April 26, 2024, 03:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPRING/EASTER AVATARS? PICK YOURS UP OR GET DECORATED!  (Read 14235 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2011, 05:09:25 AM »

Hi CBB,

I know you are busy but I think this outfit is due to be retired at a Woodstock reunion.  If you have time to update me I would appreciate it.  You know me, quiet, elegant, dripping with tacky simplicity.   

NORTHERN ROSE!! 

Where have you been? Sure, I'd love to get you fixed up!

I know; understated elegence.   Rolling Eyes

I'll be at my 'puter tonight and you should have it by tomorrow! Great to see you, Wild Thang!

Okie Dokie, NR! 

How's about a little basket ride on a Spring Flowered, Blimp and some Easter Eggs for your helmet? 

I know, I know......... you probably could have predicted it, but hey, I try to fit your "surprising" personality!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/norose21.gif

It's great to see you NR!! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2011, 12:40:06 PM »

Hi CBB,

I know you are busy but I think this outfit is due to be retired at a Woodstock reunion.  If you have time to update me I would appreciate it.  You know me, quiet, elegant, dripping with tacky simplicity.   

NORTHERN ROSE!! 

I'll be at my 'puter tonight and you should have it by tomorrow! Great to see you, Wild Thang!

Okie Dokie, NR! 

How's about a little basket ride on a Spring Flowered, Blimp and some Easter Eggs for your helmet? 

I know, I know......... you probably could have predicted it, but hey, I try to fit your "surprising" personality!!   

Look at me... I can fly!!!!!  Now I can chase the UFO!  Thank you CBB.  This is great as always.      an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 03:00:27 PM »

Hi CBB,

NORTHERN ROSE!! 

Okie Dokie, NR! 

Look at me... I can fly!!!!!  Now I can chase the UFO!  Thank you CBB.  This is great as always.      an angelic monkey

I love it!  We have missed you, Northern Rosie.  I hope things have slowed down a little for you.  I can't get over you wearing short sleeves and not wearing a coat in 40 degree weather, along with a mailman in shorts (I didn't mean you were wearing the mailman or his shorts, I think I better quit while I am ahead--or something like that).

Anyway, welcome back, NR, you look stunning. 

Nice job, CBB!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2011, 02:55:47 PM »

I love my avi.  My guardian angel looks like she has either a magic tulip, or a sturdy tulip she can give me a good whack with when I am going to get out of hand, and the butterfly is fanning my relaxed self.  Who could ask for anything more?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2011, 03:00:35 PM »

I love my avi.  My guardian angel looks like she has either a magic tulip, or a sturdy tulip she can give me a good whack with when I am going to get out of hand, and the butterfly is fanning my relaxed self.  Who could ask for anything more?

The colors are perfect.  I can't stop looking at myself.  (Is that a bad thing?).  Thanks, Hon. 

Have a blessed Easter, you and your family and each of your betrothed.  I wish I could come on Monday for the leftovers and some chat.  Miss you.  I know you are busy as all get out.  I can't wait to see the pictures!

Love you!   

I believe in miracles!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2011, 03:56:44 PM »

CBB,  After todays events, I'm feeling extremely Patriotic.  Can you create me something.  I really like TexasMom's avi, but want sparkly and if you can fit Tink in it,    If you can do THAT, then you are most truly genuis!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2011, 05:42:45 PM »

Hi Dihannah!  In case CBB doesn't see your request right away I just wanted to let you know I found an old thread of CBB's and here is one from 2009.  I know you may want something MORE patriotic but thought I'd remind you about this old one anyway 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/tink1.gif

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2011, 09:41:28 PM »

I would luv to see my monkey decorated for spring.
U did a beautiful ob for St. Pat's Day.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2011, 08:16:45 PM »

CBB, I do think I need to get rid of my easter bunny.  Anytime you can help me would be great.

Thanks, you are great.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2011, 08:20:15 PM »

CBB, I do think I need to get rid of my easter bunny.  Anytime you can help me would be great.

Thanks, you are great.   

I found an old one.  No problem, I will use it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2011, 03:26:59 AM »

Hi  CBB  I just wanted to say hi. If I remember correctly your son gets married this month. I am sure you are busy busy. Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. And ask if we are going to get to see your sons dog Bubba in the wedding picture?  Miss you 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2011, 09:09:50 PM »

Hi Dihannah!  In case CBB doesn't see your request right away I just wanted to let you know I found an old thread of CBB's and here is one from 2009.  I know you may want something MORE patriotic but thought I'd remind you about this old one anyway 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/tink1.gif

Thanks Klaas!  I thought I had all of them save, but don't have this one! Smile

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2011, 12:20:46 AM »

Hi Guys! I'm sorry! I was just thinking of putting up the 4th of July thread and came to the lounge! I sure didn't intend to miss you guys and will get started on the requests right away!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2011, 02:26:20 PM »

Hi CBB! Would you mind terribly making me a new avi with my little monkey girl holding an American flag or something patriotic for Memorial day? She is going to be a tribute for my dad and brother who both served in the military.

Thanks!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2011, 11:58:58 PM »

CBB,  After todays events, I'm feeling extremely Patriotic.  Can you create me something.  I really like TexasMom's avi, but want sparkly and if you can fit Tink in it,    If you can do THAT, then you are most truly genuis!   

Tink? Here's an updated version for you, and I'm so sorry I missed the original request for so long! Love ya, Tink! Thanks so much Klaas, for having my back!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/tink22.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2011, 12:25:15 AM »

Thanks, LEP!!  I'm working on your sweet monkey right now! Check back! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:28 AM »

Thanks, LEP!!  I'm working on your sweet monkey right now! Check back! 

Here you go, LEP! I do believe that Spring has Sprung for you! (And you're wearing most of it on your hat!) 

Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/LEP-Spring.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2011, 03:32:06 AM »

Hi CBB! Would you mind terribly making me a new avi with my little monkey girl holding an American flag or something patriotic for Memorial day? She is going to be a tribute for my dad and brother who both served in the military.

Thanks!

I think that's a lovely thought for your Dad and brother, Tracy! Count me in as being grateful to them and all our current and former military!! Besides, I think your little girl looks great in stars and stripes! 

Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/tracy23.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2011, 04:00:28 AM »

Hi  CBB  I just wanted to say hi. If I remember correctly your son gets married this month. I am sure you are busy busy. Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. And ask if we are going to get to see your sons dog Bubba in the wedding picture?  Miss you 

Hey Sweetie!! Yep, May 28th is the day! Oh yeah, you'll see Bubba!  Rolling Eyes As a matter of fact, he's already in the engagement pictures! I've been a little reluctent to post them because of my son's d@#* BEARD! I hate, hate, hate it!! It looks like he's growing pubic hair on his chin!    He started a Masters Program (MBA) and I swear I think it's his way of rebelling! I've been so blessed......... he's never smoked, drank, used drugs or any of those things that many kids do as they grow up that keep Mom's up at night. BUT, boy, is he attached to that beard!  We struck a deal.......... he keeps it for the engagement pics, but has PROMISED both me and his fiance that it gets a CLOSE trim for the wedding. I'm still holding out for a clean shave! Anyway, here's a couple of shots with BUBBA! That's her little boy in the picture with them. They've got the pics all over facebook, and the photographer has them on her website so I'm sure they don't mind my posting them. These were taken where the wedding will be.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2011, 09:00:17 PM »

Thanks CBB! I love the avi! I was reading your post about your son and soon to be daughter inlaw! congrats!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.