March 18, 2024, 10:46:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428157 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2011, 07:14:23 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/PDF%20amigoearu/27-04-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Tourist beaten

ORANGE CITY - A 18-year-old American tourist was Friday unexpectedly attacked by a 23-year-old boy. The teen reported that when they emerge from the bathroom of La Ronda was the Aruban had just beaten her.
Agents went to half past twelve at night when she reported the Hondurasstraat of abuse received.  As they spoke with witnesses who reported a The tourist man was assaulted and then had gone away. He would stop In a garden of a house under construction. The officers saw the man hidden behind the bushes, but he ran away when he agents saw. Moments later they could keep him anyway.  The officers then went to La Ronda victim to hear. The man were enrolled.

So are they saying it was a "tourist man" that attacked the tourist woman?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2011, 07:30:26 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/PDF%20amigoearu/27-04-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Tourist beaten

ORANGE CITY - A 18-year-old American tourist was Friday unexpectedly attacked by a 23-year-old boy. The teen reported that when they emerge from the bathroom of La Ronda was the Aruban had just beaten her.
Agents went to half past twelve at night when she reported the Hondurasstraat of abuse received.  As they spoke with witnesses who reported a The tourist man was assaulted and then had gone away. He would stop In a garden of a house under construction. The officers saw the man hidden behind the bushes, but he ran away when he agents saw. Moments later they could keep him anyway.  The officers then went to La Ronda victim to hear. The man were enrolled.

So are they saying it was a "tourist man" that attacked the tourist woman?

I don't think so, I think the attacker was Aruban.

I think what the witness was saying is that the tourist was assaulted by the man and then the man ran away.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2011, 07:50:41 PM »

I don't know a lot about this, but what I've read so far is very interesting.  Stanley Hillis spent a lot of time in Aruba, and seemingly had many connections there...he was murdered in Holland in February of this year.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Hillis
Google translation:
 ::snipping2::
In the nineties did Hillis with Mink Cook and January Femer seize power from the liquidation of Klaas Bruinsma . The trio earned millions by trading in ecstasy . [5] Until the end of 2005 he Evert Hingst a real estate company in Ibiza . [6] On March 11, 2006 became known that the liquidation of Hingst on October 31, 2005 was established by the Hillis security of its neighbor. Hillis had the images then voluntarily surrendered to law enforcement, but demanded in return to court March 10 after the OM in the interest of the investigation had refused.

http://www.vn.nl/Archief/Justitie/Artikel-Justitie/Hillis-deed-zaken-met-Arubaanse-witwasser.htm

Hillis did business with Aruban launderer

The February liquidated criminal Hillis Stanley lent millions to the Aruban Randy Habibe launderer. When the latter refused to pay back, let Hillis Habibes seize property. This is evident from documents Fri Netherlands has seen.

Already in the nineties the Dutch prosecutor investigated the relationship between Hillis and Habibe. In major drug cases from that era dive tapped conversations between criminals. It is not Dutch, but American justice that Randolph "Randy" Habibe finally took the collar. In the early nineties called Americans tried to roll up La Costa Cartel, a drug organization that was suspected of more than eighty tons of cocaine to the United States to have contraband. The logistics were in the hands of Aruba, which launderer and Habibe occurred. In 1997, the Aruban businessman extradited to Florida. Just before his trial known Habibe debt and signed a deal with the OM. He could serve his sentence in Aruba.

At the same island, the Old Man stayed regularly. Hillis did include use of a villa in Paradera, a luxurious district, ten minutes from the airport. That building was in the name of a company Habibe. When that company went bankrupt, there was no dispute over who owned the property. Use of the legal battle was arrow plus, the Panamanian Habibes parent companies.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2011, 07:58:13 PM »

Another interesting article:

http://www.vn.nl/Dossiers/Meer-dossiers/Crime/Artikel-Crime/De-Kouwe-Ouwe-Hollandse-maffiabaas-Stanley-H..htm
Who is the man with the ice cap, the cold old man? Some dare to whisper his name only to pronounce. "The man lacks a gene, he has no conscience," say investigators who once had to deal with him. But who Stanley H. (1946) on the streets in Amsterdam South encounter sees a nice-looking bald man, such a type that blends into the crowd. Also in Spain or the Netherlands Antilles where he frequently stays, he falls into his shorts and slippers are not on the tourists. He is the proverbial gray mouse, a status that H. cherishes.

An elderly man with a passion for old things, it seems an unlikely story. Particularly coming from Evert Hingst. Only after the liquidation of the lawyer, it became clear how much his friendship and business with Stanley H. milled around. Hingst purchased for H. hot property at the Ibiza and put all kinds of smart partnership structures.

The services of Hingst went away. Remarkably, a fax that the counsel to Stanley H. sent, in March 2005 when he stayed in Aruba. In it Hingst detail the state of affairs in the investigation into the murder of Jaap van der Heiden, the Alkmaar hashish dealer who in 1993 was liquidated by a bomb on his front door.

This cold case last year pulled out of the fridge. At the time the study was part of the IRT affair, but now justice has new evidence of an 'old' suspicion. The murder is re-written to the credit of the organization of Stanley and Mink. The motive? Van der Pagan inflicted a large shipment of hashish was lost. Also showed the North-Holland secretly to speak with the police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2011, 08:45:05 PM »

snipped from a 1997 article...imo it seems ironic considering...

http://www.volkskrant.nl/vk/nl/2686/Binnenland/archief/article/detail/478417/1997/10/06/Recherche-arresteert-prominente-zakenlieden-op-verdenking-van-handel-in-verdovende-middelen-en-witwassen-van-drugsgeld-VS-slaan-onmiddellijk-toe-na-modernisering-Arubaans-strafrecht.dhtml

According to the chief of the Attorney General in Oranjestad, P. van der Sloot, the Americans had already been a request for extradition can do. Since January 1, 1996 is a regulation stipulating that after a conviction Arubans abroad their sentences at home can serve. Under that condition is extradition possible. The relevant regulation is now included in the new Code of Criminal Procedure. "We think that the Americans but for all security have waited until the introduction of the Code," said Van der Sloot.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2011, 09:11:53 PM »

Request to Tamikosmom:

Did you not have some correspondence with Dr. Phil's Attorneys? Could you e-mail your contact and ask the "status" of the case? Thanks!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BUMP

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2011, 09:21:14 PM »

Natalee is my first and foremost concern -- but, I guess my attention is about to get more involved with the Caylee Anthony case as the trial is actually near. I feel a real connection to the case although my time to spend is somewhat limited. My hat is off for those here that have the energy for both -- especially Klaas!

I follow Natalee first and foremost but I have always kept up with little Caylee.  The only thing that keeps me from posting or getting too involved in that case is George and Cindy A.  I absolutely despise that pair.  They are such manipulative people.  Burns me up and causes my blood pressure to boil.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2011, 10:10:36 PM »

Request to Tamikosmom:

Did you not have some correspondence with Dr. Phil's Attorneys? Could you e-mail your contact and ask the "status" of the case? Thanks!

Wreck

In February, 2009 ... following Joran's Range Rover "confession" that distanced the Kalpoes from involvement/knowledge of the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... my DIL and I ... extracting from the archives ... compiled a document exposing that fallacy and ... the document was emailed to William Haggerty ... Phil McGraw's attorney.

My DIL did receive a kind response from someone representing Haggerty expressing appreciation for her efforts but ... that was it.  No other contact was ever made.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2011, 11:06:05 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/30863-eugenio-ramon-dake-27-victima-di-asesinato.html

Papiamentu translation:

eugenio ramon dake (27) victima of asesinato

wednesday, 27 april 2011 11:17

recherche keto bay is in one investigacion deep on the asesinato cu did take luga diaranson marduga. algo happen of 5or the caso owing to sosode y doctor hermans owing to constata dead of eugenio ramon dake naci at spain 12-11-1983. the live in celciusstraat in companashi. paz at his restonan y compel at the family.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/30908-hobennan-di-17-y-23-ana-ta-sospechosonan-di-asesinato-.html

Papiamentu translation:

hobennan of 17 y 23 year is sospechosonan of asesinato

wednesday, 27 april 2011 20:49

pablo stevens graciete naci at 1993 y francisco antonio ferdinand de jesus koolman naci at 1987 is sospechosonan of asesinato. mirando they edad so young is show cu in the oranan ey on caya nifica cu they're in one caminda robez. recherche is investigando the caso. still not have claridad what owing to sosode in the caso here. 
pablo stevens graciete is esun cu also owing to achieve clip y have to owing to wordo atendi at hospital. now the is close at keep of police at oranjestad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2011, 11:12:21 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30905-un-detencion-na-aruba-y-varios-na-hulanda-diaranson-pa-trafico-di-hende.html

Papiamentu translation:

one detencion at aruba y several at the netherlands diaranson for trafico of person

wednesday, 27 april 2011 20:40

at aruba one person owing to stay deteni for her team of rst. here is deal of one comerciante of surname c cu have his business of sell cd. he here do not the unique cu owing to wordo deteni. at instant of his detencion owing to place hand also on several another but at the netherlands. the comerciante deteni at aruba will have his business in the area close of hendrikstraat at beach. at the netherlands the castigonan for trafico ilegal of person is much pisa. recientemente was have one judge dutch cu was at aruba y owing to give one presentacion at gobierno on the exercise here. now owing to bay over at haci detencion in one caso. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2011, 11:24:49 PM »

Request to Tamikosmom:

Wreck

In February, 2009 ... following Joran's Range Rover "confession" that distanced the Kalpoes from involvement/knowledge of the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... my DIL and I ... extracting from the archives ... compiled a document exposing that fallacy and ... the document was emailed to William Haggerty ... Phil McGraw's attorney.

My DIL did receive a kind response from someone representing Haggerty expressing appreciation for her efforts but ... that was it.  No other contact was ever made.

Janet

I was just hoping ANY attempt to contact them might just pay off! I know they won't/can't provide any details of the case, but maybe they might share what the actual "status" is!

Thanks anyways!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: April 28, 2011, 12:18:55 AM »

snoopy, carolinamom, wreck, Rosenut and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: April 28, 2011, 12:40:38 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30905-un-detencion-na-aruba-y-varios-na-hulanda-diaranson-pa-trafico-di-hende.html

Papiamentu translation:

one detencion at aruba y several at the netherlands diaranson for trafico of person

wednesday, 27 april 2011 20:40

at aruba one person owing to stay deteni for her team of rst. here is deal of one comerciante of surname c cu have his business of sell cd. he here do not the unique cu owing to wordo deteni. at instant of his detencion owing to place hand also on several another but at the netherlands. the comerciante deteni at aruba will have his business in the area close of hendrikstraat at beach. at the netherlands the castigonan for trafico ilegal of person is much pisa. recientemente was have one judge dutch cu was at aruba y owing to give one presentacion at gobierno on the exercise here. now owing to bay over at haci detencion in one caso. 

Not sure if this is the right one, but the surname "c" and location is the same.

http://www.yellowpages-caribbean.com/result.cfm/Aruba/category/CD+stores/

Galeria Moderna
Adres: Hendrikstraat 15
Telefoon: (297) 582-4080
Fax: (297) 583-5688

Categorieën: CD-winkels

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=2196

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: April 28, 2011, 12:49:23 AM »

IF, that is the right business...

http://www.24ora.com/anuncio-di-morto-mainmenu-58/28361-mementomori-ta-annuncia-fayecimento-di-daniel-valeriano-croes.html

And IF the other individual named in the old registry info is the current owner, and the one arrested...he is a cousin? to Edmond Croes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: April 28, 2011, 12:56:08 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: April 28, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »

I am going off topic--Sorry.  Has anyone heard from Anna or Mags?  I know Anna lives in Alabama and I thought Mags did also.  Just concerned for their well being.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: April 28, 2011, 08:17:05 AM »

I am going off topic--Sorry.  Has anyone heard from Anna or Mags?  I know Anna lives in Alabama and I thought Mags did also.  Just concerned for their well being.  

Such terrible weather and destruction in parts of Alabama.    
Anna's last activity here at Scared Monkeys:
Last Active:    April 03, 2011, 04:44:27 PM (Last log in date/time)
Last Post:          April 02, 2011 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9456.msg1323346#msg1323346

Magnolia's last activity here at Scared Monkeys:
Last Active:    April 27, 2011, 12:24:06 AM  (Last log in date/time)
Last Post:           April 23, 2011 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9630.msg1330642#msg1330642

I don't know if anyone has heard from Anna or Magnolia by email or other method since that time.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: April 28, 2011, 09:27:00 AM »

Anna has been posting less often lately. I'll send both an email. 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: April 28, 2011, 11:24:13 AM »

snoopy, carolinamom, wreck, Rosenut and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi MuffyBee!!  I must have already left last night when you posted this.  I always check in. 

I sure hope our southern monkeys are ok.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: April 28, 2011, 12:26:08 PM »

SOUTHERN NIGHTMARE … Deadly Tornadoes Rip Apart the South Killing 194 & 128 in Alabama

Please say a prayer for the folks in the South that were devastated by tornadoes yesterday. The pictures coming out of the devastation from the Southeast are beyond words. ....

MORE:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/28/southern-nightmare-deadly-tornadoes-rip-apart-the-south-killing-194-128-in-alabama/

Posted April 28, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.