April 26, 2024, 06:56:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326349 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: April 29, 2013, 12:05:41 AM »

All I can say is, "God bless Curtis Lloyd,"
for finding Hailey's remains. Truly he is an
angel on earth to bring closure to this awful
tragedy !

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #961 on: April 29, 2013, 01:17:00 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Updates-Discussion/210253018991815?id=210253018991815&sk=photos_stream

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: April 29, 2013, 04:17:59 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339

God,why does anyone have to plan a memorial service for their baby?! Me & David are a bit conflicted as to what to do,I can't even get ahold of Clint & none of this is fair,none of its normal. I was not prepared,I was so hopeful & I just knew one day we'd be able to prove a lot of hateful ppl wrong when she walked through my door.

This is the latest statement from Billie.   Notice all the I's and me's

This facebook statement was dated "yesterday".  It would appear the Billie and Clint do not have a close relationship.  I could be wrong.

Janet

If Clint is on an oil rig in the gulf, it might be hard for Billie to contact him. I'm sure LE could contact him, but I don't think Billie is the smartest apple in the barrel. Know what I mean?

Clint isn't on any oil rig in the Gulf.   That article is dated over a year ago.
Clint has been staying with Connie Jones (his mother) in Snyder, until he recently
went to California to visit relatives.   Clint and Naomi are no longer a couple.
Clint arrived back in Texas last night.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: April 29, 2013, 10:27:13 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339

God,why does anyone have to plan a memorial service for their baby?! Me & David are a bit conflicted as to what to do, I can't even get ahold of Clint & none of this is fair,none of its normal. I was not prepared,I was so hopeful & I just knew one day we'd be able to prove a lot of hateful ppl wrong when she walked through my door.

This facebook statement was dated "yesterday".  It would appear the Billie and Clint do not have a close relationship.  I could be wrong.

Janet

What is wrong with this picture?  Where is the elusive Clint Dunn?  According to his mother ... Clint is living in Snyder but ...

1.  On March 16th Hailey's remains were found but it was unclear to the reporter of the following March 22nd article if her father had learned of the discovery.

2.  On Saturday, April 27th ... the day following the official confirmation ... Billie was unable to make contact with Clint according to her words in the above Facebook comment.

Janet

++++

Clint Dunn Living in Snyder
Updated: March 22, 2012

According to Clint Dunn's mother, Connie Jones, he is currently living in Snyder and working for an oil company based in Big Spring.

Contrary to reports from other local media outlets stating Clint Dunn is currently working on an offshore oil rig, Jones told BigCountryHomePage.com that she saw him drive past her house on Thursday morning.

There is currently no word on whether Dunn has learned about the discovery of the remains in Big Spring, or when or if he will return to Colorado City.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=480912

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: April 29, 2013, 11:07:52 AM »

Confirmed: missing west Texas teen Hailey Dunn found deceased
Updated 1:50 a.m., April 27, 2013

<snipped>

Sources close to the Dunn family tell Victims News Online that Hailey’s father, Clinton (Clint) Dunn is currently working out-of-state, and  it is unknown at this time when he will return to west Texas.

<snipped>

http://victimsnewsonline.com/2013/04/confirmed-missing-west-texas-teen-hailey-dunn-found-deceased/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 29, 2013, 12:33:29 PM »

When the discovery of remains on March 16th and the April 26th confirmation that those  remains were Hailey Dunn are considered ... the silence forthcoming from Clint Dunn is deafening.  Then there are the differing stories that abound regarding his whereabouts.  Could it be that Clint Dunn's current lifestyle may be a factor?

Think about it.  Less than two months following the disappearance of his daughter ....

Janet

+++++++

Clint Dunn, Hailey's Father, Arrested In Scurry County
POSTED: 10:55 AM Feb 17 2011

The Scurry County Sheriff's Department confirmed that Dunn was arrested for a probation violation in connection to a previous marijuana charge. He also had two warrants for his arrest because of a failure to appear in court.

<snipped>

Clint Dunn has had a history of scrapes with the law, including previous arrests and convictions for possession of marijuana.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/Clint-Dunn-Hailey-s-Father-Arrested-In-Scurry-County/-/14769632/14682066/-/h23x4pz/-/index.html

Clint Dunn arrested in Colorado City
Posted April 6, 2011 at 1:47 p.m.

<snipped>

According to PublicData.com, Clint Dunn has several offenses dating back 17 years, including a burglary charge for which he was sentenced to state jail, several charges of possession of marijuana, and several charges of driving with a suspended license.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/apr/06/clint-dunn-arrested-colorado-city/

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: April 29, 2013, 01:29:19 PM »

snark alert
I don't know why we just don't put Clint in a public square and throw stones at him.
He has no obligation to satisfy "our" need to know his whereabouts, his thoughts, see his tears, or know how deeply he is pained by the death of his precious daughter.  His silence is not deafening to some of us, just to those who think they have a right to put folks under a microscope and scratch away at their scabs and then brag about their own families and how perfect they are.  My confidence for the trustworthiness of many journalists to be objective was shaken long ago.  Quoting newspaper article after newspaper article only does two things . . . let's us know someone knows how to cut and paste and makes my computer run slower.
Off my soap box.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 29, 2013, 01:38:39 PM »

Missing Teen's Father Believes Only Named Suspect Is Innocent
By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:23 pm CST February 23, 2011
UPDATED: 8:23 pm CST February 23, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The missing Colorado City teen's father speaks out Wednesday on the only named suspect in his daughter's case, Shawn Adkins.

Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

Clint told KTXS Wednesday he is no longer putting any stock in all the rumors, and he still has complete faith in finding his daughter alive.

<snipped>

Video
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: April 29, 2013, 05:25:02 PM »

God,why does anyone have to plan a memorial service for their baby?! Me & David are a bit conflicted as to what to do, I can't even get ahold of Clint & none of this is fair,none of its normal. I was not prepared,I was so hopeful & I just knew one day we'd be able to prove a lot of hateful ppl wrong when she walked through my door.

Janet

What is wrong with this picture?  Where is the elusive Clint Dunn?  According to his mother ... Clint is living in Snyder but ...

1.  On March 16th Hailey's remains were found but it was unclear to the reporter of the following March 22nd article if her father had learned of the discovery.

2.  On Saturday, April 27th ... the day following the official confirmation ... Billie was unable to make contact with Clint according to her words in the above Facebook comment.

Janet

++++

Clint Dunn Living in Snyder
Updated: March 22, 2012

According to Clint Dunn's mother, Connie Jones, he is currently living in Snyder and working for an oil company based in Big Spring.

Contrary to reports from other local media outlets stating Clint Dunn is currently working on an offshore oil rig, Jones told BigCountryHomePage.com that she saw him drive past her house on Thursday morning.

There is currently no word on whether Dunn has learned about the discovery of the remains in Big Spring, or when or if he will return to Colorado City.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=480912

Again, Janet, that news report is over a year old....dated March 2012.   It is no
longer revelent.
What does it matter where Clint is?   He had nothing to do with Hailey's death.
He has passed lie dectector tests.   I am sure he is greiving for his daughter now
that the remains have been confirmed to be Hailey.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: April 29, 2013, 06:04:56 PM »

I agree Magnolia.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 29, 2013, 06:46:58 PM »

God,why does anyone have to plan a memorial service for their baby?! Me & David are a bit conflicted as to what to do,I can't even get ahold of Clint & none of this is fair,none of its normal. I was not prepared,I was so hopeful & I just knew one day we'd be able to prove a lot of hateful ppl wrong when she walked through my door.

Magnolia

It is the words of Billie that cause me to question the whereabouts of Clint.  He may be separated from Billie but he is the father of Hailey and David.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 29, 2013, 08:26:44 PM »

This is the latest statement from Billie.   Notice all the I's and me's

Magnolia

It is the words of Billie that cause me to question the whereabouts of Clint.  He may be separated from Billie but he is the father of Hailey and David.

Janet

Keep in mind Billie is posting on Facebook. Maybe she's rambling.   I take anything posted on Facebook with a grain of salt.   Perhaps it would be better for Billie to obtain help in the way of a spokesperson, such as a pastor, family friend or even an attorney rather than using social media right now.  
We don't know Clint's current circumstances   We don't know if he's trying to make plans for living, for travel and etc.  He may have lived a less than stellar life previously, but I'm hard pressed right now to criticize the father of a child that was missing and her remains recently found based on a FB post by Billie. It doesn't seem right to drag a bunch of stuff up and make judgement on him when we don't have information.  Clint is a victim too.  Let's give him the benefit until we have more information.  Clint may nor may not be in contact with Billie right now.  Wouldn't it be between them and not so much us?  Is Billie and Clint's current relationship our business?    There very well may be things going on we aren't privy to.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 29, 2013, 09:04:53 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10006329.html

Hailey Darlene Dunn, 13, went missing in December 2010. On April 26, 2013, police announced that remains found in a remote West Texas location in March 2013 belong to Hailey. Police initially named her mother's former live-in boyfriend as one of several people of interest in the case, but he has not been charged.

Credit: Personal Photo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 29, 2013, 09:06:08 PM »

Updated photo of Hailey Dunn

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 29, 2013, 09:07:36 PM »

Police affidavits suggested that the teen's mother and her live-in boyfriend lied and gave contradictory statements to investigators. Both strongly denied involvement in Hailey's disappearance and claimed they were misquoted by police.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 29, 2013, 09:09:40 PM »

Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28 , 2010 by her mother, Billie Dunn (pictured here), whose boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said he last saw Hailey a day earlier when she told him she was going to her father's nearby home and would stay overnight with a friend. She did neither.

Credit: AP Photo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 29, 2013, 09:11:07 PM »

Clint Dunn (edited per TM's request)
Credit: AP Photo
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:37:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 29, 2013, 09:15:08 PM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/media/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/ClintHailey.jpg.html?sort=6&o=102#/user/crankycrankerson/media/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/ClintHailey.jpg.html?sort=6&o=102&_suid=136390752634304340774829822926

Clint and Hailey

an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 29, 2013, 09:17:11 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 29, 2013, 09:20:08 PM »

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/texas/article/Remains-are-those-of-Texas-teen-missing-for-2-4467296.php

This Dec. 25, 2010 file photo provided by Clint Dunn shows his 13-year-old daughter, Hailey Dunn, left, poses for a photo with her mother Billie Jean Dunn, center, and her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins on Christmas day in Colorado City, Texas. Authorities in West Texas on Friday, April 26, 2013, confirmed the remains found in a remote part of Scurry County in March are those of Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since December 2010. Photo: Uncredited, Associated Press

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.