April 24, 2024, 08:04:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326200 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: August 03, 2012, 04:15:46 PM »

You're welcome, Mzzz Bee!  The body was probably thrown out of a car--poor man.  Hopefully, further tests can determine the identity of this person and give his family closure.  Sad.  Maybe someone, someday, will come across Hailey and give her a proper burial. It's unbelievable how a mother can abandon her own child. 

"They" probably weren't sweating this at all -- I believe they know what they did with Hailey.
Prayers for the loved ones of the person found.

BJD is a "mother" in name only.   

Totally agree...on both comments^^^^^^^

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: August 20, 2012, 06:55:06 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/Event-set-for-Saturday-to-observe-missing-Colorado-City-teen-Hailey-Dunn-s-15th-birthday/-/14769632/16197660/-/ykoxux/-/index.html

Event set for Saturday to observe missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's 15th birthday
POSTED: Aug 20 2012 01:01:38 PM CDT UPDATED 1 hour ago

COLORADO CITY, Texas -
A prayer vigil and balloon release is set for Saturday, Aug. 25, in Colorado City to observe the 15th birthday of missing teen Hailey Dunn.

The event is being sponsored by the group, Hope for Hailey.

Her actual birthday is Tuesday, Aug. 28.
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: August 27, 2012, 12:12:35 AM »

Photos at link

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/aug/26/ahead-of-her-birthday-hailey-dunn-supporters-for/

Hailey Dunn supporters pray for the missing teen's return
Posted August 26, 2012 at 10:19 p.m., updated August 26, 2012 at 10:19 p.m.

COLORADO CITY — Since Hailey Dunn's disappearance 20 months ago, well-wishers of the Colorado City teen have waited for a break in the case, hoping for a sign that she might come home.

Still holding out hope, about 50 people gathered outside her Colorado City home in the 1800 block of Chestnut Street on Saturday night to pray for her safe return, three days before her 15th birthday
Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, drove from Austin for the event and expressed gratitude for the people who were present.

"I just want to thank everyone who has continued to hold out hope for Hailey," she said. "I'm glad each and every one of you showed up."

Hailey's mother said Shawn Adkins, her former boyfriend and the only suspect named in the case, "hasn't been an issue for months."

Adkins was not present at the vigil.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: September 05, 2012, 11:38:07 AM »

Birthday vigil for missing teen set today
Volunteers for HaileyDunn keep faith
Posted August 25, 2012 at 5:46 a.m.

ABILENE — The last time Con­nie Jones celebrated a birthday with her granddaughter, Hailey Dunn, i t w as a milestone. Hai­ley was becoming a teenager.

Two yea rs later, Hailey ’s 1 5t h birthday likely will pass with­out celebration. Her birthday is Tuesday, and it has been 20 months since her mother, Billie Jean Dunn, reported to Colorado City police that her daughter was missing.

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2012/aug/25/birthday-vigil-missing-teen-set-today/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: October 18, 2012, 11:17:40 AM »

Dunn family hires private eye in missing child case
Posted October 17, 2012 at 9:13 p.m.

A private investigator has been contacted in hopes of solving the missing person case of Hailey Dunn, the teenager who was last seen in Colorado City in late December 2010.

Mac Sanford, a licensed private eye based in Houston, took the case pro bono Monday after being contacted by Billie Jean Dunn, Hailey's mother.

He met with Billie Jean Dunn on Wednesday afternoon in Austin, where she is living.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/oct/17/dunn-family-hires-private-eye-in-missing-child/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: October 20, 2012, 04:45:17 PM »

New Development in the Hailey Dunn Case
Updated: October 19, 2012

A Houston Private Investigator joins the effort to find missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

Mac Stanford has agreed to take on the case for free. He met with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, Wednesday, and says he's already gathering information in the case.

He says he's doing it pro-bono, as he never charges the families of missing children who he tried to help.

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=126192
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: October 21, 2012, 01:53:58 AM »

Don't get me wrong I AM glad she hired anyone to help but why now!  I just don't like this woman and never will for the choices she made and the effect it must have had on her children.  Maybe this guy will find something!!!!!!!!!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: October 21, 2012, 06:35:51 AM »

Don't get me wrong I AM glad she hired anyone to help but why now!  I just don't like this woman and never will for the choices she made and the effect it must have had on her children.  Maybe this guy will find something!!!!!!!!!
I hope so!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 21, 2012, 10:50:40 AM »

I hope so!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #689 on: October 22, 2012, 09:55:27 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=542272

New Leads in Hailey Dunn Investigation
By: BigCountryHomePage.com Staff
Updated: October 22, 2012

There has been a possible break-through in the investigation into the disappearance of Colorado City teenager, Hailey Dunn.

Authorities confirm they are looking into detailed allegations written in a letter from a woman jailed on drug charges. That woman, Sonja Renee Callahan, claims to have seen a girl fitting Hailey's description being held against her will in a West Texas home.

Callahan was being held on drug charges in a lock-up in Odessa Texas and that's where, four months ago, she wrote the letter and sent it to family members here in Abilene. Those family members shared the letter with investigators and they tell us some of those leads have proven to be valuable, and some have not.

Callahan's letter reads as a disturbing narrative of events that took place in January of 2011 which lead to the death of the unidentified young girl who, the letter states, would be 15 now.

The letter never says the name of the young girl. However, if the events are accurate, the timeline, location, as well as the girls age, coincide with Hailey's disappearance when she was 13-years-old in December of 2010. ::snipping2::

Callahan's letter states that the girl was kidnapped, kept in a house and died of an accidental overdose of certain drugs given to her by her captors to keep her compliant.

Callahan claims that she tried to help the girl, but was prevented by others involved and that, now that she has written her confession, she feels some semblance of peace and can finally sleep.

** Editor's Note: Our news staff uncovered this new avenue of the investigation more than two months ago. We immediately took our information to investigators who asked us to not release the details because it could harm their investigation. Within the last 24 hours, we have been assured by investigators that our reporting of these details will not negatively impact the case. ::snipping2::

2 4 1
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: October 23, 2012, 12:06:28 AM »

Interesting, wonder if mommy & her boy toy owed some bad guys for their drug pleasures and Hailey paid the ultimate price?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: October 23, 2012, 07:57:03 AM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/oct/22/mitchell-county-sheriff-nothing-has-come-out-of/
Mitchell County sheriff: 'Nothing has come out of' contents of letter offering clues to Hailey Dunn's disappearance
Posted October 22, 2012 at 7:56 p.m.

OLORADO CITY — Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said Monday that the investigation into the disappearance of teenager Hailey Dunn includes information in a letter sent by a female inmate in an Odessa corrections facility to her sister in Abilene.

Toombs said law enforcement has had possession of the letter "not quite two months" and has been checking out its validity. However, "no body has been found, no bones have been found," he said.

Toombs verified the contents of the letter that described a teenage girl being taken in Colorado City as part of a drug-related situation. The letter said the girl was moved to Odessa, where she died of an accidental overdose of drugs to keep her sedated, and her body buried in West Texas, Toombs said of the letter's content.

The girl is not named in the letter.

He said his office, Colorado City police, the FBI, the 32nd Judicial District attorney's office and Texas Rangers have pored over the letter and interviewed those who might be familiar with its contents.

"So far, nothing has come out of it," Toombs said, adding, "If there had been a big break," information would have been released to the public.

"There hasn't been something we felt very good about" to release news, he said. "Nothing viable to make for a public release.

"We're not going to say no to anything. They've looked at it but there has been no big break. No truth has come out of (the letter)" to substantiate a solid lead to the whereabouts of Dunn, dead or alive, he said.
Volunteer searches, billboards and the arrival of a psychic produced no new leads. Most recently, private investigator Mac Sanford of Houston offered his services at no cost.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: October 23, 2012, 09:32:30 AM »

Interesting, wonder if mommy & her boy toy owed some bad guys for their drug pleasures and Hailey paid the ultimate price?
Certainly makes you wonder, doesn't it?

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: October 23, 2012, 03:45:55 PM »

A Houston Private Investigator joins the effort to find missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

Mac Stanford has agreed to take on the case for free. He met with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, Wednesday, and says he's already gathering information in the case.

He says he's doing it pro-bono, as he never charges the families of missing children who he tried to help.

I don't know that this is important or not, but I can't find anything on a Marc Stanford, PI in Houston, TX.  Maybe he is does really, really undercover work.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #694 on: October 25, 2012, 09:50:28 AM »

http://www.kwes.com/story/19908953/exclusive-sister-of-jailed-woman-claiming-hailey-dunn-was-drugged-to-death-speaks-to-nw9

EXCLUSIVE: Sister of Jailed Woman Claiming Hailey Dunn Was Drugged to Death Speaks to NewsWest 9
Updated: Oct 24, 2012 10:59 PM EDT

By Jen Kastner
NewsWest 9

WEST TEXAS- In an exclusive report, NewsWest 9 spoke with one of the sisters of the jailed woman who claims to know what happened to missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn. This week, NewsWest 9 reported that law enforcement agencies are shifting their investigation of Dunn's disappearance to Odessa.

Sonja Callahan wrote a letter from an Odessa jail claiming she saw a young girl who matched Dunn's description. In the letter, she claims that girl was held against her will and drugged in an Odessa home. She wrote that the girl eventually died of an overdose and was dumped behind the Ector County Coliseum. Investigators reportedly searched the area but didn't find anything. So far, nothing from the letter has turned out to be credible but this investigation is still ongoing.

Sonja Callahan's older sister, Mialinda Martin of Abilene, says Callahan told her this alleged incident was all sparked from a dope deal that went horribly wrong and Hailey was supposedly used as collateral for a drug debt that the teen's family owed. ::snipping2::

"[My sister] said today...whenever I talked to her...she said that it was Hailey Dunn and she went into detail a few days ago on how...what Hailey was wearing...how she was walking back and forth...how they were laughing in her face," Martin said.

The letter also claims the girl was drugged. Martin says Callahan informed her as to why that happened.

"And, the reason that they overdosed her...they gave her drugs...was because she was so 'out of it'...she was so freaked out," Martin said.

According to the letter, the girl reportedly died and her body was dumped behind the Ector County Coliseum. Detectives searched there but found nothing. An investigation is still underway.

Martin adds that her sister has never been a very reliable source of information and has an extensive history of landing behind bars.

"I don't know if I believe it. I don't know if I should or not, you know? I don't. Honestly, I don't know," Martin said.

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: October 25, 2012, 10:48:36 AM »

I don't know that this is important or not, but I can't find anything on a Marc Stanford, PI in Houston, TX.  Maybe he is does really, really undercover work.   

The name in the article is Mac, not Marc as you noted in your post.   Not sure which name you were searching.  I'm running around doing errands this a.m., so am not able to help look right now, but maybe that will help your search. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: October 25, 2012, 02:11:32 PM »

LOL, well that might make a difference.  Time to invest in a seeing-eye dog for me! Thanks for helping me see the error in my way, NR:) 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: October 29, 2012, 01:04:50 PM »

Mother of Hailey Dunn disputes letter
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:15 pm

The claim of a federal prisoner that she saw whom she believed to be Hailey Dunn at a drug house over a year and a half ago is leading the investigation of her disappearance to Odessa and West Texas.

Billie Jean Dunn, Hailey’s mother, said she was blindsided by the Abilene television reporter who presented and read the letter to her in person last week. Billie Jean Dunn said she had no idea the letter indicated her daughter had been kidnapped, killed and buried somewhere in West Texas.

“I didn’t want to hear it,” she said, adding that the reporter knew that Billie Jean Dunn and the private investigator working on the case “were still believing she was alive.”

The reporter asked Billie Jean Dunn if she knew Callahan, who is serving five years in a federal prison in Fort Worth on drug charges, and she replied she did not.

“I was really upset with the way KTAB (presented the information) and even assuming that I might have met that Sonja lady,” she said. “I don’t associate with those types of people.”

Upon hearing about the letter, Billie Jean Dunn, who lives in Austin, went straight to FBI investigators, whom she said have conducted interviews with nine or 10 people in connection to the letter.

“The FBI in Abilene said there was no credibility in the letter,” she said, adding that this restored her hope that her daughter would be found alive. “They assured me they went over this with a fine tooth comb.”

http://www.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_0d3eb4be-1f02-11e2-86b5-0019bb30f31a.html

She may not associate with "those types of peoples" but IMO she may have slept with "those types of peoples" and may even have lied to LE and hid "those types of peoples".  All just my humble opinion
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: October 29, 2012, 01:10:10 PM »

Private investigator brings new focus to Hailey Dunn investigation
 October 24, 2012 at 10 p.m.

Sanford said he hasn't spend much time meeting with law enforcement officials who have worked on the case. Though their intentions are in the right place, Sanford said, too many participating agencies have cluttered the investigation

"There's like eight or nine authorities involved," he said. "So one doesn't know what the other one's doing."

The Texas Rangers, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Mitchell County Sheriff's Office, the Colorado City Police Department, among other law enforcement agencies, have investigated various leads to try to find Hailey since she disappeared in late December 2010.

"No one knows what evidence the other one has," he said. "It's a nightmare."

Sanford said the scattered investigation may have caused certain leads to fall by the wayside. New leads are always welcome, he said, but it takes time, manpower and coordination to follow up on them.

"A lot of this stuff is going untouched and unfollowed up on because no one knows who's doing what," Sanford said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/oct/24/private-investigator-brings-new-focus-to-hailey/
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: October 29, 2012, 06:33:40 PM »

I think the answer to where Hailey is lies in that old boy toy of hers.  JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.