April 27, 2024, 08:47:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326412 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 18, 2011, 03:33:24 PM »

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:59:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 10:49:01 PM »

Thanks Muffy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 10:50:03 PM »

From the previous thread:

Numbers of Volunteers Searching for Missing Teen Going Down Dramatically

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - The number of searchers looking for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn has gone down dramatically.

According to KTXS out of Abilene, only one person showed up Friday.   

::snipping2::

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14375420

Maybe has already been posted, but it is the only thing "new" in this case. 

Also, info from the Help Find Hailey FB page about PatriciaTrichel soliciting funds that did not go to the Official Help Find Hailey Dunn search organization. 

Help Find Hailey Dunn Patricia Trichel solicited via private messages and had the individual send money orders/checks to a specific address NOT the HFH search center or bank account. (T)
15 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 5 people

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=163214477069347&id=141796342544494

It looks like PT has some 'splaining to do if this is verified.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 12:45:29 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=358106

Search Group Explains Hailey Dunn Merchandise Sales

Reported by: Austin Kellerman
Tuesday, April 05 2011

The group behind t-shirts being sold to raise awareness about missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn sent out a statement detailing where proceeds for shirt sales are being spent.

Kristy Lloyd says money made from merchandise sales goes directly into the Hailey's Search fund set up at the City National Bank in Colorado City.

In a statement, Lloyd says the fund is used to keep Hailey's face out in the public and keep search efforts active.

Lloyd says time and labor is voluntary. She notes no searches are compensated with money.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 08:14:15 AM »

Tuesday, April 05 2011

The group behind t-shirts being sold to raise awareness about missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn sent out a statement detailing where proceeds for shirt sales are being spent.

Kristy Lloyd says money made from merchandise sales goes directly into the Hailey's Search fund set up at the City National Bank in Colorado City.

In a statement, Lloyd says the fund is used to keep Hailey's face out in the public and keep search efforts active.

Lloyd says time and labor is voluntary. She notes no searches are compensated with money.

Unfortunately, the group didn't say how much money had come in and for what exactly it was being spent.  If only these groups would be transparent, more money would come in.  People will give generously if they know exactly what it has been/will be spent.  I just don't understand why people won't just say what has been spent and for what, it is so easy.  Why do folks have to make it so hard?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 11:52:18 AM »

Tuesday, April 05 2011

Unfortunately, the group didn't say how much money had come in and for what exactly it was being spent.  If only these groups would be transparent, more money would come in.  People will give generously if they know exactly what it has been/will be spent.  I just don't understand why people won't just say what has been spent and for what, it is so easy.  Why do folks have to make it so hard?

Hi Sister!
Since there has not been anything new with regards to Hailey, people are looking for anything and everything to talk about on their Hailey facebook pages. One group does not like another group, one resident hates another resident, add in all of the partiers and drugs and alcohol and poor Hailey's case has become one big nasty gossip mill. It is thoroughly disgusting. People have been sent hate mail, threatened etc just because of false rumors posted. Then there are those who have accused innocent people of bald face lies and their kids go to school in that area and have had to fend off ugly rumors about their parents. I have never seen anything like it. It is my understanding that the three people who were chosen to handle the money for Hope for Hailey are upstanding citizens, did not know the family of Hailey and are keeping records of every penny spent.  One person comes onto the facebook blogs and posts some falsehood and these people lap it up and run with it. It is a feeding frenzy like none other. It makes me question that motives behind so many in that area that claim they are there for Hailey.

I would also like to thank Klaas for running a class act site. I have also come to appreciate all of the monkeys so much more than I already did because they are so much classier than that bunch.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 11:56:29 AM »

Good Morning Sebastian

We can only hope that investigators are behind the scenes connecting the dots ... in time justice for Hailey will be realized.

Janet
8:55 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 12:12:45 PM »

I would also like to add something else. First of all, I am in NO WAY defending Billie or Shawn. However, I have done some sleuthing of my own. So many of the people that are stirring the pot and posting false rumors have criminal records of their own. They also have had drug histories much more serious than what Billie and Shawn have been accused of. In fact, I am just going to say it. Billie Dunn has worked the majority of her life supporting her children with little or no help from any man. Even though she had a serious disfunctional life growing up, she managed to better herself. She went to school and got a nursing license. She is clean and tidy and keeps a very nice home for her children. I have no idea what drew her to Shawn or if she watched any of the disgusting beastiality movies etc with Shawn. I have no idea why she apparently thinks he may be innocent of any wrong doing towards her daughter. I have no idea why she has not put forth much effort at all to look for Hailey. These are the things that bother me as well. I have been in touch with people close to this case and I would just like people to realise that there are MANY people close to the case and in that area that ALSO should be looked at. There is a childs life at stake. An innocent little girl who did nothing to no one. An innocent little girl that should be at school today enjoying her friends. It all makes me sick! There are some seriously sick and high risk sex offenders in that area. There are also a lot of drug addicts and other criminals. I hope LE is keeping a close eye on these Hailey blogs and seeing who is has the biggest spoon in the pot stirring contest. JMO
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 12:18:34 PM »

Good Morning Sebastian

We can only hope that investigators are behind the scenes connecting the dots ... in time justice for Hailey will be realized.

Janet
8:55 AM PT

Good Morning Janet!
I was thinking about you last night when I was talking to a friend who was telling me some stories about some of the backwoods people in Texas. I thought "Oh my, this would make Janet's hair stand on end, lol"! I used to live in Texas myself and for the most part Texas is a fabulous state with some fabulous people. I still have family and friends there and really miss it sometimes. There are however some real backwoods, hillbilly types that are much like the the characters in the movie "Deliverance", lol. I too hope LE is checking everything and everyone. Hailey deserves no less!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 12:40:17 PM »

Tuesday, April 05 2011

Hi Sister!
Since there has not been anything new with regards to Hailey, people are looking for anything and everything to talk about on their Hailey facebook pages. One group does not like another group, one resident hates another resident, add in all of the partiers and drugs and alcohol and poor Hailey's case has become one big nasty gossip mill. It is thoroughly disgusting. People have been sent hate mail, threatened etc just because of false rumors posted. Then there are those who have accused innocent people of bald face lies and their kids go to school in that area and have had to fend off ugly rumors about their parents. I have never seen anything like it. It is my understanding that the three people who were chosen to handle the money for Hope for Hailey are upstanding citizens, did not know the family of Hailey and are keeping records of every penny spent.  One person comes onto the facebook blogs and posts some falsehood and these people lap it up and run with it. It is a feeding frenzy like none other. It makes me question that motives behind so many in that area that claim they are there for Hailey.

I would also like to thank Klaas for running a class act site. I have also come to appreciate all of the monkeys so much more than I already did because they are so much classier than that bunch.
Sebastian, on so many different levels I totally agree.  It is unfortunate that in other cases, folks getting public contributions/money for what is perceived as a worthy cause end up using the money for reasons not stated.  It does make one cautious about giving.  It takes folks like you that know the inside scope to help set the record straight.
I absolutely agree with your take on the rumors and what I call judgemental people.  Some, even on this board IMO, expect every family to be "perfect" and deem families as lost beyond any hope unless they get their act together asap.  Glass houses are good for one thing, being shattered.
Respect all you said and enjoy reading your posts.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 01:10:41 PM »

Tuesday, April 05 2011

Hi Sister!

Sebastian, on so many different levels I totally agree.  It is unfortunate that in other cases, folks getting public contributions/money for what is perceived as a worthy cause end up using the money for reasons not stated.  It does make one cautious about giving.  It takes folks like you that know the inside scope to help set the record straight.
I absolutely agree with your take on the rumors and what I call judgemental people.  Some, even on this board IMO, expect every family to be "perfect" and deem families as lost beyond any hope unless they get their act together asap.  Glass houses are good for one thing, being shattered.
Respect all you said and enjoy reading your posts.

Hi Sister!
I have always respected you and know how much you care about the missing! I have to admit something. I have always been (a tad bit) LOL! judgemental myself. It has been through my friendship with Carrie that I have come to be more open minded and less critical and judgemental. When Amber went missing and I went to the first Amber vigil, I was taken aback from some of the people there that had tatoos and piercings etc. I will say that I have always been a bit of a priss pot when it comes to tatoos and piercings and the like. I drove poor Carrie i-n-s-a-n-e wanting her to check out all of those who looked weird to me. Here is what I took away from all of that. Some of those same tatooed, pierced people turned out to be some of the best people I have ever known. They stuck by Carrie through thick and thin and were there for every single thing that she needed. They were fiercely loyal and worked so hard to try and find Amber. I will never judge anyone based on looks again. I have also learned that no one is perfect and all of us have made mistakes. I am not perfect and either is anyone else. Carrie is someone who will give anyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove her wrong.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 01:21:25 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »

sebastian, thank-you so much for those posts, I couldn't agree more with what you said. It is hard at times not to be judgemental, but I have known many types of people through my life, that many people would never look at twice, that just so happened to be very decent people. I could care less what a person looks like, if they are decent and live their life that is good and right, whatever that may be to a person, so be it.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 02:06:38 PM »

An arrest, just not what I was hoping for...

ailey's Dad Arrested after Showing Up Late to Court

Reported by: Tim Johnston and Jessica Reyes
Wednesday, April 06 2011
The father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn was arrested this morning after showing up late to a scheduled court appearance.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said by the time Clint Dunn had arrived, the judge had already issued a warrant for his arrest.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=358376

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 02:35:40 PM »

Wednesday, April 06 2011
The father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn was arrested this morning after showing up late to a scheduled court appearance.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said by the time Clint Dunn had arrived, the judge had already issued a warrant for his arrest.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 02:49:56 PM »

Wednesday, April 06 2011

Some people have to learn the hard way, don't they?  I really hate to say this, but I hope people don't rush to bail him out this time.  He needs to find his own way to get himself out of trouble, or he'll just lean on that crutch even harder and he will never learn to be a man on his own.  I'd say let him stew in there a while unless he himself has worked by the toil of his own hands to save enough money that he can pay his bail portion.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 02:54:31 PM »

Wednesday, April 06 2011

A bench warrant would be issued for anyone who was not in court when their
name was called.  Clint has enough experence with the court system to know
that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 03:02:24 PM »

Wednesday, April 06 2011

Some people have to learn the hard way, don't they?  I really hate to say this, but I hope people don't rush to bail him out this time.  He needs to find his own way to get himself out of trouble, or he'll just lean on that crutch even harder and he will never learn to be a man on his own.  I'd say let him stew in there a while unless he himself has worked by the toil of his own hands to save enough money that he can pay his bail portion.

_____

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »

sebastian, thank-you so much for those posts, I couldn't agree more with what you said. It is hard at times not to be judgemental, but I have known many types of people through my life, that many people would never look at twice, that just so happened to be very decent people. I could care less what a person looks like, if they are decent and live their life that is good and right, whatever that may be to a person, so be it.

Hi Norose,
I have always been able to tell that you are a kind and compassionate person just based on your posts. I have always loved your posts and your thoughtfulness! It takes some of us (ME) longer to learn that you cannot always base a book on its cover.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 03:06:16 PM »

I am back and forth today between posts and trying to actually run my business, lol! Rather than having to go back through all of these threads, does anyone remember if there was ever a crimal record posted for Clint's brother? TIA!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.