April 24, 2024, 10:12:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326203 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: March 17, 2013, 11:37:33 PM »

Two other men missing in this general area...

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=33454

Family Members of Missing Big Spring Residents React to Human Findings 3/22/12

Jason Britsch
CBS 7 News Reporter
March 22,2012

Big Spring--40 year-old Big Spring Resident William Arlin Bynum went missing back in 2003 after last being seen at a bar in downtown Big Spring.

Upon hearing that remains were found, Bynum's mom Deanna Hartford says that all she wants is closure.

"We would like for it to be him so we could have some closure and give him a resting place," said Hartford.

Hartford says that it's difficult losing one of her own.

"Arlin was our youngest child and it's just hard to be with him 40 years, everyday of his life and then all of sudden he's gone," said Hartford.

But they're not the only family dealing with a missing family member, 29 year-old Bobby Marquez Jr. disappeared in 1998 after he was last seen at a friends house. Marquez's uncle Raul Marquez says he agrees with Hartford's feelings.

"The family still wants some closure to it and you always hope that that's it so that we can close the case and move on with life," said Marquez.

But Marquez says that he and his family are not too sure the remains found are his nephew Bobby Jr.

"I've talked to some of the other family members and they also feel that it might not be Bobby Jr. because of the location," said Marquez.
 ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: March 17, 2013, 11:38:48 PM »

http://www.kcbd.com/story/21665555/investigators-examining-body-found-south-of-snyder

Investigators examining body found south of Snyder

Posted: Mar 17, 2013 7:26 PM CDT
Updated: Mar 17, 2013 7:40 PM CDT
By Natasha Sweatte - email

SCURRY COUNTY, TX (KCBD) -
A badly decomposed body was discovered in Scurry County on Saturday.

Investigators couldn't say just how long the body has been there and are unable to identify the body's age or gender at this time.

Authorities aren't releasing the exact location, but they say it was found south of Snyder just after lunchtime Saturday.

DPS, highway patrol, and the Scurry County Sheriff's Office are teaming up to assist with the case.

Bump

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 17, 2013, 11:52:07 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Unsettling Police Document Released in Missing Cheerleader Case

Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, "IN SESSION": And Nancy, let`s remember where this comes from. This is the search warrant affidavit for cell phones and also for a vehicle. And that is what gives a judge probable cause that a crime has been committed to issue a warrant. And it says in this search warrant affidavit that Shawn Adkins and Billie Dunn hosted a New Year`s Eve party at their home.

And it goes on to say many things. Let`s look at the polygraph. It says that Shawn Adkins actually walked out the first time, walked out the second time. The third time, he sat down for it. And when he was asked, Do you know the whereabouts of Ashley (SIC) Dunn -- you know, Hailey Dunn, you know what he said? He said he didn`t, and deception was indicated.

GRACE: You know, Jean, also in that interview and in some of his police interviews -- everybody, we`re talking about the live-in boyfriend of the mom, Billie Dunn, who with us live tonight and taking your call calls. At some point, he starts talking about what a great little girl, a good girl, as he says, the little girl is. She`s only 13. Of course she`s good.

But then he goes on within that same interview, does a 180, Jean, starts talking about, she is promiscuous, sleeps around, does drugs. You know, take a look at these pictures. This is not a drug-head. Look at this little girl. She`s an all-American little cheerleader. She didn`t even have a boyfriend.

CASAREZ: Thirteen years old. Thirteen years old. But you`re right, he totally changes course and says she wasn`t a good girl, she was a bad girl.

GRACE: Now, isn`t it true also that in one of those interviews, he tells police point-blank, Oh, you can find her. She`s in Scurry, Texas. It`s just a couple of counties over. Right? He said that.

CASAREZ: That was in the polygraph that you could find her in Scurry County. You know where Scurry County is? That`s Dunn, Texas. That`s where they had that big search.

GRACE: Back to Jean Casarez, legal correspondent, "In Session." What can you tell me about this drama surrounding the polygraph? I`ve been told that Ms. Dunn, Billie Dunn, Hailey`s mother, and the boyfriend showed up high. I`ve been told that they walked out. What exactly are police saying about the polygraphs?

CASAREZ: Well, let`s look at the search warrant affidavit once again. In regard to Shawn Adkins, it says that three different times, he went for a polygraph. The first two times, he walked out. The third time, he stayed. And there are different sections. During the first section in regard to, Do you know the whereabouts of Hailey Dunn, it showed deception was indicated in his answer. And then in the second tier of that polygraph, he says she could probably be found in Scurry County.

GRACE: OK. To Billie Dunn. This is Hailey`s mother. She has been with this guy now three years, dated him two-and-a-half years before he moved into the home. Did you know that your live-in walked out of two polygraphs?

BILLIE DUNN: They told me he couldn`t take the first one because he had taken the anxiety medication also.

GRACE: OK. What about the second one?

BILLIE DUNN: And the same thing with the one they set up -- the same thing. We didn`t know it was set up for Monday. It was set up for Wednesday. I made sure he didn`t get near any of that.

GRACE: OK. What is this business that he`s telling police that she can be found in Scurry County, Texas?

BILLIE DUNN: I don`t know.

GRACE: Well, what significance is Scurry County?

BILLIE DUNN: Somebody knows where my daughter is -- she has a lot of family and friends over there. That`s the only thing I can think of. I don`t have any explanation. I don`t want to defend him.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: March 18, 2013, 12:00:24 AM »

Hailey Dunn affidavit highlights: Inconsistencies, strange ‘hobbies'
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:30 p.m

<snipped>

Adkins volunteered to be subjected to a polygraph exam on three separate occasions. The first two attempts, he terminated the exam, walking out and refusing to cooperate. On the third try, he submitted to two stages of the test, the first indicating that he was being deceptive regarding knowing Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

The second section contained questions asking where Hailey could be found. Adkins made a positive indication that she was in Scurry County.

When the third phase of the polygraph test began — with the intention of refining Hailey Dunn's location in Scurry County — Adkins refused to complete the test, walking out of the Colorado City Police Department.

<snipped>

Shawn Adkins told investigators that he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Dec. 27 after an altercation with his supervisor. But investigators were told that Adkins was a good employee and hadn't been fired from the business.

According to the affidavits, Adkins had not had any altercations with supervisors, arriving to work at 6 a.m.

According to the records, he "went into the break room and purchased a Dr Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10 a.m."

<snipped>

Adkins told investigators that he left WSI and went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, but telephone records indicate otherwise. It was determined that he initially returned to Colorado City instead.

<snipped>

Adkins apparently deleted contact information on his cell phone in front of an investigator who had asked to look at it again to verify calls he had made. The investigator asked Adkins what happened to the list. Adkins was "unable to give an answer."

<snipped>

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

AFFIDAVIT
http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

Wow!  Reading what he (SA) said and what the phone records say.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: March 18, 2013, 12:11:59 AM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43828540,d.dmQ&biw=1366&bih=573&wrapid=tlif136357845100110&q=scurry+county&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x86ff3ee1d74277d3:0x63c221e6a76804b6,Scurry,+TX&gl=us&sa=X&ei=Uo5GUcqfHbWn4AOtiYHADg&ved=0CIABELYD

Google map of area where unknown body is.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: March 18, 2013, 12:28:34 AM »

Hailey Dunn affidavit highlights: Inconsistencies, strange ‘hobbies'
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:30 p.m

<snipped>

Adkins volunteered to be subjected to a polygraph exam on three separate occasions. The first two attempts, he terminated the exam, walking out and refusing to cooperate. On the third try, he submitted to two stages of the test, the first indicating that he was being deceptive regarding knowing Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

The second section contained questions asking where Hailey could be found. Adkins made a positive indication that she was in Scurry County.

When the third phase of the polygraph test began — with the intention of refining Hailey Dunn's location in Scurry County — Adkins refused to complete the test, walking out of the Colorado City Police Department.

<snipped>

Shawn Adkins told investigators that he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Dec. 27 after an altercation with his supervisor. But investigators were told that Adkins was a good employee and hadn't been fired from the business.

According to the affidavits, Adkins had not had any altercations with supervisors, arriving to work at 6 a.m.

According to the records, he "went into the break room and purchased a Dr Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10 a.m."

<snipped>

Adkins told investigators that he left WSI and went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, but telephone records indicate otherwise. It was determined that he initially returned to Colorado City instead.

<snipped>

Adkins apparently deleted contact information on his cell phone in front of an investigator who had asked to look at it again to verify calls he had made. The investigator asked Adkins what happened to the list. Adkins was "unable to give an answer."

<snipped>

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

AFFIDAVIT

Wow!  Reading what he (SA) said and what the phone records say.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: March 18, 2013, 12:31:57 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=351477641622925&set=a.277951292308894.55034.100002820774597&type=1

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: March 18, 2013, 12:51:54 AM »

Despicable!

UPDATE: Billie Dunn Arrested in Mitchell County
Posted: Mar 17, 2011 5:34 PM PDT
Updated: Mar 17, 2011 8:10 PM PDT

<snipped>

Dunn was arrested by the Mitchell County Sheriff's Office and the Mitchell County District Attorney's Office. Authorities went to Billie Dunn's house in Colorado City to serve a warrant out of Howard County to search what Shawn Adkins had on him.

Dunn told authorities that Adkins wasn't at the home, but he was, and as a result Dunn was arrested.

Billie Dunn has been charged with three misdemeanors. The charges are Hindering Apprehension, Possession of a Dangerous Drug and False Report to a Police Officer.

The drug charge was for a prescription drug that was in the house that Dunn did not have a prescription for.

Dunn will go before a judge tomorrow to have a bond set. The Mitchell County D.A. would not comment any further on the case, but did say that Shawn Adkins has not been arrested.

<snipped>

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=14274347
Edit to fix typo. MB
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:46:52 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: March 18, 2013, 12:59:07 AM »

FLASHBACK

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 18, 2013, 01:25:00 AM »

FLASHBACK

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Billie, how did you meet the boyfriend?

DUNN: We met on MySpace. He contacted me, requesting to be my friend.

GRACE: You never met him before that?

DUNN: We talked -- right. We talked for about a month through there, and then met in person.

<snipped>

GRACE: So you guys knew each other and dated for about two and a half years before he moved in?

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: And he has been moved in for about four months, at the time your daughter goes miss something.

DUNN: Yes.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: March 18, 2013, 01:35:16 AM »

wonder if SA is shaking a little,i think the lake area was searched b4 by the
volunteers from imgs i cant tell how close to the lake it is
video
http://permianbasin360.com/fulltext?nxd_id=256802

map to CR3236 and FM1298
to snyder and CC
http://goo.gl/maps/WKOVd

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: March 18, 2013, 11:10:24 AM »

I am not convinced that Hailey Dunn met her demise at the hands of Shawn Adkins although I believe that Shawn may have been the motivating factor.  I tend to believe that whatever happened to Hailey Dunn happened prior to the dawning of December 27, 2012 and ... Shawn Adkin, Billy Dunn and Clint Dunn know the truth.

1.  Shawn lied regarding the events of that fateful day.
2.  Clint who resided nearby was home from work that day with alleged back problems.
3.  Billy contacted a co-worker to pick her up and drive her to work that morning rather than Shawn.

Think about it.  Both of Hailey parents distanced suspicion from the man who INITIALLY stated to authorities that he had been at work the entire day of December 27, 2012 .... the man that Clint's own mother claims Hailey was afraid.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: March 18, 2013, 11:15:49 AM »

No mention of Hailey Dunn.  Why is the exact location the remains were located not being revealed?

Janet

+++++

Body found in Scurry County, autopsy ordered
Mar 18, 2013 5:28 AM PDT

SNYDER, Texas (AP) - Investigators are trying to identify a badly decomposed body found in West Texas.

The Texas Department of Public Safety says law officers Sunday removed the remains from an undisclosed location in Scurry County near Snyder. Trooper Sparky Dean says further details on the site have not been made public as investigators seek to preserve the scene.

A person whose name hasn't been released reported finding the remains Saturday afternoon. Officials have not said the possible gender or age of the person. Dean says an autopsy has been ordered.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/21668500/body-found-in-scurry-county-autopsy-ordered

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: March 18, 2013, 12:02:36 PM »

Thanks Muffy.  I need to take a refresher typing course.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: March 18, 2013, 12:06:57 PM »

It was revealed there was a home that Shawn stopped at immediately after leaving work prior to driving to Big Spring.  I can't remember who the homeowner was.  Help!  Thanks.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: March 18, 2013, 12:08:01 PM »

No mention of Hailey Dunn.  Why is the exact location the remains were located not being revealed?

Janet

+++++

Body found in Scurry County, autopsy ordered
Mar 18, 2013 5:28 AM PDT

SNYDER, Texas (AP) - Investigators are trying to identify a badly decomposed body found in West Texas.

The Texas Department of Public Safety says law officers Sunday removed the remains from an undisclosed location in Scurry County near Snyder. Trooper Sparky Dean says further details on the site have not been made public as investigators seek to preserve the scene.

A person whose name hasn't been released reported finding the remains Saturday afternoon. Officials have not said the possible gender or age of the person. Dean says an autopsy has been ordered.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/21668500/body-found-in-scurry-county-autopsy-ordered

(Bolded by me)  Janet, what would be the purpose of giving the "exact location" of the remains?  It looks like forensics and others will be at the location for some time to come.  Giving the exact location could not only encourage the curious and sightseers to the site, and since it's still an ongoing investigation, it could tip off someone that committed a crime or someone that has knowledge of the crime. There's no real benefit at this time to give an "exact location" is there?  I don't think the "exact location" is being withheld for any reasons but for the above.  I don't think there's any cover up or anything havey-cavey going on.  They're simply doing their job, which is to investigate a possible crime scene.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 18, 2013, 12:47:45 PM »

Muffy

I could be wrong but ... I do not think it is unusual for authorities to release the location a body is location.  However ... your reasoning why they may withhold the info does makes sense.

Janet

+++++

MARCH 12, 2013

March 12, 2013 at 9:08 pm
City worker finds female's body in vacant lot

A woman, found in a vacant lot on Detroit’s west side last week, has been identified as 23-year-old Aisha Fletcher, according to the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Her body was found March 12 in the 100 block of Louisiana, police said.

The cause of death has not yet been determined, according to the medical examiner’s office.

<snipped>

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130312/METRO01/303120454

MARCH 18, 2013

Body found in vacant Detroit lot ID'd as missing woman
11:03 AM, March 18, 2013

A woman, found in a vacant lot on Detroit’s west side last week, has been identified as 23-year-old Aisha Fletcher, according to the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Her body was found March 12 in the 100 block of Louisiana, police said.

<snipped>

http://www.freep.com/article/20130318/NEWS01/130318024/Body-found-in-vacant-Detroit-lot-ID-d-as-missing-woman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: March 18, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »

It was revealed there was a home that Shawn stopped at immediately after leaving work prior to driving to Big Spring.  I can't remember who the homeowner was.  Help!  Thanks.

Janet

I remember ... I think.  IIRC Shawn stopped at his Grandmother's home at 6:30 AM prior to driving to his mother's home in Big Spring.  Apparently ... she was either sleeping or not home.  Shawn's grandmother is Renee Norwood and she lived in Dunn, TX.

I am searching for backup.

Janet

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: March 18, 2013, 01:09:40 PM »

in the affidavit when LE gave the coords on the phone records, SA could have been at
the site of that body found,making the the call,bc thats the tower the signal would hit
how well does circumstantial evidence work in tx for conviction
cell tower map
cell towers near Interstate 20 Frontage Rd, Colorado City, TX 79512
http://goo.gl/maps/Mel2i

affidavit coords 32.41262 -100.86900

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: March 18, 2013, 01:14:15 PM »

I remember ... I think.  IIRC Shawn stopped at his Grandmother's home at 6:30 AM prior to driving to his mother's home in Big Spring.  Apparently ... she was either sleeping or not home.  Shawn's grandmother is Renee Norwood and she lived in Dunn, TX.

I am searching for backup.

Janet

Investigators mum on results of landfill search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn
Posted January 18, 2011 at 10:49 p.m.

<snipped>

On Tuesday, two men and a woman were seen coming out of the home of Adkin’s grandmother Renee Norwood, who lives in the community of Dunn, 10 miles north of Colorado City. The three unidentified individuals also were seen walking behind the Norwood house. The woman was seen holding a container and a latex glove.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/18/spokesman-evidence-may-have-been-found-case-missin/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.