April 26, 2024, 06:51:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326348 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: March 23, 2012, 11:23:48 AM »

Families of missing people await news of positive ID of remains

Family members and ardent supporters of Hailey Dunn are not the only ones playing the waiting game.

An autopsy has yet to be performed on human remains discovered Tuesday in Big Spring by fuel tank workers, and no identification has been made.

According to the Department of Public Safety website, five missing people were last seen in Big Spring. The criminal investigations date back to 1979, according to the DPS. In two cases, foul play is possible.

::snipping2::

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/mar/22/families-of-missing-people-await-news-of-id-of/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 23, 2012, 11:30:29 AM »

Hailey Dunn's Family Talks Amidst Human Remains Discovery

We're waiting for a definite I.D. from authorities but much of the focus has shifted to the young cheerleader's family.

Her mother Billie Dunn and her mother's boyfriend at the time of her disappearance and the only named suspect in the case, Shawn Adkins.

They've been living in Austin since soon after Hailey went missing.

Both have returned to Colorado city in wake of this new discovery, although officials aren't saying who the body belongs to.

We've reached out to both Shawn Adkins and Billie Dunn and outside of 'no comment,' they're not talking, but their attorneys are.

Alex Eyssen represents Adkins and John Young is Billie Dunn's lawyer.

Both say their clients have made themselves available to law enforcement, but Eyssen said although they've attempted to make contact with authorities, no one from law enforcement has reached out to Adkins.

As far as Billie Dunn and Adkins' relationship, many people are questioning the mother of a missing child, being with the only named suspect in the case.

Friends tell KLBK News the two are living together and Tuesday Adkins told us he and Billie Dunn share a cell phone.

But Young says Billie Dunn does not live with Adkins, he said it's hard for her to break the emotional bonds.

Eyssen acknowledges this body being found just more than a mile away from Adkins' parent's home, but he said that's irrelevant.

Young said Billie Dunn does not want to believe Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, if he does though, she wants him punished.

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=102232
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 23, 2012, 12:26:55 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30746297/detail.html

Justice Of Peace Quail Dobbs Describes Skeleton: 'Human Skull With Muddy Hair'
By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 10:02 am CDT March 23, 2012
UPDATED: 10:55 am CDT March 23, 2012

BIG SPRING, Texas -- Howard County Justice of the Peace Quail Dobbs told KTXS Friday morning what he saw when he observed the human remains found in Big Spring Tuesday.

The remains are at the center of widespread speculation that they could be Hailey Dunn, the missing teenager from Colorado City.

Dobbs said the remains weren't buried very deep, and he was able to make out a human skull with muddy hair.

Asked whether the remains were noticeably small, Dobbs replied, "Proportional to my head, it was small."

Dobbs said the remains were unrecognizable besides that, and he said he was unsure whether there was clothing present.

Dobbs was quoted by other media sources that an identification could come as early as Friday, but he sounded less certain of this Friday morning. "It could be," he said. "We'll see. It would just be preliminary results."

The remains were taken to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office to begin the process of identifying the body.

The remains were described by officials as partially mummified, which means, according to a forensic anthropology expert, that some scars, tattoos or other markings could still be evident.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: March 23, 2012, 01:50:38 PM »

http://www.kwes.com/story/17239830/body-sex-identified

Staff Report - Breaking news out of Big Spring today.  Big Spring Police tell us the autopsy of the remains found in Big Spring on Tuesday have been identified as being that of a male.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #584 on: March 23, 2012, 01:52:19 PM »

WHAT?????????

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: March 23, 2012, 01:58:56 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30747442/detail.html
It's Not Hailey Dunn – Gender Of Human Remains In Big Spring Is Male
By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
March 23, 2012

BIG SPRING, Texas -- It has been determined the remains found in Big Spring Tuesday are not Hailey Dunn's. The remains are of a male victim, according to Big Spring police.

Det. George Oliver of the Big Spring Police Department released a statement Friday that an examination of the remains found in Big Spring Tuesday revealed that the remains were of a male.

He said that nothing else has been determined. He said a news release will be put out after the completion of the autopsy and the preliminary report is released from the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office.

The announcement was stunning information for many who speculated this week that the remains were that of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #586 on: March 23, 2012, 02:13:37 PM »

OMG.  So is there a young boy that went missing at the same time as Hailey?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #587 on: March 23, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: March 23, 2012, 02:35:17 PM »

It's sad.  The person may not even be reported missing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: March 23, 2012, 03:04:48 PM »

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: March 23, 2012, 04:52:58 PM »

What a surprise!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: March 23, 2012, 04:57:26 PM »

http://www.kwes.com/story/17239830/body-sex-identified

Staff Report - Breaking news out of Big Spring today.  Big Spring Police tell us the autopsy of the remains found in Big Spring on Tuesday have been identified as being that of a male.

Thanks 4 Donks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 23, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »

http://www.kcbd.com/story/17239740/human-remains-found-in-big-spring-not-those-of-hailey-dunn

Human remains found in Big Spring not Hailey Dunn
Posted: Mar 23, 2012 11:48 AM CDT Updated: Mar 23, 2012 12:00 PM CDT

Big Spring Police released the following statement Friday:

The autopsy on the remains found in Big Spring, TX began a short time ago in Tarrant County. Detective George Oliver of the Big Spring Police Dept. is in attendance.

It has been determined that the remains are that of a male. As of this time nothing else has been determined and we will put out another release following completion of autopsy and a preliminary report from the medical examiner.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 23, 2012, 08:24:32 PM »

hopefully he can be ID, and a family will have closer now
guess SA lucked out THIS TIME

the missing tx
http://www.mostfreebies.com/AmberAlert/AmberAlertTexas.php

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #594 on: March 23, 2012, 09:29:28 PM »

I hope LE is able to determine who the child is.  Frankly, I'm shocked.  I really thought this was Hailey. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: March 23, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »

Families of missing men wait for news after human remains in Big Spring determined to be male

The criminal investigations date back to 1979, according to the DPS. In two cases, foul play is possible. Out of the five cases, only one is described as being a woman.

Mark Allen Merritt was a 21-year-old man at the time of his disappearance May 1, 1982. No other details were available in Merritt's case.

Russell Gray, a then-32-year-old man, was last seen inside a bar in Big Spring on July 1, 1986. According to information from police, Gray might have been taken against his will.

Thomas Stephen Blake, a then-30 year-old man, was last reported seen Aug. 1, 1987. Authorities say Blake's tractor-trailer rig, with all his belongings, was located four days after his disappearance.

William "Arlin" Bynum, a then-40-year-old man, was last seen Aug, 15, 2003, leaving a bar and grill with an unidentified man after signing a $17 tab.

Bynum's truck in the restaurant's parking lot was the only evidence left behind, and foul play is suspected.

His mother, Deanna Hartford, said she still remains optimistic about finding her son

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/mar/23/families-of-missing-men-wait-for-news-after-in/
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: March 24, 2012, 12:33:41 AM »

Video at link

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=102312

Dunn Grandmother, Colorado City Residents React To News Remains Aren't Hailey
By: Allison Morrison
Updated: March 23, 2012

The latest development is obviously not the closure Hailey Dunn's family was looking for.

"I still feel and always have felt like when I was first told that Hailey wasn't home, I feel lost," Hailey's grandmother, Connie Jones, said. "I'm going to still be here waiting for her to call or to get in contact with me. You dream about her at night like you can just reach out and touch her and stuff and you wake up and you realize that it's just a dream."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: March 24, 2012, 10:34:05 AM »

If Hailey has indeed passed, I hope they find her as soon as possible, so she can have a proper burial and people who are unsafe can be taken off the streets.

If Hailey is indeed alive, I cannot imagine what shape she is in and it breaks my heart to think what she might be enduring.  She needs to be found right away and people who are unsafe need to be taken off the streets.

Please find this lovely girl!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: March 24, 2012, 12:42:34 PM »

Not this time, but..................
Billie and Shawn, your sins will find u out !

She will be found one day & you WILL
be accountable ! 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: March 24, 2012, 12:57:36 PM »

I am shocked. I thought for sure that this was Hailey.
RIP whoever you are..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.