March 18, 2024, 11:07:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428159 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2011, 12:33:33 PM »

I heard from Tylergal and Cp405.  They are safe.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2011, 12:36:37 PM »

snoopy, carolinamom, wreck, Rosenut and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi MuffyBee!!  I must have already left last night when you posted this.  I always check in. 

I sure hope our southern monkeys are ok.

I'm glad you check in, snoopy.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: April 28, 2011, 12:37:35 PM »

Great news!  Thank you for letting us know snoopy. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #203 on: April 28, 2011, 12:59:01 PM »

I heard from Tylergal and Cp405.  They are safe.

Great news!  Thank you for letting us know snoopy.  

Thanks for posting from me too, Snoopy! I was just checking the threads for monkeys in the South, but honestly, I'm sure I don't know where everyone is! Klaas is amazing! I don't know how she holds her head up with all she carries around inside it!

I'm glad it seems that all are here and accounted for! It was a long, long, night!  
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #204 on: April 28, 2011, 02:26:20 PM »

Anna has been posting less often lately. I'll send both an email. 

Thanks Klaas!  Please post as soon as you hear from them!

I hope they are o.k. as well as all monkeys that were in the path of the storms!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: April 28, 2011, 04:18:42 PM »

Request to Tamikosmom:

Did you not have some correspondence with Dr. Phil's Attorneys? Could you e-mail your contact and ask the "status" of the case? Thanks!

Wreck

In February, 2009 ... following Joran's Range Rover "confession" that distanced the Kalpoes from involvement/knowledge of the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... my DIL and I ... extracting from the archives ... compiled a document exposing that fallacy and ... the document was emailed to William Haggerty ... Phil McGraw's attorney.

My DIL did receive a kind response from someone representing Haggerty expressing appreciation for her efforts but ... that was it.  No other contact was ever made.

Janet

I was just hoping ANY attempt to contact them might just pay off! I know they won't/can't provide any details of the case, but maybe they might share what the actual "status" is!

Thanks anyways!!

Wreck

IIRC Kermit mentioned just recently that he/she was sending research to Phil McGraw's attorneys.  Maybe Kermit has a contact.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: April 28, 2011, 04:35:00 PM »

Request to Tamikosmom:

Did you not have some correspondence with Dr. Phil's Attorneys? Could you e-mail your contact and ask the "status" of the case? Thanks!

Wreck

In February, 2009 ... following Joran's Range Rover "confession" that distanced the Kalpoes from involvement/knowledge of the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... my DIL and I ... extracting from the archives ... compiled a document exposing that fallacy and ... the document was emailed to William Haggerty ... Phil McGraw's attorney.

My DIL did receive a kind response from someone representing Haggerty expressing appreciation for her efforts but ... that was it.  No other contact was ever made.

Janet

I was just hoping ANY attempt to contact them might just pay off! I know they won't/can't provide any details of the case, but maybe they might share what the actual "status" is!

Thanks anyways!!

Wreck

IIRC Kermit mentioned just recently that he/she was sending research to Phil McGraw's attorneys.  Maybe Kermit has a contact.

Janet

Good point! Kermit??????????????????????????????????? What say you?!? 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2011, 04:54:17 PM »

Request to Tamikosmom:

Wreck

Janet

Thanks anyways!!

Wreck

Janet

Good point! Kermit??????????????????????????????????? What say you?!? 

There must be a mis-understanding. I am not sending information to Dr. Phil's attorney's.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: April 28, 2011, 05:03:24 PM »

I apologize Kermit.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2011, 05:29:03 PM »

THE INVOLVMENT OF THE KALPOES

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

B. TWITTY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

November 30, 2007 -- Updated 0017 GMT (0817 HKT)
Brothers to be freed in Natalee Holloway case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Two of the suspects being held in connection with Natalee Holloway's presumed death will be released from custody by Saturday.

<snipped>

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.

But people accused of those crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention under Aruban law, Mos told reporters.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2011, 06:31:44 PM »

I think the confusion is that Kermit posted some of the Kalpoe party photos before and after his meeting with Skeeters with hopes that the Dr. Phil attorneys were reading here
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2011, 07:50:31 PM »

So I guess we are striking out with an "in" to the the defense team! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: April 28, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »

SOUTHERN NIGHTMARE … Deadly Tornadoes Rip Apart the South Killing 194 & 128 in Alabama

Please say a prayer for the folks in the South that were devastated by tornadoes yesterday. The pictures coming out of the devastation from the Southeast are beyond words. ....

MORE:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/28/southern-nightmare-deadly-tornadoes-rip-apart-the-south-killing-194-128-in-alabama/

Posted April 28, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: April 28, 2011, 09:18:41 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/curacao/30918-homber-morto-den-dam-na-soto.html

Papiamentu translation:

man dead in dam at soto

thursday, 28 april 2011 10:38

in one dam at soto police owing to hanja man dead not can tell activate dje dead still can tell with the cadaver is enough swell. brandweer is at the sitio for throw up the cadaver. investigation is follow.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: April 28, 2011, 09:20:20 PM »

Great news!  Thank you for letting us know snoopy. 

Thank you Snoopy, this is great news.  Hopefully we will hear from Magnolia and Anna soon.  I'm thinking maybe they just don't have power right now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: April 28, 2011, 09:29:07 PM »

Thank you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2011, 09:29:44 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/curacao/30918-homber-morto-den-dam-na-soto.html

Papiamentu translation:

man dead in dam at soto

thursday, 28 april 2011 10:38

in one dam at soto police owing to hanja man dead not can tell activate dje dead still can tell with the cadaver is enough swell. brandweer is at the sitio for throw up the cadaver. investigation is follow.

Geez another one?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 28, 2011, 09:50:00 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7104&offId=0&offDate=2011-4

14 hora pasa | Fecha: 28/04/2011 | Horario: 07:25
IMAGENNAN DI E YEGADA NA E PROME CAS CU R.S.T. A YEGA PA HACI INVESTIGACION

RELATO VERSION DI MINISTERIO PUBLICO

::snipping2::

Google translation:

Action research on money laundering, illicit finance, tax and copper theft

Led by the prosecution, the Criminal Investigation Team (RST) Aruba the last period an investigation into money laundering, illicit finance, tax offenses and copper crime.

In this case, an action took place early this morning. At four sites, two homes and two businesses were searched for seizure made​​. It was mostly financial and other records seized. Were also computers, money, a single engine and cars confiscated.

Two suspects, the man T.S. (65 years) and his partner, wife G.A.F. (58 years), were arrested and are embedded in a police station.

During the action of the RST was given assistance by the Organised Crime Unit and the Special Projects Team of the Aruba Police Force and by the Tax Office. Were also a sniffer dog, and the technical and digital forensics used.

It fits within the policy of the prosecution to act decisively against the theft of copper and healing and the prevention of laundering of criminal funds. Dealing with it makes a positive contribution to the safety and financial integrity in Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: April 28, 2011, 10:01:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6860:blauw-overgebracht-naar-kia&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Blue transferred to KIA

Thursday, 28 April 2011 6:37 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Juan Junior 'Blue' Quant in late March his wife Chaldira Fish (Vis) shot in the head, was yesterday transferred to the prison in KIA. Shortly after his arrest in connection with this shooting, the suspect was a suicide attempt in the police cell. Agents could intervene in time and save the lives of the accused, who ended up in intensive care and artificial coma for a time was held.
 ::snipping2::
About the condition of the victim wants the OM only say that she is alive and still in hospital stay in Colombia. It is said that they also are conscious and recovering.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: April 28, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6858:derde-keer-binnen-week-luchthaven-dicht&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Airport close third time in week

Thursday, 28 April 2011 6:29 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - A cargo plane earlier this week AmeriJet reported engine problems to air traffic from airport Reine Beatrix. A precautionary approach to the airport were dropped off by police.

The plane managed to land safely to come. It is the third time in a week that the airport is closed due to a plane in trouble. Last Saturday was an alarm on-board unit of Iberia beaten even before closing the airport. Also last week the airport was closed Thursday for some time because there is a hole in the runway was found. For four hours there was no air transport and aircraft were diverted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.