June 15, 2024, 05:17:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 110206 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: March 20, 2007, 08:57:44 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas, the little egg in my avatar isn't opening. What have I done wrong?

It's opening for me..must be you either need to delete cookies or it's a browser issue.  I never have a problem with IE7.0, I know many like to use other browsers but I've had problems with others.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: March 20, 2007, 08:58:05 PM »

Ty Tibbi for the cute smelly feeties  ! ! Very LOL x 10 ! !
 Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: March 20, 2007, 09:00:49 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Tonya said his eye movements and looking all around show he's uncomfortable, unsure of himself may be hiding something.  The shoulder shrug is usually a protective gesture.  The lip licking also shows nervousness. There's a smirk when he says Natalee wanted him.  

To a serial rapist who drugs their victims for sex, of course he thinks his victim wanted him, that's the fantasy, how they justify it. They don't think in normal thoughts, they are psycho-sociopaths who see things on a whole different level.  She wanted me
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: March 20, 2007, 09:02:16 PM »

Since there's been no coverage and no news in the Holloway case, I e-mailed Bill to thank him.  

Thank you for appropriately including Joran van der Sloot in your "Villains" segment.  There are too many who would put him in the victim category.  As always, I found Tonya's observations and commentary very interesting.  

Well said LilPuma.  I will watch for your comments at the end of his show tomorrow  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #444 on: March 20, 2007, 09:03:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

It's opening for me..must be you either need to delete cookies or it's a browser issue.  I never have a problem with IE7.0, I know many like to use other browsers but I've had problems with others.

Only 14 seconds of video, is that file just a place holder

for just a few minutes?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: March 20, 2007, 09:04:41 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Tonya said his eye movements and looking all around show he's uncomfortable, unsure of himself may be hiding something.  The shoulder shrug is usually a protective gesture.  The lip licking also shows nervousness. There's a smirk when he says Natalee wanted him.  

To a serial rapist who drugs their victims for sex, of course he thinks his victim wanted him, that's the fantasy, how they justify it. They don't think in normal thoughts, they are psycho-sociopaths who see things on a whole different level.  She wanted me

They say that sociopaths only see things from the perspective of what they want.  They see others as the means to getting what they want.  Then there's the fact that Joran had just gotten out of 3 months in prison thinking about how he can make himself look innocent and blame Natalee.  In all his interviews he consistently tried to make himself look like the smooth operator, the dude who knows his way around, etc.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: March 20, 2007, 09:04:58 PM »

Posted by All10suspects at RU (I believe this poster is on "our" side, but battles it out at RU):

Did Bill just do Beth a favor? Nothing Beth has said would be equal
to comparing JVDS to Saddam or Couey. Both are proven killers.
Where is Joe T? How come he is not stopping this? Is this what
the American TV audience thinks of JVDS?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: March 20, 2007, 09:06:05 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Only 14 seconds of video, is that file just a place holder

for just a few minutes?

The O'Reilly video is only the "teaser" that was aired prior to the show.  Someone at RU put it on Youtube.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: March 20, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »

Egg opens for me in Firefox.  Cute little chickie pops up

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: March 20, 2007, 09:07:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Since there's been no coverage and no news in the Holloway case, I e-mailed Bill to thank him.  

Thank you for appropriately including Joran van der Sloot in your "Villains" segment.  There are too many who would put him in the victim category.  As always, I found Tonya's observations and commentary very interesting.  

Well said LilPuma.  I will watch for your comments at the end of his show tomorrow  Laughing

Medley would put them in the "Most Ridiculous" segment.  I'd love it if he put it in his Mail section.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: March 20, 2007, 09:08:52 PM »

Oh, oh Hot and Cold on now - where is the remote?

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: March 20, 2007, 09:09:08 PM »

Posted by All10suspects at RU (I believe this poster is on "our" side, but battles it out at RU):

He's at home dictating the BOR lawsuit while one of his kids types it onto the computer.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: March 20, 2007, 09:11:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Medley would put them in the "Most Ridiculous" segment.  I'd love it if he put it in his Mail section.

Medley needs to be in the "Most Ridiculous Item of the Day" segment.
Maybe we could have a thread titled that and put all their posts in there?  Klaas???

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: March 20, 2007, 09:11:35 PM »

O/T (Well, sort of). The Discovery Times channel has on a modern-day investigation of the Lizzie Borden murders, and they are supposed to compare the investigation to that of OJ Simpson.

I Stand With The Girl
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 20, 2007, 09:11:37 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Sure would like to hear the lady's impressions of Paulus running to the car.  LOL  Is that video even still around?? Maybe we can find it & have her analyze him too.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: March 20, 2007, 09:14:33 PM »

I have noted a couple of posters at RU that seem to have some logical thinking skills. I applaud them for there efforts. I think it is so difficult to keep on keeping on when they are clearly in the minority there. JMHO

Oh IBE you look adorable. Actually all do in your Easter finery. Carpe is that a rabbit on your tongue? Better eat it fast if it is or else cat will be trying to get it.

Just a swinging with the tribe
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: March 20, 2007, 09:14:41 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

They say that sociopaths only see things from the perspective of what they want.  They see others as the means to getting what they want.  Then there's the fact that Joran had just gotten out of 3 months in prison thinking about how he can make himself look innocent and blame Natalee.  In all his interviews he consistently tried to make himself look like the smooth operator, the dude who knows his way around, etc.

I agree, and want to add that this is "learned behavoir".  16,17 year old boys don't become date rape predators without somehow knowing or learning that is acceptable with no recourse.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: March 20, 2007, 09:15:19 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Sure would like to hear the lady's impressions of Paulus running to the car.  LOL  Is that video even still around?? Maybe we can find it & have her analyze him too.

I want to hear her comments about Anita's interview with Kimberly.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: March 20, 2007, 09:17:25 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

ever seen a VIDEO of a convenience store THEIF ???

that is paulus...except this time he STOLE a life

i hate his GREASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY  GUTS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: March 20, 2007, 09:18:48 PM »

MEDLAY   =    HORROW SHOW

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.