June 01, 2024, 08:32:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 109815 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: March 20, 2007, 12:04:23 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I agree they were at the Sloot home.  I also think they panicked when they went to drop her off somewhere and she didn't come around.  

KrisG on the FP (Dana's show comments) says that O'Reilly will have a segment on the body language of liars, featuring none other than JORAN VAN DER SLOOT.  That's tonight Monkeys!  

That is very cool, and I can't wait to see it!

I nearly gagged when I watched that lying pup in his interview with Greta. Looking forward to seeing what O'Reilly has to say.

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: March 20, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »

PC on right now about the scout, it's so cool that the park ranger speaking is a female too!

thanks lilPuma, I will tune in for BOR tonight, appreciate the heads up

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: March 20, 2007, 12:09:44 PM »

I agree they were at the Sloot home.  I also think they panicked when they went to drop her off somewhere and she didn't come around.  

KrisG on the FP (Dana's show comments) says that O'Reilly will have a segment on the body language of liars, featuring none other than JORAN VAN DER SLOOT.  That's tonight Monkeys!  

Good to see they are featuring the best case study of a sociopathic liar available, LilPuma. They should also include Sweatman Daddy-O and make it a Twofer Tuesday.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #283 on: March 20, 2007, 12:20:12 PM »

Every Tuesday is Body Language Day with Bill.  Should be interesting.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: March 20, 2007, 12:25:36 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Good to see they are featuring the best case study of a sociopathic liar available, LilPuma. They should also include Sweatman Daddy-O and make it a Twofer Tuesday.

Laughing  Laughing   Sweating like a hog with his eyes bugging...Let's see - to me that body language equals - GUILTY!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #285 on: March 20, 2007, 12:48:12 PM »

Kimmie, my favorite tv clip is the one with PVDS running from the cameras.

Big weinie.

Guess he never heard the axiom:  People with nothing to hide, hide nothing.  

Running and hiding = guilty conscience.

Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: March 20, 2007, 12:58:12 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Kimmie, my favorite tv clip is the one with PVDS running from the cameras.

Big weinie.

Guess he never heard the axiom:  People with nothing to hide, hide nothing.  

Running and hiding = guilty conscience.

Yeah - The only thing that saved him from peeing his pants was that he was sweating so profusely... Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #287 on: March 20, 2007, 01:06:53 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Godspeed sunfreak, I wish you all the best

FYI, the bucuti cam isn't evidencing much of a spring break group on Aruba http://www.bucuticam.com/bucutizoom.html

The one with the elbow brace

and the Nikes NOT SO MUCH.

...but the one in the white hat

has got me doin the Maca-renie. Wink

She's hawttttt. -Paris Hilton Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 20, 2007, 01:39:28 PM »

Posted by medleyrelay on FOB:

Apparently the Monkeys were offended with my word +++++++  They would rather be called morons or idiots!!

So to be clear - Monkeys are Morons! Monkeys are Idiots!!  Hope that makes them all feel better!!

===================================

At least we aren't "WHITE TRASH".

Obviously what you said made you think twice because you responded to my post you idiot.

You never know what the futre holds do you Medley.  I heard you say you had a son.  Wouldn't be something if he had children one day and there were something wrong with one of them.  Would you be walking around the house calling the the baby +++++.  I bet you would be.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #289 on: March 20, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »

ARUBADAG 2007

"Something Just Not The Same Anymore."

-said the source

http://tinyurl.com/2rqdfh

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: March 20, 2007, 01:51:11 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
"I think there are more suspects ... we're going to arrest more" people in connection with the case, Comemencia told,  FOX News on Monday, JUNE 06, 2005.

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

mmmm....then it was discovered that the people involved were ALE.
In making sure her body disappeared.

then they had her being followed in venezuela......then.....lies lies lies

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: March 20, 2007, 01:52:20 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
ARUBADAG 2007

"Something Just Not The Same Anymore."

-said the source

http://tinyurl.com/2rqdfh

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #292 on: March 20, 2007, 01:53:52 PM »

High Five to ya, San.

"+++++" is pretty funny unless it's one of your loved ones.  

Or unless you have a basic sense of decency which dictates that people less blessed than you should not be ridiculed.  

Time to commute on home.

Expect a miracle.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 20, 2007, 01:54:09 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
PAPITO

Telling the truth on June 6?

What did he say on June 5? When Mickey and Abe were arrested? Critical last stage? We've got em?

ALE testing the waters on June 5 to see what was *good enough* to satisfy the family. They soon found out...

i ust remember DAG radio playing some papi papito song...over and over again...like a taunt...then they did not know how many monkeys were listening...

at the time...i did not know who Papito was...but the DAG d.j. was having a blast plying that song...and "girls,girls,girls,"....etc......

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: March 20, 2007, 01:54:33 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Central Bank of Aruba Shows Continued Economic Weakness for 2006 Third Qtr, Especially in Tourism

http://tinyurl.com/25p3v2
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: March 20, 2007, 02:00:02 PM »

SAN AND PUMA_____

the part about papa sloot scaring deepak and satish into serving as alibis seems very likely...never thought about that before.....but this legal manuer is second nature to papa sloot.

wonder if vds has nightmares...or joran..???
..i had a horrible one last night and i have been a good monkey for awhile.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: March 20, 2007, 02:04:39 PM »

I think Pitbull may be a message,since Dompiq's son is a Pimp.It shows signs of the South.I am glad the scout was found alive.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: March 20, 2007, 02:09:57 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Posted by medleyrelay on FOB:

Apparently the Monkeys were offended with my word +++++++  They would rather be called morons or idiots!!

So to be clear - Monkeys are Morons! Monkeys are Idiots!!  Hope that makes them all feel better!!

===================================

At least we aren't "WHITE TRASH".

Obviously what you said made you think twice because you responded to my post you idiot.

You never know what the futre holds do you Medley.  I heard you say you had a son.  Wouldn't be something if he had children one day and there were something wrong with one of them.  Would you be walking around the house calling the the baby +++++.  I bet you would be.

Considering the source ... that's rather comical.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: March 20, 2007, 02:24:46 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
High Five to ya, San.

"+++++" is pretty funny unless it's one of your loved ones.  

Or unless you have a basic sense of decency which dictates that people less blessed than you should not be ridiculed.  

Time to commute on home.

Isn't visiting that place considered "going slumming"

Maine, born and raised!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: March 20, 2007, 02:26:02 PM »

I am an idiot and a moran.I go to a treatment program for this.I am also an inbred redneck,but I don't call medley a female dog full of male bovine byproducts.I would be happy to give a tour of treatment places for her,including ECT.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.