April 18, 2024, 07:55:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326006 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: March 29, 2013, 04:25:54 PM »

http://lubbockonline.com/crime-and-courts/crime/2013-03-28/still-no-identification-remains-found-jb-thomas-reservoir-scurry#.UVWD8Wt5mSM

Still no identification of remains found at J.B. Thomas Reservoir in Scurry County
FBI says identification might take weeks or months
Posted: March 28, 2013 - 1:13pm  |  Updated: March 29, 2013 - 12:22am

By JENNIFER LOESCH
AVALANCHE-JOURNAL
Remains found March 16 at the J.B. Thomas Reservoir have gone to an undisclosed forensic lab for identification, according to FBI spokeswoman Katherine Chaumont.

The identification process might take weeks or months, Chaumont said.

Authorities have not said whether the remains are that of a man or a woman.

There has been a fair amount of speculation in the media about the identity and circumstances surrounding the remains. The families of several area missing people, including the parents of missing South Plains College student Jennifer Wilkerson, are waiting to learn the body’s identity.

Someone found the remains in mid-March and reported it to Scurry County police who are working with the FBI and Texas Rangers to solve the case.

Sr. Trooper Sparky Dean said investigators are unsure if the person’s death was the result of a crime or natural causes. However, the area where the remains were found was treated as a crime scene.

The exact location of where the remains were found was not revealed to the public.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: April 04, 2013, 12:18:34 AM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/04/statement-analysis-billie-dunn-radio.html

Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Statement Analysis: Billie Dunn Radio Interview Analyzed
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 04, 2013, 12:38:47 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=584122

Crosses Placed at Hailey Dunn Garden From Supports Around the World
By: Kristin Anderson
Updated: April 2, 2013

One by one, crosses are hung up to represent those who never met her.

"From a different person in a different place," explained Melissa Gooch, with United for Hailey.

From Iowa to New York, and even from as far away as South Africa, the strangers behind the crosses for Hailey Dunn may not have met her, but they're praying for her.

"If Hailey comes home, she can see where everybody is praying for her," Gooch explained.

The idea started out as a simple one. Melissa was going to decorate and hang up two crosses; one for herself and one for her friend. Then supports from around the country started asking for her to put one up for them as well.

"People have united from all over the world, literally, to help us get the word of Hailey out," said Gooch. "And people just flood in and they say, 'Hey, let us know what we can do, how we can help.'"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: April 04, 2013, 07:55:22 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=494362767267709&id=341139815923339

Waiting On Justice For Our Girl H.D.
16 minutes ago

Below is a post from the man who found the remains he will also be interviewed on KTXS @ 10pm
-----------------------------------------------

pointhunter said...
To Local anon April 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM

As I am the individual who discovered the remains, I am more than sure LE will keep the Id of these remains under wraps.

There was alot more evidence than the bones at the scene, so a positive ID should not be to difficult.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 04, 2013, 07:58:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=494362767267709&id=341139815923339

Waiting On Justice For Our Girl H.D.
16 minutes ago

Below is a post from the man who found the remains he will also be interviewed on KTXS @ 10pm
-----------------------------------------------

pointhunter said...
To Local anon April 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM

As I am the individual who discovered the remains, I am more than sure LE will keep the Id of these remains under wraps.

There was alot more evidence than the bones at the scene, so a positive ID should not be to difficult.

Same link, in the comments:

Waiting On Justice For Our Girl H.D. KTXS Television
4 minutes ago

Tonight at ten: A KTXS news exclusive, minutes ago reporter Jennifer Kendall found and spoke to the man who found the human remains in Scurry County. Investigators are still working to identify the remains. We hope you'll join us.
Like · Reply · 13 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: April 04, 2013, 08:00:46 PM »

Found it, it's on their FB page not their web page.

https://www.facebook.com/KTXSTelevision/posts/10152740465885624

KTXS Television
22 minutes ago
Tonight at ten: A KTXS news exclusive, minutes ago reporter Jennifer Kendall found and spoke to the man who found the human remains in Scurry County. Investigators are still working to identify the remains. We hope you'll join us.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: April 04, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/No-ID-yet-of-human-remains-found-in-Scurry-County-last-month/-/14769632/19578160/-/x5orbsz/-/index.html

No ID yet of human remains found in Scurry County last month
Identification could still take weeks, months, officials say

POSTED: 1:30 PM Apr 03 2013

Still no word as to the identity of human remains found March 16 near Lake JB Thomas – southwest of Snyder – in Scurry County.

“Nothing to report today,” FBI spokeswoman Katherine Gilkinson Chaumont said Wednesday in an email to KTXS.

Asked when such information could be forthcoming, she said, “Please keep in mind that the initial guidance was that it could take weeks to months for an identification to be made.”

Eighteen days have passed since a yet-to-be-identified individual came across the remains and called police.

Texas Rangers, the Department of Public Safety and Scurry County authorities have been participating in the investigation. Also spotted at the scene where the remains were found were representatives of Mitchell County.  Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since late 2010, is from Colorado City in Mitchell County.   

Lake JB Thomas is about 100 miles south of Lubbock, 90 miles west of Abilene and 70 miles northeast of Midland.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: April 05, 2013, 11:16:27 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/EXCLUSIVE-KTXS-talks-with-man-who-found-Scurry-County-human-remains/-/14769632/19629578/-/7741pa/-/index.html

EXCLUSIVE: KTXS talks with man who found Scurry County human remains
Located was 'a skull, a femur and I believe a loose tooth,' man says

By Jennifer Kendall, jkendall@ktxs.com
POSTED: 10:29 PM Apr 04 2013  UPDATED: 7:59 AM Apr 05 2013

ABILENE. Texas -

Through a Freedom of Information request with the Scurry County Sheriff's Office, KTXS was able to track down the man who discovered human remains almost a month ago near Lake JB Thomas.

The man's name is Curtis Lloyd.

He told us he is the one who called the sheriff's office after he found the remains.

"I was just walking the lake bed or along the edge of the lake bed and noticed something that looked a little unusual as I walked over to it I recognized it to be human remains, specifically a skull... all of the upper skull was intact. There was, of course, no lower jaw," said Lloyd.

Lloyd said he was in the remote area hunting for fossils. When he stumbled upon the bones, he called the sheriff's office.

"I was just concerned. I wanted to get a hold of authorities as quick as possible get them out there and that way they could gather up what's there," Lloyd said.

Authorities have said they were unable to determine age or gender by what they saw at the crime scene. Lloyd said he couldn't tell much either.

"What they reported finding is all I saw, which was a skull, a femur and I believe a loose tooth," Lloyd said.

Lloyd said, according to his untrained eye, the remains looked like they had been there less than five years.

Asked if he believed the remains could be those of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, Lloyd said he'd rather not guess.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: April 08, 2013, 12:59:03 PM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/04/hailey-dunn-case-conspiracy-theory.html?showComment=1365393527813

Sunday, April 7, 2013
Hailey Dunn Case: The Conspiracy Theory
ka8lhi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: April 08, 2013, 08:06:39 PM »

From "Find Jacob Cabinaw"'s Facebook page -- I will also post it in his file ...

Thank you FB friends for keeping a watchful eye for new leads. These skeletal remains were found just north of where Jake's bank card was last used. Waiting to find out what the FBI team can tell us.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/UPDATED-Investigators-continue-to-gather-clues-from-skeletal-remains-found-in-Scurry-County/-/14769632/19352194/-/xlli4z/-/index.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Jacob-Cabinaw/116772778338560
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: April 09, 2013, 09:21:19 PM »

Very interesting imo.   

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/04/scurry-county-remains-blog-comments.html

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Scurry County Remains: Blog Comments

Curtis Llyod was reported by media to have found the remains in Scurry County.  I had commented on the media article that he sounded like a thoughtful and intelligent man, even as he declined to speculate.

"pointhunter" has left some fascinating comments here at the blog, but does not appear to be familiar with Statement Analysis (you'll see why moving down) but familiar enough with the case to recognize the two Persons of Interest and posts many interesting things about the remains.

A local confidential commentator shared her thoughts with us, including the following.  She has been a valuable source of information over the past two years.  She wrote, "I think this is Curtis Lloyd and he's telling the truth. "

It has also been pointed out:  in March 2012, Shawn Adkins showed up, without an issue, when remains were announced, but this time, he is no where to be found.

The local confidential commentator verifies pointhunters' comments for accuracy.  She firmly believes it is not only Mr. Llyod, but that he is truthfully reporting what he saw, and is able to articulate why he believes that the remains will be easily identified.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: April 09, 2013, 09:33:26 PM »

Very interesting!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 09, 2013, 11:04:09 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=585842
Hailey Dunn Family and Friends Anxiously Awaiting Identification Of Human Remains
April 9, 2013

Crosses from all over the world, displayed neatly outside of the former home of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.
Almost two and a half years since Dunn's disappearance, friends of the family say these crosses give them peace in some of their tensest days so far.

"They just keep Hailey out there, they keep her in prayer," explains Margie Sanderson

The hit pop song "Airplanes" was Hailey's favorite in 2010. It's lyrics are now painted on a bench in the "Hope for Hailey" garden.
While family and friends wait for an identification on remains found in Scurry county, their only wish is for this mysterious case to be solved.

More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: April 22, 2013, 12:00:32 AM »

From "Find Jacob Cabinaw"'s Facebook page -- I will also post it in his file ...

Thank you FB friends for keeping a watchful eye for new leads. These skeletal remains were found just north of where Jake's bank card was last used. Waiting to find out what the FBI team can tell us.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/UPDATED-Investigators-continue-to-gather-clues-from-skeletal-remains-found-in-Scurry-County/-/14769632/19352194/-/xlli4z/-/index.html

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=648544475161385&id=116772778338560

Find Jacob Cabinaw · 7,190 like this
Friday at 9:40am ·
Was notified this morning by Detective Gomez that the body found in Scurry County, TX, is NOT Jake. Prayers to the family of this individual.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: April 22, 2013, 01:28:31 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=648544475161385&id=116772778338560

Find Jacob Cabinaw · 7,190 like this
Friday at 9:40am ·
Was notified this morning by Detective Gomez that the body found in Scurry County, TX, is NOT Jake. Prayers to the family of this individual.

Based on Billie's interview after the remains were found I believe she believes the remains could be Hailey.  The man who discovered them states there was other evidence he cannot disclose that makes him believe it was probably Hailey.  If it is I hope hope hope that there is also evidence left that will enable LE to get a conviction for the death of this precious girl (she was so stinkin' cute and her cuteness was completely lost on that woman she called mom).  And if Hailey was pregnant as some have speculated I pray that evidence remains of that as well so Shawn can have those extra charges added to his conviction.

I generally don't hate but Billie Dunn has sparked a little of that in me.  She is a despicable person.

Every time I read a story about Hailey's Angels I say a little prayer of gratitude that there a people who have never given up on her.   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: April 23, 2013, 03:53:38 AM »

I hear you, Amys Sister!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #876 on: April 26, 2013, 04:35:52 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/news-conference-set-for-4-pm-today-on-scurry-county-human-remains/-/14769632/19911260/-/u322n3z/-/index.html

On the Waiting for Justice for Hailey on FB the remains found are Hailey. Rip baby girl!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 26, 2013, 04:49:57 PM »

Thanks Darla.

Local News Remains found near Snyder likely those of Hailey Dunn
April 26, 2013 - 3:07 pm

There is mounting speculation at this hour that human remains found in Scurry County last month are those of Hailey Dunn, a Colorado City teenager who has been missing since December 2010.

The Scurry County Sheriff ,as well as investigators with the Texas Rangers and FBI, will address the media later this afternoon  Dunn, who went missing December 27th 2010, has been the subject of numerous searches and high profile missing person alerts.

The remains were found near Lake JB Thomas near Snyder March 16th. Dental records were used to try to identify the badly decomposed bones.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/news/local/story/hailey-dunn-scurry-county-remains-colorado-city/nppJRis_mE262iOR9-ah_Q.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: April 26, 2013, 04:52:59 PM »

Officials confirm remains found of missing Colorado City girl
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 3:00 pm

John Young, the lawyer for the family of Hailey Dunn, confirms to the Odessa American that the bones found in Scurry County last month are those of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

<snipped>

http://www.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_07027e58-aeab-11e2-b294-0019bb30f31a.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: April 26, 2013, 05:06:12 PM »

Hailey Dunn - A Mother's Timeline of Events
January 31, 2011

Billie Dunn, the mother of missing teenager Hailey Dunn, held a press conference in Colorado City, Texas on January 31, 2011 and released a timeline of events she hopes will be helpful in bringing Hailey home. The 13 year old cheerleader was reported missing on December 28, 2010.

Timeline of Events released by Billie Dunn

Sunday, December 26th

12:00pm: Hailey arrives home after spending the night with Clint.

2:00pm: Billie, Shawn, Hailey, and David have their Christmas dinner.`

8:00pm - 9:00pm: Hailey is playing X-Box in David's room. David leaves to spend the night with a friend.

10:00pm: Hailey is watching TV in her room. Billie tells her goodnight and goes to bed.

Monday, December 27th

5:30am: Shawn leaves for work, using Billie's car.

6:00am: Shawn arrives at work.

6:10am: Shawn leaves work. Shawn says that he quit his job, and went in that morning to turn in his coveralls and clean out his locker. He claims that after leaving work went to his grandmother's house in Dunn, but because no one was home, he decided to go to his mother's house in Big Spring. Shawn further claims that he went directly to his mother's house from Dunn, only coming into Colorado City to access I-20.

6:20am: Billie sees Hailey asleep in her room with the TV on.

6:30am: Billie leaves for work, getting a ride from a coworker.

7:00am: Billie arrives at work.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/article/hailey-dunn-a-mother-s-timeline-of-events

Is the location where the remains were discovered between Dunn and Big Spring?

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.