June 01, 2024, 11:29:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 109834 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 20, 2007, 06:32:54 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "San"
Posted by medleyrelay on FOB:

Apparently the Monkeys were offended with my word +++++++  They would rather be called morons or idiots!!

So to be clear - Monkeys are Morons! Monkeys are Idiots!!  Hope that makes them all feel better!!

===================================

At least we aren't "WHITE TRASH".

Obviously what you said made you think twice because you responded to my post you idiot.

You never know what the futre holds do you Medley.  I heard you say you had a son.  Wouldn't be something if he had children one day and there were something wrong with one of them.  Would you be walking around the house calling the the baby +++++.  I bet you would be.

Idiots is better.  Wink  I've never gone to FOB, but is Medley old enough to have defended Speck, Gacy, Bundy or Cunanan (sp?)?  Some of those were before the Internet, but are there letters or posters or anything?   Laughing  Laughing
I think that meddling relay has the hots for Paulus!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: March 20, 2007, 06:36:15 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Good early evening Monkeys! This will be interesting tonight On Bill OReilly. I hope they have a clip of Joran licking his lips, and tell us the translation of that, as he has done this at least 100 times so far.

My Joran licks lips slideshow  Laughing

http://travel.webshots.com/slideshow/547812921kjRwxo
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: March 20, 2007, 06:42:30 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Wonder if Joe T is jumping up and down over that remark! Laughing

Complexion:  Scarlet
Blood pressure:  150/120
Patient's mood:  Extremely agitated
Diagnosis:  Psychopathic support syndrome
Treatment recommendations:  Room next to Brittany, talk therapy 2x per day, anti-psychotic meds

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2007, 06:43:17 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
The secrecy over the court hearing makes me think it really is Guido. I am locked in.

I agree.  Why else would everyone be so quiet about this persons identity, especially since the hearing is over now.?

Does it make you wonder what other news from NL has been deemed *not worthy* to reveal? It's all very creepy to me.

I agree and it will soon include all the case files sent to the Netherlands.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: March 20, 2007, 06:43:38 PM »

Good early evening Monkeys! This will be interesting tonight On Bill OReilly. I hope they have a clip of Joran licking his lips, and tell us the translation of that, as he has done this at least 100 times so far.

LMAO, I remember That!! Anyone who has not seen this much watch it! Laughing  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: March 20, 2007, 06:43:49 PM »

I think he started rubbing his leg at some point.  I wonder if they'll show that.   Confused

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: March 20, 2007, 06:44:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Klaas I hate to ask this but you put my Christmas avatar in the lounge( Easter thread) I cant change back to it because I still do not have a photobucket account. Can I please use yours? Pretty Please?

Buckeye, I hope you do not mind but I am going to copy your post to the political thread. The one on common sense. I think it will be right at home in there. LOL

BOR must be trying to get back in our good graces. I will try to read it here since I do not get him on TV.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #367 on: March 20, 2007, 06:45:15 PM »

I think he started rubbing his leg at some point.  I wonder if they'll show that.   Confused

You mean like an itch or like he's playing pocket pool?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: March 20, 2007, 06:45:41 PM »

I'm trying to get ahold of Red and see if he'll post the youtube teaser of O'Reilly's show and the licks lips slideshow on the front page of SM prior to O'Reilly's show..ha ha Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: March 20, 2007, 06:46:25 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
San

I agree with everything you said about the night at the Sloots and coverup.

I will add that I'm sure pop and his bride Anita emphasized the fact that the Kalpoe men were adults and Joran a minor (with connections). Anita did tell us that there were adults present.  Her televised threat to Kalpoes IMO.

Yes I agree and it includes Freddy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: March 20, 2007, 06:47:01 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,
Klaas I hate to ask this but you put my Christmas avatar in the lounge( Easter thread) I cant change back to it because I still do not have a photobucket account. Can I please use yours? Pretty Please?

Buckeye, I hope you do not mind but I am going to copy your post to the political thread. The one on common sense. I think it will be right at home in there. LOL

BOR must be trying to get back in our good graces. I will try to read it here since I do not get him on TV.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/SamMug.gif

But I imagine CBB is working on an Easter one for you  Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: March 20, 2007, 06:47:16 PM »

I think that meddling relay has the hots for Paulus!

Womanized by Paulus the womanizer.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: March 20, 2007, 06:47:45 PM »

LMAO! Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: March 20, 2007, 06:49:50 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
IBE - Do you know if they have identified the body as that of the missing student?  Or indicate that it is more than likely him?

I gotta watch Bill O'Reilly tonight!  Just think, the delicious sporter is in the same ranks as Sadam, OJ and Couey...what a group to be identified with - Does that tell you anything??? Evil or Very Mad

You're right Kimmy, mama and papa sloot must be so proud of their little Sporter.  It took years for OJ, Couey and Saddam to be exposed for the monsters they are, Sporter accomplished the feat as a teenager.

They start younger in Aruba.  Like drinking and gambling.  Hey, did you know that Joran has to drink a case of beer before getting tipsy?  How many American teens can make that claim.   Wink  

Monkeys, do you think Joe Tacopina will sue Bill O'Reilly and his guest for putting this on TV?   Laughing  He virtually threatened Fox with a lawsuit the last time they had Jossy on.

Hehehe LilPuma I have Fox on now so I do not miss it - I think BO'R is the most likely of the Fox gang that would stand up to Joe T.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #374 on: March 20, 2007, 06:50:31 PM »

You're welcome, Elaine.

Much as I would love to hang out, the Princess wants the PC and I have to make something for dinner.

I have chemo tomorrow.  It's round #11.  Visualize a healthy me.  

Smoochies!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: March 20, 2007, 06:51:39 PM »

You're welcome, Elaine.

Much as I would love to hang out, the Princess wants the PC and I have to make something for dinner.

Smoochies!
Good luck Tommorow, and take good care of yourself!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: March 20, 2007, 06:51:55 PM »

Like he was nervous, wasn't happy with his Q&A and wished he was someone else someplace else.  IIRC he told Greta he wasn't happy with the edit of the ABC interview.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: March 20, 2007, 06:53:15 PM »

Yep, he looked just like a snake tasting the air... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 20, 2007, 06:54:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Hehehe LilPuma I have Fox on now so I do not miss it - I think BO'R is the most likely of the Fox gang that would stand up to Joe T.

I remember the night that Bill asked Joe who was paying him to represent Joran.  I think Bill said he knew and Joe seemed uncomfortable then said supporters of the van der Sloots.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 20, 2007, 06:54:37 PM »

You're welcome, Elaine.

Smoochies!

Visualising from here, Peaches.  Nearly there - well done!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.