June 15, 2024, 10:23:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 110196 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: March 20, 2007, 08:20:47 PM »

Coming up soon or next on O'Reilly - Body Language Villain Style  Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: March 20, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Oh, it's working Thanks Now to BOR

IBE You look very fetching in that hat.
You will have to wear it on the voyage

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: March 20, 2007, 08:33:38 PM »

Thanks Tibro and all, I'll try to do my part and not get seasick too! After BOR I am switching to Food Network and seeing the bio on Paula.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #423 on: March 20, 2007, 08:38:23 PM »

MR already is calling the BOR piece slanderous, and it hasn't even aired yet.

Whatta a yutz.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 20, 2007, 08:39:08 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I do not get BOR...please post. Joran lies all the time. I do not need to see it, but your impressions might be a hoot and 1/2 .

The clip I just saw showed him on the ACA interview.  It's coming on after commercial.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: March 20, 2007, 08:39:52 PM »

such a yutz,

it required the use of an extra a

in my last post.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: March 20, 2007, 08:43:42 PM »

Tonya Reiman said she would say that there are questions that need to be asked if she was in a court of law.  She said there is something more that he knows.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: March 20, 2007, 08:44:36 PM »

Constant movement of Joran's eyes meant he was uncomfortable being interviewed and was visualising

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: March 20, 2007, 08:44:56 PM »

holey shmootz!!!!!!

look at those Van der Sloot pimples.

Can you say SEA OF TRANQUILITY?

------------------
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: March 20, 2007, 08:47:27 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
IBE - Do you know if they have identified the body as that of the missing student?  Or indicate that it is more than likely him?

I gotta watch Bill O'Reilly tonight!  Just think, the delicious sporter is in the same ranks as Sadam, OJ and Couey...what a group to be identified with - Does that tell you anything??? Evil or Very Mad

You're right Kimmy, mama and papa sloot must be so proud of their little Sporter.  It took years for OJ, Couey and Saddam to be exposed for the monsters they are, Sporter accomplished the feat as a teenager.

They start younger in Aruba.  Like drinking and gambling.  Hey, did you know that Joran has to drink a case of beer before getting tipsy?  How many American teens can make that claim.   Wink  

Monkeys, do you think Joe Tacopina will sue Bill O'Reilly and his guest for putting this on TV?   Laughing  He virtually threatened Fox with a lawsuit the last time they had Jossy on.

JoeT is a loud mouth Schmo but he does put the shivers in most of the MSM shows.  BO and Nancy stand up to him but most of the rest of them, most obviously Greta, cowtow to his bellowing big mouth.
Taco Joe is a lawyer who makes a lot of money defending guilty criminals who have the money and need to pay the huge dollars.  Just look at his client base, most ALL are guilty but in Joe's league money buys freedom.  
He's really just a greaseball attorney and I hope someday one of his daughters get 'asked out on a date' with one of the VanDerSloot boys.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: March 20, 2007, 08:48:19 PM »

Since there's been no coverage and no news in the Holloway case, I e-mailed Bill to thank him.  

Thank you for appropriately including Joran van der Sloot in your "Villains" segment.  There are too many who would put him in the victim category.  As always, I found Tonya's observations and commentary very interesting.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 20, 2007, 08:48:20 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
holey shmootz!!!!!!

look at those Van der Sloot pimples.

Can you say SEA OF TRANQUILITY?

My BOR Review

---

Joran displays deceitful actions and facial
expressions that make it constantly appear
there is more to his story that he has not
shared with us yet.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 20, 2007, 08:50:06 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot

SMUG
EYES DARTING
HIDING SOMETHING
UNCOMFORTABLE
LOOKING TO ESCAPE

Sadam did better than Joran  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: March 20, 2007, 08:50:52 PM »

No clips from Greta? That interview was packed with smirks, lip licking, looking away, etc...

I think she was inclined not to give BOR approval.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: March 20, 2007, 08:52:15 PM »

Tonya said his eye movements and looking all around show he's uncomfortable, unsure of himself, may be hiding something.  The shoulder shrug is usually a protective gesture.  The lip licking also shows nervousness.  There's a little smirk when he says Natalee wanted him.  When someone looks up, they are often visualizing something.  She thinks he knows something he's not telling and more questions need to be asked of him.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: March 20, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
No clips from Greta? That interview was packed with smirks, lip licking, looking away, etc...

Bet Joe T would not let them use that interview

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 20, 2007, 08:53:44 PM »

All he had to do is find it on Youtube, lol  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: March 20, 2007, 08:55:41 PM »

Klaas, the little egg in my avatar isn't opening. What have I done wrong?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: March 20, 2007, 08:55:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Bet Joe T would not let them use that interview

Oh yea...some agreement about showing the interview whole. No snippets.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: March 20, 2007, 08:56:21 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST - Red put that O'Reilly "teaser" on the front page:

Bill O’Reilly to Analyze “bad guy body language”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/20/bill-oreily-to-analyze-bad-guy-body-language/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.