April 24, 2024, 07:17:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326199 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 20, 2013, 05:42:10 PM »

Ok, found it here in our documents thread! Here's the link to the actual affidavit for the cell (Billie's?):

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0119_001.pdf

Refer to page 3...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: March 20, 2013, 05:46:48 PM »

if the remains were found where LE is in the imgs,it sort of looks
like someone took the body out there maybe dug a shallow grave (bones scattered)
or maybe someone was out there exploring and snakebite,heart
attack and not in a shallow grave at all

imgs
http://www.ktxs.com/news/-/14769632/19392372/-/ka49dxz/-/index.html

I agree. So, where is this in accordance to Shawn's cell pings that morning? Let's see if I can find it real quick...

You know what... Texas heat, fishing in that lake, the guy that takes pictures of the lake daily & never noticed a body etc - if there was a dead body laying out in an open field, brush & cactus aside - wouldn't there be buzzard activity of some sort? Wouldn't that make people wonder enough to investigate? Besides those 2 people listed here, as well as Hailey, I wonder how many more people are missing from that area.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: March 20, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »

But Janet, was it ever proven that Shawn didnt take Billie to work? I'm trying to remember if this coworker was verified or not. I remember BJD said she called a coworker for a ride bc Shawn had her car, but I don't remember if that was verified. What I do remember is that BJD & SA both failed their polys with flying colors. Maybe that clouds my judgement but it so hard for me to believe everything either one says.

Billie admitted that Shawn took her to work the morning of Dec 27th and one
of Shawn's coworkers said that she was in the car when he went in and took the coveralls
and got the Dr. Pepper. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 20, 2013, 06:07:05 PM »

But Janet, was it ever proven that Shawn didnt take Billie to work? I'm trying to remember if this coworker was verified or not. I remember BJD said she called a coworker for a ride bc Shawn had her car, but I don't remember if that was verified. What I do remember is that BJD & SA both failed their polys with flying colors. Maybe that clouds my judgement but it so hard for me to believe everything either one says.

of Shawn's coworkers said that she was in the car when he went in and took the coveralls
and got the Dr. Pepper. 

I thought so! I love you for remembering this too, Magnolia! Much appreciated!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: March 20, 2013, 06:07:57 PM »

Now what about the witnesses that verified they saw Billie leaving for work from her house at 6:20?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: March 20, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »

and got the Dr. Pepper. 

I thought so! I love you for remembering this too, Magnolia! Much appreciated!

I have never quit following this case.   There is a lot on facebook about it.   
Late last year, Billie answered a lot of questions asked by others.  It came to
light that Shawn had sent pictures of his privates to a woman named Michelle.
Hailey was still at her dad's and Michelle texted Hailey and asked her if that was
Shawn's number.  Hailey told her it was.   Shortly after that Hailey talked to Billie's
aunt and told her she was afraid to go home.   She went home around noon according
to all accounts.   Hailey was never seen again outside of the home after she returned
to Billie's house.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: March 20, 2013, 06:32:45 PM »

Here is a link to the FB page with all of the info.
there is also a map showing the routes taken in relation to the site where
the body was found.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: March 20, 2013, 06:44:44 PM »

Titch

I have read speculations but never an affirmation that Billie was not picked up by a co-worker as she claimed.  If it has been officially revealed that lied about the events encompassing that morning ... this is huge.

Anyways ... over one month following the disappearance of her daughter Billie revealed a timeline in a press conference which included a co-worker driving her to work that morning after Shawn left with her vehicle.  It would make sense that authorities would have check her claim by this time.  Maybe not.

Anyways ... I am busy googling.

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn - A Mother's Timeline of Events
January 31, 2011

Billie Dunn, the mother of missing teenager Hailey Dunn, held a press conference in Colorado City, Texas on January 31, 2011 and released a timeline of events she hopes will be helpful in bringing Hailey home. The 13 year old cheerleader was reported missing on December 28, 2010.

Timeline of Events released by Billie Dunn

Sunday, December 26th

12:00pm: Hailey arrives home after spending the night with Clint.

2:00pm: Billie, Shawn, Hailey, and David have their Christmas dinner.`

8:00pm - 9:00pm: Hailey is playing X-Box in David's room. David leaves to spend the night with a friend.

10:00pm: Hailey is watching TV in her room. Billie tells her goodnight and goes to bed.

Monday, December 27th

5:30am: Shawn leaves for work, using Billie's car.

6:00am: Shawn arrives at work.

6:10am: Shawn leaves work. Shawn says that he quit his job, and went in that morning to turn in his coveralls and clean out his locker. He claims that after leaving work

went to his grandmother's house in Dunn, but because no one was home, he decided to go to his mother's house in Big Spring. Shawn further claims that he went directly to his mother's house from Dunn, only coming into Colorado City to access I-20.

6:20am: Billie sees Hailey asleep in her room with the TV on.

6:30am: Billie leaves for work, getting a ride from a coworker.

7:00am: Billie arrives at work.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/article/hailey-dunn-a-mother-s-timeline-of-events

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: March 20, 2013, 06:51:38 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339#!/photo.php?fbid=428440870574984&set=o.341139815923339&type=1&theater

Link to the map showing the routes and distances

« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 08:19:41 PM by klaasend » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 20, 2013, 07:24:11 PM »

Titch ... I am looking for an article that reveals when Billie's story changed regarding her claim that a co-worker driving her to work.  Why would investigators not have interviewed this "co-worker" at the getgo?

Janet

+++++

Hailey Dunn: Shawn Adkins named person of interest in teen's disappearance
January 13, 2011

<snipped>

Police say he lied about losing his job. He said he had an altercation with his supervisor and that he lost his job. When police contacted the employer they were told Adkins had not lost his job, and that he had come in for just a few moments early on Dec. 27. Witnesses said he left work at 6:10 a.m.

Adkins told investigators he went straight to his mother's house in Big Spring, about 40 miles west of Colorado City. But, records show calls made from Adkins' cell phone were placed from Colorado City between 6:35 a.m. and 6:56 a.m..

"According to all reports, Hailey Dunn would have been alone in the residence during this time period," the affidavit said, noting that witnesses and records show Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/article/hailey-dunn-shawn-adkins-named-person-of-interest-teen-s-disappearance

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: March 20, 2013, 08:55:05 PM »

I know Janet, it's what's still confused me about the timeline after...all...this...time...

Something that would make sense if there really is a coworker that took Billie to work that morning then maybe le isn't releasing this person's name bc they would be a witness in court. However, things don't add up imo bc usually we'd have some kind of info from le corroborating such a witness was interviewed & deemed truthful. So, was Billie with Shawn or with her coworker that morning? We do know that Billie had to call somebody for a ride home from work when she found out Hailey was missing. Right? I wonder if it's possible for Billie to have ridden with Shawn when he went to work, waited in the car while he grabbed overalls & Dr Pepper, then maybe back home to get ready for her own job & let Shawn take care of the rest? What I'm basically wondering is if they really went to sleep at all the night of the 27th... Billie admitted in her poly that they bought drugs that night, so whose to say if they honestly slept or not? Wouldn't it depend on the drugs they bought & took? So maybe it's both - that Billie was seen with Shawn that morning but also when she came back for a coworker to pick her up? If they were on crazy drugs, then maybe something happened to Hailey late night of the 27th & they spent the night scoping out places to hide her body, disposed of her, then went home to carry on their normal everyday business. Maybe when Shawn was back in the vicinity that morning it was to drop Billie off then go finish off hiding Hailey better, then to his mom's as an alibi? Maybe?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: March 20, 2013, 08:57:42 PM »

Wow Magnolia! That map is great! Kinda makes a person wonder if these remains really could be related... If not then it's still a head spinner for sure! Holy cow!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: March 20, 2013, 09:02:25 PM »

Wow Magnolia! That map is great! Kinda makes a person wonder if these remains really could be related... If not then it's still a head spinner for sure! Holy cow!

I agree.  My kinda map.  Simple.  Where is Renee Norwood's home?  Where is Dunn?

Thanks

Janet

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: March 20, 2013, 09:16:13 PM »

Billie's timeline absolutely kills me bc all I can think of is this supposed to be mother of a missing child stayed with the person that failed the poly on all accounts yet we're supposed to have faith in her & believe her? She continued to stay with Shawn. She herself failed the poly. She admitted to buying illegal narcotics the evening of Dec 27th. She insinuated there was no argument between herself & Hailey that night or the night before. She stuck up for Shawn's lies, made excuses. She denied lying herself.

So, having said all of this...imvho...if she has her mouth open then chances are she isn't telling the whole truth. There's no way in hello that I could ever trust somebody that makes excuses for a pos boyfriend that her kids despised & were afraid of.

Oh yeah, almost forgot that she still thinks Hailey could be alive yet she moved away... Hmmm, little things that make ya think...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: March 20, 2013, 10:05:57 PM »

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=165692

Hailey Dunn's Search Team Revives Memorial
By: Scarlett Greyson
Updated: March 20, 2013

Snipped:
All of these remains have now been taken from the lake area to Dallas, where they will be identified using dental records.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: March 21, 2013, 12:47:25 AM »

6:10am  SA leaves work,stops in dunn,about 6:25 SA is in dunn
6:20am billie leaves for work,about 6:35am billie is passing through dunn
 SA leaving Gma to moms he said he went back to CC to hit i20, wonder
why billie didnt see her white lumina on the road somewhere,or at SA Gma
house between CC and snyder,or am i just confused on the timeline

snyder to dunn 15min
http://goo.gl/maps/8Guoo
snyder to CC 31min
http://goo.gl/maps/LbR8R
CC to dunn 15min
http://goo.gl/maps/d8P3u

Renee Norwood scroll down for map
http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Renee+Norwood&sns9=t40&global=true#Texas:3800970781
according to spokeo Renee Norwood live in one of these homes
http://goo.gl/maps/HwRh9

Renee Norwood
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9319.msg1292854#msg1292854

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: March 21, 2013, 12:49:12 AM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/Billie-Dunn-speaks-about-the-agonizing-wait-the-identification-of-human-remains-that-could-be-her-missing-daughter/-/14769632/19404100/-/slt1e7z/-/index.html

Transcript of Billie Dunn interview with KTXS news with current photo of Billie.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: March 21, 2013, 01:12:17 AM »

Forensic dentistry
Age estimation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_dentistry#Age_estimation

Billie Dunn speaks about the agonizing wait: the identification of human remains that could be her missing daughter
By Braid Blanks, bblanks@ktxs.com
POSTED: 2hr UPDATED  54 mins
 ::snipping2::
"I can't quit thinking about it and wondering, what if it is her. It's been really tough. It's been a few days now I don't know when it’s going to end and when I’m going to get some answers. I was kind of expecting an answer from dental records yesterday, but if they're not able to use the dental records because Hailey only had one picture one view, we'll be waiting for two to three weeks,” said Dunn.
The only named suspect in her disappearance: Shawn Adkins, who was at the time, Billie’s live-in boyfriend.  At one time Billie defended Shawn but says their relationship ended a while ago and that she no longer talks to or trust him.

"We have no contact whatsoever and haven't in a long time and I don't want any contact with him. When I finally did get him to move out he started harassing me badly. I saw another side of Shawn. He harassed me day-in and day-out, at work, at home….cussing me, threatening me...” said Dunn.

We asked: did his sudden aggressive and angry behavior make Billie re-think the possibility that Shawn could be responsible for Hailey’s disappearance.

"I think it's a possibility, a good possibility. after seeing the way he reacted when we broke up and I think back to what local law enforcement had told me and been trying to tell me. I just thought it wasn't true,” said Dunn.
more@link
http://www.ktxs.com/news/Billie-Dunn-speaks-about-the-agonizing-wait-the-identification-of-human-remains-that-could-be-her-missing-daughter/-/14769632/19404100/-/slt1e7z/-/index.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: March 21, 2013, 02:43:35 AM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/Former-agent-talks-about-possible-FBI-involvement-in-Scurry-County-dead-body-investigation/-/14769632/19404234/-/yagt0yz/-/index.html

Former agent talks about possible FBI involvement in Scurry County dead body investigation

SCURRY COUNTY, Texas -
As investigators work to identify the remains found in Scurry County Saturday we were curious to know more about the process they're going through.

Retired Special Agent Gary Macnoll spent many years in the Abilene FBI office. Macnoll has nothing to do with the Scurry County investigation, but has been involved in similar cases.

Macnoll said the FBI doesn't show up to every investigation involving a decomposed body, so when they do, there’s a reason. ::snipping2::

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 21, 2013, 07:50:12 AM »

Forensic dentistry
Age estimation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_dentistry#Age_estimation

Billie Dunn speaks about the agonizing wait: the identification of human remains that could be her missing daughter
By Braid Blanks, bblanks@ktxs.com
POSTED: 2hr UPDATED  54 mins
"I can't quit thinking about it and wondering, what if it is her. It's been really tough. It's been a few days now I don't know when it’s going to end and when I’m going to get some answers. I was kind of expecting an answer from dental records yesterday, but if they're not able to use the dental records because Hailey only had one picture one view, we'll be waiting for two to three weeks,” said Dunn.
The only named suspect in her disappearance: Shawn Adkins, who was at the time, Billie’s live-in boyfriend.  At one time Billie defended Shawn but says their relationship ended a while ago and that she no longer talks to or trust him.

"We have no contact whatsoever and haven't in a long time and I don't want any contact with him. When I finally did get him to move out he started harassing me badly. I saw another side of Shawn. He harassed me day-in and day-out, at work, at home….cussing me, threatening me...” said Dunn.

We asked: did his sudden aggressive and angry behavior make Billie re-think the possibility that Shawn could be responsible for Hailey’s disappearance.

"I think it's a possibility, a good possibility. after seeing the way he reacted when we broke up and I think back to what local law enforcement had told me and been trying to tell me. I just thought it wasn't true,” said Dunn.
more@link

Omgosh so now Billie thinks it's a possibility Shawn had something to do with Hailey's disappearance bc of how he treated her when they broke up? She's just now saying bc he harassed her, cussed at her, mistreated her, etc when they broke up so now she thinks it's a possibility?

Such a shame this total waste of oxygen didn't have this same epiphany the first time she & Shawn fought & broke up...when he aggressively argued & threatened to harm Billie & her kids. Such a shame it didn't sink in then. Well thank gosh police keep records for backup & the legal papers already out there from years ago compared to now show what a selfish, irresponsible, immature mother she truly is. For her to just now think it's a possibility Shawn could be responsible for Hailey's disappearance is absolutely ridiculous! What's her damn excuse for not thinking that & believing the police when they tried reasoning with her knowing what she & her kids had previously gone through already? She truly make me ill. Literally...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.