March 28, 2024, 03:50:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America's Wealthiest Private Bank - Federal Reserve  (Read 2348 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 13, 2011, 10:06:54 AM »

How is it possible, that the Federal Reserve, seemingly America's wealthiest PRIVATE bank has never been transparent?  No one has ever audited the books of the PRIVATE bank that manages our money supply?

Who gets all those sweetheart deals?  '0' or low cost money not available to anyone else?

Is this the real goal of Democrats and Republicans?  A giant never ending slush fund that just keeps printing money for the wealthy and politically connected? 

The rest of us, the little everyday worker bees just get to have all our hard work confiscated, decade after decade?  Lose our savings to inflation? 

On the other hand, political favorites, special interests and politicians have access to wealth beyond the wildest dreams of anyone on Main Street?

Where are the open books?  Why hasn't the Federal Reserve been audited?

Are Republican's hoping that they'll regain control of the Federal Bank and all the wealth will go to their party?  Their friends?  Their special interests?

Today, the Obama's continue to party while Main Street loses everything.  Their 'friends' are protected by massive stimulus, massive debt (on the backs of everyone else and future generations), sweet heart deals from the Fed? 

Who looks out for Main Street?  All the little people that work their entire lives and watch as crooked politicians take everything they've earned?  Theft through taxation, Obamacare, legislation, regulation, inflation, and rising commodity prices?  Priced out of life itself?

Where does Main Street find a politician to serve their interests?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 10:09:45 AM »

Thanks, Ben, for Our Wealth Boost

By RANDALL W. FORSYTH  | MORE ARTICLES BY AUTHOR
Federal Reserve policies lift stock prices for the rich — and food prices for everybody else.

Americans' wealth has been growing because of the rise in the stock market, which has been the stated goal of the Federal Reserve's policies in recent months. But what's to happen if the stock market begins to sputter?

"Indeed, these gains accrue only to those households that own equities, which are heavily weighted to the wealthy. ..."

You have to be in it to win it, the lottery ads exhort. That's even more true in order to benefit from the Fed's policies to stimulate the economy. You have to own equities to gain from the central bank's money printing.

As for residential real estate, the largest asset of most of the middle class, it continued to slump in the fourth quarter, falling another $260 billion in value, to $16.37 trillion.

"...In a speech in Queens Friday, New York Fed President William Dudley tried to mollify the audience's concern about rising food prices. According to wire services, one queried him, "When was the last time, sir, that you went grocery shopping?" "

read more here - http://online.barrons.com/article/SB50001424052970203594204576194730161254252.html?mod=BOL_mp_commented_week

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 10:12:54 AM »

Dudley tried to make his case by citing the iPad 2 as an example of how consumers are getting more bang for the buck. "Today you can buy an iPad 2 that costs the same as an iPad 1. That's twice as powerful," he told an SRO meeting of the Queens Chamber of Commerce in Flushing.

Unfortunately for Dudley, several audience members were more concerned about the price of groceries than the wonders of Moore's law, a tech rule of thumb that computing power doubles every two years for the same price.

I buy groceries every week.  I eat every day.  I've never owned an IPad.  I can't eat an IPad and it sure won't run my car or heat my home.

He said that families that lost their homes in the crash of 2008 are now "likely to seek new homes as their income permits, even though many may re-enter the housing market as renters."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/ny_fed_chief_anti_inflation_gospel_TrhzidxKWJ4hwB8zFzTdnO#ixzz1GUMpxASj

Who owns the housing?  Community organizations flush with Obamacash?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.