April 19, 2024, 10:48:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326023 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: March 21, 2012, 10:53:47 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=480342

Big Spring Police and the Mitchell County Sheriff are at the scene where human remains were discovered Tuesday afternoon.

Investigators have been busy marking the crime scene with yellow flags and crime tape. This morning a large oil tank lid that was covering the crime scene was removed using a fork lift.

Later a fleet of unmarked civilian cars, presumed to be the feds, entered the site and drove north of the crime scene, possibly looking for other evidence.

Authorities have alerted the media that they will provide briefings from the airport museum, but have not mentioned when the first one will take place.

Stick with BigCountryHomePage.com for more information as it becomes available.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: March 21, 2012, 10:53:57 AM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/mar/21/big-spring-body-remains-law-enforcement-presence-e/

Big Spring body remains: Colorado City chief says 'we're not going to head over there' until Dunn connection made
Posted March 21, 2012 at 8:36 a.m., updated March 21, 2012 at 9:37 a.m.

BIG SPRING — Colorado City Police Chief Roy Owens said no one from his department is at the scene at McMahon Wrinkle Airpark, where body remains were found Tuesday afternoon and several law enforcement agencies are investigating this morning.

Interest is high because Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn was reported missing in late December 2010 and has not been found. Big Spring is about 40 miles west of Colorado City.

"No, I don’t have anyone over there," Owens said. "Until they discover that there’s any connection and until we know what the gender is, and all the details, we’re not going to head out over there. We want to stay out of their way by all means."

Owens said he has not been in contact with any of Dunn’s family members as of 9:20 a.m., but said he was going to return a call to her great aunt, who left a message at his office.

"I don’t have any contact information for the mother, or anyone else," he said. "We may be able to contact Haliey’s dad, Clint (Dunn). ... But I don’t know if he still lives here."
 ::snipping2::
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: March 21, 2012, 10:56:34 AM »

UPDATE 9:07 AM: We are hearing multiple reports that the body found in the Desert Tanks area of Big Spring has been identified as a girl. This has not been confirmed by officials.

We are also told that at the time of Hailey Dunn's disappearance the land Desert Tanks owns was owned by a company called American Limestone.

American Limestone is said to have not kept their gates locked and often left them open. Because the area was gated, investigators are said to have never searched the area after Dunn's disappearance.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=33415
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: March 21, 2012, 10:59:36 AM »

Big Spring Police tell NewsWest 9, dispatch received a call that human remains were found in a pasture near the 2500 block of Apron Drive around 2:30 p.m.

The remains were found by workers in the area.

Those employees told NewsWest 9 that it did appear that the body had been there for some time. Employees also tell NewsWest 9 they used a lid from one of their tanks to keep the remains safe from the weather in the area.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/17203792/human-remains-found-in-big-spring2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: March 21, 2012, 11:02:07 AM »

UPDATE 9:11 AM: BigCountryHomePage.com is reporting that one of the men who first discovered the body says that although the body was decomposed the remains of a hand appeared to belong to a child.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=33415

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: March 21, 2012, 11:02:42 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=480222

Hailey Dunn's Grandmother Speaks About Remains
By: Jessica Reyes
Updated: March 21, 2012

Connie Jones, the grandmother of Hailey Dunn, says she hasn't been contacted by law enforcement about the remains found near the McMahon-Wrinkle airport in Big Spring Tuesday afternoon.

She adds she's still hopeful her granddaughter will be found safely.

"I really can't tell you exactly how I feel. I want her to be found alive but still we need some closure to just get on with everything," Jones said.

The girl's grandmother says she hasn't heard from either of Hailey's parents, Clint or Billie Dunn.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 21, 2012, 11:04:15 AM »

Investigators have been busy marking the crime scene with yellow flags and crime tape. This morning a large oil tank lid that was covering the crime scene was removed using a fork lift.

Later a fleet of unmarked civilian cars, presumed to be the feds, entered the site and drove north of the crime scene, possibly looking for other evidence.

Authorities have alerted the media that they will provide briefings from the airport museum, but have not mentioned when the first one will take place

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: March 21, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »

The Hailey Dunn Story: KTXS Archive, Timeline Of Stories

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26611254/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: March 21, 2012, 11:10:41 AM »

Some officers were at the scene before daybreak, and a long line of official vehicles arrived just before 9 a.m., including an unusual-looking specialty truck with a camper on back.

The scene is an oil field equipment facility with large metal tanks, metal shops and a warehouse on the property. There are barrels, fork lifts, cinder blocks and oil field equipment across the property.

Several officers are on the property searching an area that appears to be behind a metal shop. Officials were also seen interviewing workers in a warehouse located at the facility.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/30729981/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 21, 2012, 11:13:57 AM »

BIG SPRING — Law enforcement presence has escalated where body remains were found Tuesday afternoon at the southeast end of McMahon Wrinkle Airpark.

Vehicles marked ERT, which stands for Evidence Recovery Team, were admitted to the crime scene at 8:40 a.m.

At 8:30 a.m., more than a dozen vehicles were near McMahon Wrinkle Airpark, where body remains were discovered Tuesday afternoon.

The vehicles include one from the 32nd Judicial District, which covers Fisher, Mitchell and Nolan counties. In December 2010, 13-year-old Colorado City resident Hailey Dunn was reported missing and has not been found. Colorado City is in Mitchell County.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/mar/21/big-spring-body-remains-site-tuesday-discovery-fil/
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: March 21, 2012, 11:16:46 AM »

I certainly hope Colorado City LE or the LE where Honeybun lives isn't gonna let him scoot on out of town!  He could have split right after answering the phone and being questioned by that reporter!!!!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 21, 2012, 11:19:01 AM »

BIG SPRING — Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs arrived at 9:45 a.m. at the site of body remains southeast of McMahon Wrinkle Airpark.

Howard County Precinct 2 Justice of the Peace Quail Dobbs had just left the scene, where remains were found Tuesday.

Interest is high because Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn was reported missing in late December 2010 and has not been found. Big Spring is about 40 miles west of Colorado City.

Colorado City Police Chief Roy Owens earlier had said no one from his department was at the scene, where various law enforcement agencies have been investigating this morning.

"No, I don’t have anyone over there," Owens said. "Until they discover that there’s any connection and until we know what the gender is, and all the details, we’re not going to head out over there. We want to stay out of their way by all means."

Owens said he has not been in contact with any of Dunn’s family members as of 9:20 a.m., but said he was going to return a call to her great aunt, who left a message at his office.

"I don’t have any contact information for the mother, or anyone else," he said. "We may be able to contact Haliey’s dad, Clint (Dunn). ... But I don’t know if he still lives here."

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/mar/21/big-spring-body-remains-law-enforcement-presence-e/
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 21, 2012, 11:19:55 AM »

Big Spring Police, Mitchell Co. Sheriff Marking Crime Scene at Airport
By: BigCountryHomePage.com Staff Reports
Updated: March 21, 2012

Big Spring Police and the Mitchell County Sheriff are at the scene where human remains were discovered Tuesday afternoon.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: March 21, 2012, 11:21:18 AM »

I certainly hope Colorado City LE or the LE where Honeybun lives isn't gonna let him scoot on out of town!  He could have split right after answering the phone and being questioned by that reporter!!!!!!

Colorado City Police Chief Owens says he has no contact info for anyone according to the article I just posted and based on his comments he sounds like he could care less where they have been or are now IMO. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: March 21, 2012, 11:22:32 AM »

http://www.reporternews.com/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 21, 2012, 11:24:02 AM »

Human remains found near where missing Texas cheerleader Hailey Dunn was last seen
March 21, 2012 9:24 AM

<snipped>

Police confirm the human remains were discovered Tuesday afternoon by workers in the area. ABC News reports they were found near the McMahon Wrinkle Airpark, about one mile from the home of the mother of Shawn Adkins, Hailey Dunn's mother's boyfriend at the time of her disappearance, and the only named person of interest in the case.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57401450-504083/human-remains-found-near-where-missing-texas-cheerleader-hailey-dunn-was-last-seen/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #396 on: March 21, 2012, 11:26:07 AM »

I keep hearing that they had to remove some type of tanker lid.  Is that what we're looking at in this photo?  Were the remains completely covered up?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: March 21, 2012, 11:28:21 AM »

I keep hearing that they had to remove some type of tanker lid.  Is that what we're looking at in this photo?  Were the remains completely covered up?

I believe so.  It was reportered the  lid was put on by workers of the plant to protect the site until LE arrived
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 21, 2012, 11:30:25 AM »

I believe so.  It was reportered the  lid was put on by workers of the plant to protect the site until LE arrived

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 21, 2012, 11:31:38 AM »

REMINDER

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

Adkins twice refused to take polygraph examinations. Then he agreed to a polygraph, but after providing some inconsistent information, he ended this polygraph by walking out. Officials said he failed the polygraph, particularly concerning the whereabouts of Hailey.

<snipped>

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in the Colorado City area from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.