April 16, 2024, 11:21:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #185 3/18/11 - 3/24/11  (Read 163967 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #920 on: March 23, 2011, 11:32:40 PM »

Looks like he's written something on his notepad:

LMAo.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: March 23, 2011, 11:34:07 PM »

KC is very aggravating to me to watch. She scrolls through papers like she is reading them and my guess is she is not even intelligent enough to comprehend a fourth of what they say.  She is not helping her case any with her sickening snarls and eye popping actions.

She does the exact same thing to me and i wish the judge would put a stop to her annoyingness, make her sit there with her hands cuffed at her side. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: March 23, 2011, 11:43:58 PM »

loved it when Brandi added the tape to Casey's blouse! we have some talented and clever monkeys here!

I missed that.     Must be somewhere between page 27 and this page. 

Here's an animated version of it:

Wink

Love it. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: March 23, 2011, 11:59:24 PM »

BRANDI!!!!!!  That picture was funny the first time with just the tape but the on/off version is hilarious.  I am in awe girl! I'm still laughing...you're good!

Thank you!

Hope she dresses more appropriately tomorrow.
it is so hard to believe that nobody in her circle of evil will buy her something decent. They all read the blogs and know people just go nuts on her ugly/open clothes. ???
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: March 24, 2011, 12:09:48 AM »

LMAo.
another good one...I swear these are so funny. Even if I didn't know much about the case or players it would crack me up.  I think you (Klaas) were the first person to make the JibJabs waaay back in the beginning (maybe it was CBB, but one of you guys!)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: March 24, 2011, 12:20:49 AM »

LMAo.
another good one...I swear these are so funny. Even if I didn't know much about the case or players it would crack me up.  I think you (Klaas) were the first person to make the JibJabs waaay back in the beginning (maybe it was CBB, but one of you guys!)

He needs the big "L" for L-O-S-E-R on his forehead!
OMG, what a douche bag!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 24, 2011, 01:12:07 AM »

They took soil samples EVERYWHERE the dogs alerted and to my knowledge we have never seen those reports. The dogs also alerted by the pool and that is why LE took the filter from the pool with them. We have never seen those reports either that I can remember.

I realized immediately that we had not heard this in "context" before: dog makes a hit one day; soil sample removed; next day dog doesn't hit.  New info.  Just think...we have Bozo to thank for making the revelation of this tidbit public.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: March 24, 2011, 01:20:22 AM »

Is cindy praying!

Too late for that, IMO.

Something in her eye, most likely.

Or she is putting her finger in her eye to try to make tears, like she taught her daughter to do.

She's a piece of work.

JMO.

At one point I saw Cindy raise her arm and there was a big oval blotch on her forarm...wonder what that was?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: March 24, 2011, 02:09:37 AM »

Is cindy praying!

Too late for that, IMO.

Something in her eye, most likely.

Or she is putting her finger in her eye to try to make tears, like she taught her daughter to do.

She's a piece of work.

JMO.

At one point I saw Cindy raise her arm and there was a big oval blotch on her forarm...wonder what that was?

It looked as if she had a burned mark to me.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #929 on: March 24, 2011, 02:12:36 AM »

After I had to get back to work, I left the hearing playing and came back into earshot about the time I heard the testimony about the back yard. 

I really think the Ants should be charged with obstruction of justice!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: March 24, 2011, 02:13:04 AM »

loved it when Brandi added the tape to Casey's blouse! we have some talented and clever monkeys here!

I missed that.     Must be somewhere between page 27 and this page. 

Here's an animated version of it:

Wink

Love it. 

too funny hilarious!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 24, 2011, 02:15:11 AM »

KC is very aggravating to me to watch. She scrolls through papers like she is reading them and my guess is she is not even intelligent enough to comprehend a fourth of what they say.  She is not helping her case any with her sickening snarls and eye popping actions.

She does the exact same thing to me and i wish the judge would put a stop to her annoyingness, make her sit there with her hands cuffed at her side. 

no yall let her do her thing! dont you want the jury to see her and hate her for her actions. gets me how they can talk about decomp and all and she is cold no emotion any other mudder would show emotion.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: March 24, 2011, 02:16:49 AM »

BRANDI!!!!!!  That picture was funny the first time with just the tape but the on/off version is hilarious.  I am in awe girl! I'm still laughing...you're good!

Thank you!

Hope she dresses more appropriately tomorrow.

lol she may just show up in her bra!! lol mason would drop dead on the spot and bozo would need to use that hankie to wipe the saliva off his mouth!! LOL

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: March 24, 2011, 07:23:28 AM »

I know I was pretty pi$$ed when Judge Strickland was attacked by the duhfense, but now I am glad Judge Perry is the sitting judge.  He does his homework, knows case law like I know the alphabet, and is not going to be fooled.  His patience is overwhelming and there are times I wish he would do a smackdown, but I can now see how the duhfense will have to work (yes, work) very hard to find a reason for appeal of the guilty verdict.  He is so fair and is very wise to scold "both" sides (even when the State doesn't need scolding).  He is one judge I would have loved to work for -- smart, smart, smart.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #934 on: March 24, 2011, 07:25:46 AM »

I know I was pretty pi$$ed when Judge Strickland was attacked by the duhfense, but now I am glad Judge Perry is the sitting judge.  He does his homework, knows case law like I know the alphabet, and is not going to be fooled.  His patience is overwhelming and there are times I wish he would do a smackdown, but I can now see how the duhfense will have to work (yes, work) very hard to find a reason for appeal of the guilty verdict.  He is so fair and is very wise to scold "both" sides (even when the State doesn't need scolding).  He is one judge I would have loved to work for -- smart, smart, smart.

I agree with you Sister. Judge Perry is so patient with these idiots - I would want to leave the bench and smack them. He is fair and smart - what a great man to have defending little Caylee's right to a fair trial.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: March 24, 2011, 07:38:44 AM »

I can not wait until he rules.
That'll be fun.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: March 24, 2011, 07:43:25 AM »

That'll be fun.

Curly, I agree.  I think he already knows which way he is ruling.  Yet I think he listens intently to see if either side quotes some case law he is not familiar with and could therefore influence his decisions.  He is one disciplined and very smart man.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 24, 2011, 07:47:14 AM »

That'll be fun.

Curly, I agree.  I think he already knows which way he is ruling.  Yet I think he listens intently to see if either side quotes some case law he is not familiar with and could therefore influence his decisions.  He is one disciplined and very smart man.

agree!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: March 24, 2011, 07:51:54 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27304372/detail.html
Casey Anthony Frye Hearings Enter Day 2
Hearing Expected To Continue Thursday
POSTED: 5:58 am EDT March 24, 2011
UPDATED: 6:08 am EDT March 24, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. --A series of evidence hearings will continue on Thursday morning in the Casey Anthony case.

Casey Anthony and the attorneys in the case are expected to meet Judge Belvin Perry in an Orange County courtroom for the second day of Frye hearings in the case, which focus on scientific testimony, opinion and evidence.
 ::snipping2::
Video Report at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: March 24, 2011, 07:56:40 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/222610/Casey-Anthony-team-questions-cadaver-dog-science
Casey Anthony team questions cadaver dog science
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, March 24, 2011 7:38 AM
 ::snipping2::
Detectives said the dogs alerted them like they found something, but the defense questioned how they could know for sure that was really what they were signaling.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near her family's home six months after she first disappeared.

Prosecutors want to prove her body was initially in the trunk of her mother's car, where one dog stopped and sat down, signaling an alert.

Casey's lawyers, however, said that's not real science.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.