April 25, 2024, 04:00:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPRING/EASTER AVATARS? PICK YOURS UP OR GET DECORATED!  (Read 14229 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 06:39:21 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 10:08:06 AM »

Much as I hate to give up my beautiful St. Paddy attire, I don't want to appear dated--oh no!  You are so totally professional at this now CBB/  It has been a joy to watch your talent develop in this regard over the years!  I think you could have a career in web art of some sort now!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 02:02:24 PM »

Hi Anna!    I really like this Spring outfit, so I used it again. You've got a couple of bunnies to keep your furbaby company and an Easter basket, too! Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/Anna11.gif
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 02:45:22 AM »

Hi CBB   If you have time could you make me another Easter Avi. So I can change off and on.
I know you are a busy Monkey these days with Sons wedding and get things done so you can move. Miss you.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 05:43:19 AM »

I love my avi. 

CBB, you always know my heart.  I am so humbled by what I can see reflected in your avis.  I hope I can live up to that.

Love you!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 05:50:14 AM »

I bet Angie's Grandchild will really love those bunnies!

albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

Look, Angie's got white 'hare'!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 10:16:49 AM »

Hi CBB   If you have time could you make me another Easter Avi. So I can change off and on.
I know you are a busy Monkey these days with Sons wedding and get things done so you can move. Miss you.   

Hey Sweetie! Sure thing, I love doing them!   

Would this be alright, GE?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/ge3.gif

I miss you too!   

Bearly?  I'm so glad you like your new avi! I feel like I've been Bear Hugged!! It's just what I needed on a Monday Morning, too!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 02:43:57 PM »

I miss you too!   

Bearly?  I'm so glad you like your new avi! I feel like I've been Bear Hugged!! It's just what I needed on a Monday Morning, too!   

Thank you bunches CBB I love it. You are such a sweetheart to do this for me.  You are truly an  an angelic monkey   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 07:16:36 PM »

Hi CBB.  Thanks for my Easter outfit.  Yes please, no rush, and with Klaas help.  Thank you! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 02:25:04 AM »

CBB I am assuming you are okay after seeing you in Caylees thread. Hope you don't have any damage from the storms. At least we know you still have power. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 05:41:00 AM »

I miss you too!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 05:45:17 AM »

CBB I am assuming you are okay after seeing you in Caylees thread. Hope you don't have any damage from the storms. At least we know you still have power. 

What happened?  I should be more careful with those bear hugs.   

I hope you are okay, CBB!

Severe thunder storm watch here this morning.   

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 10:19:03 AM »

Thanks CBB - that was quick!  Thanks Klaas.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 06:47:51 PM »

My turn CBB.  Thanks for all you do.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 09:39:17 PM »

Yes it is, Blue Moon! Check back! I've got your old one but thought I'd make you something new, okie dokie?   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 11:01:43 PM »

Yes it is, Blue Moon! Check back! I've got your old one but thought I'd make you something new, okie dokie?   

No problem, take your time.  Make it whatever you want.  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2011, 12:56:34 AM »

Hiya, Sweetie! 

Well, I tried several things, but wanted to keep your jumping dolphin and rippling water, so ending up giving you a bunny skydiver which is really similar to one you had before, except without those things!   

At any rate, would this be OK, Blue Moon?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/BlueMoon40.gif

The weather's getting pretty again soon! Have you got plans to travel around? I always love to see where the road will lead you!! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2011, 12:29:54 PM »

Hiya, Sweetie! 

Well, I tried several things, but wanted to keep your jumping dolphin and rippling water, so ending up giving you a bunny skydiver which is really similar to one you had before, except without those things!   

At any rate, would this be OK, Blue Moon?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/BlueMoon40.gif

The weather's getting pretty again soon! Have you got plans to travel around? I always love to see where the road will lead you!! 

Thanks. Perfect.  You are so creative.  No travel plans yet.  Would like to return to the Shenandoah valley and do more research but would also like to visit the antique shops and little specialty shops they have along the way.  I need to go back to Jonesbrough and get into their records.  Last time I was there they had moved everything to a new building only leaving a few records in the old courthouse.  So much to do, so little time to do it.  On top of all this we got word our company is moving to Nashville and I have a big decision to make on whether to travel for work over an hour each way or take a package.  Neither alternate is good.  AND on top of that my hubby is ready to retire and I have to maintain the insurance.  Jobs are so hard to come by it is just the worst possible time for this to happen.

Suppose to be in the upper 80's today, re-potting my house plants and cleaning out my flower beds in the front of the house.  Tomorrow severe storms again.  I hate that.  Hate it.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2011, 12:26:55 PM »

Hi CBB,

I know you are busy but I think this outfit is due to be retired at a Woodstock reunion.  If you have time to update me I would appreciate it.  You know me, quiet, elegant, dripping with tacky simplicity.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2011, 11:30:55 AM »

Hi CBB,

I know you are busy but I think this outfit is due to be retired at a Woodstock reunion.  If you have time to update me I would appreciate it.  You know me, quiet, elegant, dripping with tacky simplicity.   

NORTHERN ROSE!! 

Where have you been? Sure, I'd love to get you fixed up!

I know; understated elegence.   Rolling Eyes

I'll be at my 'puter tonight and you should have it by tomorrow! Great to see you, Wild Thang!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.