March 18, 2024, 07:44:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428131 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2011, 11:41:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6724:betico-opnieuw-begraven&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Betico reburied

Tuesday, 26 April 2011 5:11 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - A big 25 years ago, the deceased Betico Croes reburied last Saturday. In a new coffin and into the basement that is securely sealed, to prevent vandals weather could strike a blow like night of 16 on April 17. Then the grave in the cemetery at St. Betico Cruz considerably bruised chest and was also broken.

Of the perpetrators is lacking so far without a trace. The Public Prosecutor (OM) could not say this morning about the investigation. Son Junior Croes, who as spokesman for the family of Betico occurs, says, however much confidence in the police investigation. "We have not received much information, but we know they do everything to resolve this matter," said junior last Saturday.

About the reburial, he says that this is very emotional, but also a 'strange feeling' gives. "It still hurt a lot after what happened. We're still in disbelief that something could happen in Aruba. You think it all the time and that is mentally exhausting. But we also do our best to see it positively. It offers the younger generation at least a possibility Betico back closer to their experience and curiosity. "Junior is very grateful for any further public support and so is the attention of the entire cabinet and governor. They were last Saturday also present at the reburial. Junior also said that the family a letter from the Dutch Minister for Kingdom Relations, Piet Hein Donner (CDA), and has received an endorsement from the Dutch Representation. "It's a great respect that everyone has brought to my father."

From Friday at funeral everyone could say goodbye to Betico Memento Mori, and for three hours Saturday afternoon the coffin in a long funeral procession on the LG Smith Boulevard to the church in St. Cruz was charged. The reason procession of motorcyclists with several clubs, including by a brother, Rudy Croes engine (Harley Davidson) fanatic. Mass in the church was largely dominated by memories. When the coffin to the cemetery was eventually carried by the brothers and cousins ​​Betico, stood outside a long row of people applauding. The media took photographs and filmed the last trip to the basement that went on a red carpet.
 ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2011, 11:46:41 PM »

I guess maybe all these new dates are contingent upon that the judge does not find a Summary Judgement............ but I think that may have come and gone. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2011, 11:52:01 PM »

I guess maybe all these new dates are contingent upon that the judge does not find a Summary Judgement............ but I think that may have come and gone. 

Wreck - I just don't know about the Summary Judgement.  For sure if/when a decision is made it will have to be filed/recorded with the courts.  I don't know why we haven't seen anything yet on it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2011, 11:53:24 PM »

Okay, what am I missing? I thought the document you showed on Saturday had the court setting the motions to compel for late June and the trial (if still necessary) moved to October.

I'm a bit confused too and not sure if this doc I just posted means anything at all now.  I don't know if the motion to compel is in May or June.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2011, 11:55:30 PM »

Wreck - I just don't know about the Summary Judgement.  For sure if/when a decision is made it will have to be filed/recorded with the courts.  I don't know why we haven't seen anything yet on it.

I did notice that order moving the motions to compel and the new trial dates were agreed to by both parties "off the record". Maybe that DOES mean they are only contingent to the judge saying an actual trial is needed. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2011, 12:03:06 AM »

This is everything filed and made available since just before the Summary Judgement hearing.  Most of these I've gotten, a couple I didn't because I honestly thought they would just be more cr** 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2011, 12:04:47 AM »

Request to Tamikosmom:

Did you not have some correspondence with Dr. Phil's Attorneys? Could you e-mail your contact and ask the "status" of the case? Thanks!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2011, 12:17:42 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6724:betico-opnieuw-begraven&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Betico reburied

ORANGE CITY - A big 25 years ago, the deceased Betico Croes reburied last Saturday. In a new coffin and into the basement that is securely sealed, to prevent vandals weather could strike a blow like night of 16 on April 17. Then the grave in the cemetery at St. Betico Cruz considerably bruised chest and was also broken.

Of the perpetrators is lacking so far without a trace. The Public Prosecutor (OM) could not say this morning about the investigation. Son Junior Croes, who as spokesman for the family of Betico occurs, says, however much confidence in the police investigation. "We have not received much information, but we know they do everything to resolve this matter," said junior last Saturday.

About the reburial, he says that this is very emotional, but also a 'strange feeling' gives. "It still hurt a lot after what happened. We're still in disbelief that something could happen in Aruba. You think it all the time and that is mentally exhausting. But we also do our best to see it positively. It offers the younger generation at least a possibility Betico back closer to their experience and curiosity. "Junior is very grateful for any further public support and so is the attention of the entire cabinet and governor. They were last Saturday also present at the reburial. Junior also said that the family a letter from the Dutch Minister for Kingdom Relations, Piet Hein Donner (CDA), and has received an endorsement from the Dutch Representation. "It's a great respect that everyone has brought to my father."

From Friday at funeral everyone could say goodbye to Betico Memento Mori, and for three hours Saturday afternoon the coffin in a long funeral procession on the LG Smith Boulevard to the church in St. Cruz was charged. The reason procession of motorcyclists with several clubs, including by a brother, Rudy Croes engine (Harley Davidson) fanatic. Mass in the church was largely dominated by memories. When the coffin to the cemetery was eventually carried by the brothers and cousins ​​Betico, stood outside a long row of people applauding. The media took photographs and filmed the last trip to the basement that went on a red carpet.
Regardless of our opinions of Aruba -- this story is just plain sickening. I feel bad for his family and the people of Aruba who apparently highly loved their leader - all current politics aside.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2011, 01:09:54 AM »

Google translation:

Betico reburied

Regardless of our opinions of Aruba -- this story is just plain sickening. I feel bad for his family and the people of Aruba who apparently highly loved their leader - all current politics aside.

I agree wreck, it is just plain sickening and sad.  Even more sickening is my gut feeling about who may have done such a thing.

Another interesting "snip" from the article imo.

Interestingly, during the procession to St. Cruz and the reburial was almost no expression of the yellow color of Betico's political party MEP. However, the national colors of blue and flag of Aruba to see. Even the family wore blue ribbons. It was not surprising because the family and supporters had previously indicated that it was not a political event, but more of an event the whole nation.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2011, 01:14:50 AM »

I'd also noted in this article from right after the incident at Betico Croes' grave, that some other recent incidents had taken place.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30412-minister-president-mike-eman-acto-di-destruccion-na-graf-di-defunto-betico-croes-ta-sumamente-repudiabel.html

Papiamentu translation:

minister president mike eman: acto of destruccion at cemetery of defunto betico croes is extremely repudiabel

sunday, 17 april 2011 12:52

minister president mike eman awemainta did take contact imediatamente cu family of defunto betico croes for expresa his lamento cu the sosedido of destruccion at cemetery of defunto betico croes. in contact cu jiu of defunto betico croes, sr. junior croes, minister president mike eman owing to comparti his lamento for cu the sosedido y his word of convivencia cu family croes for her dolor cu one acto so without sense is cause. minister president mike eman is constata cu already some day can owing to notice cu actonan is tumando lugar cu is touch cu the valornan more fundamental of the being human. two vez the candela eterno at monument 18 of march owing to worde pay cu destruccion, owing to place saco of dirt on cabez of statue of defunto shon owing to eman, owing to place marcanan insultativo at statue of libertador betico croes y now one acto more repudiable still at cemetery of defunto betico croes. minister president mike eman is profundamente commovi for her thought cu can have personanan in we comunidad, cu for cualkier motibo, can go so leuw for cualkier motivacion. have to have puntonan cla in we comunidad con leuw is go y here claramente we owing to happen all linea. minister president mike eman is tell cu husticia have to arrive at place hand strong on esnan cu is comete the actonan repudiable here. “locual door is worde forget is cu we have one creador cu is vigila on we, we life y we comportacion”.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2011, 01:18:58 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2011, 01:21:04 AM »

Natalee is my first and foremost concern -- but, I guess my attention is about to get more involved with the Caylee Anthony case as the trial is actually near. I feel a real connection to the case although my time to spend is somewhat limited. My hat is off for those here that have the energy for both -- especially Klaas!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2011, 01:59:03 AM »

Okay, what am I missing? I thought the document you showed on Saturday had the court setting the motions to compel for late June and the trial (if still necessary) moved to October.

I'm a bit confused too and not sure if this doc I just posted means anything at all now.  I don't know if the motion to compel is in May or June.

My understanding is that in the document "defendants' unopposed ex part application to specially set the hearing on motions to compel, dated 4-14-2011, it has the following "current" hearing dates:  Plaintiffs' motion to compel set for May 27; defendants' for June 10--with the trial set for June 13.  In this ex parte application, both parties are requesting "consolidating all the motions to compel and advancing the hearing date to May 17, 18 or 19, 2011." This document is stamped FILED April 21, 2011.

The other document, dated April 21, 2011, is from the court assigning plaintiff's and defendants' motions to compel for June 29, 2011--with a rescheduled trial date of October 12, 2011.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2011, 02:10:27 AM »

My understanding is that in the document "defendants' unopposed ex part application to specially set the hearing on motions to compel, dated 4-14-2011, it has the following "current" hearing dates:  Plaintiffs' motion to compel set for May 27; defendants' for June 10--with the trial set for June 13.  In this ex parte application, both parties are requesting "consolidating all the motions to compel and advancing the hearing date to May 17, 18 or 19, 2011." This document is stamped FILED April 21, 2011.

The other document, dated April 21, 2011, is from the court assigning plaintiff's and defendants' motions to compel for June 29, 2011--with a rescheduled trial date of October 12, 2011.

I follow that --but, the question is whether or not there is still a question of the judge issuing a Summary Judgement BEFORE this schedule is put in place.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2011, 04:23:29 PM »

A LIFE WITH PURPOSE

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

A Life Built Around Faith and Hope

Page 230:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

Triumph Over Devastation

Page 219
: In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

_____

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway
ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: April 27, 2011, 05:37:33 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/30863-eugenio-ramon-dake-27-victima-di-asesinato.html

Papiamentu translation:

eugenio ramon dake (27) victima of asesinato

wednesday, 27 april 2011 11:17

recherche keto bay is in one investigacion deep on the asesinato cu did take luga diaranson marduga. algo happen of 5or the caso owing to sosode y doctor hermans owing to constata dead of eugenio ramon dake naci at spain 12-11-1983. the live in celciusstraat in companashi. paz at his restonan y compel at the family.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/30863-eugenio-ramon-dake-27-victima-di-asesinato.html#

Comments:

Scirbi pa arubiano pura sepa, April 27, 2011   
Cu e hoben sosega na paz. Hopi forza na Irene y resto di famia nan.

+4

Scirbi pa Anonymous, April 27, 2011   
Its another damn government coverup. There are things going on this island thats starting to become more and more suspicious. I honestly believe that Arubian citizen (natural arubian citizen) should start carrying weapons for self-defense. I believe its time for people to wake up and smell the coffee, that we must bring this forward. Police will never be there for us, except to clean the cr*p stains.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2011, 06:07:31 PM »

(Warning: pictures of the victim before he was covered at the link)

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7089&offId=0&offDate=2011-4&video=0

at arrival of the patrol they owing to solicita presencia of ambulance cu urgencia already cu have one person cu some injury at his pecho y was sangrando very much. at one dado instant owing to solicita the ambulance cu much more urgencia already cu the person was bayendo off. at bienestar of the investigacion owing to dicidi of close cu lintnan policial the area where the crimen will owing to sosode. at arrival of ambulance owing to notice cu the person have at least 4 hinka at his curazon y do not give sign of life more y owing to ask for one doctor come at the sitio. at arrival of dr. hermans at the sitio y for 6or y 3 minuut of morning not owing to stay nothing another for constata dead of the victima owing to consecuencia of the hinkanan cu ela ricibi. at the sitio police is interogando several witness cu was in the area for so can owing to achieve know what more owing to happen, according can owing to compronde apparently is deal here of algo of reglamento of cuenta y asunto of hortamento of car. was have 2 pickup in koningstraat one in direccion prohibi y some person pleitando gritando y owing to come termina in hinkamento. we will follow informa....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2011, 06:43:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6798:dode-na-steekpartij-emmastraat&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Dead after stabbing Emmastraat

Wednesday, 27 April 2011 5:58 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - In Emmastraat in Oranjestad has an early morning stabbing occurred. It has died, Eugenio Ramon Dake (28), born in Spain. The police have no evidence of a suspect and investigate what happened.
A little after five hours this morning the police were summoned because of a brawl in the Emmastraat. When the police arrived, they found the victim, leaving them with the emergency ambulance. The victim responded by that time, no more and was later pronounced dead by a doctor.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: April 27, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/PDF%20amigoearu/27-04-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Tourist beaten

ORANGE CITY - A 18-year-old American tourist was Friday unexpectedly attacked by a 23-year-old boy. The teen reported that when they emerge from the bathroom of La Ronda was the Aruban had just beaten her.
Agents went to half past twelve at night when she reported the Hondurasstraat of abuse received.  As they spoke with witnesses who reported a The tourist man was assaulted and then had gone away. He would stop In a garden of a house under construction. The officers saw the man hidden behind the bushes, but he ran away when he agents saw. Moments later they could keep him anyway.  The officers then went to La Ronda victim to hear. The man were enrolled.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.