a lot of stuff with no substantiation, Scared Monkeys loses creditability.  We need the links to snipped articles for reference and to avoid copyright issues.  Please keep in mind not all posters can/will read back on a thread.  Someone may have posted an article with link on (for example) page 24, but over on page 27, the article is brought back up and a portion of the article is posted for discussion, then even the SNIPPED bit that is quoted and comes out of the other post needs to have the link.  And posts that refer back to what someone else posts should be either quoted or a link back to that from Scared Monkeys.

Some web sites don't require a link, but this one does.  In a nutshell, we need links.   

MBee~
When you c/p a post (comment) from Twitter, u can't give the link because then it just shows your personal Twitter account. Is this correct?
Thanks.

Not unless the clip from Twitter is from your account but you wouldn't be quoting yourself now would you  .  If it's on someone elses or a news Twitter it will show THAT site.   If you don't have a Twitter account you probably won't be able to read it at all. 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2011, 11:05:10 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27239824/detail.html

One of the key investigators, Cpl. Eric Edwards, said he was intrigued that Casey talked about Caylee in the past tense. He then began butting heads with defense attorney's when Jose Baez tried to get him to admit there was no evidence of abuse on Caylee.

Edwards answered, "I can't see her bagging herself up and hopping down the road and jumping in there herself. Someone had something to do with it. There had to be child abuse somewhere, Jose."

That was the very FIRST thing I noticed in the interviews was not only KC speaking of Caylee in the past tense but so did George & Cindy. I can't remember if Lee did or not, but I was convinced they ALL knew she was dead because of that.

You've struck my curiosity. I'll see if I can find Lee talking in the past tense.

I found something...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qWkDVOsSg&feature=related
Around 4:35 into this video, they're talking about Caylee's potty training and Lee talks in the past tense about sweet Caylee. He even giggles after, sicko. He says "She was still using diapers" and "She was close".

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2011, 11:11:56 AM »

Casey Anthony's statements will be allowed at trial
By Jacqueline Fell and Adam Longo, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, March 18, 2011 11:53 PM
ORLANDO --

The jury in the Casey Anthony trial will likely see and hear taped phone calls, recorded jail house visits and other items.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled everything Casey said to law enforcement, her family and alleged pen pal in jail can come up at her trial, which is set to start May 9.

In the past 36 hours, the defense filed 64 new depositions, including one they did just two and a half weeks ago with Adams.

We will uncover how they started their friendship and how Adams described Casey right after Caylee's remains had been found.     

We’ll have that story on air and online Saturday night.

So, the defense paid to have Robyn transported from prison to the OC jail and back, for a deposition at the beginning of the month?  Or should I say the taxpayers paid for this?  Couldn't this have been done via skype to save a whole lot of money?  I'm so tired of seeing Baez waste so much of FL's money.   moo

ITA..why didn't they use Skype..they used it when Andrea Lyons and Baden were onboard

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »

Does anyone else feel the media has been told to keep the depositions to themselves, to only report on the gist of things?   I find it very odd that not one of the 64 depositions have been published.  Here we are 50 days away from trial and now they are going to stop posting released info?  I know it costs them a lot of money for these many items of discovery, but they always shared in the past.  Is it ratings time again and they just want all the hits on their sites from all of us seeking full coverage?   PLEASE MEDIA.....release the whole depos for us.  PLEASE!   

They could at least let us read the entire John Allen depo! Please!!! I would pay good money to listen to that!

I don't know what the delay is but oh it's getting old! Have we ever waited this long before? I don't recall waiting this long.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2011, 11:25:03 AM »

Thanks Trimm for this link and all the others as well!   

At the end of the video, the NY prosecutor giving his opinion, says this is a very tough case for the prosecution.  It's tough because it's based on circumstantial evidence. HOWEVER, the State has done it's work, all the pieces fall into place beautifully and they don't have to prove how Caylee died. I just pray the jury sees this case as it is and not as it's being fabricated by the defense.   moo

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2011, 11:28:08 AM »

They could at least let us read the entire John Allen depo! Please!!! I would pay good money to listen to that!

I don't know what the delay is but oh it's getting old! Have we ever waited this long before? I don't recall waiting this long.
Nope, me either on the waiting.  Something is up, imo.   And Yeah, I want to read J Allen's depo too!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2011, 11:35:52 AM »

Thanks for that link. Very interesting.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2011, 11:57:18 AM »

Yes, I do find it strange. They had to buy them to have them, so why not post them?  Does not make sense.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2011, 12:16:28 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-she-turns-25-today-can-we-all-get-along.html
Casey Anthony: She turns 25 today; can we all get along?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on March, 19 2011 10:58 AM

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2011, 12:22:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27236415/detail.html
Judge Rules In Favor Of Prosecution In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 5:28 am EDT March 18, 2011Updated: 11:33 am EDT March 19, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Chief Judge Belvin Perry issued his rulings Friday on motions from hearings earlier this month on whether jurors will hear the statements Casey Anthony made to investigators right after her daughter Caylee was reported missing.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-birthday-20110319,0,380661.story
Casey Anthony celebrates another birthday in jail
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
11:35 a.m. EDT, March 19, 2011
Life in jail for Casey Anthony

Anthony is in a cell at all times but can see other inmates. When she is allowed out of her cell, no other inmates in the immediate housing area can be out of theirs.

Other than her defense team, Anthony hasn't had any visitors to the jail since August 2008.

That means the only time she has seen her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, or brother Lee Anthony is during court proceedings.

Casey's birthday menu:

Breakfast: Grits, breakfast gravy, bread, jelly, margarine, calcium beverage

Lunch: Bologna, cheese, mustard, macaroni salad, bread, cookies, vitamin C beverage

Dinner: Meatloaf patty, gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots, bread, cookies, vitamin C beverage

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2011, 12:30:56 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: A review of Judge Perry’s rulings
Posted on March 19, 2011 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2011, 01:18:07 PM »

Trim....thanks for all the updates. Yesterday was a Caylee Day....and so fitting since today is KC's birthday.....great birthday present don't ya think!!  I am very interested in the Frye hearings.  I have been told Jeff A will be terrific!  And I have no doubt he will.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2011, 01:41:28 PM »

I will say one more time.  We have no way of knowing if someone is referring back to or quoting one of the FORBIDDEN BY RIGHTHAVEN websites unless they post the link.  BECAUSE OF THAT, we need links to everything that is being referred to or quoted.  I don't care if it's another MP blog, a website, a facebook/myspace/Hi5 or Twitter, WE NEED LINKS. 

RightHaven is suing websites and blogs for $150,000 then settling out of court.  To date they have made over $350,000 off small websites and blogs like US.  RED is still fighting them.  I don't want Scared Monkeys or any site to have to shut down because of RightHaven.  SO, we ask for LINKS.  I don't think that's a lot to ask.

To all the Administrators and Moderators,
Thank you for all your work making this site one of intergrity and fact-based.  I can't imagine (nor do I want to) the hours you spend just making sure the site remains one of the absolute best on the web (the other is BlinkonCrime.com).  No easy task with all of us opinionated monkeys.
So I just want to thank you for all your hard work, your patience, your fortitude, and your skill.  I know I haven't said it enough, thank you.  If I am going to spend my time on a site, the site must meet certain standards and in my opinion, this site sets the bar.
Heart felt thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.