March 29, 2024, 04:03:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #185 3/18/11 - 3/24/11  (Read 163627 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2011, 06:43:38 PM »

Ahh, Orlando East, she/he is just a delightful nutjob.

Orlando_EAST at 5:18 PM March 18, 2011
These outrageous rulings have effectively overturned the Supreme Court 1966 Miranda vs. Arizona decision.

Casey was SHACKLED by the Police and questioned (practically waterboarded) without being read her Constitutional rights.

Any verdict from this Persecution will be overturned; by the Supreme Court if necessary.  Casey will be a Civil Rights martyr.  I would not rule out a postage stamp printed in her honor.

The Taliban gives an accused woman better treatment.  What has happened to America?

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2011, 06:44:03 PM »

This from the same guy crying a river when people accused him of being in the defense's pocket & then made public statements against the defense (not to mention the whole BS about JS).   All along he's been trying to hand them intel on a mutual enemy.    This could get interesting.

Marinade Dave doesnt stand a chance against a team of lawyers that WFTV's dispoal...he really is the stupid @$$hat I said he was!

If he the site prank or not...I agree that he's a stupid @$$hat.

All I keep thinking about now is Bozo confronting Kathi with her "real name" and that childish exchange (as if it matters) and now it has me wondering what lengths he went thru to get stuff on Kathi or to make her look poorly.  All of them are major @$$hats....a tad off the mark for an attorney that should be focusing on a death penalty trial.

Yup, you've got me going down memory lane a bit...I remember that crap.

"Later, he asked Belich if her name is really Gallagher.

She said she didn't understand his question. Later, she asked: "Has your private investigator been looking into me instead of Casey's case? Why are you asking me the question?"

Baez shot back: "Another reporter told me. You're not well thought of among your colleagues."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-when-jose-baez-started-questioning-kathi-belich.html

So I'm curious, if there's a chance JB didn't do it, I wonder if mr cowardlylyons did. Someone in the baez camp did it. That much is pretty certain. What ding dongs!

They're so good at cooking their own goose aren't they?!

I haven't entirely written off MD's involvement. From my perspective, he's a strange little fence sitter.

Stuff like this happens to Kathi and all it does is garner her more support and people encouraging her. None of the harassment has kept Kathi from her commitment! Kathi, you go girl!

bold ^^^^

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2011, 06:46:29 PM »

These outrageous rulings have effectively overturned the Supreme Court 1966 Miranda vs. Arizona decision.

Casey was SHACKLED by the Police and questioned (practically waterboarded) without being read her Constitutional rights.

Any verdict from this Persecution will be overturned; by the Supreme Court if necessary.  Casey will be a Civil Rights martyr.  I would not rule out a postage stamp printed in her honor.

The Taliban gives an accused woman better treatment.  What has happened to America?

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10

Yoo hooo, can we have a delivery of a shot of haledol & a straight jacket for that one, stat!

None of these will be overturned, no matter what the defense may bloviate to the public Id venture to say the CJ's deliberation and review of case law is concise & solid.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2011, 06:47:51 PM »

Yoo hooo, can we have a delivery of a shot of haledol & a straight jacket for that one, stat!

None of these will be overturned, no matter what the defense may bloviate to the public Id venture to say the CJ's deliberation and review of case law is concise & solid.

I love the part about a postage stamp.  Delusional much? 

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2011, 06:49:47 PM »

OK, thanks Trimm.  I am worried about that one.  Chloroform is important, I believe, to be entered.  So anybody want to guess how the Frye hearing will go?   What else is set for Frye.  The air tests and decomp hair?

A lot of that goes over my head. I only understand bits and pieces. I do know this is an area JA is very comfortable and my guess is he will mop the floor with the duhfense. It's gonna be awesome! And all the ladies will be even more in love with the wonderful smelling, handsome, and brilliant JA. 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2011, 06:52:50 PM »

Did you see the comments underneath?

snip...
"{A postage stamp? A little over the top don't you think? Maybe they can put her picture on a roll of toilet paper so I can wipe my *** with it."

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2011, 06:55:05 PM »

It makes me happy to read all those DENIALS to the defense stupid motions. If they had spent anytime looking up case law they would have known they would be denied. I still contend they are just slinging crap against the wall to see what sticks.

I particularity loved that he ruled the exact same thing I said about Dr. Hall, that an "opinion" is not applicable for a Frye hearing as it would not meet the Frye test. The judge evidently read that deposition very closely as it was hard to determine at first if it was opinion or empirical data the way Hall tried to spin it. I had to read it a number of times, but I bet as smart as the judge is he only had to read it once.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2011, 06:56:13 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27242688/detail.html
Judge Allows Casey Anthony Statements Into Trial
Rulings Find Caylee Anthony's Mother Was Not In Custody When Questioned
POSTED: Friday, March 18, 2011
UPDATED: 5:32 pm EDT March 18, 2011
 ::snipping2::
While Anthony was briefly handcuffed before giving statements to police, Perry ruled her statements admissible into evidence "because the defendant was released from the handcuffs and voluntarily remained to answer questions" more than one hour later.

Perry found those and later statements were given "during consensual encounters with police and were not the product of any custodial interrogation, (so) the failure of law enforcement to advise her of Miranda warnings do not render the statements inadmissible at the trial."

As for the statements Casey made to family during videotaped jail visitations, Perry rejected the defense arguments that the relatives were acting as "agents of the state."

"Law enforcement did not manipulate any member of the Anthony family into doing something that they weren't already intending to do," Perry wrote -- specifically, "obtain information pertaining to Caylee from the defendant."

So those statements will also be allowed at trial.

In both rulings, Perry noted the statements are "highly relevant, specifically regarding demonstrating consciousness of guilt."

Thanks for the links, Trimm.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2011, 07:00:18 PM »

Did you see the comments underneath?

snip...
"{A postage stamp? A little over the top don't you think? Maybe they can put her picture on a roll of toilet paper so I can wipe my *** with it."

No, missed the arse wiping post.  That Orlando East is constantly posting there about Casey's virtues and how innocent she is.  She/he is probably Cindy, Lee, or George. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2011, 07:04:52 PM »

Could this be Joy W ?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2011, 07:07:02 PM »

No, missed the arse wiping post.  That Orlando East is constantly posting there about Casey's virtues and how innocent she is.  She/he is probably Cindy, Lee, or George.

It does sound like Cindy huh? Sounds baez-ish too.

Comparing how Casey was interviewed to how women are treated by the taliban is disgusting. Now... handing kc over to the taliban, that sounds like a good idea.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »

Comparing how Casey was interviewed to how women are treated by the taliban is disgusting. Now... handing kc over to the taliban, that sounds like a good idea.

Sure does, but i do not want them to go ahead and behead her right away.  I want them to torture her for a while first, maybe a few years.  They should also dress her in duct tape, and at least twice a day cover her mouth and nose with duct tape just until she is about dead, bring her back, and then do it again, every day while keeping her in a trunk.  They can show some compassion and put heart stickers all on her body full of duct tape if they want. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2011, 07:20:26 PM »

It makes me happy to read all those DENIALS to the defense stupid motions. If they had spent anytime looking up case law they would have known they would be denied. I still contend they are just slinging crap against the wall to see what sticks.

I particularity loved that he ruled the exact same thing I said about Dr. Hall, that an "opinion" is not applicable for a Frye hearing as it would not meet the Frye test. The judge evidently read that deposition very closely as it was hard to determine at first if it was opinion or empirical data the way Hall tried to spin it. I had to read it a number of times, but I bet as smart as the judge is he only had to read it once.

ITA Turbo.

Question..will it be Simms who will be representing the defense at the Frye hearings?  Or just slipping notes to Baez coaching ?

I ask because I think Simms is a half decent attorney..which begs the question..will she stay with the defense until trial? 

I don't see the defense winning much at the Frye hearings..I think we have already seen alot of the case law and precendent has been set in other trials for these to be allowed into play during this trial.....the chorloform, the bugs, the botany....I just think all the scientific evidense the State has compiled, the experts they have used to determine these results, are just unparalled in their fields.  Most of the prosecutions experts wrote "the" book on what they are going to be testifying about at trial.

In the depos the defense was overly cautious with the questions they ask of their own experts = at trial on cross Jeff and Linda will have them admitting they agree with the science behind the results or at the very least cannot disagree = the results putting Casey away.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2011, 07:21:21 PM »

They should also dress her in duct tape, and at least twice a day cover her mouth and nose with duct tape just until she is about dead, bring her back, and then do it again, every day while keeping her in a trunk.  They can show some compassion and put heart stickers all on her body full of duct tape if they want.

Good ideas. I'd only add maybe also keep her in the trunk off and on along with being bagged and stuck sitting in a swampy trash ground, back and forth... what do you think?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2011, 07:31:28 PM »

Yes~! A "must read"!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2011, 07:35:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27241997/detail.html
Judge Rules On Casey's Initial Statements
Perry Says All Of Casey's Statements OK For Trial

POSTED: 3:31 pm EDT March 18, 2011
UPDATED: 3:35 pm EDT March 18, 2011

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2011, 07:40:35 PM »

I saw this in the comments.....don't know if it's true but MD doesn't really care for KB

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

Anon6584: Marinade Dave stepped in it this time. He made the website kathibellich.com that takes you to Jose's web site. WFTV is taking legal action

WTH is wrong with that guy?!! 

Too much marinade...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2011, 07:46:58 PM »

A great day for Caylee!!!!; So impressed with Judge Perry also..

Thanks for the updates!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2011, 07:47:48 PM »

I saw this in the comments.....don't know if it's true but MD doesn't really care for KB

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

Anon6584: Marinade Dave stepped in it this time. He made the website kathibellich.com that takes you to Jose's web site. WFTV is taking legal action

WTH is wrong with that guy?!! 

Too much marinade...

That's it. 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2011, 07:52:18 PM »

Sure does, but i do not want them to go ahead and behead her right away.  I want them to torture her for a while first, maybe a few years.  They should also dress her in duct tape, and at least twice a day cover her mouth and nose with duct tape just until she is about dead, bring her back, and then do it again, every day while keeping her in a trunk.  They can show some compassion and put heart stickers all on her body full of duct tape if they want. 

you guys are so funny and quick witted

handing kc over to the taliban, that sounds like a good idea.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.