March 28, 2024, 09:46:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amy Lynn Bradley Missing from cruise ship docked at Curcao 3/24/98  (Read 112345 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »

This picture was taken the same time that Natalee was in Aruba.
 The MB kids are  at C&C's.
  The Amy look a like is standing in the back Shocked

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 10:45:35 PM »

Interresting find Blonde.  I think the nose if different though but otherwise very similar.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 12:33:15 AM »

Different jaw line, I think... Amy's face was so round and the other woman's face is heart shaped...at least IMO.  But I do not doubt that she was taken and forced into sex-slavery if she is alive...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 11:14:21 PM »

In looking closer, the jaw is difficult to see. The eyes however are different. The woman pictured has heavy eyelids, Betty Davis eyes, which is not the case with Amy Bradley. Her eyes appear to be very deep set almost without
lids. Good find though Blonde.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 11:31:55 PM »

I have a lot saved on Amy, I will post it  tomorrow.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 11:09:26 AM »

Blonde - kudos to you!!! Nice work on the picture.  Ironically in that blown up shot - she almost looks like Angelina Jolie.  

I still think it could very well be the same woman - looking at the pictures from when she was younger to (almost) present.  Very similar IMO.  

I also think she was forced into the sex/slave industry.  And if that FBI scetch really is her.  It would seem they move her from island to island.  That is a scary thought.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 11:10:39 AM »

I see I should check my spelling prior to posting,  Very Happy  'sketch.'

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 03:06:40 PM »

What a horror for the Bradleys to be living through. The double pics of her, IMO are Amy...seeing them side by side and comparing them feature by feature, I can't find anything not the same.  Then when you take in the  whole picture, and look at the healthy, happy, wholesome girl on the right and take in the poor, haggared soul on the left, it is clear what these monsters have done to her.

The mention of the brothels proximity to where the ships dock made me think she may have been overtaken from behind when she went out to have a cigarette ( I believe this is what her mom said she was most likely doing) and dragged into one of those.......at that early hour of the morning, few if any passengers would be around......she was drugged and sneaked to another hiding place. 

Yes, I believe they made her into a drug addict...a very easy thing to do when you have a helpless woman and syringes full of dope.  At this point, actually probably within weeks, she couldn't care less about her family........Amy was a Drug Addict!!!!!!  She was no longer the girl who was kidnapped that early morning....that happy, loving daughter........the  monsters had STOLEN HER SOUL!!!   Taken her will to care about anything but how she would get her next "FIX".

She can go on like this until she OD's or dies of some disease   OR........PI..  the FBI..... or some bright tourist may spot her (or John) and do the right thing, drop a dime to the right people, who can come and "kidnap" her back.  On one of these islands evil I shudder to think how difficult the first part of this rescue would be......how likely would you be able to contact the FBI and have a fast enough response, or a Jossy and sons, maybe to get a few friends together till her parents could get her home .   How dangerous would this be?  But how worthwhile...how rewarding....to give Amy... one innocent girl who's life was STOLEN by devils.....to give Amy her life back!  Give the Bradleys their beloved daughter back.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 05:56:21 PM »

Missing
Amy Lynn Bradley
REWARD!  $250,000.00 

UPDATED
STORY
Contact Us

Updates 

Post This
REWARD
Flyer

HELP US
FIND AMY

Link To Us

Photos
 Foul Play Suspected
in the mysterious disappearance
of U.S. citizen in the Caribbean

FOUL PLAY is suspected in the March 24, 1998, mysterious disappearance of AMY LYNN BRADLEY...a vibrant, beautiful and intelligent 23 years young girl who recently graduated college and has a very promising future. She was on a vacation cruise with her family in the Caribbean at the time of her disappearance.

AMY is an American citizen who 'vanished' while aboard a foreign vessel in international waters. She was leisurely traveling with her mother, father and younger brother aboard the cruise ship Rhapsody of the Seas (a Norwegian Flag Ship) which is owned and operated by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines of Miami, Florida. The cruise ship was near docking procedures into port in the island of Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, the Caribbean. It is known that Amy left her Cabin in the wee hours of the morning of March 24, 1998, with her cigarettes and lighter...predictably she was not wearing shoes because where she thought she was going, she would not be gone long and would not need her shoes. This is where the mystery begins! Who was Amy going to meet at this time of the morning? Why would she take her cigarettes and lighter? There are many questions here that need answering, but unfortunately neither Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines nor any Government authorities are providing any answers and, at this time, it appears that neither of these entities are making any inquiries at all regarding Amy's disappearance.

It is known that the last person seen with Amy in the early hours of the morning was a cruise ship band member of a group known as 'Blue Orchid' by the name of 'Yellow'...and, there were other crew members who spent time with Amy, as well...Katalin (from Hungary); Eduardo Cabrito (a waiter); David Cato (a waiter); and, Patrick (a waiter).

It is also known that Amy had no reason to run away...her background and her family's backgrounds have been checked thoroughly by the FBI and Amy shows no signs of a 'runaway profile' nor are any of the Bradley family members suspect. One scenario suggests that Amy may have willingly met with a crew member who she had come to trust who then put her in a position of coercion, or even more probable, Amy may have observed an illegal activity and become a liability.

There are many unanswered questions that require answers. Why would a multi-million cruise line not help in the search for Amy? To this date Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, owners of the cruise ship, have not cooperated at all with the Bradley family by way of information or assistance or cooperation.

Mainstream media is taking a very close look at Amy Bradley's disappearance.

The bottom line is that Ron and Iva Bradley went on the Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship to the Caribbean in March of 1998 and came back to their home in Virginia WITHOUT their daughter, Amy. Brother Brad came home to Virginia WITHOUT his sister, Amy.

Amy Bradley's disappearance is indeed a mystery! As to what has happened to Amy...it is believed that there are certain individuals in the Caribbean and possibly even South America who have knowledge of Amy's whereabouts.

If you have information or know someone who knows something, PLEASE contact us by the telephone, fax or e-mail listed below. If you are having difficulties with e-mail, please try our submission form.

THERE IS A $250,000.00 (QUARTER OF A MILLION US DOLLARS) REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO AMY'S SAFE RETURN. THERE IS ALSO A $50,000.00 (FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS) REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO HER VERIFIABLE LOCATION.

CONTRIBUTIONS TO HELP IN THE SEARCH FOR AMY CAN BE MADE TO:

FIND AMY BRADLEY
c/o Community Bank
P.O. Box 2166
Petersburg, VA 23804

This information was provided by the team searching for Amy Bradley on behalf of her family. 

Contact Information
Hot Line  +(804) 276 2204 
Fax  +(804) 745 6133 
Primary E-mail  TeamAmy@hotmail.com 
WeTip http://www.wetip.com/ 
URL @ FBI  http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/kidnap/current/bradley.htm 

Last Modified February 21, 2007.
Page formatting comments, email teamamy@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 07:56:02 PM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 06:42:47 PM »

Dr. Phil --- Stunning new information is revealed on the Dr. Phil show. November 17, 2005. Tune in on Thursday afternoon (check your local listing) to view The Dr.Phil Show. Are Amy Bradley and Natalee Hollaway linked? Both girls were linked to Carlos and Charlies directly before they vanished…. And there is more… TunTune in to find out why the Bradley's hope is renewed and their pursuit of their daughter is stronger than ever before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSNBC --- A Naval person who went to a brothel on Curacao said that Amy asked him for help, told him her name. She said, "My name is Amy Bradley. Please help me." He didn't know anybody was missing. He told her there was a naval ship five minutes down the dock that she could leave. And she said, "No, you don't understand. Please help me. My name is Amy Bradley." At that time, two men in the bar removed her, told her to move and go upstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worldnews reports --- Worldwide news reports say bartenders from Cancun to Aruba to Jamaica regularly spike the drinks of unsuspecting women with drugs such as Rohypnol (roofies) and GHB (liquid ecstasy) for the purpose of "date-rape," but reports also describe the increasing use of these drugs to place women in a submissive state to move them into position for transport to Caribbean island and South American brothels for indefinite periods for use as drugged prostitutes in known white slavery rings. .

ABC PRIMETIME --- will air a large segment on Amy on Thursday,December 19, 2002.

CNN Burden of Proof - Amy's parents, Ron and Iva Bradley will be on CNN Burden of Proof on July 24, 2001 at 12:30 p.m. EST. They are being interviewed concerning Amy and what is involved in keeping Amy's story in the media and also about what they are doing to search for Amy. David Carmichael of Canada will also be interviewed. He will be describing his eyewitness of Amy in August 98 on a dive beach in Curacao.

Good Morning America - Airing on CBS at 7 a.m. (EST) on Friday, July 12th, 2001. This national news program will be discussing with John Walsh of America's Most Wanted the need for missing women to receive more public attention. Amy is included in the discussion and a video of Amy and photos will be shown.

PEOPLE magazine Amy Bradley is part of the Cover story that will be on the news stands from Thursday, July 12, 2001 through Saturday, July 14, 2001. The issue is dated July 23, 2001.

On July 10,2001 at 8 p.m., Unsolved Mysteries will air a segment about Amy on the Lifetime Network. Check your local listings.

"Cruise Ships in Troubled Waters" featuring Amy Bradley and airing on the A & E Channel in November. A documentary by Investigative Reports based on research by the New York Times. The fifty minute report looks into cruise ship crimes, inadequate medical treatment on cruise ships, and other issues affecting passenger safety and security. Attorney James Walker was interviewed in the documentary.

Amy Bradley's story will be featured in the July 2000 Issue of Mademoiselle Magazine (on news stands about the 2nd week of June).

Amy Bradley will be highlighted on The Montel Williams Show, featuring Special Guest John Walsh of America's Most Wanted this coming Monday, May 15, 2000. In Richmond and surrounding areas, the show airs at 4 p.m. on CBS. Check your local listings.

Saturday, March 4, 2000 at 9 p.m. EST, America's Most Wanted will air the complete story of Amy and updates on FOX Network.

Unsolved Mysteries: REBROADCAST: Friday, July 30, 1999 on CBS. Check your local listings.

Unsolved Mysteries: Friday, May 28, 1999 on CBS. Check your local listings for time and station aired on.

HARDCOPY: This show is scheduled to air on Wednesday, March 2, 1999. Check your local listings for this segment. This is a syndicated show which means it could be on either NBC, ABC, CBS or cable in your area.

REBROADCAST OF 'INSIDE EDITION': This weekend, December 19 & 20, check your local listings for a re-broadcast of 'INSIDE EDITON' - This is a syndicated show which means it could be on either NBC, ABC, CBS or cable in your area.

Monday, December 14, 1998, Inside Edition which is sindicated so PLEASE CHECK LOCAL LISTING FOR TIME AND STATION. FOR THE RICHMOND, VA AREA (Amy's hometown) THIS SHOW WILL BE AIRED at 12:30 a.m. Tuesday morning on ABC, December 15, 1998

Tuesday, Dec. 8, 1998, The Leeza Show will be on NBC Network. PLEASE CHECK LOCAL LISTING FOR TIME. FOR THE RICHMOND, VA AREA (Amy's hometown) THIS SHOW WILL BE AIRED Wednesday, Dec. 9. at 2:35 AM

Monday, Dec. 7, 1998, The Nightly News with Tom Brokaw will be on NBC News Network. PLEASE CHECK LOCAL LISTING FOR TIME.

Saturday, Dec. 5, 1998, America's Most Wanted will air the complete story of Amy and updates at 9:00 PM on FOX Network.

Friday, Nov. 27, 1998, 7:30 PM (+/- 10 minutes) on MSNBC News Network - Cable TV. Live broadcast interview with Ron and Iva Bradley. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A REVISED DATE.

Good Morning America, Thursday November 19, 1998, 7:35 AM EST (+/- 5 to 10 minutes).

Ron and Iva Bradley taped an interview that will 'air' Sunday, August 16th @ 1:00 p.m. on "This Week in Richmond" on Comcast cable channel 8 WRIC.
Be sure to watch.

Story was featured on Fox's "America's Most Wanted"
Saturday, April 25, 1998 at 9:00 PM EST

The Bradley Family Plea to Return Amy

April 17, 1998

THE FAMILY OF AMY LYNN BRADLEY WHO HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE MARCH 24,1998 FROM THE CRUISE SHIP "RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS" AS IT ARRIVED AT PORT IN CURACAO WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING PLEA:

PLEASE LET AMY GO. BLINDFOLD HER AND LEAVE HER SOMEWHERE SAFE AT NIGHT, UNHARMED. SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND ONLY WANTS TO BE WITH HER FAMILY IN HER COUNTRY. WE WILL ASK NO QUESTIONS. YOU WILL REMAIN UNKNOWN. PLEASE LET AMY GO.
Amy hotline number: 804-276-8503
Contact number: 804-276-2204

Website 1: http://www.amybradley.net/
Website 2: http://www.ctsi.net/amy/
Website 3: http://www.curanow.com/amy/
Ron, Iva and Brad Bradley

Non Profit - Tax Exempt Donations

HELP US FIND AMY

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

My name is Brad and I have lived in Creekwood Subdivision along with my parents, Iva and Ron Bradley. Until a year and a half ago, my sister, Amy Lynn Bradley (25-years-old), lived in Virginia too. But that all changed on March 24, 1998. During a family vacation cruise to the Caribbean, my sister Amy vanished. We were on the second day of our journey. While the ship was docking in Curacao, we believe that Amy was abducted. My family has made several trips to the island of Curacao, Netherland Antilles, in the Caribbean. The week long trips were to search for information about Amy and her whereabouts, which included personal searches of the island. We believe that Amy is being held somewhere against her will. People ask me everyday, "If there is anything we can do to help, just let me know." My family needs your help now. Amy is being sponsored by the Nation's Missing Children Organization & Center for Missing Adults. What does this mean? This means that any contribution to aid in the search for Amy is tax-deductible. The expenses of searching for my sister are overwhelming. Although the F.B.I is involved in the search for my sister, our country does not have the available resources to do this search on their own. My family must provide funds for private investigators, trips, phone calls, printing, and many other expenses. My family has been taken advantage of by many people who prey on our vulnerability during this difficult time. I thank you for considering our Amy when making your choices of charitable contributions. Contributions can be mailed to:

AMY LYNN BRADLEY FUND
c/o Nation's Missing Childen Organzation
& Center for Missing Adults
2432 W. Peoria Avenue, Suite 1283
Phoenix, AZ 85029, USA

Sincerely yours,

Brad Bradley

Acknowledgements

The family of Amy Bradley would like to thank the following organizations and individuals for making the Amy L. Bradley internet web sites possible and / or for provoding a link to the sites.
TGGWEB --- Mr. Doug Gilman and Mr. Dan Gilman
Commonwealth Technical Services, Inc. --- Mr. Brian
CyberSpace Curacao --- Mr. Al C
Curacao by Internet Caribbean Unlimited --- Ottilie Cools and Staff
CuraNet N.V. --- Mr. Sam Pieter and Staff
CuraNow --- Mr. David B.L. Maduro

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 09:55:03 PM »

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/11/hyscience_dr_ph.php

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 05:02:24 PM »

What if that was Amy Bradley in that trap they found 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2008, 10:56:47 PM »

I think it's probable she is still somewhere in one of the islands off of Venezuela/Colombia..At least that is what her Family has said..She's been gone a long time now and from what I hear her Family would love even just a phone call to ease there pain.The pics above are from Margarita Island known for its drugs and Adult Vacations and her Family believes that is her.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 12:32:03 AM »

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/bradley_a.htm

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 12:42:48 AM »

>>>>>Snipped

The last person seen with Amy during the early hours of that morning was a cruise ship band member, known as ‘Yellow’ from a group called ‘Blue Orchid.’  There were other crewmembers that had also had contact with Amy during the cruise… a girl who worked in the casino, and three cruise ship waiters who were stationed at our dining table.  The waiters were very over-attentive towards Amy from the moment they met her.  After dinner one evening, one of the waiters approached us while we were visiting with associates with whom we had been traveling and asked for Amy by name.  The waiter stated ‘they’ wanted to take Amy to Carlos and Charlie’s while docked in Aruba.  When Amy and her brother, Brad, met with us a short time later, we told Amy about the waiter who had asked for her by name.  She responded, “I wouldn’t go and do anything with any of those crewmembers.  They give me the creeps.”  While docked in Aruba, Amy and her brother did not leave the ship that evening.

That same evening, March 23rd (Monday), while docked in Aruba, all four of us attended a party on the upper deck, where the band was playing.  We noticed a group of individuals, standing alongside the railing who had boarded the ship with a dance troupe, and who also were not passengers.  They were not a part of the cruise!  I wondered, “How could they be allowed to board a ship and just stand around watching the performance with paying passengers??”  Looking back now, it seems even more dangerous to us.

During the party, Amy and I went to the 4th deck to look at the photos that had been taken after dinner that evening.  ALL of Amy’s photos were missing!  We asked the person in charge of the gallery where Amy’s pictures would be posted.  He said he remembered placing them with the other photos taken at the same time, but acknowledged he couldn’t find them either.  I asked him if he could have them redeveloped and he agreed, claiming they would be available the next day.  In my possession, I still have the ticket for the redevelopment of those photos.

http://www.internationalcruisevictims.org/LatestMemberStories/Amy_Lynn_Bradley.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 11:43:27 AM »

I think it's probable she is still somewhere in one of the islands off of Venezuela/Colombia..At least that is what her Family has said..She's been gone a long time now and from what I hear her Family would love even just a phone call to ease there pain.The pics above are from Margarita Island known for its drugs and Adult Vacations and her Family believes that is her.

I know that...but they (human traffikers) do not keep these women forever. They eventually end up dead. Like you said...it has been a very long time since Amy went missing.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 05:34:15 PM »

copied from Muffy's post in Natalee's thread.......

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/31/grace.coldcase.bradley/?hpt=T2
Jawbone rekindles cruise ship mystery
January 3, 2011

(CNN) -- If the human jawbone that washed up on a beach in Aruba late last year wasn't Natalee Holloway's, whose was it?

Authorities continue to investigate. They say the jawbone is human and likely was from a Caucasian. It held a single tooth.

Ten people have vanished while vacationing in the Caribbean in the last 15 years, according to the Aruba Missing Persons website. One of them was Amy Lynn Bradley, then 23, who disappeared 12 years ago while on a vacation cruise with her family.
(snip)

(snip)
The Bradleys' complaint that that no one looked closely at their daughter's disappearance echoes the complaints during the early days of the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Holloway's parents also complained of a lack of urgency by the authorities when she disappeared during a senior class trip to Aruba in May 2005. To this day, authorities have no resolution as to what happened to Holloway five years ago.
(snip)

Here is another link
http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerdc/article_272636880.shtml

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2011, 01:35:48 AM »

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/jan/04/tdmet02-parents-of-missing-chesterfield-woman-skep-ar-750815/

Parents of missing Chesterfield woman skeptical that jawbone found in Aruba is their daughter's

By MARK BOWES
Published: January 04, 2011

The parents of a Chesterfield County woman who disappeared 12 years ago while on a Caribbean cruise with family are doubtful that a jawbone recently discovered on an Aruba beach belonged to their daughter.

But just to make sure, Iva and Ron Bradley have provided the FBI with Amy Lynn Bradley's dental records. The Bradleys still believe that their daughter was abducted by someone aboard the ship during the family's vacation in March 1998. They also adamantly believe that Amy is still alive and being held captive.

"We have provided Amy's dental records because we follow every single lead of any size or nature," Iva Bradley said Monday in a brief telephone interview. "We're just doing what parents would do in following up and providing records. But we don't believe that's Amy's jawbone."

In late November, law-enforcement authorities determined through forensic testing that the jawbone did not belong to Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in 2005 during a senior class trip to Aruba.

The piece of jawbone, which contained a wisdom tooth and likely was from a Caucasian, was found by an American tourist near the Phoenix Hotel, a resort on the western side of the island. It had washed up on the beach.

The Bradleys have been led to believe that the bone "is very, very, very old," Iva Bradley said.

"Aruba has over 200 archeological sites, and they've got all of their graves above ground," she added.

Amy Bradley was 23 when she disappeared from the cruise ship Rhapsody of the Seas early on March 24, 1998, as the ship docked at the Dutch island of Curacao after a short overnight run from Aruba.

The Bradleys believe that their daughter is still alive based on several reported sightings of their daughter over the years. The last was on March 1, 2005, when a woman reported she saw Amy in a Barbados restaurant restroom. "She was actually able to tell a lady in a restroom her name and where she was from," Iva Bradley said.

"For people that don't have any idea what it's like to be in a Third World country, and under (someone else's) control due to fear, it's not so easy just to go to a phone," Iva Bradley said. "We feel like she's either in human trafficking, or some type of gun trafficking, or the two involved."

The Visit Aruba website lists 10 people who have vanished while staying or vacationing in the Caribbean in the past 15 years.

mbowes@timesdispatch.com

(804) 649-6450

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2011, 10:06:10 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6382&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

lady cu owing to disparce for of barco crucero yegando corsou 12 year happen

wednesday, 05 january 2011

cnn: cacumbein descubri at aruba is of amy bradley!

amy bradley

willemstad – the canal of news of television cnn, in one reportahe amplio the day before yesterday owing to publica the informe cu according informacionnan cu they have, the cacumbein cu some week happen owing to achieve at height of phoenix hotel is of the lady amy bradley, that 12 year happen owing to disparce for of the barco crucero “rhapsody or the seas” cu was nabegando among the island grand turk y corsou. the relato of cnn owing to go back arise the enigma here for of dream. cnn owing to tell in the reportahe cu in ultimo 15 añanan, one overall of 10 person owing to disparce while cu they was of vacacion in caribe. one of they're amy bradley cu had 23 year of edad hour cu past owing to lose

according cnn, the cacumbein (cu still had one tooth at dje) is pertenece at one person colo cla. as is conoci, day owing to achieve the cacumbein here owing to arise the hope cu posiblemente will can find one splicacion for her desaparicion of natalee holloway at 2005. owing to send the restonan here for nederlands forensisch instituut (nfi), for so can confirma if this is pertenece at the damita mericano natalee holloway. after the testnan owing to leave negative y owing to confirma cu do not deal of restonan of natalee holloway.

the father of amy bradley, ron bradley y the mother iva bradley is insisti in the reportahe cu amy bradley not had none motibo of comete suicidio or of huy of his famianan, as originalmente was sospecha. the family is tell, cu never they not owing to ricibi one contesta close autoridadnan of corsou y of aruba on status of the investigacion. “nos is believe cu amy is bibo, but is prizonero of a. some person owing to mir’é at 2005 at barbados”, the mana y father of amy owing to give of conoce at cnn. in pasado at several ocasion the parents of amy bradley owing to march the caminda of prensa y lance the acusacion cu here is deal of one secuestro for sclavitud of sex.

according cnn, royal caribbean international cruise line cu is owner of ‘rhapsody or the seas’ does not owing to give niun comentario y autoridadnan tanto at corsou because; at aruba owing to tell cnn cu the caso here is uno open still. at end of the articulo the author is haci one comparacion among the caso here y esun of natalee hollaway where autoridadnan not owing to show urgencia in they investigacion. mature is, cu once more the caso of amy bradley is in publicidad at merca y name of aruba y of corsou is stay menciona y is conclui cu is another enigma in caribe. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2011, 10:31:46 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

From the Front Page:

From Page 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.