April 19, 2024, 05:44:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326038 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 22, 2012, 02:24:03 AM »

ISpy- I still say that Billie knows what happened to Hailey.  She was either there when it happened or Shawn told her it was an accident.  Billie chose Shawn over Hailey.  Not unlike Cindy Anthony chose Casey over Caylee.

Ditto!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: March 22, 2012, 08:07:38 AM »

Will go read Facebook link provided above in a minute but has anyone heard from Clinton Dunn?  I can't imagine him not making a comment yet because he was always so passionate about Hailey!  Poor guy, knowing him he has put himself behind bars again.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #542 on: March 22, 2012, 09:00:48 AM »

I really hope SA was stupid enough to leave evidence behind that will implicate him and have him turning on Billie.  Surely he's got more self-preservation than to take the fall for her.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: March 22, 2012, 09:11:26 AM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/30737322/detail.html

Preliminary Report On Human Remains Could Be Released Soon
POSTED: 7:29 am CDT March 22, 2012

BIG SPRING, Texas (AP) -- Authorities are still trying to identify human remains found partially buried in a field near the Big Spring airport.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said it could take several weeks to process evidence collected at the site near the Big Spring airport.

But he told the Abilene Reporter-News that a preliminary report could come sooner, possibly as soon as three days.

The FBI is analyzing the evidence after some workers found the remains Tuesday. The gender and age of the person who died are unknown.
 ::snipping2::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: March 22, 2012, 09:18:26 AM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/30734255/detail.html

Colorado City Reacts: If Hailey Is Deceased, They Want To Say Their Goodbyes
By Roger Mares, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:15 pm CDT March 21, 2012
UPDATED: 8:06 am CDT March 22, 2012

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Authorities are not saying if the remains found Tuesday in Big Spring are those of missing Colorado Middle School cheerleader Hailey Dunn.

Hailey has been missing from her Colorado City home for almost 15 months.

All over the Big Country, people just want to know if this could be a break in the case.

This may be true more so in than Colorado City, where most residents are just waiting for any word.

One searcher is hoping for the best, but admits that even sad news would offer some measure of closure.

"We would like for Hailey to be alive, to come home alive," said volunteer Terrie Newcomb. "But if Hailey's deceased, let's bring her home where she belongs, and we can say our hellos and our goodbyes."

Employees at radio station KVMC-AM said they've taken many phone calls since news broke of the discovery of human remains in Big Spring.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: March 22, 2012, 11:36:27 AM »

I really hope SA was stupid enough to leave evidence behind that will implicate him and have him turning on Billie.  Surely he's got more self-preservation than to take the fall for her.

yep i never want to see another KC trial/verdict again,and SA if he could, he would take who
ever he could down with him,JMO
if billie really has nothing to do with it,IE:cover up,all i can say is she has a bad case of
love is blind

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: March 22, 2012, 11:45:09 AM »

Is Billie covering for Shawn in regards to the happenings encompassing the demise of Hailey?  Is Shawn covering for Billy in regards to the happenings encompassing the demise of Hailey?  Should the attorney for one who is "covering" be requesting a plea deal for the truth?

Janet

+++++ 

Hailey Dunn: Timeline
POSTED: 7:54 pm CDT March 21, 2012
UPDATED: 10:41 pm CDT March 21, 2012

<snipped>

On January 11th, through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS obtained exclusive affidavits of the case's search warrants.

The affidavits made it clear investigators were looking at Hailey's mother and her boyfriend in the teen's disappearance. They detailed how Adkins was uncooperative during two polygraph tests then failed the third when questions were asked about Hailey's whereabouts.

The affidavits also indicated that Billie Dunn failed the polygraph when questions were asked about her role in Hailey's disappearance and when given an opportunity to explain...she walked out of the interview.

The affidavits said Adkins told investigators he left his job in Snyder the morning Hailey went missing and went to his mother's home in Big Spring. However cell phone records indicated Adkins was at Hailey's home on Chestnut in Colorado City at a time investigators believe Hailey had been home alone.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30734878/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 22, 2012, 12:58:23 PM »

RAW: Interview with Shawn Adkins' Attorney

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=480862&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 22, 2012, 01:07:05 PM »

Where Are Hailey Dunn's Parents? Billie Jean Returns, Clint Working Off-Shore

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Questions regarding where missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's parents are began surfacing as soon as news broke of human remains found near Big Spring Tuesday.

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, relocated to the Austin area last June, about five and one-half months after her daughter disappeared.

According to her attorney John Young, Dunn has returned and is now back in the area.

However, unlike what some media reports have said, Young insisted in an interview with KTXS Thursday morning that Billie Jean Dunn is not in a relationship with Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Young said he believes Adkins is also back in the Colorado City area; however, Young said that Dunn is currently not spending any time with Adkins.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

Oh my Mr Young.  How do you explain Shawn answering Billie's phone when the media called it?  Not in a relationship and I have a bridge to sell you. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: March 22, 2012, 01:08:49 PM »

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Questions regarding where missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's parents are began surfacing as soon as news broke of human remains found near Big Spring Tuesday.

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, relocated to the Austin area last June, about five and one-half months after her daughter disappeared.

According to her attorney John Young, Dunn has returned and is now back in the area.

However, unlike what some media reports have said, Young insisted in an interview with KTXS Thursday morning that Billie Jean Dunn is not in a relationship with Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Young said he believes Adkins is also back in the Colorado City area; however, Young said that Dunn is currently not spending any time with Adkins.

Oh my Mr Young.  How do you explain Shawn answering Billie's phone when the media called it?  Not in a relationship and I have a bridge to sell you. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: March 22, 2012, 01:16:01 PM »

Michelle Sigona ‏

Just spoke with the Spring Police about the bones found, the pathologist will pick them up this evening, so far no word if it is Hailey Dunn

https://twitter.com/#!/MichelleSigona
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #551 on: March 22, 2012, 01:23:44 PM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: March 22, 2012, 02:33:23 PM »

As far as the remains being "mummified." last summer in Texas was extremely hot and dry, above and beyond our usual hot and dry.  Just the kind of conditions that would produce mummification ala natural.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: March 22, 2012, 02:40:45 PM »

Oh my Mr Young.  How do you explain Shawn answering Billie's phone when the media called it?  Not in a relationship and I have a bridge to sell you.  

...and Clint isn't married to Naomi.   He is still married to Billie Jean.
Clint's mother, Connie Jones (Farmer) has posted that Naomi has left Clint
and taken everything.   Clint is working on an offshore oil rig.
Connie posted on Hailey Dunn Updates and Discussion on FB
Edit to add link provided by Mags.  MB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Updates-Discussion/210253018991815
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:59:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: March 22, 2012, 02:45:09 PM »

Oh my Mr Young.  How do you explain Shawn answering Billie's phone when the media called it?  Not in a relationship and I have a bridge to sell you.  

Edit to add link provided by Mags.  MB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Updates-Discussion/210253018991815

Magnolia, (you know I've gotta ask)    Do you have a link, please?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:59:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 22, 2012, 02:47:51 PM »

According to the Facebook "sources," the remains are being taken to the Tarrant County Medical Center, in Fort Worth.  Glad to see her go there rather than Dallas.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

Tarrant Count has a much better reputation in forensic accuracy than Dallas.  Drive time from Abilene to Fort Worth, about 2 hours. 

Help Find Hailey Dunn
about an hour ago
A little background on where the body was sent: "The Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office attempts to identify and explain both the cause and manner of death in cases where the death has occurred unattended or unexplained, and where the death is due to unnatural causes or suspicions of unnatural causes. The Office boasts an array of state-of-the-art laboratories including the original but expanded Forensic Toxicology, Histology and Human Identification laboratories."

http://www.tarrantcounty.com/emedicalexaminer/site/default.asp     

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: March 22, 2012, 02:52:35 PM »

Magnolia, (you know I've gotta ask)    Do you have a link, please?

Here ya go Muffy,  I hope I did this right!! Thank you!  MB

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Updates-Discussion/210253018991815

"Connie Farmer oh u don't know yet , u behind thats funny , THEY BROKE UP . WHO KNOW. THOUGHT IT WAS THE REAL THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!saa sad sad"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:01:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: March 22, 2012, 03:36:42 PM »

i was wondering about what evidence other than SA moms puter was taken from her
home as well,SA probed showered there too,im going to have to look for the old info
on what was what at SA moms place,like i think the LE didnt take the puter until a
wk or so later,im prob wrong on that

Graham Ward

if shawn went to work, then to billie/hailey's then to two hours off the radar..... then to his mom's.........
 this body was partially buried and believed to have been in a shallow grave that the recent strong rains exposed... means if it was Shawn, he dug a hole..... when he arrived at his mothers house, was he dirty? sweaty? mud on his boots? or when DD got home and caught him with deer in headlights look, was he in the shower? still dirty?
 any of that dirt on his clothes or boots match the ground samples at big spring airport site?
 any evidence to this effect?

Like · Comment · 14 minutes ago ·

Nici Wright likes this..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Updates-Discussion/210253018991815

your thinking the right stuff,im sure LE is too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 22, 2012, 06:09:22 PM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/mar/22/just-big-spring-judge-describes-appearance-remains/

A Howard County justice of the peace on Thursday described seeing the remains discovered Tuesday near the Big Spring McMahon-Wrinkle Airport shortly after being called to the scene.

"I saw a skull," Quail Dobbs, Howard County justice of the peace, said. "There was a little hair, and it appeared to be dark in color. I couldn't tell the length."

"It wasn't real big," he said, when asked about the size of the skull he saw.

While, obviously, a death occurred, Texas law requires that an official make a formal pronouncement. On call Tuesday was Dobbs, who was brought in to make that pronouncement.

Dobbs said he was brought to the scene Tuesday after the remains had been found by workers at a nearby oil tank manufacturing plant. Big Spring police quickly moved to secure the scene until an FBI evidence response team could arrive to process the remains.

Speculation in Big Spring was rampant Wednesday that the remains were those of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, who vanished from her home in Dec. 2010.

According to the Texas Department of Public Safety missing person file on Hailey Dunn, she is described as 5-foot-0, 125 pounds, with "sandy" colored hair.

Dobbs said the body was the most decomposed skeleton he had seen in his 13 year career as a Justice of the Peace.

Dobbs made the official death pronouncement at 3 p.m. Tuesday, shortly after the remains had been found.

After the FBI team removed the remains, they were sent to the medical examiner's officer in Fort Worth.

A spokeswoman for the Tarrant County Medical Examiners office said that as of 1:30 p.m. Thursday the remains had not been received. The remains were to be flown to the ME's office, she said, but bad weather had halted the remains from getting to their office to begin the autopsy.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #559 on: March 22, 2012, 06:13:21 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=480932

Forensic Anthropologist Surmises on Time Frame for Identification of Remains

By: BigCountryHomePage.com Staff Reports
Updated: March 22, 2012

Forensic anthropologist William Stevens says the amount of time it could take for a positive identification to be made on the body found in Big Spring depends on the condition of the remains.

"If a body is mummified like that usually I think we'd rely more on X-rays to look at growth and development to predict the age of a person. Positive ID would depend entirely on what is available for the suspective person, you know, X-rays or dental records which tend to be the easier route," Stevens said.

When asked the amount of time he would expect for a positive identification to be made, he replied, "Depending on the availability of records and anti-mortem X-rays and dental records, it can be done in less than a week."

Stevens also surmised what would be left after a long period of time has passed, based on the environment in which the remains were found.

"I don't know exactly the conditions or how deep the body was buried, but likely in the sandy desert environment, they could mummify quickly in that time preserving a lot if not all of the hair and soft tissues."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.