April 26, 2024, 09:38:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326360 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2011, 09:08:47 AM »

Remember I mentioned that I had read somewhere that Naomi had more kiddos, who do NOT
reside with her.

This from HER profile on MY Facebook....

iam a happily married women to clint dunn. we have 6 kids
,david ,hailey,issaa, nevaeh ,jr, chloe, we love our family very much . we take pride in doing things with our kids .we go to church and fishing ,swimming ,walking , finding rocks to paint, what ever they want to do that is for the hole family . we are a loveing family ,right now we have a child who is missing ,her name is HAILEY DUNN she is 13 yrs old. she is a beautiful baby girl who we miss dearly and want her home .please if you know or have seen anything call the colorado city police 325-728-5294.thnxs and god bless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, when did they get married ?
Is she a story teller too now ?

Clint is still married to Billie Jean.  Evidently he has tried to divorce Billie
a couple of times and Billie refuses to the divorce.
Naomi is only 23.  How old was she when she strted having all of those children?

Without a doubt, this profile is somewhat skewed to present what Naomi would like to present rather than a strict recounting of the truth.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2011, 09:35:18 AM »

Remember I mentioned that I had read somewhere that Naomi had more kiddos, who do NOT
reside with her.

,david ,hailey,issaa, nevaeh ,jr, chloe, we love our family very much . we take pride in doing things with our kids .we go to church and fishing ,swimming ,walking , finding rocks to paint, what ever they want to do that is for the hole family . we are a loveing family ,right now we have a child who is missing ,her name is HAILEY DUNN she is 13 yrs old. she is a beautiful baby girl who we miss dearly and want her home .please if you know or have seen anything call the colorado city police 325-728-5294.thnxs and god bless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not married..and where are the rest of these kids residing???

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2011, 11:00:24 AM »

reside with her.

not married..and where are the rest of these kids residing???

cookie

IIRC ... shortly following his daughter's disappearance ... I read that it was Clint who had two other children beside Hailey, David, Issaa and Chloe.

I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2011, 11:03:19 AM »

reside with her.

Naomi's post made me sad.  It is obvious that this woman dreams of a life free from the cycle of dysfunction.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2011, 03:40:01 PM »

thanks Janet for the reply..

why do people keep making babies that they can not afford nor take care of properly? since Clint is not and has not been working, I would assume that if those are his children, they are not getting any child support for their day to day needs either...really sad..jmo

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2011, 05:56:51 PM »

reside with her.

Clint is still married to Billie Jean.  Evidently he has tried to divorce Billie
Naomi is only 23.  How old was she when she strted having all of those children?

Why wouldn't she want to go through with the divorce?  Has anybody heard?  It makes no sense from a financial point of view.  A judge would order CD to pay support for Hailey.  Maybe it has something to do with the house.  If it was in both names, which generally is the way it is in Texas, they would either have to sell the place and split the proceeds, or one would have to buy out the other's interest. 

Unless she still had feelings for Clint and hoped for reconciliation, why wouldn't she go ahead and end the marriage.  Confusing to me... Confused

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2011, 06:52:18 PM »

Why wouldn't she want to go through with the divorce?  Has anybody heard?  It makes no sense from a financial point of view.  A judge would order CD to pay support for Hailey.  Maybe it has something to do with the house.  If it was in both names, which generally is the way it is in Texas, they would either have to sell the place and split the proceeds, or one would have to buy out the other's interest. 

Unless she still had feelings for Clint and hoped for reconciliation, why wouldn't she go ahead and end the marriage.  Confusing to me... Confused

Clint's Mother

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Clint Dunn’s Mother, Connie Jones, Radio Interview Feb 23

Connie: Well, he’s threatened me and my son, and the police down here in Snyder, Texas, they know that, because they come over here and listened to the tape, ’cause it was on my answering machine, and he threatened both Clint and I.

Host: What did he say?

Connie: He said he was gonna get a gun and come over here and kill everybody in my house, and it was just me and Clint at the time, and he thought Clint and Billie Jean were still seeing each other. Clint was through with her. He didn’t want her. He didn’t want her anymore.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-clint-dunns-mother-connie-jones-radio-interview-feb-23/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/24/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-hailey-dunns-grandma-and-aunt-livemisisng-laurie-partridge-family

Naomi's Grandmother

Titch
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11
« Reply #775 on: February 10, 2011, 12:28:27 AM »

OMG, so bc of the "Gettin High" video being posted online, people are posting really nasty stuff on Clint Dunn's Facebook page.

Naomi's mom is Trish and her grandmother is Katherine.

Looks like Katherine is pretty upset, can't say I blame her.

Here's just a tiny bit of it:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=562637&id=214715745346&fbid=10150307592705347#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=199507583398729&id=100001996540056

Snip:
Katherine Birdwell omg what the hell is this .Get real Trish did not post any video as it is not by clint and she cannot get rid of it as Brian made and posted it so let us watch the slander here folks .some body lies and since i know the facts it aint me and... that is gossip she called cps and i know who it was and it was not her .I just wish some folks would grow up and look for hailey and stop the gossip back biting as let me tell you nobody knows how much money trish naomis mother has spent on naomi and c lint dunn.i have advised her before not to pay bondsman, cell phone bills ,rent utilites, clothes .this is a crock and am very upset by it and Clint i love you very much GRow up keep your business to your self all these folks can do is tear you apart and not solve your problems and it so childish all will give advise and stab you in the back and smile in your face.what the hell do you care about a damn video and what do you think cps can do .some one needs to stop telling tales and mind there own business and you young man need to grow and keep a few problems to your self as i can guarntee you not a damn one of the women giving advice can do a damn thing Just bullshit and you can use soe one else for the drama .Next slander will be a lawsuit and believe mes she has the attorneys .Yes big boy she trish paid for you to get divorce and probation and guess what bd stopped the divorce on grounds not see hailey any more I can also promise you if you keep mouthing you will never ever see another cent of her money.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302800#msg1302800

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2011, 07:22:18 PM »

Clint's Mother

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Clint Dunn’s Mother, Connie Jones, Radio Interview Feb 23

Connie: Well, he’s threatened me and my son, and the police down here in Snyder, Texas, they know that, because they come over here and listened to the tape, ’cause it was on my answering machine, and he threatened both Clint and I.

Host: What did he say?

Connie: He said he was gonna get a gun and come over here and kill everybody in my house, and it was just me and Clint at the time, and he thought Clint and Billie Jean were still seeing each other. Clint was through with her. He didn’t want her. He didn’t want her anymore.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-clint-dunns-mother-connie-jones-radio-interview-feb-23/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/24/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-hailey-dunns-grandma-and-aunt-livemisisng-laurie-partridge-family

Naomi's Grandmother

Titch
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11
« Reply #775 on: February 10, 2011, 12:28:27 AM »

OMG, so bc of the "Gettin High" video being posted online, people are posting really nasty stuff on Clint Dunn's Facebook page.

Naomi's mom is Trish and her grandmother is Katherine.

Looks like Katherine is pretty upset, can't say I blame her.

Here's just a tiny bit of it:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=562637&id=214715745346&fbid=10150307592705347#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=199507583398729&id=100001996540056

Snip:
.Yes big boy she trish paid for you to get divorce and probation and guess what bd stopped the divorce on grounds not see hailey any more I can also promise you if you keep mouthing you will never ever see another cent of her money.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302800#msg1302800

Janet, I guess I am dense, but what does that (in blue) mean?  And guess what bd stopped the divorce on grounds not see hailey any more?

Did the impending divorce say provide that either Clint or BJD be prevented from seeing Hailey?  For that to go through, there would have to be some evidence brought to the court that the parent was not "fit" to be around their own child.  From what I have heard, both CD and BJD had full access to Hailey, so how could a divorce be granted where one would not be granted some visitation.

This case is as twisted as a can of worms. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2011, 07:28:57 PM »

from WOTS - Hailey Dunn

WOTS - Word On The Street - Hailey Dunn Case
WOTS is Billie Dunn has been living at her mother's house. Maybe she should let Clint move back into his house.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WOTS-Word-On-The-Street-Hailey-Dunn-Case/206505536031382?sk=wall#!/pages/WOTS-Word-On-The-Street-Hailey-Dunn-Case/206505536031382

So much for the "no trespass" order.

Also,

WOTS according to Patricia Trichel is Clint and Naomi are no longer involved with Hope for Hailey.

And...

WOTS is Clint's mom Connie Jones kicked Naomi and Clint out. What do you know about this?

While none of this answers the question, "Where is Hailey?"  it certainly makes it clearer as to why she went missing.  This family puts the "dys" in dysfunctional.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2011, 07:35:30 PM »

reside with her.

Probably a combination of control and the house. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2011, 07:36:29 PM »

Flutter ... I am only guessing.

When Connie's words are considered ... could it be that Billie still has feelings for Clint and stopped the divorce proceedings by threatening to devulge illegal/immoral wrongdoing that would prevent Clint from having any visitation with Hailey.

In other words Billie hold the aces in the card game she is playing with Clint.

Janet

+++++

Titch
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »

<snipped>

I read on Peter's blog (comments section) that the reason Clint didn't call in for the second phone interview (when Dr Glass was on) was because Billie's mom posted on Facebook that if Clint airs Billie's dirty laundry, then they'll do the same.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302063#msg1302063

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2011, 07:37:32 PM »

Hi starwynn

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2011, 09:01:18 PM »

Monday, April 11, 2011
Billie Dunn On The Move?

Can Shawn Adkins  trust his life to Billie Jean Dunn?
Can Adkins be certain that Billie is so loyal that she would never make a deal with prosecutors, to let him fry for the murder of Hailey?

Did Billie Dunn prove her loyalty, beyond all doubt, when she went to jail trying to protect Adkins?

Maybe not. ::snipping2::

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/04/billie-dunn-on-move.html

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2011, 01:17:51 AM »

Monday, April 11, 2011
Billie Dunn On The Move?

Can Shawn Adkins  trust his life to Billie Jean Dunn?
Can Adkins be certain that Billie is so loyal that she would never make a deal with prosecutors, to let him fry for the murder of Hailey?

Did Billie Dunn prove her loyalty, beyond all doubt, when she went to jail trying to protect Adkins?

Maybe not. ::snipping2::

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/04/billie-dunn-on-move.html

IF my child were missing, the LAST thing on my  mind would be
to "rekindle" an old flame.

So typical of Billie Dunn, it is ALL about HER, or NOTHING !

She needs to search for Hailey, and not worry about a dude to make whoopie with ! I sure hope she had her tubes tied. ooops I could not help myself !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2011, 01:21:18 AM »

I just read at FB. Wow, such an incredible amount of lies and deception and back stabbing.

I would hope that the counseling Patricia Trichel claims the family is getting
will work.

THIS family needs to stand united, but act as if they belong on Jerry springer !

INCREDIBLE !

Hi LEP,
I have a feeling this case is going to get a whole lot more twisted. I would like to see ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF THE FAMILY take a polygraph. With the way that everyone seems to be throwing everyone else under the bus, it is amazing that we still do not know what happened to Hailey. JMO
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2011, 01:27:18 AM »

reside with her.

Naomi had 2 be very young.
These people are in a cycle of illiteracy, ignorance, and what else ? Look at Billie and her Mom. BOTH arrested for drugs.
The cycle here needs to halt with these people. It passes generation to generation !

I see so many similarities to Satsuma pillbillies. My heart breaks, but who is there to encourage these people to make better choices, get educations, and not have a family to collect a check from the state for income ?? It all amazes me.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2011, 01:32:31 AM »

I just read at FB. Wow, such an incredible amount of lies and deception and back stabbing.

I would hope that the counseling Patricia Trichel claims the family is getting
will work.

THIS family needs to stand united, but act as if they belong on Jerry springer !

INCREDIBLE !

Hi LEP,
I have a feeling this case is going to get a whole lot more twisted. I would like to see ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF THE FAMILY take a polygraph. With the way that everyone seems to be throwing everyone else under the bus, it is amazing that we still do not know what happened to Hailey. JMO
U r correct, and....is it possible these people have a code of ethics which is one to encourage a code of "silence ?"

I see so many similarities as I have said with Hailey's family and the Cummings clan in Fl.

I am a firm believer that the "more u learn, the more u earn !"

These characters seem to think u have babies at an early age, sit around and smoke weed, and let the state send u a check for rent and food. The lack of work ethics and motivation to be all u can be boggles my mnd.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2011, 01:36:47 AM »

And please do not take offense to my opinions.
I realize that we ARE ALL children of God, and that he loves us unconditionally, but......

HE did give each of HIS children a brain, and free will to utilize that gift !

It is our choice to use that gift and be all that we can be !

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2011, 01:38:50 AM »

Nite all ! I fell on Sun. after mass on cement !
Time to rest and heal my old body with sleep ! 

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2011, 10:19:48 AM »

Nite all ! I fell on Sun. after mass on cement !
Time to rest and heal my old body with sleep ! 

I'm sorry LEP!  I hope you get to feeling better!  Take Ibuprofen if you can for sore joints and swelling and apply hot and cold compresses alt. as needed.  I'm sure you better than anyone knows what your body needs and are probably taking care of yourself just fine.  Rest well and hurry back.  Going to work, see all later and have a wonderful day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.