March 28, 2024, 05:19:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 325510 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 21, 2012, 06:21:09 PM »

BJD statement about airport is at 51:21,she dosent say what airport though
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/02/13/websleuths-radio

The airstrip that they searched was in Colorado City.  They searched on a psyhic's
tip and used cadaver dogs.    I think the psychic just got the wrong airstrip.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #501 on: March 21, 2012, 06:29:22 PM »

Interesting, imo.

Analysis of the statement that cw618 posted earlier...

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/03/statement-analysis-billie-dunn-on-radio.html

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 21, 2012, 06:31:43 PM »

Sadly, I think this body is Hailey's..

I find it absurd that the police do not know where you to reach Hailey's parents?.. Why aren't the parents calling LE every week to see if there are any clues in their daughters disappearance?. I am talking about her whole family! Mom, dad, grammas! Horrifying that no one kept up on this little girl's case..

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 21, 2012, 06:32:01 PM »

Big Spring Police Issue Statement Regarding Found Remains
By: BigCountryHomePage.com Staff Reports
Updated: March 20, 2012
 ::snipping2::
On this date at approx. 2:30 p.m., dispatch received a call that human remains had been found in a pasture near the 2500 block of Apron Drive. The remains were found by workers in the area. Investigators found that the remains are human but due to the condition of the remains nothing else can be determined at this time. The scene was secured at this time and an evidence recovery team from F.B.I Dallas will be in big spring in the morning to process the scene. The gender and identification of the remains are unknown and appear to have been there for a long period of time.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=480142
more
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/remains-found

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: March 21, 2012, 06:34:53 PM »

BJD statement about airport is at 51:21,she dosent say what airport though
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/02/13/websleuths-radio

The airstrip that they searched was in Colorado City.  They searched on a psyhic's
tip and used cadaver dogs.    I think the psychic just got the wrong airstrip.

I agree, IF the psychic was even specific about which airport?

Through Google search I was able to find one in Colorado City and Big Spring, since she disappeared from Colorado City maybe that was just the first logical choice to search?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: March 21, 2012, 06:44:45 PM »

Shawn's mother lives on Apache Drive in Big Springs.   You can almost see the
McMahon/Wrinkle Airstrip from his mother's house.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: March 21, 2012, 07:53:45 PM »

I would think one would need to know the area and know the fence of this company is left open in order to have 'disappeared' her body so quickly if indeed this is Hailey.  The place and the habits of the company (leaving the gate opened) is not something someone who just came into the area would know about, imo.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:06:16 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: March 21, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »

Billie Dunn,Shawn Adkins Reported Back In Colorado City 3/21/12

(Colorado City)- CNN's Nancy Grace is reporting that Billie Dunn, Hailey Dunn's mother and her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins are back in Colorado City.

According to Grace's blog at cnn.com, Adkins' attorney, Alex Eyssen, that both returned after learning of the remains found in Big Spring.

Eyssen, also told Headline News that law enforcement officials have not been in contact with Billie Dunn or Shown Adkins.

Adkins is the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=33425

Nancy Grace Time! HLN

Janet
4:57 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: March 21, 2012, 08:10:20 PM »

Nancy Grace is covering today's discovery.

Watching and waiting for word from the coroner, is this Hailey Dunn?

They are showing a lot of pictures of Hailey I haven't seen before.   

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: March 21, 2012, 08:26:44 PM »

Concerning the property where the remains were found, Everett said the area was previously owned by a limestone company and that a lot of poured concrete is on the site. However, the remains were discovered in a dirt and grassy area.

The property at that time did not have a fence around it, as it does now, and Everett said the area would have been open to access by any number of people.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30731273/detail.html
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: March 21, 2012, 08:45:22 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/hailey-dunn-texas_n_1370205.html

Hailey Dunn Missing: Decomposed Body Found Near Where Missing Teen Last Seen
Posted: 03/21/2012 3:26 pm Updated: 03/21/2012 6:33 pm

Human skeletal remains were found on Tuesday in Big Spring, Texas, not far from where Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn disappeared more than a year ago.

A source close to the investigation told The Huffington Post that some people believe the body could be Dunn's but cannot be certain until dental records are compared.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 21, 2012, 08:55:44 PM »

http://www.kcbd.com/story/17215386/timeline-of-events-after-hailey-dunns-disappearance

Timeline of events after Hailey Dunn's disappearance
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 7:00 PM CDT Updated: Mar 21, 2012 7:10 PM CDTBy Tiffany Pelt - email

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) -
It's been a roller coaster of events since Hailey Dunn went missing back on December 27, 2010. With Tuesday's developments of human remains found in Big Spring, many are left with the question - Is the search for Hailey Dunn over?

Below is a timeline of events leading up to the discovery of the unidentified body that many are speculating could be Hailey:

January 15th, 2011: Cadaver dogs search the landfill in Abilene for human remains, but nothing is found. Authorities later search the landfill in Big Spring, the town where Adkins' mother lives.
March 20th 2012: Authorities find human remains in Big Spring just two miles from Adkins' mother's home. Sources close to the investigation say it is likely Hailey Dunn.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: March 21, 2012, 10:24:57 PM »

Does anyone know if Billie and Shaun are still or back together?  And have the gave any interviews since this discovery? 

Hailey
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #513 on: March 21, 2012, 10:26:45 PM »

I have always felt that he killed her before leaving for work...and then showed up to work.  Maybe he freaked out and decided to go home (or wherever he initially placed her) and move her or he wanted to show an appearance at his job and then give the alibi of being in Big Springs (nowhere near the house) except he forgot about the cell phone pings. 

Is the "mother" still with S Adkins? It has been obvious from day one Adkins was the sob that hurt Hailey.....Billie should be arrested just for the fact that she allowed this sob around her children.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 21, 2012, 10:32:09 PM »

I have always felt that he killed her before leaving for work...and then showed up to work.  Maybe he freaked out and decided to go home (or wherever he initially placed her) and move her or he wanted to show an appearance at his job and then give the alibi of being in Big Springs (nowhere near the house) except he forgot about the cell phone pings. 

Is the "mother" still with S Adkins? It has been obvious from day one Adkins was the sob that hurt Hailey.....Billie should be arrested just for the fact that she allowed this sob around her children.

Billie Dunn still lives with Shawn Adkins and they are living in the Austin area.  Supposedly
they have traveled back to Colorado City today and are there now.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: March 21, 2012, 11:03:34 PM »

I was just listening to NG and a guest on there (an attorney or something) has the same theory as I do...that he killed her before he went to work and then freaked out and left suddenly to take care of things.  He also said that Shawn worked in the same type of work that the guys do where the remains were found.  Oil something.  Didn't really catch all of that part.  Has that been discussed?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: March 21, 2012, 11:08:38 PM »

I was just listening to NG and a guest on there (an attorney or something) has the same theory as I do...that he killed her before he went to work and then freaked out and left suddenly to take care of things.  He also said that Shawn worked in the same type of work that the guys do where the remains were found.  Oil something.  Didn't really catch all of that part.  Has that been discussed?

Okay, so he worked here:

Weaver Services Inc in Snyder, TX is a private company categorized under Perforating Well Casings. Our records show it was established in 1984 and incorporated in Texas. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures.

Products or Services: Oil Well Perforation, Well Perforating Services, Well Perforation.
http://www.manta.com/c/mmf6hvt/weaver-services-inc

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 21, 2012, 11:09:39 PM »

Does anyone know if Billie and Shaun are still or back together?  And have the gave any interviews since this discovery? 

Hailey

The mom gave a brief statement - something to the affect "I feel sick". 

Hi KCJackie! 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: March 21, 2012, 11:27:53 PM »

Big Spring body remains: Hailey Dunn's mother, Shawn Adkins return to Colorado City area

****SNIPPED****
BIG SPRING — The attorney for Shawn Adkins, considered by law enforcement as the sole person of interest in the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, said Adkins has returned to the Colorado City area after learning of the discovery of human remains in Big Spring.

Law enforcement has provided few details on the discovery by Desert Tanks employees Tuesday afternoon. No link has been established to the Dunn disappearance.

Adkins was living with the teen's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, at the time of Hailey's disappearance in late December 2010.

"Shawn is in the area with family and friends and like everyone else is waiting for any news," Alex Eyssen, Adkins' attorney, told the Reporter-News. "I believe he just heard the news and he wanted to come back. It's something he chose to do and wanted to be here."

Meanwhile, John Young, the Sweetwater attorney representing Billie Jean Dunn, went to the investigation site Wednesday morning before going to a court date in San Angelo.

"Billie Dunn extremely anxious," Young said. "It’s a bittersweet reality and she certainly hopes that her daughter comes home to her safe. If this is Hailey there will be some closure to this in her life."

Billie Jena Dunn, he said, is currently at an undisclosed location in the area awaiting news from law enforcement.

"At this point, anything that we say and discuss is speculative because we don’t really know anything," Young said. "We don’t know if it’s a 15-year-old girl or an 80-year-old man. We won’t know unless investigative teams have done their work. ...It does create an anxiousness for the family. We hope to get some definitive news in the very near future."

Young also declined to bring Billie Jean Dunn forward for an interview.

"I don’t expect that she will be visiting with any media outlet until we know what the findings are," Young said. "She’s distraught and saddened."

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/mar/21/big-spring-body-remains-law-enforcement-presence-e/
Following this, along with so many of you this evening. I bolded some words and phrases spoken by Billie's attorney.  The first bolded word, "certainly", is an additional and unnecessary word meant to persuade (similar to saying "of course" or "obviously", meaning we should take what he's saying for granted).  The next bolded phrase "her daughter comes home to her" is passive. Children come home from school, grown-ups come home from work. Abducted people do not come home...they are either rescued or found. The odd phrasing implies that Hailey has both free will and the mental and physical ability to come home, at any point, on her own...none of which apply in an abduction scenario. Notice, the responsibility rests on Hailey to come home. Note the phrase, "to her [Billie]".  Why not to "her [Hailey's] family" or "to them" (Billie and David/all of Billie and Clint's families/Billie, Shawn, and David)?  Does Billie believe that Hailey only belongs to her (therefore, she can do what she wants with her)? The attorney then tacks on the bolded, underlined, and unnecessary word "safe".  IF Hailey has the freedom and mental and physical ability to "come home to her [Billie]", wouldn't Hailey be safe? If she's able to come home of her own choosing and under he own power, logic dictates that she wouldn't be dead/dying/severely injured. So why the extra word "safe"?  It's an overt attempt to convince the public of her love and devotion for Hailey...Epic fail.  If your child goes missing in your neighborhood, you don't: move away; continue to carry on with the #1 Suspect; verbally attack anyone willing to look for her (much less, people who've searched for 15 months); and trash LE every chance you get.

Finally, the last bolded  phrase tells us what's really important. In light of the very distinct possibility that this is Hailey, Billie's attorney tells us that Billie's concern is that "there will some closure to this in her [Billie's] life".  Where's the heart rending devastation, the loss of a mother's will to live, the struggle to keep it together for David's sake? Where's the real fear this may be Hailey? The horror? The overwhelming grief? The rage? Not in her attorney's last statement, "certainly".  The only concern is that Billie gets an end to the situation, "closure to this in her life".  I imagine Billie Dunn has long tired of "this" because few are buying what she's been selling. Notice the utter lack of concern about Hailey's life, what she went through as she died, etc. It's about Billie's life and how she has "suffered". Sickening. All my own thoughts.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: March 21, 2012, 11:43:13 PM »

ISpy- I still say that Billie knows what happened to Hailey.  She was either there when it happened or Shawn told her it was an accident.  Billie chose Shawn over Hailey.  Not unlike Cindy Anthony chose Casey over Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.