March 18, 2024, 08:42:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428140 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: April 28, 2011, 10:51:06 PM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/local-news/7784-aurora-funeral-home-kier-haya-permiso-pa-crema-morto

Papiamentu translation:

aurora funeral home wanted achieve permission for crema dead

thursday, 28 april 2011 14:51 5 comments

aruba will spaar 50% of prijs so cu cuminza give servicio of cremacion. donjo of aurora funeral home owing to divulga yesterday in 'ban papia' cu owing to become hour for gobierno can dunanan the permission for they can instala at machine for crema person. cremacion is hour are you hinca the restonan deadly of one person in one forno, cu via candela y gas will burn the curpa completo at temparatura high y will hasi'e grey. this will wordo hinca in one vaas y give at the family. the family can warde, dere, or tire in lama or where cu they wanted. is so cu aruba not conoce one ley cu is permiti cremacion. but this if is possible at the netherlands y also at corsow. propietario of the cas funeral is of opinion cu gobierno can just take the ley over of corsow y pase in parlmento. this will reduci the gastonan much of burial y vooral for esnan cu not have coin. according the propietario, all docuemento is inside y if gobierno honre the permission manyan, dentro of 5 month the can cuminza crema the first dead.  ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: April 28, 2011, 10:57:18 PM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/local-news/7784-aurora-funeral-home-kier-haya-permiso-pa-crema-morto

Papiamentu translation:

aurora funeral home wanted achieve permission for crema dead

thursday, 28 april 2011 14:51 5 comments

aruba will spaar 50% of prijs so cu cuminza give servicio of cremacion. donjo of aurora funeral home owing to divulga yesterday in 'ban papia' cu owing to become hour for gobierno can dunanan the permission for they can instala at machine for crema person. cremacion is hour are you hinca the restonan deadly of one person in one forno, cu via candela y gas will burn the curpa completo at temparatura high y will hasi'e grey. this will wordo hinca in one vaas y give at the family. the family can warde, dere, or tire in lama or where cu they wanted. is so cu aruba not conoce one ley cu is permiti cremacion. but this if is possible at the netherlands y also at corsow. propietario of the cas funeral is of opinion cu gobierno can just take the ley over of corsow y pase in parlmento. this will reduci the gastonan much of burial y vooral for esnan cu not have coin. according the propietario, all docuemento is inside y if gobierno honre the permission manyan, dentro of 5 month the can cuminza crema the first dead.  ::snipping2::

same link...

comments:

::snipping2::
+7 #2 person concerni 2011-04-28 15:19
i is hanje much good self already cu if do not for her coin cu are you pay at cemetery then they owing to forget cu the cemetery is existi> here for of one kelder could you hinca more or less 50 awel the do not take away luga > formerly twt good for bury person awo not more i self is uno pro although they have cu fight much pace already one time zepp y yolanda owing to ask y they twt have even the machine > hour my wordo creama my wanted wordo throw at lama pace do you have cu treat me hour i am at life not hour i have die pace my not looking at the yet 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2011, 12:24:29 AM »

THE INVOLVMENT OF THE KALPOES

Natalee's Mother: Deeply Involved

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

B. TWITTY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Judge: Serious Grounds for Suspicion

November 30, 2007 -- Updated 0017 GMT (0817 HKT)
Brothers to be freed in Natalee Holloway case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Two of the suspects being held in connection with Natalee Holloway's presumed death will be released from custody by Saturday.

<snipped>

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.

But people accused of those crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention under Aruban law, Mos told reporters.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE KALPOES

Proscutor: Murder - Kidnapping - Gang Rape

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2011, 12:52:20 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2011, 05:04:47 PM »

http://www.starzlife.com/20110429/check-out-the-first-preview-for-justice-for-natalee-holloway/

Check Out The First Preview For ‘Justice For Natalee Holloway’
17 minutes ago at 17 minutes ago by Charley Been
Celebs Category: Movies

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2011, 05:20:08 PM »

an angelic monkey

"Justice for Natalee Holloway" Preview
http://youtu.be/EA-4zwOFlso

Vanished With Beth Holloway "Never Forget" Preview
http://youtu.be/ImlFFEa94dI

Vanished With Beth Holloway "Facebook" Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5jOmdwz12I

::justice2NJ::

In case anyone missed these, there are also a couple of links to previews of Vanished with Beth Holloway.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2011, 05:27:23 PM »

Thanks TM.  I had missed your earlier post.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2011, 01:23:24 AM »

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/justice-for-natalee-holloway/video/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2011, 01:24:45 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2011, 10:55:00 AM »

SOUTHERN NIGHTMARE … Deadly Tornadoes Rip Apart the South Killing 194 & 128 in Alabama

Please say a prayer for the folks in the South that were devastated by tornadoes yesterday. The pictures coming out of the devastation from the Southeast are beyond words. ....

MORE:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/28/southern-nightmare-deadly-tornadoes-rip-apart-the-south-killing-194-128-in-alabama/

Posted April 28, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

South Tries to Pick Up Pieces as 339 Dead From Tornadoes
Saturday, April 30, 2011

<snipped>

Across the South, volunteers have been pitching in as the death toll from Wednesday's storms keeps rising. At least 339 people were killed across seven states, including at least 248 in Alabama, as the storm system spawned tornadoes through several states. There were 34 deaths in Mississippi, 34 in Tennessee, 15 in Georgia, five in Virginia, two in Louisiana and one in Kentucky.

It was the largest death toll since March 18, 1925, when 747 people were killed in storms that raged through Missouri, Illinois and Indiana. That was long before the days when Doppler radar could warn communities of severe weather. Forecasters have said residents were told these tornadoes were coming. But they were just too wide and powerful and in populated areas to avoid the horrifying body count.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,603104,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2011, 06:40:52 PM »

FYI -  I just got an email from Magnolia's brother.  Magnolia and Hudson are OK but without power.  She didn't want us to worry.  I told her brother I would let everyone know how glad we are she is at least OK.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2011, 07:25:54 PM »

FYI -  I just got an email from Magnolia's brother.  Magnolia and Hudson are OK but without power.  She didn't want us to worry.  I told her brother I would let everyone know how glad we are she is at least OK.

Thank goodness they're alright!      

She knew we'd be worried, I'm so glad she thankful she asked her brother to send the email. 

Huge relief here!   

Hope we hear from Anna soon!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 30, 2011, 07:27:50 PM »

She knew we'd be worried, I'm so glad AND thankful she asked her brother to send the email. 

Huge relief here!   

Edit...

So excited I couldn't even post right.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: April 30, 2011, 07:50:38 PM »

She knew we'd be worried, I'm so glad AND thankful she asked her brother to send the email. 

Huge relief here!   

Edit...

My response to Muffy over in Musings:

Thanks Klaas!  I really appreciate Mag's brother letting us know she and Hudson are okay.   

Yeah me too Muffy. I'm sure her brother thought she was nuts.  Hey bro, would you email this person you don't know and tell her to tell my "peeps" I'm ok? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: April 30, 2011, 07:59:49 PM »

Huge relief here!   

Edit...

Thanks Klaas!  I really appreciate Mag's brother letting us know she and Hudson are okay.   

Yeah me too Muffy. I'm sure her brother thought she was nuts.  Hey bro, would you email this person you don't know and tell her to tell my "peeps" I'm ok? 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: April 30, 2011, 08:16:40 PM »

Huge relief here!   

Edit...

I was just thinking about Mags and Anna.  So glad Mags is o.k., now we need to hear from Anna.

(Klaas, wonder what her brother thought when she told him he needed to email the head Monkey and tell all the other Monkies she is o.k.?)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: April 30, 2011, 08:21:38 PM »

Huge relief here!   

Edit...

I was just thinking about Mags and Anna.  So glad Mags is o.k., now we need to hear from Anna.

(Klaas, wonder what her brother thought when she told him he needed to email the head Monkey and tell all the other Monkies she is o.k.?)

If he showed any hesitation at all, she probably told him "If they don't hear something from me soon, they'll hunt you down..."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: April 30, 2011, 08:39:50 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=39238

NOUVEAU RICHE by FUNKATEER @ HardRockCafe 29april'11

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=39228

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=39229

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=39230

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: April 30, 2011, 10:59:18 PM »

Glad to hear Magnolia is OK.

Now we are waiting for Anna to check in.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #239 on: May 01, 2011, 07:03:02 AM »

I have been checking as often as I can to see if all our Monkeys are safe. Such devastating, horrible destruction 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.