March 29, 2024, 03:58:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #185 3/18/11 - 3/24/11  (Read 163626 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2011, 03:18:16 PM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/index.shtml

State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony
Case Number 48-2008-CF-015606-O
The following has been prepared to ensure full access without compromising the right of the litigant to a fair and orderly trial. It is the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court’s goal to ensure that the media and general public are accommodated to the best of theCourt’s/County’s/City’s abilities during this special interest/high profile proceeding. Check this webpage often for any updates related to this case.

Media Administrative Orders

Please review Amended Administrative Order 07-96-19 Governing Special Interest/High Profile Proceedings signed by Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.  Also, review Rule 2.450 of the Rules of Judicial Administration, Standards of Conduct and Technology Governing Electronic Media and Still Photography Coverage of Judicial Proceedings.  These may be found on the Media Policies webpage. Please note that these orders and any orders issued by Judge Perry will be strictly enforced.

Courtroom

The Roger A. Barker Courtroom on the 23rd Floor of the Orange County Courthouse will be used for the State vs. Casey Anthony trial.  Reserved courtroom seating will be provided on a limited basis for members of the media who possess a court issued credential AND a seating pass.  Issuance of seating passes will be based on availability and is still to be determined.  Check the court’s website for updates.

In Session and the Orlando Sentinel will be providing the video and still pool feeds for media coverage of this trial.  No additional cameras will be permitted to be used in the courtroom.  Cell phones are allowed in the courtroom, however use of cell phone cameras is prohibited. Cell phones must be placed in the vibrate or off mode.  No other devices capable of taking pictures or capturing sound may be operated inside the courtroom.  Such devices include, but are not limited to, cell phones, cameras, digital voice recorders or similar technical devices.  A person who operates a non-approved device will have the device confiscated by court security and may be held in contempt of court.

Due to the distractive nature of the keyboards, laptop use will not be permitted in the courtroom.  Devices with virtual keyboards such as IPads as well as Blackberrys and other data phones for text transmissions will be permitted.  These may only be used by court credentialed media in designated media seats provided they are not distractive. Power for these devices will not be provided in the courtroom. Members of the general public or anyone sitting in seats designated for the public will not be permitted to use any of these devices.

Courtroom Opening/Closing 

The trial will begin daily at *8:45 a.m. The court deputy will open the courtroom for all media and general public at approximately 8:20 a.m. The courtroom will be made available to the pool media before the proceeding for installation and power-up of equipment.

*Subject to Change

23rd Floor Lobby

For the purposes of this trial, the courtroom rules and procedures have been extended to the 23rd floor lobby.  Therefore, no cameras or recording devices can be used in this area and loitering in this area will not be permitted by media or members of the public.  A single pool video camera and a single still camera will be allowed in the lobby for coverage of ingress & egress to the courtroom. Assignment of these pool positions and sharing of taped footage/photos is the sole responsibility of the media.

Media Rooms

The court has designated two areas to serve as media rooms for the duration of the State vs. Casey Anthony case.
The media room, located on the second floor of the Orange County Courthouse (room 230), offers limited work space (6 seats) with the ability to monitor and record the pool feed from the courtroom. The video signal is composite and audio is at microphone level.

::snipping2::

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2011, 03:21:09 PM »

Every time I hit the icon  ::snipping2:: for snipping, it reminds me of Cindy's flapping jaws.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2011, 04:05:47 PM »

State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony
Case Number 48-2008-CF-015606-O
The following has been prepared to ensure full access without compromising the right of the litigant to a fair and orderly trial. It is the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court’s goal to ensure that the media and general public are accommodated to the best of theCourt’s/County’s/City’s abilities during this special interest/high profile proceeding. Check this webpage often for any updates related to this case.

Media Administrative Orders

Please review Amended Administrative Order 07-96-19 Governing Special Interest/High Profile Proceedings signed by Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.  Also, review Rule 2.450 of the Rules of Judicial Administration, Standards of Conduct and Technology Governing Electronic Media and Still Photography Coverage of Judicial Proceedings.  These may be found on the Media Policies webpage. Please note that these orders and any orders issued by Judge Perry will be strictly enforced.

Courtroom

The Roger A. Barker Courtroom on the 23rd Floor of the Orange County Courthouse will be used for the State vs. Casey Anthony trial.  Reserved courtroom seating will be provided on a limited basis for members of the media who possess a court issued credential AND a seating pass.  Issuance of seating passes will be based on availability and is still to be determined.  Check the court’s website for updates.

In Session and the Orlando Sentinel will be providing the video and still pool feeds for media coverage of this trial.  No additional cameras will be permitted to be used in the courtroom.  Cell phones are allowed in the courtroom, however use of cell phone cameras is prohibited. Cell phones must be placed in the vibrate or off mode.  No other devices capable of taking pictures or capturing sound may be operated inside the courtroom.  Such devices include, but are not limited to, cell phones, cameras, digital voice recorders or similar technical devices.  A person who operates a non-approved device will have the device confiscated by court security and may be held in contempt of court.

Due to the distractive nature of the keyboards, laptop use will not be permitted in the courtroom.  Devices with virtual keyboards such as IPads as well as Blackberrys and other data phones for text transmissions will be permitted.  These may only be used by court credentialed media in designated media seats provided they are not distractive. Power for these devices will not be provided in the courtroom. Members of the general public or anyone sitting in seats designated for the public will not be permitted to use any of these devices.

Courtroom Opening/Closing 

The trial will begin daily at *8:45 a.m. The court deputy will open the courtroom for all media and general public at approximately 8:20 a.m. The courtroom will be made available to the pool media before the proceeding for installation and power-up of equipment.

*Subject to Change

23rd Floor Lobby

For the purposes of this trial, the courtroom rules and procedures have been extended to the 23rd floor lobby.  Therefore, no cameras or recording devices can be used in this area and loitering in this area will not be permitted by media or members of the public.  A single pool video camera and a single still camera will be allowed in the lobby for coverage of ingress & egress to the courtroom. Assignment of these pool positions and sharing of taped footage/photos is the sole responsibility of the media.

Media Rooms

The court has designated two areas to serve as media rooms for the duration of the State vs. Casey Anthony case.
The media room, located on the second floor of the Orange County Courthouse (room 230), offers limited work space (6 seats) with the ability to monitor and record the pool feed from the courtroom. The video signal is composite and audio is at microphone level.

From the above link. (Thanks for posting it, Seeme.)

I know this is specifically for the media, but I am willing to bet all those in attendance at the trial will have to adhere to these guidelines.

I am wondering how/if George and Cindy will fare without their gum and cellphones.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2011, 05:36:54 PM »

Note:  I will also ask for a link if I see someone has posted "I read somewhere that...."  We want to know where it was the poster read it so we can read it.   Or if someone posts what looks like may be a fact, with no substantiation, such as " Her mother paid her bail" in a comment.  Where did that come from?  We need a link.  The reason I ask for links?  To cut down on on misinformation.  So many times I've seen something posted with out a link/source and it's picked up by others and becomes assumed it's fact.  If it's a fact, then we need to find and post the link, and it's much easier to post the link with the info the FIRST time, not after we have to ask for it, then go back and edit the post and any quotes.  And what if it ISN"T/WASN'T a fact, but something someone they read somewhere or thought was a fact?  (even in good faith?)  Then it's been posted, quoted and we end up with having to try to go back and note it as unsubstantiated rumor.  Basically, when folks post here, it's a missing person's thread.  It's not a chat room.  We discuss the case, give our opinions, give our theories and we also present portions of articles with links, sections of blogs with links.  If we just post a lot of stuff with no substantiation, Scared Monkeys loses creditability.  We need the links to snipped articles for reference and to avoid copyright issues.  Please keep in mind not all posters can/will read back on a thread.  Someone may have posted an article with link on (for example) page 24, but over on page 27, the article is brought back up and a portion of the article is posted for discussion, then even the SNIPPED bit that is quoted and comes out of the other post needs to have the link.  And posts that refer back to what someone else posts should be either quoted or a link back to that from Scared Monkeys.

Some web sites don't require a link, but this one does.  In a nutshell, we need links.   

MBee~
When you c/p a post (comment) from Twitter, u can't give the link because then it just shows your personal Twitter account. Is this correct?
Thanks.

Not unless the clip from Twitter is from your account but you wouldn't be quoting yourself now would you  .  If it's on someone elses or a news Twitter it will show THAT site.   If you don't have a Twitter account you probably won't be able to read it at all. 

Ok, Thanks, Klaas.
Somehow when I try to copy a tweet it shows as my account.
I'll try again.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2011, 05:48:11 PM »

Good thing Bozo already has an ipad.
Too bad the new ones are out and he has an old one.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2011, 06:51:11 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... ey-Anthony 
---snipped---
Edit to correct link, per loca.  MB http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220780/Robyn-Adams-recalls-first-time-meeting-Casey-Anthony

News 13 has uncovered what sparked a jailhouse friendship in the Case against Casey and new details about Casey wanting to write a book.

Our story reveals a look inside the mind of Casey herself.

Buried within the thousands of pages of depositions released to News 13 this week, Adams recalled the first time she ever came face to face with Casey.

"Everyone was hollering these horrible things at her, name calling and just spitting on the window when she would walk by," Adams said. "And she just turned around and looked at me, and I just waved."

"Casey and I did talk way back when about writing a book. We've talked about doing a lot of things together," Adams said. "She wanted to write a book just about this situation."
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 07:23:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2011, 06:56:15 PM »

You know, we have told everyone a million times WE NEED THE LINKS back to the article.  I'm half tempted to start deleting posts that don't include links back.

WE NEED LINKS.  DO NOT post part of an article or blog post or Facebook comment or ANYTHING without linking back to the source.

I'm going to post this reminder in all of the active threads.

I am a bit confused about this.  I understand if you are quoting an article or somebody's post or tweet, etc., you need a link.

Muffy added a comment to babybear's post, which was not a quote or anything.  She was just commenting on an an earlier posted quote.  So, say 3 days ago somebody posted a motion, and today, I say it is great those motions were denied.  I need a link? 

Here is the post I am questioning.

Hello Monks--

This was a great day for justice for Caylee.
             What post?  Link? MB
About that post where East Orlando, or is it West Orlando, says she wouldn't rule out a stamp in Casey's honor for her great contribution to civil rights.  That is, when the case goes to the Supreme Court and Casey's verdict is overturned. Lol!  That statement reminds me of a certain person, closely related to Casey, who told Greta that when the truth is known, Casey will be named "Mother of the year."  Now let me see......who was that?

I hope Cindy isn't getting a trophy case ready for all these honors she expects Casey to receive.

Zoo asked: "So, say 3 days ago somebody posted a motion, and today, I say it is great those motions were denied.  I need a link?"

Hi Zoo! No, you wouldn't need a link to make that comment on a generally known issue that does not refer to a specific website or published article.

I'm not Muffy, but I'm sure she questioned it because baybear's post did refer to a specific article (actually I think it was a comment on an article) located on one specific website. This is the link where it's located: http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10

It was obvious from babybear's post that the reference was to a specific place, but a moderator would have a hard time determining whether it needed a link without knowing which post it came from. I'm sure that's why Muffy asked, "What post?  Link?"

Rule of thumb: When in doubt about whether you need to include a link.... just do it! No one, including Klaas or the mods, like having to be so careful, but there can't be any wiggle room on this one. It's just that  important.

Thanks CBB, it just gets confusing sometimes. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2011, 07:05:43 PM »

Does anyone else feel the media has been told to keep the depositions to themselves, to only report on the gist of things?   I find it very odd that not one of the 64 depositions have been published.  Here we are 50 days away from trial and now they are going to stop posting released info?  I know it costs them a lot of money for these many items of discovery, but they always shared in the past.  Is it ratings time again and they just want all the hits on their sites from all of us seeking full coverage?   PLEASE MEDIA.....release the whole depos for us.  PLEASE!   

They could at least let us read the entire John Allen depo! Please!!! I would pay good money to listen to that!

I don't know what the delay is but oh it's getting old! Have we ever waited this long before? I don't recall waiting this long.
Nope, me either on the waiting.  Something is up, imo.   And Yeah, I want to read J Allen's depo too!!

See, I have something to add here but do not have a link, but I swore I read something somewhere, I just guess I don't comment then.  What i have to add is just a comment, nothing important or damaging to anybody. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2011, 07:13:38 PM »

I will say one more time.  We have no way of knowing if someone is referring back to or quoting one of the FORBIDDEN BY RIGHTHAVEN websites unless they post the link.  BECAUSE OF THAT, we need links to everything that is being referred to or quoted.  I don't care if it's another MP blog, a website, a facebook/myspace/Hi5 or Twitter, WE NEED LINKS. 

RightHaven is suing websites and blogs for $150,000 then settling out of court.  To date they have made over $350,000 off small websites and blogs like US.  RED is still fighting them.  I don't want Scared Monkeys or any site to have to shut down because of RightHaven.  SO, we ask for LINKS.  I don't think that's a lot to ask.

To all the Administrators and Moderators,
Thank you for all your work making this site one of intergrity and fact-based.  I can't imagine (nor do I want to) the hours you spend just making sure the site remains one of the absolute best on the web (the other is BlinkonCrime.com).  No easy task with all of us opinionated monkeys.
So I just want to thank you for all your hard work, your patience, your fortitude, and your skill.  I know I haven't said it enough, thank you.  If I am going to spend my time on a site, the site must meet certain standards and in my opinion, this site sets the bar.
Heart felt thanks.

I totaly agree and respect the rules and especialy in light of this possibly being used against scaredmonkeys. I think sometimes we get carried away as you say and dont do it purposely but its irresponsible and  needs to be changed. You have my respect!  and cooperation!!

waving at sister~

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2011, 07:15:08 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... ey-Anthony  Loca-this is another non-working link.  It's cut off.  MB
---snipped---
Edit:  to fix unworking link.  MB
News 13 has uncovered what sparked a jailhouse friendship in the Case against Casey and new details about Casey wanting to write a book.

Buried within the thousands of pages of depositions released to News 13 this week, Adams recalled the first time she ever came face to face with Casey.

"Everyone was hollering these horrible things at her, name calling and just spitting on the window when she would walk by," Adams said. "And she just turned around and looked at me, and I just waved."

"Casey and I did talk way back when about writing a book. We've talked about doing a lot of things together," Adams said. "She wanted to write a book just about this situation."

LOCA-  WHY THE HECK QUOTE IT AGAIN?  YOU MUST KNOW I HAVE TO GO IN AND EDIT THE QUOTE TOO.   

Muffy I did check it! but let me find it!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 07:25:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2011, 07:15:40 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... ey-Anthony Edit to correct link.  MB http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220780/Robyn-Adams-recalls-first-time-meeting-Casey-Anthony
---snipped---

I think, although not positive, that Loca may be copying the link inefficiently.  I think she is going to the beginning of the address bar and trying to highlight it by holding the mouse down and going to the end of the address bar and is missing some, maybe.

Loca, try to just double click in the address bar, which highlights the whole link, then click copy.  

Zoo, I realize you are trying to be helpful, but next time, please DON'T QUOTE SOMETHING WITH AN ERROR IN IT. You can refer to the post without quoting. That means I need to go in and fix that too.  MB 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 07:28:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2011, 07:17:04 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... ey-Anthony  Loca-this is another non-working link.  It's cut off.  MB
---snipped---

Muffy I did check it! but let me find it!

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220780/Robyn-Adams-recalls-first-time-meeting-Casey-Anthony

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2011, 07:17:34 PM »

Loca - I don't know why, but some of the links you've been giving aren't complete/cut off at the end.  This has been fairly recently, and is happening too many times.  Please take time to check the links.  Here's one that needs fixing on this page:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9562.msg1317704#msg1317704

Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2011, 07:19:39 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220780/Robyn-Adams-recalls-first-time-meeting-Casey-Anthony
Robyn Adam's recalls first time meeting Casey Anthony
Last Updated: Saturday, March 19, 2011 5:07 PM
Adams said she didn't pry into Casey's criminal case, but that Casey would open up to her. When she did, she learned more about the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

"At first she told me that she dropped Caylee off at the babysitter's in an apartment complex in Orlando," Adams said. "However, towards the end of our stay, once we started to progress with our relationship, our communication, that changed."

She said that Zenaida did not have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Adams also spoke to Casey the night after Caylee's remains were found.

"She was in rare form. Her eyes were bloodshot. She had been... she was hysterical. She was a mess. She was a mess," Adams said.

Overall, Adams describes a different Casey than the one she sees portrayed on TV.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2011, 07:22:19 PM »

I will say one more time.  We have no way of knowing if someone is referring back to or quoting one of the FORBIDDEN BY RIGHTHAVEN websites unless they post the link.  BECAUSE OF THAT, we need links to everything that is being referred to or quoted.  I don't care if it's another MP blog, a website, a facebook/myspace/Hi5 or Twitter, WE NEED LINKS. 

RightHaven is suing websites and blogs for $150,000 then settling out of court.  To date they have made over $350,000 off small websites and blogs like US.  RED is still fighting them.  I don't want Scared Monkeys or any site to have to shut down because of RightHaven.  SO, we ask for LINKS.  I don't think that's a lot to ask.

Thank you for all your work making this site one of intergrity and fact-based.  I can't imagine (nor do I want to) the hours you spend just making sure the site remains one of the absolute best on the web (the other is BlinkonCrime.com).  No easy task with all of us opinionated monkeys.
So I just want to thank you for all your hard work, your patience, your fortitude, and your skill.  I know I haven't said it enough, thank you.  If I am going to spend my time on a site, the site must meet certain standards and in my opinion, this site sets the bar.
Heart felt thanks.

I totaly agree and respect the rules and especialy in light of this possibly being used against scaredmonkeys. I think sometimes we get carried away as you say and dont do it purposely but its irresponsible and  needs to be changed. You have my respect!  and cooperation!!

waving at sister~

loca, it really isn't difficult and I know we can get carried away (been there)!
Zoo, it has nothing to do with rather something is damaging or deemed important -- it's the rules that will hopefully save SM from getting sued for copyright violations.  Our opinions are just that . . . but in commenting if we directly refer to something that has been published either in print, on the radio, on the television, or wherever, we must link it back.  Not so hard I don't think IMO.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »

Transcript of Robyn Adam's statements
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Roybn-Adams-0319.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2011, 07:26:51 PM »

Heart felt thanks.

waving at sister~

loca, it really isn't difficult and I know we can get carried away (been there)!
Zoo, it has nothing to do with rather something is damaging or deemed important -- it's the rules that will hopefully save SM from getting sued for copyright violations.  Our opinions are just that . . . but in commenting if we directly refer to something that has been published either in print, on the radio, on the television, or wherever, we must link it back.  Not so hard I don't think IMO.

I just mean that I think I am conufsed.  What I was going to post is that I thought i had read that the media was reviewing the depos to edit out personal info before releasing them, but i do not know where I read that.  I have been on a zillion links lately.  I may have even read it here.  I do not remember, but I do remember reading that they are editing them before releasing them.

Mods, please delete my comment if you think it needs a link and that will be my clue that I am confused. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »

Sorry Zoo and Mods, I'm just adding to the confusion (and brother, do I know how that feels).

I know you were only trying to help Sister.  

« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 07:35:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2011, 07:37:12 PM »

Zoo  - Klaas and others have tried to explain things to you, and if you don't understand, you might want to read how others have posted and go by example.  Let's get back to Caylee.  MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: March 19, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »

Justice for Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.