March 19, 2024, 03:20:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428188 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2011, 02:30:54 AM »

As I have said all along -- the judge has not and CANNOT rule on the evidence in the case -- only the PROCEEDURAL matters so far. That begs the question -- who has been bankrolling this case for the Kalpoes for 6 years?????????? The answer is: someone who is not paying for the bills out of their own pocket.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2011, 06:00:49 AM »

If I understand this correctly, the lady tourist says the ring was stolen from the hotel room, they called the police.  The police took the report, but aren't so sure it was stolen.

Of course nothing like that could EVER happen on One Happy Island

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/30743-renchi-di-38-mil-dollar-a-perde-na-tamarijn-hotel.html

Papiamentu translation:

ring of 38 thousand dollar owing to lose at tamarijn hotel

saturday, 23 april 2011 00:09

diabierna night presencia of police owing to wordo ask at tamarijn hotel for one caso of ladronicia. owing to come across cu turistanan cu wanted owing to haci denuncia of they pertenencianan in camber. police owing to atende cu the turistanan. according version of the lady tourist, past owing to arrive in camber y achieve miss of one ring balora at 38 thousand dollar. police did take the complaint of the tourist. polisnan is place very atencion on type of denuncianan so. have tourist is throw stop so for so cobra they seguro while cu they not owing to lose they pertenencianan genuinely.

Last line says the police believe the tourist claiming it was stolen but are not convinced and believe the tourist just wants to claim the insurance that was on the ring which was insured for 38thousand dollars.

Thanks Sandy. 
Wish I had a nickel for every time they use the insurance mantra.  Blaming the victim seems to be all they know.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2011, 06:02:49 AM »

Hi Bearlyhere

The foundation of this huge defamation lawsuit appears to be whether or not the Dr. Phil recording was deceptively manipulated.  It makes sense to me that the financial backers must have received confirmation that a manipulation did occur prior to filing this huge lawsuit.  These financial backers realize the truth will be revealed ... the truth which can be extracted from Jamie's hard drive.

Janet

++++++

NFI Findings?

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE: Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order. Just before the word “she,” there was a cut. And just after the word “did,” there was a cut. And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, “No, she didn't.” And he shakes his head while doing—while saying that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536

I disagree.  The financial backers thought it would be a "slam dunk" and that rather than fight, the Dr. Phil team would settle quickly out of court.  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN EVER. 

The only thing I have seen from the NFI is that the tape was edited (which is to be expected) to fit into the time frames of the show.

ITA Klaas.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2011, 06:06:16 AM »

I, fortunately, have the NFI letter.. as back up - which you shall all see when the time is right.

As I have shown all docs, letters, and correspondence... I have that letter addressed to Jamie from the NFI.

And that letter exonerates Jamie.

As I have the letter, so do the Paramount attorneys. Which I am quite sure is ready for entry into evidence should it be needed.

Happy Easter All.

Thanks Rob.  Nice to see you surface.     Happy Easter.

::justice2NJ::
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2011, 06:08:19 AM »

As I have said all along -- the judge has not and CANNOT rule on the evidence in the case -- only the PROCEEDURAL matters so far. That begs the question -- who has been bankrolling this case for the Kalpoes for 6 years?????????? The answer is: someone who is not paying for the bills out of their own pocket.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2011, 06:11:09 AM »

Happy Easter Monkeys!   

Special thoughts to Natalee and Stefany's loved ones as Easter passes without their beloved daughters. 

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2011, 06:12:42 AM »

I, fortunately, have the NFI letter.. as back up - which you shall all see when the time is right.

As I have shown all docs, letters, and correspondence... I have that letter addressed to Jamie from the NFI.

And that letter exonerates Jamie.

As I have the letter, so do the Paramount attorneys. Which I am quite sure is ready for entry into evidence should it be needed.

Happy Easter All.

Thanks Rob.  Nice to see you surface.     Happy Easter.

::justice2NJ::

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2011, 11:05:06 AM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/polis/69-policial/7694-polis-a-detene-taxista-burachi

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene taxista sober

sunday, 24 april 2011 05:31 1 comments

saturday in oranan of night fast driftwood restaurant asistencia of police owing to being ask for one taxista sober behind stuur here of trip police motoriza owing to present at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol is come across cu the car of the taxista tx-379 conocido honey cual was below ; influencia of alcohol. police owing to dicidi at detene y bay cu the car keep for motibo do not bay lage on caya caminda the have cu deal cu turistanan y can bay cause one desgracia debi at his estado cu the was is y owing to dune one camber free for relax.

http://startaruba.com/honey.html

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2011, 12:00:05 PM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/polis/69-policial/7694-polis-a-detene-taxista-burachi

Papiamentu translation:

saturday in oranan of night fast driftwood restaurant asistencia of police owing to being ask for one taxista sober behind stuur here of trip police motoriza owing to present at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol is come across cu the car of the taxista tx-379 conocido honey cual was below ; influencia of alcohol. police owing to dicidi at detene y bay cu the car keep for motibo do not bay lage on caya caminda the have cu deal cu turistanan y can bay cause one desgracia debi at his estado cu the was is y owing to dune one camber free for relax.

That is funny, but I bet they could find a lot more if they looked. ::justice2NJ::

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2011, 12:21:56 PM »

At first I thought someone got arrested because they were sober.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2011, 12:30:13 PM »

That taxi guy reminds me of Kalani in the Caylee Anthony case.  That look must be reserved for kooks 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2011, 12:31:17 PM »

It is confusing, but from what I can tell...Sober=Drunk in Aruba.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2011, 12:34:37 PM »

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f38/pimped-taxi-45000/

Pimped Taxi
Hi,
We were last on Aruba in 2008 and had a fantastic taxi - a black cadillac, furry seats, dice, gold, skulls everywhere ... we kept his card but have lost it recently and we're coming back in June ... want to use this taxi again !!!
 ::snipping2::

That would be Honey. He usually is parked at La Cabana but I didn't see him there this year. I have his card somewhere. If I find it, I will post his information.

there's a picture of my husband in it in the gallery...it was certainly a fun ride !!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2011, 01:32:59 PM »

HAPPY EASTER

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2011, 02:42:55 PM »

Happy Easter All!  Yes, HE IS RISEN!   an angelic monkey

http://youtu.be/pLLMzr3PFgk

Great front page post!   

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/24/happy-easter-2011-from-scared-monkeys-%e2%80%a6-he-is-risen-truly-he-is-risen/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2011, 03:25:08 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7056&offId=0&offDate=2011-4

Papiamentu translation:

16 hora happen | fecha: 24/04/2011 | horario: 22:46

police owing to detene chofer of taxi because the was core zigzag on caminda come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2011, 05:01:28 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30768-tsunami-a-sali-pa-fiesta-na-corsou.html

tsunami owing to leave for party at corsou

sunday, 24 april 2011 16:29

specialmente for celebra pasco of resureccion, owing to organisa the party "hotel royale" in hyatt regency at corsou. at the ocasion here owing to invita cache deluxe (randy cornelia) y tsunami of aruba for present. 

::snipping2::

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2011, 06:00:08 PM »

DEEPAK BEFORE DR. PHIL - CAUGHT ON SCARBOROUGH CAMERAS INSIDE CARLOS N'CHARLIES!

Jamie Skeeters interview with - NADRIA: "COME ON WE ALL LIE."

BEFORE DR. PHIL show

BEFORE DR. PHIL

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2011, 06:38:48 PM »

DEEPAK BEFORE DR. PHIL - CAUGHT ON SCARBOROUGH CAMERAS INSIDE CARLOS N'CHARLIES!

Jamie Skeeters interview with - NADRIA: "COME ON WE ALL LIE."

BEFORE DR. PHIL show

BEFORE DR. PHIL

Sure did look like Freddy standing there with Deepak!   

Has anyone mentioned that before? If so I don't remember it.

I'll see if I can get a couple more screen shots...brb

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/suspect-returns/6fej0fm

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2011, 06:53:42 PM »

It is confusing, but from what I can tell...Sober=Drunk in Aruba.

No comment.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.