April 22, 2024, 11:09:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326133 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: April 27, 2013, 10:04:21 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/mary.wilhoit?sk=wall#!/Hailey.Dunn.OfficialHopeForHailey/posts/642741312410097

from Hailey's Mom

Billie Jean Dunn 1 hour ago ·

I have received such a great out pouring of love & condolences,so much so that I couldn't name you all individually. Thank you to everyone who held hope up until we couldn't any longer. My hope has ended,but now closure can begin for me,my beautiful son & husband,all our family & friends. My baby has been found. Now to get her home where she belongs & get her justice. Today I learned my daughter has been murdered. Robbed of her short,innocent life. I'm just so grief stricken,but on the other hand,I can take some comfort knowing my baby is safe & happy.
BBM
interesting choice of word . . .

Yes...who is she referring to? Shawn or Haileys father?

Justice or Hailey can not come soon enough! Shawn or Billie did this to Hailey..

As far as I know Clint and Billie were never divorced.  And since Billie's been throwing Shawn under the bus since the remains were found, I'm guessing she's referring to Clint.  One of the recent radio shows I heard her on she said she and Clint had recently spent some time together.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 27, 2013, 10:32:54 AM »

There are links to video clips at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9436.0.  I was looking at some of the clips this morning.  Remember when Billie flunked her polygraph? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: April 27, 2013, 11:00:39 AM »

I hope there is a little camera drone watching SA right this minute.

Bad boy, bad boy, watcha gonna do when they come for you...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: April 27, 2013, 12:16:54 PM »

I'm late to the news...as usual.

I'm go glad to see that Hailey has been found.

So sad!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 27, 2013, 12:42:12 PM »

I hope there is a little camera drone watching SA right this minute.

Bad boy, bad boy, watcha gonna do when they come for you...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 27, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »

Morbid affidavits point to mom, step-dad of Hailey Dunn, missing Texas teen
January 12, 2011

<snipped>

Affidavits, obtained by KTXS through the Freedom of Information Act, reveal the following:

* During the course of a detailed investigation it was determined by investigators that the last known person to see Hailey was her step-father, Shawn Adkins

* Investigators found inconsistencies in the story Adkins told them of where he was the day Hailey went missing

* When asked who investigators should look at in the missing teen's case, Adkins said himself and her mother, Billie Dunn

* Adkins and Billie Dunn both failed polygraph tests

* When asked by investigators to look at his cell phone, Adkins gave it to them but then took it back during their interview; when asked by investigators if they could look at the phone again to confirm what Adkins had just told them, Adkins deleted the exact information investigators requested to see

* In February 2010 Colorado City Police responded to a domestic dispute call at the home of Billie Dunn and Adkins; Adkins first denied he threatened to kill Hailey, then finally admitted he had threatened to kill both Billie and Hailey Dunn

* Nothing was noted missing in Hailey's room after she disappeared, including some of her favorite belongings such as her new IPod, cash, and her favorite clothing items; also left in the house were her toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 Player, and a jacket friends say she'd never leave home without

* It was uncharacteristic of Hailey to leave home without letting her mother know where she was; it was very cold outside, and Hailey was allegedly last seen leaving without a jacket
Hailey had lived in Colorado City most of her life, so it is most unlikely she would have gotten lost on her way to a friend's house a few blocks away

* No witnesses saw Hailey walking on the date she is believed to have gone missing
Shawn Adkins, Hailey's step-father, claimed he had an altercation with his boss and was fired from his job; investigators later learned he was not fired from his job, and he had no altercation with his boss

* Adkins initially said Hailey was a good girl, then later changed his story and said she was promiscuous, sexually active, and participated in drugs

* In a statement from one of Hailey's uncles of a conversation he had with Adkins about Hailey's disappearance, the uncle said he couldn't believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl, and the affidavit reports Adkins' response was, "Yah, it's like killing a deer." The uncle recalled Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then would cut them up with a chainsaw

* Billie Dunn and Adkins allegedly hosted a New Years Eve party, which they downplayed as just a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Years Eve

* Investigators found a box with unusual and sorbid reading materials in Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins' bedroom, Hailey's mother and step-father

* Authorities confiscated 278 pages of material printed from websites about several lurid topics, from mass murder to sex and death in the box

* Billie Dunn described the material as a "hobby" in affidavits made available to the public Wednesday

* Witnesses said Adkins was fascinated by horror/slasher films

* Adkins is a collector of movie memorabilia connected to the "Halloween" movie series
The reading material in the box were, according to Billie Dunn, documents she printed from a computer at her job which she brought home

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/article/morbid-affidavits-point-to-mom-step-dad-of-hailey-dunn-missing-texas-teen

The entire affidavit is an interesting background reminder regarding an insight into the dynamics encompassing the Hailey Dunn case.

Janet

AFFIDAVIT
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 27, 2013, 01:59:19 PM »

Hello Everyone~

So sad indeed!   

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 27, 2013, 02:00:31 PM »

Remains Found Near J. B. Thomas Lake in Snyder, Texas Positively Identified as Missing Teen Hailey Dunn

Posted April 26, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/04/26/remains-found-j-b-thomas-lake-in-snyder-texas-positively-identified-as-missing-teen-hailey-dunn/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 27, 2013, 02:27:24 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/picture-captures-the-grief-over-the-loss-of-hailey-dunn/-/14769632/19917088/-/4no5h8z/-/index.html

Photo captures grief over the loss of Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

By Jason Goodwin, Assistant News Director, jgoodwin@ktxs.com
By George Levesque, News Director, glevesque@ktxs.com
POSTED: 9:28 PM Apr 26 2013   UPDATED: 11:17 PM Apr 26 2013

COLORADO CITY, Texas -
A single snapshot taken in Colorado City on the day Hailey Dunn's remains were identified proves a picture really is worth a thousand words.

Seen in this picture are Colorado City Detective Kelsey Rivera, Sgt. John Bivins (who was acting police chief in Colorado City when Hailey Dunn vanished), and Colorado City Middle School Principal Mark Merrell.

This picture was taken shortly after the remains were identified.

The picture is courtesy of Cat Geiger Photography.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: April 27, 2013, 02:32:00 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/picture-captures-the-grief-over-the-loss-of-hailey-dunn/-/14769632/19917088/-/4no5h8z/-/index.html

COLORADO CITY, Texas -
A single snapshot taken in Colorado City on the day Hailey Dunn's remains were identified proves a picture really is worth a thousand words.

Seen in this picture are Colorado City Detective Kelsey Rivera, Sgt. John Bivins (who was acting police chief in Colorado City when Hailey Dunn vanished), and Colorado City Middle School Principal Mark Merrell.

Thanks for sharing this texasmom.  I am sure many who searched for her were holding out hope against hope she would be found alive.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: April 27, 2013, 02:33:31 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=521662554557869&set=a.141796942544434.26882.141796342544494&type=1&relevant_count=1

Help Find Hailey Dunn
((Photo courtesy of Cat Geiger))
about an hour ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: April 27, 2013, 02:45:10 PM »

COLORADO CITY, Texas -

Thanks for sharing this texasmom.  I am sure many who searched for her were holding out hope against hope she would be found alive.

You're welcome Sister.  I watched a video earlier where a few of the locals that searched for Hailey spoke and one of her neighbors...so sad for them.  I know how hard it is for me, just following some of these cases; I can't imagine the rollercoaster that LE working on these cases ride...for so long...and time after time. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: April 27, 2013, 03:23:39 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339

God,why does anyone have to plan a memorial service for their baby?! Me & David are a bit conflicted as to what to do,I can't even get ahold of Clint & none of this is fair,none of its normal. I was not prepared,I was so hopeful & I just knew one day we'd be able to prove a lot of hateful ppl wrong when she walked through my door.

This is the latest statement from Billie.   Notice all the I's and me's

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: April 27, 2013, 09:08:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339

God,why does anyone have to plan a memorial service for their baby?! Me & David are a bit conflicted as to what to do,I can't even get ahold of Clint & none of this is fair,none of its normal. I was not prepared,I was so hopeful & I just knew one day we'd be able to prove a lot of hateful ppl wrong when she walked through my door.

I noticed that she wanted to prove people wrong.
And how would Hailey walk through her door when she moved to Austin and Hailey would not know where Ms. BJ was ?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 27, 2013, 09:13:07 PM »

She seems to have trouble even typing "her baby's" name?

She moved almost 300 miles away from the home Hailey "went missing" from, but expected her to one day walk through her door?  I mean, seriously?! 

Did she ever search for Hailey?  I don't recall a single instance of it.

I do recall her failing the polygraph, standing by Shawn, the lies to LE for Shawn, sneaking around and finally moving away with Shawn.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 27, 2013, 09:14:58 PM »

I noticed that she wanted to prove people wrong.
And how would Hailey walk through her door when she moved to Austin and Hailey would not know where Ms. BJ was ?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 27, 2013, 09:29:42 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/confirmed-missing-west-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-found-deceased

Confirmed: missing west Texas teen Hailey Dunn found deceased (Photos)

APRIL 27, 2013BY: ERICA MORSE

In an unexpected turn of events, a post on Facebook regarding the discovery of human remains in rural west Texas last month preceded an official press conference by authorities Friday afternoon confirming the identity of those remains.

The remains found on private property on March 16, 2013, do -- in fact -- belong to missing west Texas cheerleader Hailey Darlene Dunn, who vanished from her home sometime after 10:00 p.m., Sunday, December 26, 2010.

At 4:00 p.m. Friday afternoon, officials from multiple jurisdictions attended a press conference disclosing what many already believed: that missing Hailey Darlene Dunn has been located deceased.

::snipping2::

During the press conference, Scurry County, Texas, Sheriff Trey Wilson made the official announcement, adding the condition that no questions would be fielded from on-site media.

"On March 16 2013 , local authorities were notified of human remains near Lake J.B. Thomas in southwest Scurry County. The remains were sent to the University of North Texas Center for Human Remains; and on April 26, 2013, the Scurry County District Attorney's Office received written confirmation that the remains have been positively identified as those of Hailey Dunn. On December 28, 2010, 13 -year-old Hailey Dunn was reported missing by her mother, Billie Dunn, and a report was taken by the Colorado City Police Department; and she has been listed as a missing person since that day. This is a joint investigation between the Scurry County Sheriff's Office, Mitchell County Sheriff's Office, Colorado City Police Department, FBI, Texas Rangers, and local and county officials."

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Ostrander-Dunn, was arrested for hindering apprehension or prosecution, false report to a police officer, and possession of dangerous drugs, when police attempted to serve a search warrant on March 17, 2011, on her then-boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, inside the couple's home. Adkins was found hiding inside the residence, and authorities were able to execute the search warrant, after taking Ostrander-Dunn into custody. She later pled "guilty" to those charges, and served out her probation in Austin, Texas, five hours' away from the small town where her daughter disappeared.

According to her own posts on social media Friday afternoon, Billie Jean Ostrander-Dunn is now en route to Colorado City, Texas -- her former home -- to claim her daughter's remains. While she traveled into the area Friday, searchers, supporters, strangers, and members of Hailey's immediate family gathered at the site outside Billie and Clint Dunn's former home -- better known as "Hailey's Hope" -- to host a candlelight vigil honoring the teen. Sources close to the Dunn family tell The Examiner that Hailey's father, Clinton (Clint) Dunn is currently working out-of-state, and it is unknown at this time when he will return to west Texas.

Ironically, Friday marked the 28-month disappearance of the sandy-haired, hazel-eyed cheerleader's disappearance, which rocked the Texas Panhandle to its core just days after Christmas, 2010. Almost immediately after officials released details of Hailey's disappearance, search volunteers numbering in the hundreds converged upon Scurry, Mitchell and Howard counties -- searching high and low for the missing teen -- who seemingly vanished after an alleged sleepover at a friend's house on the evening of Monday, December 28, 2010.

::snipping2::

Authorities were able to verify early on that Hailey was not seen by anyone other than "persons of interest" in her disappearance after approximately 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 26, 2010. The only two "persons of interest" in Hailey's disappearance since the beginning have been her mother, Billie Jean Ostrander-Dunn, and Billie's former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Casey Adkins.

A search warrant served for Billie Dunn's 2000 Chevrolet Lumina in January 2011 stated the following:

Kidnapping: ( a ) person or persons intentionally or knowingly abducted Hailey Dunn, which is a Felony (Texas Penal Code 20.03).

Adkins has been the primary person of interest in Hailey's disappearance since the day she was reported missing; her mother's now-documented lies to police in March 2011 (during the execution of a search warrant against Adkins in the family's home) caused authorities to dig deeper into what may have been her alleged participation in her daughter's disappearance.

It was almost immediately that investigators -- and lei professionals working in the field of missing/murdered persons -- picked up on key statements and details regarding Hailey's disappearance that pointed to those closest to the teen. Statement analysis expert Peter Hyatt noted early on in Hailey's disappearance that key statements made on-the-record by Billie Jean Ostrander-Dunn indicated not only deception -- but specific knowledge that Hailey was deceased-- as referenced by her use of "past-tense" verbiage:

It is from these statements that I present my own hypothesis on what happened to Hailey Dunn. I begin with the initial statements of the mother, within the opening minutes of 'The Nancy Grace Show' to establish two points:

1. The victim was not missing; but deceased.
2. The mother's objective was to establish herself as innocent.

One investigator in the case went so far as to tell this reporter in March 2011,

"If you're looking for a living, breathing Hailey, you're wasting our time."

Hyatt and this reporter also asserted early on to police that the alleged story regarding Hailey's sleepover -- and her mother's subsequent alibi -- were most likely concocted from a series of "True Crime" stories published on TV talk-show host Nancy's Grace's website. Ostrander-Dunn admitted to printing 250 pages of "True Crime" stories claiming she and Adkins liked that genre of entertainment, as opposed to "Sci-Fi"."

Billie Jean Dunn claimed early on she had "no knowledge" of Adkins' decision to quit his job that morning, and asserts she was unaware of his employment change until several days after Hailey's disappearance.

A confidential source asserts to The Examiner, however, that a witness affidavit exists claiming there was a "second person" in the vehicle driven by Adkins on the morning of December 27, 2010; that source indicates the passenger "could have" been Billie Jean Ostrander-Dunn. The source further explained that the temperature outside that morning was approximately 28 degrees; it was noted in the affidavit that the vehicle driven by Adkins -- a 2000 Chevrolet Lumina belonging to Billie Jean Ostrander-Dunn -- was left running in the parking of WSI (Cased-Hole Specialists) the morning Adkins claims he quit his job.

In March 2011, authorities zoned in on an area that showed several cell-phone pings inside a dead zone reportedly coming from Adkins' phone on the morning of Monday, December 27, 2010. Adkins claims he quit his job unexpectedly that morning, and later drove to his mother's home in neighboring Big Spring, Texas, where he asserts he spent the day on the computer, "filing for unemployment." However, authorities were able to validate the cell phone pings in Scurry County, Texas, early on in the investigation, and encouraged local searchers to focus their efforts within that four-to-six-mile radius.

Adkins' lawyer asserted in a 2012 statement to HLN's Nancy Grace that pings associated with Adkins' cell phone on the morning of December 27, 2010, could be "misleading," and may not necessarily reflect Adkins' true whereabouts on that day.

The area, however, that investigators called "a good place to search" consisted of a rocky terrain filled with "caliche" (snake) pits, mountainous regions and farmlands ranging from 300 to 1,800 acres per owner. The specified radius was searched extensively by volunteers for the last two years, netting no findings until a man from Big Spring accidentally stumbled upon them while digging for arrowheads on March 16, 2013.

As confirmed by authorities this afternoon, Hailey's remains were found near the western part of the search grid police and searchers zeroed in on more than two years ago.

Still reeling from today's announcement, Hailey's aunt, Cindy Glasco, told The Examiner,

"Now we can lay our baby girl to rest, and find the scum who took her from us. Justice will be served when we find whoever did this to Hailey; our beautiful angel."

Adding fuel to this fire, comes an unexpected Statement Analysis Friday afternoon, where Peter Hyatt announced that Shawn Adkins may, in fact, be planning to roll on Billie Dunn, in an effort to avoid the death penalty. The Examiner is unable to confirm that claim as of this deadline, and calls to law enforcement officials leading the investigation have gone unreturned; however, we can confirm that Shawn Adkins has returned to Big Spring -- as recently as a few days ago -- and has been spotted around town.

Private Investigator Mac Sanford from Frontline Investigations in Houston, Texas, worked the case on a pro-bono basis in 2012, eventually removing himself from the situation due to the "non-stop chaos". Upon learning of Friday's announcement, Sanford told The Examiner, "I am confident that LE (law enforcement) has their ducks in a row; I've been in contact with authorities involved in this case, and they've been meticulous in their investigation. I have the utmost confidence they will make an arrest soon."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 27, 2013, 09:37:16 PM »

Grandmother wants justice for Hailey Dunn
 Updated: Apr 27, 2013 3:57 PM PDT

<snipped>

Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, was devastated by the news.

"What made somebody want to hurt her? What did she did she do that was so bad," Jones said. "I'm numb, I'm numb, I just don't want to live."

However, Jones believes she knows where the investigation should begin.

"I think Shaun Adkins had something to do with it. That's the first thing that came out of my mouth, I asked, where the Hell is Shaun?" Jones said.

<snipped>

This grandmother says she wants nothing more than a few moments with the man she believes took Hailey's life.

"I wouldn't say anything, just smile. He's kept us in Hell and now his Hell is just beginning," Jones said.

<snipped>

http://www.kcbd.com/story/22093946/grandmother-wants-justice-for-hailey-dunn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: April 27, 2013, 09:45:26 PM »

Clint Dunn - Billie Dunn - Shawn Adkins - A Conspiracy of Silence?

Shawn Adkins had attack Clint Dunn with a baseball bat riddled with nails ... an attack that warranted a 911 call.  His daughter had complained to his mother and sister that she was uncomfortable around Shawn ... Shawn scared her.  Shawn had lied about the events encompassing the morning Hailey disappeared. ....

NEVERTHELESS ... two months following the disappearance of Hailey ... Clint Dunn joint his ex-wife by claiming in a KtXS interview that Shawn was innocent.

Clint and Billie were to both to speak at Mansfield TX Traffick911 Rally on February 28th ... a dog and pony show to further distancing Shawn from implication.  However ... Billie was dropped as a speaker when it was revealed that child porn was discovered by investigators on a memory stick confiscated from her home.

There seemed to have been a conspiracy of silence between Shawn Adkins and Hailey's parents regarding the truth.  Why?

Janet

+++++

Missing Teen's Father Believes Only Named Suspect Is Innocent
By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:23 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 8:23 pm CST February 23, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The missing Colorado City teen's father speaks out Wednesday on the only named suspect in his daughter's case, Shawn Adkins.

Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent.".

Clint told KTXS Wednesday he is no longer putting any stock in all the rumors, and he still has complete faith in finding his daughter alive.

<snipped>

Video
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

Mother Still Believes Hailey Dunn was Abducted
Reported by: Wade Warren, Snyder Daily News
Wednesday, February 23 2011

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.

“I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=345546

Billie Dunn won't speak at rally after pornographic images discovered
Posted February 25, 2011 at 11:11 p.m.

Billie Dunn will not be appearing at an upcoming event aimed at putting an end to human trafficking after the news that a computer memory stick with images depicting child pornography was found in her house.

The memory stick was found as the result of search warrants being carried out at Dunn's home in Colorado City, following the disappearance of her 13-year-old daughter Hailey Dunn. ...

The memory stick was confiscated from a dresser in the master bedroom of the home that Billie shared with then-boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, who also is the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/25/billie-dunn-wont-speak-at-rally-after-images/

Where's Shaun Adkins?  Where's Clint Dunn?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 27, 2013, 09:47:18 PM »

Something akin to his ex-wife ... after two years has Clint Dunn clued in ... clued in to the fact that Shawn Adkins may not be innocent in the events encompassing his missing daughter?  Clint's mother comprehend perfectly from the getgo.

Janet

++++++

Clint Dunn's Mother

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

CONNIE JONES, HAILEY`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER:: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Where is Clint Dunn?  Where is Shawn Adkins?

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.