April 19, 2024, 07:12:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago Machine Runs Wisconsin?  (Read 1254 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 08, 2011, 08:35:18 AM »

Who runs Wisconsin? 

I've been listening to the radio and they spend a lot of time talking about those missing 14 Democrats.  When will they return home?  Apparently, never, regardless of what they say.

Why?  There are suggestions that they plan to wait out recall elections.  Who will run the recall elections?  The Chicago Machine.

Does your vote count?

If the thought that Milwaukee County controlled the state, and all money went to service Milwaukee's special interests...how does that work when Chicago controls Wisconsin?

There are needy people, and their are greedy people.

Would anyone in Wisconsin do better with Chicago at the wheel?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 08:42:55 AM »

In my mind, this isn't about political party, this is about the survival of our state.  This is about keeping the money you earn and deciding for yourself where your charitable dollars go.

There are needy people, and there are greedy people.  When government doles out money, it often missing the needy and money is suctioned up by the greedy people.

Who should control our state's future?  The Chicago machine?  Apparently, the Chicago machine needs Wisconsin for re-election.

Look at the mess Illinois is in.  Anyone in Wisconsin want to see higher Wisconsin income taxes?  Higher gas taxes?  Higher fees for hunters?

Anyone want to see more jobs leave and move to other states?  Mexico?  China?

What good is a high speed train to nowhere, when you have no money to buy a ticket?  Maybe future generations of Wisconsinites can press their noses against the train windows and look in on a future that has been denied to them.

Of all the folks that have migrated to Wisconsin these past ten years, how many came and stayed for Wisconsin's welfare programs?

If you're working poor in Wisconsin, how many freebies do you get?

Should Wisconsin's future be decided by the Chicago Machine, or the voters of Wisconsin?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 09:24:36 AM »

Every state in this great nation has been blessed with amazing natural resources.  For some reason, Washington special interests control the natural resources of states like Louisiana and Alaska. Why?  Do politicians and paper pushers know better how to develop natural resources?

Some in Wisconsin know first had how hard it is to deal with the state DNR and how expensive licenses and fees have become in our state.  However, the state still lets people use the resources.

Can you imagine what a place Wisconsin would be if there was no more hunting?  Fishing?  If natural resources were no longer available to the common people?

If Washington can control Alaska and Louisiana, what can happen here?

The nation needs to be energy independent.  There are lots of energy resources in Alaska and Louisiana.  However, the states cannot make use of those resources to benefit everyone.  Why continue to import oil?  Why build big pipelines from Mexico and South America?

What happens when American (Wisconsin) farmers are forbidden to farm?  All food must be trucked or trained in from Mexico and South America?

If Washington can destroy our energy future, what will they do to our ability to farm and feed ourselves?

Are Chicago Machine politics the best Wisconsin can do for the future of our state?  Our children?

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.