April 24, 2024, 01:55:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPRING/EASTER AVATARS? PICK YOURS UP OR GET DECORATED!  (Read 14224 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2011, 10:11:09 PM »

Thanks Tracy! I'll get through it, but I'll be glad when things are back to normal!! Glad you like the avi!  I like that one too, and again the idea is a thoughtful tribute that I'm sure your brother and dad would be proud of!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2011, 11:05:40 PM »

CBB  - if it's any consolation I love facial hair and I think your son looks great!  Your future DIL is beautiful and her son looks like a great kid too.  They all look very happy!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2011, 11:53:48 PM »

Hi CBB  I love the pictures of your son and his future wife. They look lovely together and so happy.  I can't say much about the facial hair. Hubs has had a mustache for 30 years. Youngest son has had the chin hair thingy off and on for years.   Thank you for sharing the pictures. Have missed you.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2011, 02:08:30 AM »

CBB,
I came over to see the engagement pictures but something's not working, I can't see them! 

I don't know if it's a glitch her or with the forum, but I'll check back tomorrow.

Hope all goes smoothly, it will be here before you know it! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2011, 02:19:03 AM »

I would luv to see my monkey decorated for spring.
U did a beautiful ob for St. Pat's Day.

Thanks, LEP!!  I'm working on your sweet monkey right now! Check back! 

Here you go, LEP! I do believe that Spring has Sprung for you! (And you're wearing most of it on your hat!) 

Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Easter/LEP-Spring.gif
Thank u !
U r too sweet  !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2011, 02:29:06 AM »

CBB,
I came over to see the engagement pictures but something's not working, I can't see them! 

I don't know if it's a glitch her or with the forum, but I'll check back tomorrow.

I think Klaas has turned off attachments because Caylee's trial is starting tomorrow (jury selection). I'll put them in photobucket and post them for you, TM. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2011, 02:29:58 AM »

CBB,

Texasmom I am not CBB but Klass turn the attachment control off. CBB  posted them from her computer so they wont show. Until After Casey A trial is over. Only pics that are using broadband from another site will show up. Like photo-bucket. Hope that helps. Her son is a handsome young man.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2011, 02:30:49 AM »

CBB,

I think Klaas has turned off attachments because Caylee's trial is starting tomorrow (jury selection). I'll put them in photobucket and post them for you, TM. 

I didn't see you on CBB

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2011, 12:07:38 PM »

Hi CBB! 

Just wondering... when you do summer avi's, can you put my monk eating watermelon on a beach?  I am soooo missing the ocean in California right now.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2011, 12:18:35 AM »

Under the most recent events, can you replace the pic of Caylee on this?  This one my fave Tinks, and due to the most recent events, seems most fitting. I appreciate it!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/dihannah1/Tink/valentinetink.jpg

Thank you!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2011, 01:26:35 AM »

Hi CBB! 

Just wondering... when you do summer avi's, can you put my monk eating watermelon on a beach?  I am soooo missing the ocean in California right now.    

Yes ma'am! What a great idea!  Check back, Wyks and I'll get you fixed up right away! BTW: It's GREAT to see you!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2011, 01:27:45 AM »

Under the most recent events, can you replace the pic of Caylee on this?  This one my fave Tinks, and due to the most recent events, seems most fitting. I appreciate it!

Thank you!

Sure thing, Tink! Be glad to!    Check back and I 'll have it for you!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2011, 06:16:48 PM »

Hi CBB! 

Wyks? I think your sweet monkey is ready for summer now! Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/SUMMER/Wyks3.gif
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2011, 08:14:44 PM »

Hi CBB! 

Wyks? I think your sweet monkey is ready for summer now! Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/SUMMER/Wyks3.gif

Awwww CBB!!  I love it!!  You are awesome!   

Thank you thank you thank you!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2011, 12:46:03 AM »

Thank you!

Hey Dihannah!! Thanks for the patience, but I got you going before the start of trial! 

Instead of replacing Natalee, I added Caylee and since her trial is about to start, she's being held up. Is this alright, Tink?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Tink.gif
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2011, 01:03:12 PM »

Thank you!

Hey Dihannah!! Thanks for the patience, but I got you going before the start of trial! 

Instead of replacing Natalee, I added Caylee and since her trial is about to start, she's being held up. Is this alright, Tink?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Tink.gif

Never thought about that! Great idea.  Thank you so much!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2011, 08:37:57 AM »

CBB... I know you are busy and I am in no hurry , but could you somehow incorporate something for Caylee into my avtar? TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2011, 10:22:19 PM »

CBB... I know you are busy and I am in no hurry , but could you somehow incorporate something for Caylee into my avtar? TYIA

Sure thing, Cubbegirl! I'd be most happy to.  I'm putting up my 4th of July thread, so I'll get on it as soon as I finish. I'm not that busy, my son's wedding is OVER!!  Check back, hon!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2011, 01:45:39 AM »

Sure thing, Cubbegirl! I'd be most happy to.  I'm putting up my 4th of July thread, so I'll get on it as soon as I finish. I'm not that busy, my son's wedding is OVER!!  Check back, hon!

Thanks chicky! I will and where are these wedding pics? I wanna see!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2011, 05:01:19 AM »

Thanks chicky! I will and where are these wedding pics? I wanna see!!!!

LOL!! As soon as we get them from the photographer, I'll post them, Cubbee! 

In the meantime, Miss Thang, would this be alright for Caylee's trial?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/cubbeecaylee.gif
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.