April 25, 2024, 03:56:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #185 3/18/11 - 3/24/11  (Read 164153 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: March 23, 2011, 11:55:22 AM »

Great screen shots Brandi.  Everyone looks annoyed.  We are just going to have to put up with it, I guess.....all the way through to sentencing.  It will only be tolerable because the end result will be justice for sweet Caylee.

I noticed some gals sitting behind media on the State's side, chomping away on their gum.  Just like Cindy.  Anyone know who they are? Just curious.

I noticed the gum chewing gals too. I am guessing they are press members?

Just a guess though.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: March 23, 2011, 11:55:37 AM »

CJBP granted more hours but he sure did cut her off at the path

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: March 23, 2011, 11:56:12 AM »

Why do they need 300 more hours? They have not interviewed the witnesses? What were all the depositions so far for? It sounded as if they wanted money for "interviews" and not depositions.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 23, 2011, 11:56:15 AM »

@ work so just catching snippets....
Looks like Michelle Medina is the best lawyer @ the Bozo Law firm.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 23, 2011, 11:58:54 AM »

I cannot help but denote that Casey appears to be totally vacant as to the subject matter.   There is not one sign of upset from her...to me that is telling.
I know, right?  A grieving mom, would not want to be listening to this, over and over and over.....it would be painful. An innocent person would also show concern.      Yet, nothing from Casey.  She only hopes it won't be allowed at trial, just going through the process, but she should know there is a greater chance of this being used, than not, imo. We may see some reaction, anger, when motion is granted to use at trial.  She should have thought about "her whole life being taken away from her" before she killed Caylee.  Being as selfish as she is, I'm surprised she didn't.  But her hate for Cindy was greater than her love for Caylee.  I believe Shirley Plesea nailed motive with that statement.  all jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: March 23, 2011, 11:59:15 AM »

Even Insessions is discussing that this has not been Florida courts, why gloss over the fact that while that is true it has been in other states.    I have always had a hard time listening to TruTV (unlikes its original CourtTV) because they tend to give too much focus on defense mentality & often they only discuss half of the issue.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: March 23, 2011, 11:59:43 AM »

From watching bozo confer with her and the documents she makes available to them, I agree with you. At least she is organized and lack of organization can be a death blow to a defense team.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: March 23, 2011, 12:01:10 PM »

Why do they need 300 more hours? They have not interviewed the witnesses? What were all the depositions so far for? It sounded as if they wanted money for "interviews" and not depositions.

Let them have the time up until trial, the outcome will not be affected.    I would rather CJBP be fair about giving them time to prepare than sew State evidence ruled inadmissible.    Its a bone....let them chew on it

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: March 23, 2011, 12:01:56 PM »

Yeah, Turbo.
The duhfense is pretty much dead in the H20 as it is.
At least they have 1 organized person among them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 23, 2011, 12:02:11 PM »

How long is the recess gonna be?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: March 23, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »

Casey incessantly fanning through a notebook during a sidebar.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: March 23, 2011, 12:05:13 PM »

From watching bozo confer with her and the documents she makes available to them, I agree with you. At least she is organized and lack of organization can be a death blow to a defense team.

I was laughing at flamom's comment about how tidy SA desk is compared to the defense's messy table. I hadn't noticed it till then. It's just chaos. But then everywhere kc goes she leaves this trail of a mess behind her along with devastation, heart break, etc...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 23, 2011, 12:05:24 PM »

I cannot help but denote that Casey appears to be totally vacant as to the subject matter.   There is not one sign of upset from her...to me that is telling.
I know, right?  A grieving mom, would not want to be listening to this, over and over and over.....it would be painful. An innocent person would also show concern.      Yet, nothing from Casey.  She only hopes it won't be allowed at trial, just going through the process, but she should know there is a greater chance of this being used, than not, imo. We may see some reaction, anger, when motion is granted to use at trial.  She should have thought about "her whole life being taken away from her" before she killed Caylee.  Being as selfish as she is, I'm surprised she didn't.  But her hate for Cindy was greater than her love for Caylee.  I believe Shirley Plesea nailed motive with that statement.  all jmoo

OMG, I couldnt agree more & I'll go further to say that Cindy is all too aware of that fact as well.   They both used an innocent baby girl's life as a ping pong ball in a sick game of emotional blackmail & beyond.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 23, 2011, 12:05:42 PM »

Is Cindy or George there?  I haven't seen them yet.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: March 23, 2011, 12:07:22 PM »

Cindy is there, no George.

Guess because he is not needed as a witness.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: March 23, 2011, 12:13:26 PM »

OMG, I couldnt agree more & I'll go further to say that Cindy is all too aware of that fact as well.   They both used an innocent baby girl's life as a ping pong ball in a sick game of emotional blackmail & beyond.

I feel the same way. Caylee was more like a "pet" and the way they used her in their fights is disgusting. I remember when my mother in law babysat for me while I really was working, and she was trying to get my son to call her mama. Guess who didn't get to babysit anymore and not only that we hardly visited. There was no back and forth going on. This family seems to get a kick out of stepping over boundaries. It would have been so easy. All she had to do was leave...there is tons of help for single mothers... heck I bet Amy would have helped her out. But she didn't...so what does that say? Mother of the year my @ss!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: March 23, 2011, 12:15:04 PM »

Casey Anthony hearing: Debate centers on hair evidence
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-frye-hearing-20110323,0,3062670.story

also: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27292759/detail.html

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/222126/FBI-analyst-testifies-in-junk-science-Casey-Anthony-hearing

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: March 23, 2011, 12:18:30 PM »

Cindy is there, no George.

Guess because he is not needed as a witness.
Thanks Brandi!

This FBI witness is unflappable because.....It Is, What It Is!  Here lately, we have seen the difference in fact from fiction with testimony from these various witnesses.  When one states facts/truths, there is no stumbling, no not recalling, etc. They just tell it the way it is.  I noticed this FBI witness today rarely even has to look at any of her papers to recall info.  She knows her stuff, inside and out, and It Is, What It Is.   moo

crazybabyborg
« Reply #518 on: March 23, 2011, 12:20:08 PM »

I just watched the interview jinkasaurus did with the New York consultant. She's going to join the defense team, IMO.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 23, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27285107/detail.html

Video of FBI expert testimony is up in two parts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.