March 18, 2024, 09:40:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428148 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: March 20, 2011, 08:14:17 PM »

************ IN 2011 ************   ::justice2NJ::  
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:06:17 AM by klaasend » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 08:18:18 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 08:20:08 PM »

Thanks TM  ::justice2NJ::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 08:23:20 PM »

Thanks TM  ::justice2NJ::

YW...Thank You for the clean cage!   

::justice2NJ:: for Natalee and Stephany!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 08:25:37 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 08:29:58 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 08:32:22 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 08:48:09 PM »

http://www.wthitv.com/dpp/news/local/mother-continues-search-for-daughter

Mother continues search for daughter

Updated: Tuesday, 12 Apr 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 12 Apr 2011, 9:56 PM EDT

News Staff

Terre Haute, Ind. (WTHI) - She's a mother on a mission who claims she'll never stop searching for her daughter.

That's Beth Holloway.

She is the mother of Natalee Holloway, a girl from Alabama who went missing in Aruba back in 2005.

Beth spoke Tuesday at Saint Mary of the Woods College, and she had a strong message.

She claims that, six years later, she refuses to give up the search for her daughter.

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 09:28:42 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8084024

Landfill searched for missing woman
Updated at 06:08 PM today

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are searching a landfill in Montgomery County, hoping to find clues in the disappearance of a Conroe woman.

Conroe police say Martha Jimenez, 44, has been missing for 10 days. She was last seen at work on Sunday, April 10.

::snipping2::

Martha's husband, Luis Hernandez Jimenez, 54, is charged with tampering with evidence by giving a false statement. According to detectives, he said she had "just left" and appeared distraught.

"It was reported and the investigation led us to believe that she left on her own," Sgt. Smart said. "Then evidence surfaced later in the week that led us out (to the landfill)."

Texas Equusearch is also assisting in the search. Founder Tim Miller calls conditions "difficult, but noy as bad as Aruba," where he searched for missing US teenager Natalee Holloway.

Cadaver dogs can't be used, Miller says, because they alert to medical waste in the landfill. More than 10acres of the landfill are being examined, layer by layer.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 09:56:11 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7017&offId=0&offDate=2011-4

Papiamentu translation:

59 minuut happen | fecha: 20/04/2011 | horario: 20:52

antisocialnan is causando daÑo irreparable at we turism, at mangel high they owing to steal bag for of tourist y bay cu they car of huur come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 10:12:22 PM »

http://berkeleybeacon.com/?p=436

Added: March 17th, 2011
Author: admin
Category: News

Pop quiz on popcorn-making

Xakota Espinoza, Beacon Staff

Coming to college, most students quickly learn the basics of dorm life: laundry, dishes, cleaning.
But microwaving popcorn? Apparently that is more complicated.

Around midnight on Tuesday evening, fire alarms in Piano Row went off as smoke filled the hallways of the fourth floor.
In response to the incident, Resident Assistants will be holding a “How To Make Popcorn: Fire Safety Tips” program this Thursday.
Fourth floor RA Valentijn Van der Sloot saw the cause of the alarm as an opportunity to hold a popcorn-making program, aimed to teach residents the importance of fire safety while adding an aspect of fun and humor.
According to Van der Sloot, the event will include hanging out and making popcorn while going over proper fire procedures.

“[The plan] is to make a lot of popcorn and drop some fire safety knowledge,” the junior visual and media arts major said.
Discounting routine fire drills, Van der Sloot said this was the first fire alarm incident that he has been present for this year, but that most students seemed to know what to do.

“By going over the procedures we can eliminate that moment of hesitation [during a fire] where students are asking what they’re supposed to do,” he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 11:27:49 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/04/seis-studiante-di-aruba-presenta-den-national-honors-society/

Papiamentu translation:

six student of aruba present in national honors society

publication: monday, 18 april 2011.

categoria: style y eventos, social y sorteo

oranjestad (aan): at international school or aruba owing to as one ceremonia for present the miembronan new of national honors society. the ceremonia owing to worde dirigi for ryan ollock, the chairman of honors society, srta gabriela garcia, y the director of school sarah therefore. putnamn. the studiantenan is worde selecciona for of middle school y high school, of acuerdo cu they result, liderato, personalidad, y servicio tanto at comunidad because; at school. the miembronan new is leeann rassool, oriella mansur, dylan guest, oriana mansur, jonah juliao, y maria andrade.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 11:47:57 PM »

THE PROVERBIAL DREADED PHONECALL

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 23:
  Rested and refreshed, we leave Memphis late Monday morning with Linda driving and Marilyn up front with her.  I take the backseat.  We sail along, chatting like we alway do, talking about our plans for another road trip one day soon.  Marilyn and I are happily speculating about what our daughters' reactions will be when they open their presents to find a set of extraordinary Wizard of Oz figures.  Natalee will gasp with excitement when she sees these.  Before we know it, we've crossed over into Mississippi.  Somewhere amid our conversation, between the chuckles and the small talk, my cell phone rings. I don't recognize the number, but answer it anyway, which I usually don't do.

It's a young girl.  "Mrs. Twitty?  My mom ... umm ... my mom, she umm ... wants to talk to you."  It's the daughter of Judi, the travel agent.  She developed appendicitis right before the trip, so she and Jodi didn't get to go to Aruba.  They are in Birmingham.  It seems like an eternity before Jodi takes the phone.

"Tell me what's going on," I say in a voice much firmer than the one I usually hear coming from my mouth.

She simply says, "Natalee didn't show up this morning to get on the plane."

And instantly I know.  It's more than a mother's intuition.  It's certainty.  Something terrible has happened.  I have just answered the proverbial dreaded phone call that no mother or father every wants to receive.  The one we fear from the moment our children are born.  The one that changes a parent's life forever.

I FEARED THE WORST BUT PRAYED FOR A MIRACLE

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
by Dave Holloway

Page 6-7
:  On Monday, May 30, Natalee's trip came to an end, and she was due to fly home to Alabama.  But late in the afternoon, I received a call from Matt telling me that Natalee had missed her flight and that Beth was getting on a plane to Aruba. ....

Beth had flown out of Birmingham on a friend's private jet as soon as she learned that Natalee had missed her flight.  I contacted a commerical airline and booked the next flight out for 5:30 a.m. the following morning.

Later that night, Matt called again to tell me that Natalee's flight had been rebooked, and she would be coming home the next day.  Someone from Delta Airlines had confirmed that a female had called and changed the flight.

I cancelled my flight, but I was still concerned because no one had heard from Natalee.

The next morning, I started making more calls.  I could not reach Beth, and I was unable to get a member of the Aruban police force to talk to me on the phone about Natalee.

By noon I learned that Natalee was not getting on the plane.  I found out that it had been a chaperone from Natalee's group who had changed her flight in the hopes that she would reappear.  It was then that I knew something tragic must have happened.  I feared the worst, but prayed for a miracle.  I hung up the phone and broke down .....

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2011, 12:01:30 AM »

Tick-Tock Deepak!

::justice2NJ::

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 12:04:21 AM »

Tick-Tock Deepak!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 12:07:35 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/04/seis-studiante-di-aruba-presenta-den-national-honors-society/

Papiamentu translation:

six student of aruba present in national honors society

publication: monday, 18 april 2011.

categoria: style y eventos, social y sorteo

oranjestad (aan): at international school or aruba owing to as one ceremonia for present the miembronan new of national honors society. the ceremonia owing to worde dirigi for ryan ollock, the chairman of honors society, srta gabriela garcia, y the director of school sarah therefore. putnamn. the studiantenan is worde selecciona for of middle school y high school, of acuerdo cu they result, liderato, personalidad, y servicio tanto at comunidad because; at school. the miembronan new is leeann rassool, oriella mansur, dylan guest, oriana mansur, jonah juliao, y maria andrade.

Congratulations to them!   I know Jossy is proud.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 01:55:55 AM »

************ IN 2011 ************   ::justice2NJ:: 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 03:31:47 AM »

Thank you, TM for the beautiful picture tribute to Natalee with her family!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 05:20:43 AM »

Thank you, TM for the beautiful picture tribute to Natalee with her family!   

Yes, Sis, I want to thank you for that lovely walk down memory lane. 

The pictures are beautiful, but there are pictures that are missing.  Gone are pictures of Natalee's college graduation, homecoming pictures, pictures of her family visiting her at college, pictures of her dating, marrying, and the arrival of her babies, pictures of her as she pursues her career as a doctor, and so many great things she did along the way.  You see, Natalee did some things the way others did them and excelled at others, just like most of us.  Who knows how she would have changed not only her world, but ours?  We will miss how she personally would have rocked the world, everyone makes her mark on the world, some we could do without, but others will leave a hole where they once stood that will never fill in.  I think she is one of those people.  Her life story is incomplete, not only are the pictures missing, but so are the events that they would have represented.  We have all been cheated, Beth, Dave, and Nat's family have been cheated the most, but, make no mistake, we are all deprived.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.